AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2015-07-22, 10:13   Link #1
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
DVD shopping in Singapore

Heard me right here. Few years ago when I was in Singapore for my usual doctor's appointment, I decided to get some local DVDs made in the country for anything interesting. My first DVDs were from TS Group before they closed shop.

Heading back in nine months for another checkup or so. Just wanna shout out to the Singapore-based members for any recommended places that sell local DVDs, but do not sell them based on the shops (eg Looking at you for Poh Kim, but only 'cause of CLIF).

I always stay via hotel in the Orchard area.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 09:27   Link #2
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Try go down to Penisula Plaza. There is an old DVD store down there where I get old Richard Clayderman stuff.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-24, 23:13   Link #3
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Ah thanks.

You know the place's name?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2015-07-25, 04:46   Link #4
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Ah thanks.

You know the place's name?
I can't remember lol. So busy that I rarely go out anymore.

It is on the ground floor of Penisula Plaza, the storefront is facing out to the street. Hard to miss.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 02:33   Link #5
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

This is what I got so far.

Old 2015-08-06, 01:28   Link #6
mobodegks

It is on the ground floor of Penisula Plaza, the storefront is facing out to the street.
mobodegks is offline   Reply With Quote