AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-28, 19:08   Link #41
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I think it may do some good to expect them to focus on the romance aspect instead of the overarching story. It's not a massive anime project so more than 26 episodes just feels like a pipe dream to me.

I'm going to assume it won't delve very deeply but still turn out nice as a stand-alone series.
Old 2007-02-28, 23:02   Link #42
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
Though there is romance in Prism Ark, the best part of it is the story. Many funny parts, many really serious and deep parts, sad parts, exciting parts, etc. Those parts put together make this game SO awesome.

I just hope they don't screw it up trying to put EVERYTHING on it. They have a really good story with Priecia's Arc. Of course you can only see the full extent of the story when playing all the Arc, especially, Filia's which is like the "True End" of the game.
Old 2007-03-01, 00:29   Link #43
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Imo, Filia's arc is too spoilerish to be able to use in the anime. In order to understand some of the events in Filia's arc, it requires previous knowledge and experience with the other arcs (hence the true end).
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 12:50   Link #44
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I finally got a chance to play the demo and the battle engine reminds me of Final Fantasy 7's graphics. I just hope when I get the game that none of the individual module files it installs happen to be over 4 GB otherwise it won't install to my FAT32 drive.

Also it seems the recommended Ram is 1GB but I only have 512 MB (Minimum), but the demo also worked fine with only a split second hiccup before some of the flashiest attacks executed, which is not unusual at all (Plus I was running in windowed mode so it had to render the desktop as well as the game simultaneously). Also does anyone know if the background in the second battle demo is supposed to be a picture of the girl in a bikini, and if it should go black when a special attack is executed or is that just a demo thing.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 13:51   Link #45
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
I just hope when I get the game that none of the individual module files it installs happen to be over 4 GB otherwise it won't install to my FAT32 drive.
Though I don't know which files exactly (if those from the dvd or those actually installed on the drive) need to be below 4 gb, rest assured since I just installed it and none of the files is over 1 gb.

PS: Their compression sucks. 6 GB of files in the double-layer dvd for 6 gb of files on the drive. I might go as far as to say there's no compression at all, they might just as well copy directly the files and add a registry entry (in fact, looking at the files on the dvd and the files installed, I think that's exactly what it does).

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 18:19   Link #46
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

The background goes black everytime you do an special attack. The Priecia's image at the bottom is a CG of the game. The background for battles are usually the same background the game was showing when the battle started. That Priecia's background is just in the DEMO.

I installed the game and it was 6GB. The DVD is just there to start to game.
Old 2007-03-02, 23:57   Link #47
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Though I don't know which files exactly (if those from the dvd or those actually installed on the drive) need to be below 4 gb, rest assured since I just installed it and none of the files is over 1 gb.

PS: Their compression sucks. 6 GB of files in the double-layer dvd for 6 gb of files on the drive. I might go as far as to say there's no compression at all, they might just as well copy directly the files and add a registry entry (in fact, looking at the files on the dvd and the files installed, I think that's exactly what it does).
That's what pretty much all H-Games I've played do. You can actually copy the folder directly to your hard drive without installation and play most of them. Eushully is the only company who's games I have actually seen appear in my Add/Remove Programs list so odds are if its not in there its just a folder copy.

I'm also glad to here that the individual modules are fairly small. Usually there's one for each gameplay engine, so one for battle, one for ADV, one for menu's, graphics, sound, voice, save data etc.
Old 2007-03-03, 01:52   Link #48
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Errr, there's plenty of other companies' games that do appear in the add/remove programs list.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 02:19   Link #49
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Out of curiosity, can anyone spoiler me (as lightly as possible) on the background info of what's going on with the image... er, in my sig

(PM me if possible... I really want to know...)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 03:24   Link #50
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Out of curiosity, can anyone spoiler me (as lightly as possible) on the background info of what's going on with the image... er, in my sig

(PM me if possible... I really want to know...)
Spoiler for Precia arc:
Old 2007-03-03, 04:02   Link #51
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Errr, there's plenty of other companies' games that do appear in the add/remove programs list.
Oh right I only play one's with Gameplay so I shouldn't really act like an expert on all of them. Doh!
Old 2007-03-03, 04:28   Link #52
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

@Cloudnine

Anymore would be considered a spoiler, huh ? Many thanks though =)
Old 2007-03-03, 06:53   Link #53
FireChick

Hmmm...I'm kinda hesitating wether I should watch this or not. I wonder if the anime's not gonna be ecchi? If it is gonna be ecchi then I won't watch it.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 07:07   Link #54
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

lol, ecchi would be the least of it's problem...
Old 2007-03-03, 07:37   Link #55
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Animated versions of erogames are never ecchi. I'm sure there is an exception or two, but the general rule is that they're not ecchi at all.

Old 2007-03-03, 20:15   Link #56
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

これ。。。欲しい。

looking at it in full length, you notice Precia's rapier is indeed pretty long... Taking it out of the sheath looks pretty difficult~ (ノ´∀`*)
Old 2007-03-03, 20:23   Link #57
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

If you look at the OP Genzai No Rhapsody she unsheats it and, unlike the looks of it, she does it quite fast. Her rapier is long but, not as long as that image shows.
Old 2007-03-03, 20:33   Link #58
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Quote:
looking at it in full length, you notice Precia's rapier is indeed pretty long... Taking it out of the sheath looks pretty difficult~ (ノ´∀`*)
I'd rather worry about wielding it in the first place , I mean, how light does the material need to be for Precia's arm not to fold because of its weight?

Old 2007-03-03, 20:56   Link #59
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

The PVC is based on this art:

You're right. From the looks of it, the blade length is shorter than the PVC.

I would like to see how heavy Fel's warhamme... *cough* I mean magic rod weighs~ (;´∀`) As a blunt weapon, it looks like it can inflict some massive damage!
Old 2007-03-04, 00:39   Link #60
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Oh right I only play one's with Gameplay so I shouldn't really act like an expert on all of them. Doh!
There's hundreds of ero-games with or without gameplay out there so yes you shouldn't act like an expert. Don't get all upset now.

Speaking of over-sized weapons, that magazine scan has Sister Hell's weapon..... supersized.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, bishoujo, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, pajamasoft, romance, rpg, seinen