AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-30, 13:26   Link #81
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
This is from one of my post's in the 336 discussion, lol people just dont read.

In any case, it's this is done for all the fans out there who do not think about it but are starving to know. There are people out there who read the manga, but do not use discussions boards like this, or even discuss it with their friends. To them they probably thought it was Shika's blood and Shika died, however when in the next chapter they saw Shika was alive, the revelation of the plan and explanation is done for those people. Not to mention it's also done to "warp things up" the plan is told because the next move decides it all it's obvious the conclusion is in 338.
Yeah, you are right, HAHAHA I just don't read. Actually, the only thing I do read are post directed towards me and I duck your post entirely because of your snobbish attitude towards people on here, and I don't read posts as long as yours unless it's from Hunter, Rurik, or the The Small One. Hunter and Rurik give insight and The Small One ask good questions. I only read your post this time because you directed one towards me. Tatami and I were having a back and forth last chapter, that's all. But in response to what you are saying, there's informing someone, foreshadowing an event, and a simple explanation of what happened.

In any case, my question is rhetorical (why do they do this in anime). It didn't warrant a response. I did direct a question however, when I asked about the formation of Team 7. Anyway, I consider what Shik did was in a sense was inform Hidan on why he was still moving. It didn't have to happen like that. Infact, Kakashi had already gave a good explanation in chapter 336 on what happened. But we get almost the same exact explanation on 337 except with a little detail on when he made the blood switch or whatever you want to call it. It was obvious and it didn't need a Naruto forum to figure out when he placed Kakuzu's blood on the scythe. Hell, that was the only time Shik got hit, so it had to be then. Shik could have gone on a little longer with the farce, but with all that explaining and running his mouth, his technique ran out. He could have had Hidan do a couple of more stabs to do more damage to Kakuzu before explaining, and in a sense, it would have injured Hidan a little more. You took a simple comment to someone else and tried to be funny towards me for no reason at all. But as you say, people don't read, I was just kidding around with Tatami.
__________________
The beginning is the end is the beginning.

Last edited by tramadrama; 2006-12-30 at 13:40.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 13:36   Link #82
Arti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
I don't think Naruto used the wind Rasengan. I think he just used a regular one (null element) that spread the water and made it like a hurricane.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 14:08   Link #83
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
Yeah, you are right, HAHAHA I just don't read. Actually, the only thing I do read are post directed towards me and I duck your post entirely because of your snobbish attitude towards people on here, and I don't read posts as long as yours unless it's from Hunter, Rurik, or the The Small One. Hunter and Rurik give insight and The Small One ask good questions. I only read your post this time because you directed one towards me. Tatami and I were having a back and forth last chapter, that's all. But in response to what you are saying, there's informing someone, foreshadowing an event, and a simple explanation of what happened.
I'm don’t have a "snobbish attitude", this is just how I type if snobbish is what you get from that, then I'm sorry but its not changeable, this is my vocabulary this is my grammar. If I do ever have a "snobbish attitude" toward some one, it's only because they have one toward me first, unlike some people here I don’t look down on others or try to make them look or feel stupid, unless they are asking for it and really deserve it.

If you duck my post's that is fine it's good to know because, Now I know not to waste my time in trying to reply to your questions or even start a debate with you, because it would be pointless to do so since you duck my post's. Sorry to say, but this is a discussion board the length of one's post should not be in question, you read what you want to read but just because some ones post is long it should not be criticized especially when it is not filled with pointless garbage. My post's are long because I try my best to answer as many people as I can and try to help who ever needs it, and with in it some where I'll highlight their name so they can directly read that section instead of the whole thing. Also, it was my fault that I forgot to highlight / add your name.

If you don’t want to read it then don’t, thats fine and I have no say in that and I accept that. In any case, I'm sorry you feel the way that you do, but this is how I type if you don’t like it I suggest you keep on ducking my post's in fact if you want add me to your ignore list. I am actually insulted and hurt by your post when I did nothing to insult you. If "People just don’t read" has offended you in any way, then for that I truly am sorry, but it was only a joke I was kidding around just as you were, however its not untrue. Allot of people do neglect to read other's post's before adding something of their own, I for one read every post that is posted if I like the person or not does not matter, because I like to know the peoples opinions and what they think and if some one else shares the same view’s as I do. I also feel it would not be right If I did not, because I'm sure there are people out there who take the time to read my post's so why should I neglect their post's its just unfair to them. I think you really have the wrong impression of what type of person I really am.

