AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-12-23, 00:44   Link #61
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
Also, I think the fight would have been better if they used some better fight music, they seriously chose the worse music to play.
Just saw the episode and I wholeheartedly agree on the poor use of BGM. This was a good episode with good action sequence even if they seem familiar in so many areas, but the usual excitement was lacking because some of the BGM are just too awful. Still, there was one BGM I really liked which was playing when Rukia was drawing a correlation between Kariya and Ichigo. Hearing Rukia talk about Ichigo like this makes an Inoue-fan feel for our well developed heroine. How is she ever going to compete with Rukia? So unfair.

Kariya also was demonstrated as a cool villain in the episode for which his loss didn't bring any sense of elation. I think this was the kinds of brief development NoSanninWa-san was talking about which could have made this arc a lot better if presented differently. Byakuya-sama's well timed interference with his usual uncanny, and majestic appearance has always made me squeal.. "kyaaaaaa" and this time was no difference. To top it of, Ganju's onee-chan problem persist all the way to his hiding place in the Shinigami Golden, had helped elevating the somber mood. Who was that guy, btw?
Old 2006-12-23, 02:11   Link #62
shenzu

He named himself "The Kusajashi Bull" IIRC...i remember the Bul part...

I liked his design actually, wish he appeared more and did someting, Ganju was talking about finding him and all he did was talk with them and pretty much that was it..
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 10:28   Link #63
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

actually the end episode pretty much saved the fillers abit. Its just a pity they didnt expand the whole theme throughout the story. I read somewhere that in a interview with the director, what the filler wanted to do was to show ichigo's progress towards hollow mode. Unfortunately, this didnt happen very well. Most of the episodes hardly had this theme in it. Kariya's sidestory could have been touched on more. But as a whole, this episode is pretty good.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 13:46   Link #64
willem113
I wanna go peeping ^^

Send a message via MSN to willem113
I give this ep a 6,5.

The fight overal was pretty good,
And now that Kariya is dead they can finaly return to the manga storyline.

Old 2006-12-23, 19:44   Link #65
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Twas pretty good from an action point of view...

However, the dialog was a bit, erm, ..., poo? Too many contradictions and un-necessities hurriedly explained. And for Rukia to blatantly say to the whole gang that, Ichigo alone carries the burden of both worlds? It's like check again, Rukia. What the fuck, do you think the rest of them are on vacation or something?

Ending was a bit weird as well.

But anyway, filler is filler. Hopefully we will back on track soon enough.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 10:48   Link #66
Rinchan

Nice!!

Cant wait for next episode....yay finally ichigo can go full hollow mode!!i hope it more exciting for next episode!!BANKAI!!
Rinchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 00:01   Link #67
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Next episode is not going to be exciting. Next episode is just a wrap-up to this arc.

Episode 110 should be pretty hot though.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 00:03   Link #68
monir
cho~ kakkoii

May I assume that the title for episode 110 marks the beginning of manga storyline from where it was left off?
Old 2006-12-26, 00:05   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMO it was better if they had brodcast Bleach 109 this week and made us wait for 110 ... That ep was worth waiting for definately not this ep ... Where evryone says their goodbyes and lives happily ever after .....
Old 2006-12-26, 00:08   Link #70
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
May I assume that the title for episode 110 marks the beginning of manga storyline from where it was left off?
We can't be 100% certain. That title is just too generic to be sure. If only we had a title for 111 it would be easier to be sure. However, that title does seem to be related to the manga. So, I'd say that the likelihood is about 90%

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-12-26 at 00:48. Reason: Typo
Old 2006-12-26, 00:18   Link #71
monir
cho~ kakkoii

How about that!!! Return of Bleach! Then, Naruto!!! I think it's about time I change my current siggy to a dancing one, but since the jury is still out, I'll delay the celebration.
Old 2006-12-26, 00:27   Link #72
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Actually true something to lookforward to in 07 I can enjoy three great show Bleach Naruto and Kamisama Kazoku 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa;
. If only we had a title for 110 it would be easier to be sure.
Titles are out if ANN and Wiki are to be belived , someone must have posted the titles in filler thread ?
Old 2006-12-26, 00:41   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

AniDB has also put up a title. As much as I've used the site, I've found them to be right when these sorts of things are concerned. Yeap, 2007 is showing promises to be a great year!
Old 2006-12-26, 00:48   Link #74
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa;
If only we had a title for 110 it would be easier to be sure.
Titles are out if ANN and Wiki are to be belived , someone must have posted the titles in filler thread ?
Typo. I meant a title for 111. (I was commenting on the 110 title.) Sorry.

Old 2006-12-26, 02:13   Link #75
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Im not sure how often ann updates their episode titles, but it seems to be pretty long. Only heightens my thirst of the manga animated...
Old 2006-12-27, 01:24   Link #76
noir senshi
Escapist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I hope the new modsouls stay. I mean I know that the next arc is based off of the manga, but they could still be in Don Kanonji-ish episodes that take short breaks from the plot... right?

...though Ran Tao will probably take them or something stupid like that
I'm glad someone is thinking of the same thing as me. I've been wondering about it since the start of the bount arc. I really want them to stay because they're entertaining to watch and the Ririn (sp?) with Ichigo scenes are great!

I've got to say though, did anyone get the feeling that Ririn has a crush on Ichigo? I, for one, would like to see this developed further. Maybe they can make a whole filler arc about it, where the romance between a human and a modsoul is questioned. This could be a better way for them to let the modsouls make an exit from Bleach. For example, Ririn confesses her love for Ichigo and they start dating. People start questioning whether a human and a modsoul can really be romantically linked. Ichigo becomes conflicted about his feelings and Ririn gets her heart broken. THe modsouls leave due to Ririn's broken heart as she cannot stand being near Ichigo anymore because it causes an outpouring of emotion. Ichigo, at the last minute, realises his feelings for her but it's to late. She's already gone.

Last edited by noir senshi; 2006-12-27 at 01:26. Reason: grammatical errors
noir senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 01:55   Link #77
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

I certainly cannot doubt that Ririn has a crush on Ichigo. She's not very subtle about it.

It might be nice to see them again later in a short filler arc in the midst of the story. I've also enjoyed the interactions with the mod souls more than most of the rest of the arc.

I'm afraid I cannot see Ichigo dating Ririn though. Even if Ririn puts it all on the line I suspect that Ichigo won't agree to date her. He doesn't seem to have any romantic feelings for Ririn, even though she cares for him. The rest of that idea works for me though. Ririn would leave after Ichigo refuses her confession.

Old 2006-12-27, 02:29   Link #78
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Ririn: "Oh Ichigo, let's run off and get married!"

Ichigo: "Oh I'd love to, but I gotta go pwn something."

^probably might sum it up if it did happen next arc.

...but it's more likely for Ririn to get with Ichigo than any other one, since Kubo refuses to get Ichigo involved with any of the manga characters.
Old 2006-12-27, 03:27   Link #79
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I seriously doubt that happening. I can see rinrin appearing in random filler arc throughout manga arc, but outside of that, id rather not see her face :/
Old 2006-12-27, 16:17   Link #80
CeDeR
forever hung over

i just hope next episode isnt another Don kanonji(or whatever) bullshit