AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-07, 14:27   Link #81
G^^ra

Does anyone know if this file is subbed, raw or fake??
Naruto_-_65_(FonE_-_433E8A72).avi
G^^ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 14:28   Link #82
Neuspeed

hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by G^^ra
Does anyone know if this file is subbed, raw or fake??
Naruto_-_65_(FonE_-_433E8A72).avi

Maybe is raw file.. i've heard people that have seen 65, but in raw
Neuspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 14:31   Link #83
ShikaShika
無罪

It's certainly not subbed at least and if you think it might be fake, just get the Saiyaman version instead. Saiyaman may suck in quality, but the sub'll be out soon enough anyway.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 14:32   Link #84
G^^ra

well there is saiyaman and leetraw .. this one i s neither one of them ..
G^^ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 14:39   Link #85
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Look at the name. A twist on AonE.

"FonE."

Phony.
Old 2004-01-07, 15:49   Link #86
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
And the new outro... is the worst one yet in my opinion. Doesn't really sound like that guy can sing...
I like the music, but Naruto sure had a bad hair day...
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 16:03   Link #87
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
I'm dling the raw, anyhow I am betting the the FonE file is a fake also. Only because the past few weeks that had weird files from unknown groups were fake...
Old 2004-01-07, 16:03   Link #88
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
Look at the name. A twist on AonE.

"FonE."

Phony.
Such an obvious fake, yet people still download it...

Anyway I just watched the raw. It was a pretty good episode, but the animation kind of sucked. The part with Gaara walking down the stairs at the end stands out, sucking really badly. Still the look on Naruto and Shikamaru was worth the crappy animation, almost. The next 10-15 episodes or so had better have the best animation of the series, or there are going to be a lot of pissed naruto fans.
Old 2004-01-07, 16:40   Link #89
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Such an obvious fake, yet people still download it...

Anyway I just watched the raw. It was a pretty good episode, but the animation kind of sucked. The part with Gaara walking down the stairs at the end stands out, sucking really badly. Still the look on Naruto and Shikamaru was worth the crappy animation, almost. The next 10-15 episodes or so had better have the best animation of the series, or there are going to be a lot of pissed naruto fans.
The animation in this episode was pretty bad. All the character designs looked slightly odd.
I didn't think Sasuke new look was bad at all, he did look worse than normal, but so did all the other characters, that's just the bad animation studio.
I think it was a great idea to let the crap animation studio do this episode since it's 90% people talking/thinking anyway.

Besides, I still thought Sasuke's appearance with the leaves and all looked cool. And the scene where Shika and Naruto were intimidated by Gaara was good despite the animation.

You can tell from the preview the next episode will be a better animation studio again. It'll most likely have a new OP (opening video) too.

Last edited by a_nevels666; 2004-01-07 at 18:05.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 17:26   Link #90
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

There is one frame where Sakura looks like a TURTLE , lol ! (funny instead of annoying is a good thing!)

I was happy to see Lee and loved the pose Gai used on the stadium steps LOL!

This episode also had a lot of "head nod no jutsu" in it

I'm not going to comment on the quality of the animation as it is free and to me this story is better than most crap on TV so I'm happy and live for those eps that have great quality and story. AHHHHH

It's kind of always bugged me that only the youngest made it in the finals.
Everyone always complains of the lack of talent/strength of those that made the finals, it is hard for me to imagine that the older experienced ninjas must be worse than say Naruto, Sasuke, Lee and the others. Crap most of the older ones didn't even make it to the preliminaries! just me over thinking things again.
Old 2004-01-07, 18:01   Link #91
ShikaShika
無罪

Still most people seemed to be about the same age. Oh well... maybe this is getting a bit off topic.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 18:07   Link #92
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
There is one frame where Sakura looks like a TURTLE , lol ! (funny instead of annoying is a good thing!)

I was happy to see Lee and loved the pose Gai used on the stadium steps LOL!

