AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-19, 00:03   Link #461
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
I'm guessing the drunk parts?
I was thinking the one before the physical exam.

Spoiler:

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 02:13   Link #462
Chaos2Frozen
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

And certainly my curiosity about Chaos's sig as been satisfied .
I'm glad to be a driving force
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 03:52   Link #463
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I was thinking the one before the physical exam.

Spoiler:
Haha that part sure hilarious it felt like they are squezzing the musical chord ....Dark filia+ that bgm FTW XD
Quote:
I'm guessing the drunk parts?

I'm probably gonna do the "confession" scene next (ch7). Or maybe Priecia route ch10, but that was kinda long and potentially spoilery . It was the second best ch10 in my opinion though (at least so far, still two routes to go).
Do the Ch11 for Karin (the part where she was drunk) or if you are bold enough part of Kagura ending (it is a bit on ecchi side but pretty funny).Mod will kill me for saying that
Old 2007-10-19, 06:52   Link #464
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

ok i confused.... the story is about Priecia or her parent? in epi 1 beggining she was a baby follow by her parent and then priecia in her grown up?
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 07:02   Link #465
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Yeah i didn't quite get the flashback in ep 1, can someone tell me who that Blonde girl and the black haired boy is?
Old 2007-10-19, 07:06   Link #466
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomMS View Post
ok i confused.... the story is about Priecia or her parent? in epi 1 beggining she was a baby follow by her parent and then priecia in her grown up?
It's Priecia's story, but since they're not animating Prism Heart they've apparently decided to bring the viewer up to speed with flashbacks.

Personally, I don't know why they're bothering. It's not like a few half-hearted flashback scenes will make the game players overly happy, and it's just going to confuse non-game players even more. The last anime I remember using this approach was Jinki: Extend, and that quickly devolved into an incoherent mess. Hopefully Prism Ark will work out better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Yeah i didn't quite get the flashback in ep 1, can someone tell me who that Blonde girl and the black haired boy is?
They're Priecia's parents, and the heroes of the first game in the series (Prism Heart).
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 07:11   Link #467
holyman282

damn that's pretty bad.. It means they are wasting precious air time for Precia Hyweath development to use in random flashbacks that most viewers won't even care about..
Old 2007-10-19, 07:28   Link #468
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

so this anime is about precia with flashback of her parent as they are not animating prism heart the first game?
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 07:37   Link #469
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:
Spoiler for Game Ch7 Priecia route translations. Comedy / almost dere-dere. No real spoilers:

LMAO, you really need to have the voices and expressions to fully appreciate it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 7 end:
LOL...poor Filia

dere-dere Priecia is WIN
Too bad they didn't voice Hyaweh...
Old 2007-10-19, 08:24   Link #470
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

Okay, this was LONG. More chapter 7 translations, beginning of the chapter.

Spoiler for Game Chapter 7 - Priecia's "confession". Comedy / Action / LMAO. No real plot spoilers:

Last edited by selkirk; 2007-10-19 at 08:38.
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 08:28   Link #471
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
Quote:
Actually, he usually uses "ore" in Ep01. He only used "boku" like once during his heart-to-heart with Priecia (iirc, in the game he only ore though), kinda like how Priecia uses watashi in the game when alone with Hyaweh.

Part of my beef with boku is that it makes him sound much much younger, which is part of the whole loli-fying/shota-fying problem in the cast. Not to mention the problem where most everyone acts like idiots in Ep02 .

Anyway...
Spoiler for Game Ch7 Priecia route translations. Comedy / almost dere-dere. No real spoilers:

LMAO, you really need to have the voices and expressions to fully appreciate it though.
hahahahahaha, another great moment! You should post the reason why Hyaweh and Priecia went to Frieden in the first place. haha

EDIT.

You posted it! Great!
Old 2007-10-19, 09:37   Link #472
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:

Spoiler for Game Chapter 7 - Priecia's "confession". Comedy / Action / LMAO. No real plot spoilers:

Nice!

Reading it makes me wonder if that is going to happen on episode 3
Old 2007-10-19, 09:47   Link #473
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Nice!

Reading it makes me wonder if that is going to happen on episode 3
I hardly doubt it. Hyaweh really pushed Priecia to her limit with all those 'accidents'. If that is ever going to be animated, it should be around chapter 6 of the anime.

Which reminds me... There is a episode called Holyday Of The Knights! There is hope for that episode to be animated!
Old 2007-10-19, 19:15   Link #474
holyman282

lol omg Hyaweh totally rocks... This sort of Precia sounds pretty cute... Need the game voices to be able to fully enjoy it though..
Old 2007-10-19, 22:01   Link #475
Chaos2Frozen

Quote:

LOL! Hyaweh's train of thoughts were awesome !

Personally I'll pick the first choice of...

"Priecia!"

"Hyaweh!"

"Priecia!"

"Hyaweh!"

"Priecia!"

"Hyaweh!"
Old 2007-10-19, 23:07   Link #476
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Oh my I didn't know there were translations here. *copy and pasta them unto word file*
Old 2007-10-19, 23:39   Link #477
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Okay, let's do this the easy way. Episode 1 Pluses and Minues:

+ Hearing the voices from the games (Priecia: "Warewa") in the anime is just kind of cool. I think this is one of the only eroge I've played that I liked, that got turned into an anime, so this is a unique and interesting experience.
+ Fel
- Expecting the character designs to match the top notch CG of the game would of course be unfair, but can I at least expect them to keep the character designs consistent. Would that have been to much to ask?!
- I could literally almost count the frames of animation used in some of the scenes. It was quite bad at times.
- Makes the worst use of flashbacks since Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. Everything is random and all over the place, and unless you've played the game like me and some others, your going to be lost, and you know what, I would blame people if they were/are. This is not an appropriate directoral technique and I can almost swear it was done deliberately to alienate the non-game playing crowd. Ok, maybe I'm exagerrating, but this is definitely no way to go about creating a larger fanbase through TV exposure of the story.

Final Grade For Episode 01: Five Out Of Ten.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 23:45   Link #478
myopius

I haven't played the game (in other words, don't clarify something using your knowledge of the game, clarify it if it's clarified in the episode, otherwise state that it isn't clarified) and was wondering if I understood the first episode right.

The (yellow-haired) female lead had a childhood romance with the blue-haired guy. Her brother died and she decided to become a knight in his place. Some time after that, she met up with the blue-haired guy again when she was bathing. Now, in the present day, she's chastising Sister Hell for interrupting her romantic moment with the (yellow-haired) male lead. Is that right? There was a lot of information so I want to make sure I understood it correctly.
myopius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 00:04   Link #479
holyman282

I think the blonde haired girl and the blue haired guy in the flashback is

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2007-10-20, 00:04   Link #480
Chaos2Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
I haven't played the game (in other words, don't clarify something using your knowledge of the game, clarify it if it's clarified in the episode, otherwise state that it isn't clarified) and was wondering if I understood the first episode right.

The (yellow-haired) female lead had a childhood romance with the blue-haired guy. Her brother died and she decided to become a knight in his place. Some time after that, she met up with the blue-haired guy again when she was bathing. Now, in the present day, she's chastising Sister Hell for interrupting her romantic moment with the (yellow-haired) male lead. Is that right? There was a lot of information so I want to make sure I understood it correctly.

Their eye colours and their hair style are different.

The blond girl (purple eyes) with the blue-hair boy is the mother of the blond girl (green eyes) with the yellow hair boy.

Tags
adventure, bishoujo, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, pajamasoft, romance, rpg, seinen