AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-28, 03:01   Link #1061
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I also like NagixHayate a lot. Though hina is my favorite and thats why I would like her to end with Hayate, but if it won't be the case - then I am fully for NagixHayate. Hope no Maria or Ayumu with Hayate pairing since that would be a badending in my perspective. Though not as bad as solo ending...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:15   Link #1062
Ayumu4ever
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
had hayate really an ex-girlfriend?!!!!!! Who ist it?
Please tell me!!!!
Ayumu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:26   Link #1063
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ he doesnt have one...who/what gave you that idea? O.O

@Darknemo2000 ~ hayate x nagi end is pretty much set into stone...but that doesnt mean that they cant throw some romance triangles (squares, pentagons) at us during the way
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:35   Link #1064
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
@Darknemo2000 ~ hayate x nagi end is pretty much set into stone...but that doesnt mean that they cant throw some romance triangles (squares, pentagons) at us during the way
who says it says it set in stone it's more likely nobody ends up together and frankly i say that would be a better ending that him ending with Nagi. Im one who hates those kinds of ending where after watching something for extensive period of time and at the end nobody gets together. In this case i can't see it. Here is a little assumption of mine i went and cheked the main characters on wiki and the main character where obviously Hayate and Nagi, but also Maria the rest where supporting. Now i believe they would not have there as a main if she is not be more involved in the story later on
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:59   Link #1065
Albert-Wesker 3rd
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Which is why it is called a love triangle. Hayate wants Maria all the time but at the end, when he can finally get her, he realizes he wants Nagi.

It is the basic structure of a love triangle. Seen it happen many, many, many times in other shows.

Except in this case it is a love pentagon.
Albert-Wesker 3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 12:23   Link #1066
kelvie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC, Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumu4ever View Post
had hayate really an ex-girlfriend?!!!!!! Who ist it?
Please tell me!!!!
It's from the manga.... pretty late in.

Spoiler for minor:
kelvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 00:36   Link #1067
Fruitfly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
who says it says it set in stone it's more likely nobody ends up together and frankly i say that would be a better ending that him ending with Nagi.
I'm kind of with UPR. 66% chance for Hayate to end up with nobody
Hayate so far is extremely unlucky and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon

Spoiler for manga stuff:


I updated telliamed's site with episode 13 references.
http://whoopdedo.org/moe/anime:hayat...oku#episode_13
But I never played or watched Super Robot Wars, so I had trouble with the sword names. If I wrote them wrong please tell me. Also a few people mentioned the couples in the cafe are Suou & Haruhi (ouran) and Koizumi (SHnY) but I don't see them

Quote:
#9:30 — Cybuster’s Discutter, Sanshiki Zankantou, and Grungust’s Keitou Ragouken from Super Robot Wars
#9:39 — Expanded Sanshiki Zankantou, KoRyuOh’s Sonic Javelin, Thrudgelmir Zankantou
* In English, Zankantou is known as Colossal Blade, Discutter is known as Zephyr Sword, and Keitou Ragouken is known as Calamity Sword
Sources for the references:
- Wrex's Anime Whirls as always,
- Random Curiosity along with the extremely knowledgeable commenters,
- DaRk_KnIgHt's post on Megatokyo for SRW sword names (sorry I don't post there)
- Daisuke CP9, Deathkillz, dodgethis_sg, mist2123, Kaioshin_Sama, Traece, Nvis, t3ck, + any one I missed. (will give cookies when I get a chance)
__________________
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 04:32   Link #1068
Kenji_Chaos
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
neh who's the dark figure in the OP of hayate no gotoku
i only can recognize maria and the grandfather..
__________________
Kenji_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 10:42   Link #1069
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ he doesnt have one...who/what gave you that idea? O.O
You break my heart Deathkillz You don't trust me word?

@kelvie

Somehow, I don't think it's minor if they toss up something like that all of a sudden...

I get the feeling we might meet her sometime in the future...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 19:40   Link #1070
Sinta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert-Wesker 3rd View Post
Which is why it is called a love triangle. Hayate wants Maria all the time but at the end, when he can finally get her, he realizes he wants Nagi.

It is the basic structure of a love triangle. Seen it happen many, many, many times in other shows.

Except in this case it is a love pentagon.

I think if its anyone its Maria, at least thats what I hope. A love triangle implies that each component really had a each opportunity for the main character's affection and I siimply don't think thats the case. It a harem really, lots of girls who really don't have a chance chasing after one guy who is kind of useless.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 20:07   Link #1071
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvie View Post
It's from the manga.... pretty late in.

Spoiler for minor:

It was A-tan...

She kicked him and when he said that it hurt, she said it was the "ai no itami" (pain of love)... She also had a "rich girl" appearance...
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 20:08   Link #1072
-Breakthrough-
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji_Chaos View Post
neh who's the dark figure in the OP of hayate no gotoku
i only can recognize maria and the grandfather..
Himegami perhaps? Since from how Maria addresses him with the honorary suffix "-kun", he sees to be around her's and Hayate's age.
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 21:56   Link #1073
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
I think if its anyone its Maria, at least thats what I hope. A love triangle implies that each component really had a each opportunity for the main character's affection and I siimply don't think thats the case. It a harem really, lots of girls who really don't have a chance chasing after one guy who is kind of useless.

Recently, there is hardly any Hayate/Maria romance interaction at all. It might even be safe to say that he no longer has a crush on her.

Nagi/Hayate romance, in both Anime and Manga, has been pretty much one-sided. Eleven volumes and not even a hint of change on Hayate's side.

Izumi likes him, but it's just a 'like' .

Hina... Is complicating But at least Hayate thinks there is a possibility that she might have fallen for him

Ayumu, being the only one who did express her feelings out-loud in words, is the only one that Hayate knows likes him.

Basically, in Hayate's mind, it's only between him and Ayumu, though he kinda suspect Hina In reality, there's just the addition of Nagi.

So techincally it's a matter of perspective.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 22:23   Link #1074
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Recently, there is hardly any Hayate/Maria romance interaction at all. It might even be safe to say that he no longer has a crush on her.
if they do justice to the manga, what i mean is if they show it like in the manga and with the same dialogue.

Spoiler for Hayate/Maria moment in manga:
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 22:41   Link #1075
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
But does she like him? She seems to just see him as a friend and co-worker.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 23:06   Link #1076
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
Spoiler for somewhat of a answer to tigerII question:
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 23:10   Link #1077
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
Eh, I don't really care who he ends up with. All of the girls are okay. Not really Nagi at the moment. Maybe in a few years but he really shouldn't get with her at the moment.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 23:10   Link #1078
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
if they do justice to the manga, what i mean is if they show it like in the manga and with the same dialogue.

Spoiler for Hayate/Maria moment in manga:
No no~ I mean longer after that

There was one more good one (hint: gift), but after that it's kinda...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 00:30   Link #1079
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
New Megami

__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 08:30   Link #1080
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You break my heart Deathkillz You don't trust me word?
*mends with super glue*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Eh, I don't really care who he ends up with. All of the girls are okay. Not really Nagi at the moment. Maybe in a few years but he really shouldn't get with her at the moment.
hayate atm is treating her like a little sister (though his status is that of a butler) ~ and things like love take time but soon enough you will see them forming that bond :3 in fact even though the relationship is kinda one sided now atm we do see hayate frequently thinking about nagi (a lot more than maria)...
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, romance, shounen, synergy sp

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.