Quote:

In any case, my question is rhetorical (why do they do this in anime). It didn't warrant a response. I did direct a question however, when I asked about the formation of Team 7. Anyway, I consider what Shik did was in a sense was inform Hidan on why he was still moving. It didn't have to happen like that. Infact, Kakashi had already gave a good explanation in chapter 336 on what happened. But we get almost the same exact explanation on 337 except with a little detail on when he made the blood switch or whatever you want to call it. It was obvious and it didn't need a Naruto forum to figure out when he placed Kakuzu's blood on the scythe. Hell, that was the only time Shik got hit, so it had to be then. Shik could have gone on a little longer with the farce, but with all that explaining and running his mouth, his technique ran out. He could have had Hidan do a couple of more stabs to do more damage to Kakuzu before explaining, and in a sense, it would have injured Hidan a little more. You took a simple comment to someone else and tried to be funny towards me for no reason at all. But as you say, people don't read, I was just kidding around with Tatami.
I'm not a psychic you can not expect me to know your question was rhetorical, on a form all you can do is read, you can not hear some ones tone of voice which reminds me. Maybe how you read my post is what makes it seem snobbish but If I were to say these words to you in person, I think you would have a different idea of what kind of person I really am.

In any case, in question of the formation of team 7 also worries me, I posted this a bit back. (from old post)

"I'm a little worried on the translation of the first page,

"Pg 1 & 2
Top Text: Is it our turn yet! The new team is completely in sync! Arrive to a new year!!"

This kind of scares me, it kind of says the start of a new year.. the start of a new team (meaning Tenzo takes over Kakashi's place and Sai takes over Sasuke's place. ) What you guys think?"

Yes, its kind of like the celebration of a new year, with the celebration of a new team, I like you also fear the same.

As for the Shikamaru, and Hidan thing.. same I thought Shikamaru could have laid a few more stabs to Hidan before that Kagemane went but this is the answer I came up with. (from old post).

"We know how far Shikamaru got, and we know what could have happened but didn’t due to plot, and well it would just be too easy (Meaning Shikamaru forces Hidan to stab him self 3 more times to kill off Kakuzu) I honestly feel if that happened, it would be a real downer"

After this I came to the conclusion that Shikamaru is faking, and is still faking… It could be due to the shallow cut or it could even be the shallow cut was a part of his plan, meaning.. He purposely missed to so he can have the chance to “fake defeat” and lure Hidan in to a false sense of security.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-31 at 11:47.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 14:41   Link #84
Dantat
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arti View Post
I don't think Naruto used the wind Rasengan. I think he just used a regular one (null element) that spread the water and made it like a hurricane.
wth?, there is a reason why they put the name "wind element resengan" when he used it lol
Dantat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 15:38   Link #85
Kinder
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daking View Post
worst thing is: it nullfied kakuzu attack with yamato water combined to it..so that means its just some little tornado shape that gives same rasengan effect.
Hidan's attack was very strong. Mind that Wind makes fire stronger, so basicaly Hida's attack is a super strong fire attack since he combines wind with fire. Even kakashi's water jutsu couldn't stop his fire attack...
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 15:40   Link #86
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

-Is it me or are people fussing over the fact that Naruo used his new jutsu for defending rather than attacking a little too much? Would it have been better if he used it to attack Kakuzu and beat the living shit out of him by overwhealming his Katon jutsu? But that would defy all of the logic we were given regarding the elemental strenghts and weaknesses. Besides I'm positive that if he took out Kakuzu with his new jutsu in one hit people would be whining and complaining that he is even more overpowered than he was before with his Kyuubi Tailed Modes. Personally I don't mind the fact tat he used it in combination with Yamato to defend his comrades. It's damage potential will be revealed soon so we should be a bit more patient. We waited for 25 or so chapters so we can wait a few more.
Spoiler:
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 15:42   Link #87
Kinder
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantat View Post
wth?, there is a reason why they put the name "wind element resengan" when he used it lol
But you can see the wind blades. It's definitly not a normal rasengan
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 15:46   Link #88
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the shadows.....waiting
Was that wind blades or the water spinning? looks like water to me...
__________________

Last edited by Mangekyo; 2006-12-30 at 15:57.
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 16:05   Link #89
Kyuubi k?
Nine Tails
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States k?
Send a message via AIM to Kyuubi k? Send a message via MSN to Kyuubi k?
on the front cover of 337 is that sai cuz if soo he looks like a young itachi ^^
also i think the "water" we see is the effect of yamato's suton attack combined with naruto's rasengan and it did say "wind element rasengan"
__________________
This signature has been deleted by a Moderator for being too darn big.

