AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-17, 19:42   Link #21
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I know, I just like making random statements.
Do you think he is more clever than Naruto? Or he is more knowledgable with experience (age)? If people with a IQ of a tomato can join akatsuki, I guess I should sign up
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 19:46   Link #22
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Naruto is much more cunning than Hidan but Hidan is more knowledgeable with experience.
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 20:20   Link #23
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Naruto is much more cunning than Hidan but Hidan is more knowledgeable with experience.
Yeah, I guess that's the best way to put it. Hidan's not a complete idiot seeing as how he was able to master such high level jutsus, but he's so unnecessarily reckless. I didn't even think it was possible in this kind of show, but Hidan has too much confidence in his own abilities. Which is ultimately going to lead to his down fall, very soon.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 14:24   Link #24
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
He drew/draws the circle with blood using his foot. I think it was his blood he uses/used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAmer View Post
He summons the circle using his sumoning jutsu.

Boy! Which one is it? I always thought he drew it with blood. Yet we never actually saw him draw it right? Seems like that would be a big hindrance, having to stop and draw a circlein the ground. can anyone say for sure, how that circle gets there?
Old 2006-12-18, 14:32   Link #25
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Boy! Which one is it? I always thought he drew it with blood. Yet we never actually saw him draw it right? Seems like that would be a big hindrance, having to stop and draw a circlein the ground. can anyone say for sure, how that circle gets there?

I always thought it was just automatically summoned there when initiates the jutsu.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 15:08   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Chapter 323, check the page when the circle first appears and the the last few panels on the previous page... you see him dragging his foot across the floor, drwing the circle with blood...

Though got to give HIden some major artistic credit... i mean, that's a PERFECT circle with PERFECTLY straight lines, drawn in blood... i tell ya, drawing such perfect shapes using even a pencil ain't easy... unless you use a compass or ruler... must be damn hard to do it with blood and foot...
Slayerx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 17:23   Link #27
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

wow! who's blood was it? was it his blood? asumas? seems like you'd need a lot of blood to draw a circle that big and yet I only remember asuma being slightly nicked.

Yeah that funny... perfect circle. Maybe that scythe does double as a compass or something! A ruler!
Old 2006-12-18, 21:00   Link #28
Slayerx

Quote:
wow! who's blood was it? was it his blood? asumas? seems like you'd need a lot of blood to draw a circle that big and yet I only remember asuma being slightly nicked.

Yeah that funny... perfect circle. Maybe that scythe does double as a compass or something! A ruler!
it was probably his... don't forget the two swords that got stuck in his side at the very begining of the battle...

heh, maybe he uses himself as a compass... y'know plants one foot in the middle and draws with the other spinning in a circle real fast.... not to sure about the lines, maybe he's just really careful... another amzing thing is that he's working with blood and doesn't manage to smear it... very, very clean work..
Old 2006-12-18, 21:09   Link #29
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Hidan is more of an artist than a ninja!!!
Old 2006-12-18, 22:15   Link #30
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Hidan is more of an artist than a ninja!!!
hidan is more of an idiot then a ninja...
Old 2006-12-18, 23:32   Link #31
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
"My attacks are the slowest in akatsuki and the least skilled".

What are you gonna say now?
Just to add the that sentance: "not that it matters, since all it takes is one cut to kill you, and the fact that i'm immortal, yes even when you cut my head off".

Yeah that sounds about right
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 23:50   Link #32
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Just to add the that sentance: "not that it matters, since all it takes is one cut to kill you, and the fact that i'm immortal, yes even when you cut my head off".
funny thing about that last part is that while cutting his head off won't kill him, it will immobilize him and make him rather helpless...

heh, they could cut off his head, gag it, and let the grade school kids use it as a kick ball or something... add insult to injury... he'd be wishing he could die after about a week