AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-15, 18:17   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Bleach forum now moved

We are planning to restructure the Anime Series Discussion sub-forums soon and one of the actions we will take is to move the Bleach forum into the Current Series Discussion section.

This is just an advanced warning, it will be a few days before the forum will actually move, so hopefully it won't be to much of a surprise to the regular posters when it does change location.

Please note that the forum will not be closed, it's just being moved into the Current Series Discussion section.
Old 2006-12-15, 19:07   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Here's an idea of what the new forum structure will look like.

As you can see, the Bleach sub-forum will be located in the Current Series section between the Asatte no Houkou and Code Geass sub-forums.

And a thumbnail mock-up of the new Anime Discussion and Anime Related Topics sections. Click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

Old 2006-12-23, 06:51   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Bleach forum will be moved to its new location (see post above) before the end of this weekend.
Old 2006-12-24, 09:16   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

If case you haven't noticed, the Bleach forum has now moved to its new location under Current Series. For more details of the forum reorganisation, please check out this thread, Current Series Discussion.
Closed Thread