Last edited by Kyuubi k?; 2006-12-30 at 16:16. Reason: left out information
Kyuubi k? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 16:40   Link #90
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi k? View Post
on the front cover of 337 is that sai cuz if soo he looks like a young itachi ^^
also i think the "water" we see is the effect of yamato's suton attack combined with naruto's rasengan and it did say "wind element rasengan"
You mean the pictures with the whole new team7 kicking the air ?

Of course it's Sai between Yamato and Sakura.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 18:20   Link #91
Kyuubi k?
Nine Tails
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States k?
Send a message via AIM to Kyuubi k? Send a message via MSN to Kyuubi k?
well yeh sai does look like a young itachi(not saying that makes him cool bcuz i hate sai XD)
and the picture i mean is this one http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=25911
__________________
This signature has been deleted by a Moderator for being too darn big.
Kyuubi k? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 21:59   Link #92
Sirch
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: USA
Age: 34
Well, before we jump to conclusions about this new wind element rasengan... can it mix noodles better than the regular rasengan? If it can, I'm happy.
__________________
Sirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 22:49   Link #93
^Shikamaru^
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
"The first attack is a fake" or so they say, I wonder how many moves Shikamaru thought of for this battle.

Yeah, I agree with Kyuubi k?, we didn't see the true wind rasengen in action yet. It wouldve been nice if Naruto had learned the water element jutsu and created that maelstrom shield by combining the wind rasengen and water rasengen in each hand... then there be not doubts about his strength.
^Shikamaru^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 22:56   Link #94
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Shikamaru^ View Post
"The first attack is a fake" or so they say, I wonder how many moves Shikamaru thought of for this battle.

Yeah, I agree with Kyuubi k?, we didn't see the true wind rasengen in action yet. It wouldve been nice if Naruto had learned the water element jutsu and created that maelstrom shield by combining the wind rasengen and water rasengen in each hand... then there be not doubts about his strength.
Yeah, that would be nice if he had already mastered 3 elements and could do 1-handed Rasengan with both hands...

A few thoughts just popped into my mind :
The 3rd was known as the ninja who had mastered all the village's technique.
Does that mean he was the one and only to have mastered all 5 elements ?

Also, Kakashi will definitely do something big. He said to Naruto something like "maybe I have something else than lightning", which means he will sooner or later use a finisher from a different element)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 23:27   Link #95
Arti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantat View Post
wth?, there is a reason why they put the name "wind element resengan" when he used it lol
yeah my bad, the translation i saw just said Rasengan
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 00:35   Link #96
Kyuubi k?
Nine Tails
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States k?
Send a message via AIM to Kyuubi k? Send a message via MSN to Kyuubi k?
well see naruto gonna be like *kage bunshin* and rasegan with one and some new super attack with the other wouldnt that be the coolest thing ^^
oo and kakashi using suton(think zabuza arc) and chidori sooo he gets them wet and shocks them would be cool eh
__________________
This signature has been deleted by a Moderator for being too darn big.
Kyuubi k? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 04:27   Link #97
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Kakuzu.

Ill be so sad to see him go. He stared down a Sharingan(!!) and some Hokage level ninjas (Shika, Kakashi) and some crazy Jounin levels (Naruto, Sai, Yamato) and hes still standing on his feet.

It doesnt get more rigged than that. Even Itachi hasnt been in that bad of a spot yet.

Condolences to Kakuzu, although Ild love to see him steal Sai's heart and get some darkness elemental (my assumption on his ink - not to be taken as fact) into the showdown and start raping people on a whole new level!

Kakuzu is ranking up there with my fav villains (Orochimaru, Sasori, Kabuto, Haku and Deidara). He made me proud. Kish didnt disappoint me with this fight.

Those remaining 3 hearts arent going to go down easy!
__________________


Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 08:35   Link #98
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
I think that the wind rasengan will be not only one jutsu but can be a whole family of jutsu. Kakashi was saying that rasengan is highest level of shape manipulation, however someone can use various shapes in a battle, using the one that fits best. Other element users up until now were not capable to make very special shapes for their elements, fire had always fire shapes, regardless of the actual fire jutsu, etc... Than lightning was also something bound to the hand (Kakashi) or body/katana (Sasuke). I would like to see Naruto using some effective shapes like a strong and narrow beam which cuts anything and of course unlike a katana has long range reach, strong like a laser beam. The other would be projectiles, remembering the destruction of the back side of the water container on the hospital rooftop, the wind rasengan projectile could be stronger than the ones used by Shukaku and stronger than Kyuubi's special chakra projectile. The possibilities are limitless, it just depends on Kishimoto. Also this way Naruto's abilities can be built step-by-step, right now his wind-rasengan may be weak, but it does not mean that he will not develop it strong enough for the Sasuke rescue part of the manga.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 09:36   Link #99
Yoshie
Ladihooooo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldorin View Post
I don't think so. Tsunade and Jiraiya specifically handed over Sakura and Naruto to Kakashi so that he could train them. Tenzo was just a replacement.
... i thought they were given back to him because there a team now .. i mean kakashi and them fight on the same level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
And why canīt Tenzo replace Asuma? Wouldnīt that be more logical and easier than doing a complete rocade of team members?
mabe because hes a "special agend" and he hasto go after this mission. mabe the team will get a differant leader or shika could also be the new leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
Letīs see... When did kishimoto killed any popular characters?
He didnīt kill Neji, didnīt kill Gaara, even CHOUJI wasn’t killed.

