AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-15, 10:41   Link #21
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

lol, u don't have to agree with anyone on this thread, cause its mostly opinion based anyway, as every naruto character we mentioned here ain't joining akatsuki
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 10:44   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

You are right leaving Jiraiya Tsunade and Kakashi ( ??? ) no one is qualifed to join in Akatsuki in terms of skills . But thats not the point here , its a fantasy / speculation thread where the weightage is not on skills
Old 2006-12-15, 10:44   Link #23
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

they aren't gonna join but we got to have reasons why they would be fittin for Akatsuki and I don't see any for shino
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 10:49   Link #24
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

well geta boshi and i gave you some reasons on the previous page, whether or not you accept those reasons is entirely up to you. People can accept or reject those reasons, but there's no point in arguing any further because again this thread is opinion based with rarely any facts, just reasons and opinions.
Old 2006-12-15, 12:28   Link #25
tatami
back in black

konohamaru...he will be pissed maan...seriously a lot problems in that age...definitely going to join or create his own akatsuki
Old 2006-12-15, 12:34   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Konohamaru is equally evil on the same plane as Itachi . If we jog our memory back . Was it not Konohamaru who was trying to kill Sarutobi to become Hokkage

Konohamaru joins Akatsuki he will be the most pissed-off chara in Akatsuki . aha here he will try to knock-off AL
Old 2006-12-15, 13:04   Link #27
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

lol, another possible naruto sequal when he becomes the hokage.

never thought of that, good job tatami for bringing it up in the first place and geta boshi for pointing out konohamaru's plot to murder sarutobi
Old 2006-12-15, 13:10   Link #28
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
And neji the close combat expert. His bloodline limit should be a good addition to akatsuki. That can only happen if they both reach S-class level in the next few years.
neji no way, all it takes is the head of the hyuga clan to come out and say those chants and his down on his knees already.....
Old 2006-12-15, 13:12   Link #29
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
ok not judging any one but why would he make a good Akatsuki member ?
Shino is freaking cool!! he's mysterious and always wears freaking sunglasses!! <--- even that smiley looks cool! now image Shino with his sunglasses!! freaking cool !! He's smart and he always make good judgments, his has excellent analytical and observational skills....he's kinda like Shikamaru but cooler plus we know nothing about the guy he could be killing babies in his sphare time. i can't believe he's a Chunin and Kankuro is at a Jonin-level!! not COOL!!
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 13:14   Link #30
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

We still don't know what is the requirement to become jounin... kishi has his reasons !
Old 2006-12-15, 13:22   Link #31
tatami
back in black

why shika fit in akatsuki?
cuz he is freakin smart then anyone we have seen in the show...he absolutely clowned out hidan several times...his smart can be the most useful weapon with the right teammate...if hidans or kakuzus teammate was shika...omg
Old 2006-12-15, 13:48   Link #32
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

I really think that Hidan and Kakuzo make a better team together than with Shika. I'm not saying Shika isn't awsome, he is, but does 2 just make a great team together, that's the way akatsuki works one teammate completes another !
Old 2006-12-15, 14:01   Link #33
Kinder

Kabuto->awsome medical ninja, very observant. Even Tsunade said he had more sence than her when she was on her prime.

Neji-> Taijutsu master with that bloodline and chakra analisis he allways does when using byakuggan. As we seen from the fight with that spider guy, he is very fast. He is also deadly, as once he touches you.... ur dead/injured

Kakashi-> For all the reasons we all know

Kurenai-> Just saying this because she uses awsome genjutsu, as seen on the late fillers. once again, just because of genjutsus (ye, i know itachi's genj's pwn)

Anko?-> way too dumb imo
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 14:08   Link #34
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
I really think that Hidan and Kakuzo make a better team together than with Shika. I'm not saying Shika isn't awsome, he is, but does 2 just make a great team together, that's the way akatsuki works one teammate completes another !
He's right Tatami big boobs...Shika can die Hidan cannot when Kakuzu attacking he can kill anyone that's close to him , so since Hidan can't die Kakuzu need not worry about catching him in the crossfire.
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 17:34   Link #35
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I could imagine Shino in the Akatsuki robes! Alot of the Akatsuki members have really fucked up backgrounds and weird techniques. Shino uses bugs.. BUGS. You can just imagine him putting his arms up and a swarm attacks his opponant. Like Deidara said. Akatsuki members have to be calm and cool. Although Tobi got into Akatsuki *Cough*Obito*Cough* lol.

Haku could of been quite a cool Akatsuki member to.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 14:54   Link #36
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Actually neji could have definitely been an excellent supervillain. Imagine him teamed up with itachi, a byakugan/sharingan combo.

Shino would have made a good pairing with zetsu, a flytrap/bug combo.

Both shino and neji have that dark confidence that a supervillain really needs to have. Shino also has the shades. I don't know if this is relevant but shino reminds me of usui from the kenshin series. The resemblance is distant, but I just see something...