This episode also had a lot of "head nod no jutsu" in it

I'm not going to comment on the quality of the animation as it is free and to me this story is better than most crap on TV so I'm happy and live for those eps that have great quality and story. AHHHHH

It's kind of always bugged me that only the youngest made it in the finals.
Everyone always complains of the lack of talent/strength of those that made the finals, it is hard for me to imagine that the older experienced ninjas must be worse than say Naruto, Sasuke, Lee and the others. Crap most of the older ones didn't even make it to the preliminaries! just me over thinking things again.
Maybe the older ninjas are chuunin/jounin already, or they just don't have any ambition to be promoted.
Old 2004-01-07, 18:12   Link #93
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
Maybe the older ninjas are chuunin/jounin already, or they just don't have any ambition to be promoted.
Well, I was like thinking of that scene where at the beginning of the chuunin exam the room is full and most the ninjas are much older than the "rookie 9" are, in fact some made fun of the fact they were (the rookies) even their at all! Before they enter the forest there are a lot of older guys! It's not like it is a plot hole or something, just makes you wonder if everyone there is not bright or talented enough to continue on at least to preliminaries. I know Oro was there F-ing things up and Gaara was on the killing fun spree, .... bother it just made me wonder
Old 2004-01-07, 18:41   Link #94
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Well, I was like thinking of that scene where at the beginning of the chuunin exam the room is full and most the ninjas are much older than the "rookie 9" are, in fact some made fun of the fact they were (the rookies) even their at all! Before they enter the forest there are a lot of older guys! It's not like it is a plot hole or something, just makes you wonder if everyone there is not bright or talented enough to continue on at least to preliminaries. I know Oro was there F-ing things up and Gaara was on the killing fun spree, .... bother it just made me wonder
Well, maybe a lot of the older Ninja's took each other out in the Forest of Death.

Plus some of the new genin are really talented/have unfair advantages/bloodline abilities, like Gaara's powers, Naruto's demon fox chakra and Sasuke's Sharingan.
Old 2004-01-07, 18:58   Link #95
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
Well, maybe a lot of the older Ninja's took each other out in the Forest of Death.Plus some of the new genin are really talented/have unfair advantages/bloodline abilities, like Gaara's powers, Naruto's demon fox chakra and Sasuke's Sharingan.
Thx! So, like could those who even got into the exam like get more money on their missions then? Like is it like building a resume' ?

Sakura: well my team made it to the second level of the Chuunin exam (i should get paid more than those who never entered or got to preliminaries)
Naruto: I was able to kick Neji's butt, so I can get paid more than Sakura
Older Ninja: well I entered the chuunin exam three times, but our team never got past the preliminaries (so he would get paid less than Naruto and Sakura?)

Sorry, but with out the sub on the raw yet, my mind is digging up past thoughts that aren't being pushed out with newer materials.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 20:26   Link #96
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Edit: Nevermind, read the page before this.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 20:40   Link #97
OMchan
オムちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrem
I like the music, but Naruto sure had a bad hair day...
Yeah, it was alright ... but there were better endings ...

And yes, the animation for this episode was baaa~d.

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 21:07   Link #98
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Bad intro song (well we already know that for a few weeks but still), bad ending song... Noooooooooooooooo!

And to think I really liked that third ending song. It was so cute!
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 21:12   Link #99
kyosuke
My bike got stolen

I've just watched it, well, it wasn't a very good ep, they should have made it better though
kyosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 21:51   Link #100
Mister Squall

I am 99% sure that this episode was done by the same studio responsible for:

Episode 29 (Naruto tries to take on Orochimaru and Orochimaru seals the Nine-Tails)
Episode 37 (The end of the 2nd Exam and the briefing of the Prelims)
Episode 45 (Naruto vs Kiba part 2)
Episode 54 (The Examiner from the Prelims gets killed and Naruto first tries to summon)

The crappy animation style is EXACTLY the same in all of these episodes. Ugghh!!! I really think they should just drop this studio because their artwork is just atrocious.

It seems that the rotation of the animation studios is every 8 episodes, so probably the next episode this crappy studio is gonna be responsible for is Episode 73-75. Let's just hope nothing amazing happens in those episodes.
Mister Squall is offline   Reply With Quote