No, he wonīt die. It could be an interesting twist, but it wonīt happen.



I think Shikamaru couldnīt avoid Hidan Schyte and make it seem he was hit with a simple clone. Since Kage Bunshin halves his chakra, it is likely that he would use a weaker type of clone. He must give his best in order to do that, so I don’t think he is clone.

Maybe he has plan to escape, involving traps and explosive tags, I’m sure shikamaru isnīt just his kage type jutsu.
or naruto and ya are on there way to him and they let the colones save kakashi and co. mabe that y the attace of them both wasnt that strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I think that the wind rasengan will be not only one jutsu but can be a whole family of jutsu. Kakashi was saying that rasengan is highest level of shape manipulation, however someone can use various shapes in a battle, using the one that fits best. Other element users up until now were not capable to make very special shapes for their elements, fire had always fire shapes, regardless of the actual fire jutsu, etc... Than lightning was also something bound to the hand (Kakashi) or body/katana (Sasuke). I would like to see Naruto using some effective shapes like a strong and narrow beam which cuts anything and of course unlike a katana has long range reach, strong like a laser beam. The other would be projectiles, remembering the destruction of the back side of the water container on the hospital rooftop, the wind rasengan projectile could be stronger than the ones used by Shukaku and stronger than Kyuubi's special chakra projectile. The possibilities are limitless, it just depends on Kishimoto. Also this way Naruto's abilities can be built step-by-step, right now his wind-rasengan may be weak, but it does not mean that he will not develop it strong enough for the Sasuke rescue part of the manga.
Jep that would be sweet
__________________
Yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 10:37   Link #100
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I think that the wind rasengan will be not only one jutsu but can be a whole family of jutsu. Kakashi was saying that rasengan is highest level of shape manipulation, however someone can use various shapes in a battle, using the one that fits best. Other element users up until now were not capable to make very special shapes for their elements, fire had always fire shapes, regardless of the actual fire jutsu, etc... Than lightning was also something bound to the hand (Kakashi) or body/katana (Sasuke). I would like to see Naruto using some effective shapes like a strong and narrow beam which cuts anything and of course unlike a katana has long range reach, strong like a laser beam. The other would be projectiles, remembering the destruction of the back side of the water container on the hospital rooftop, the wind rasengan projectile could be stronger than the ones used by Shukaku and stronger than Kyuubi's special chakra projectile. The possibilities are limitless, it just depends on Kishimoto. Also this way Naruto's abilities can be built step-by-step, right now his wind-rasengan may be weak, but it does not mean that he will not develop it strong enough for the Sasuke rescue part of the manga.
Agreed, I also mentioned this but mainly based on the assumption that the wind rasengan sucked or so I thought at that time. In my opinion, what Tenzo used was a defensive jutsu, and Naurto's jutsu did not just "boost" Tenzo's attack, but it also boosted Kakuzu's fire attack. Remember what Tenzo said, and remember the elemental chart wind boost's fire more over any other element, the wind in Naruto and Tenzo's water attack was like oil to Kakuzu's fire attack, but because water prevails over fire, it ended in a cancellation. So it was not Water and Wind VS. Fire and Wind, it was Water and Wind VS. Fire and Wind, and Wind. Also I still think Tenzo's and Naruto's jutsu was defensive, kind of like the water wall that Nidaime used.

None the less, I would rather have it the other way the fact that Naruto has wind charka now, I want him to be able to apply it to everything, from his Taijutsu to simple task's as just running. It would just be cool, but as you said its all up to Kishi, the only thing is it would really change Narutos "character" in a way, remember Naruto is the type of person who develops "Jutsu's" on a whim, he does things people wouldn’t think about doing. I think if Kishi has Naruto apply his wind to stuff, it will be in situations like that.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-31 at 11:37.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.