AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-08, 21:04   Link #121
MakiMaki
Spiral Spin Serpentine

Anyone who has the C72 or even C73 CD and could upload the game? Keep looking people ^.^, based on the number of characters in this game, it's still a looooooooooonngggg time until we can get an official release... If u see someone post a torrent of other games, maybe u could try asking them for this one...
Old 2008-07-12, 02:32   Link #122
BabyzDevilx
Nao Lover

i saw an mai-otome game at the web O.o
Old 2008-07-14, 01:43   Link #123
MakiMaki
Spiral Spin Serpentine

really? where? any pics?

the closest thing to a Mai-Otome game I ever saw was some kind of mixed fighting game (forgot the title).. Arika n Erstin were playable...

Still no news on fuuka taisen >.<

edit:
except for a few new screenshots... akira is done I think...
just check out the site http://fuuka.main.jp/
Old 2008-07-14, 11:16   Link #124
sasuke13
Jyuunana Bunkatsu

Send a message via AIM to sasuke13
How do you patch this to C73 version? I keep getting errors when I do...
Old 2008-07-15, 08:18   Link #125
BabyzDevilx
Nao Lover

u mean u could play the mai otome game?c74?
Old 2008-07-15, 09:36   Link #126
sasuke13
Jyuunana Bunkatsu

Send a message via AIM to sasuke13
That game is called Mai Otome: Otome x Senti and it has some chars like Arkia, Mai and Eristin playble (haven't seen Nina in yet) It's not as good as Fuuka Taisen imo.
Old 2008-07-18, 15:54   Link #127
KitsuneNineTails
赤い狐

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke13 View Post
How do you patch this to C73 version? I keep getting errors when I do...
Any news on this from anyone? I have the same problems going from C71 to C72 or 73. And my text files and dialog boxes all have ???????? and random ASCII characters in them, so I can't even try to translate. Anyone know how I can get my dialog boxes and MFC window frames to support Japanese characters?

Ciao!
Old 2008-07-19, 00:21   Link #128
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneNineTails View Post
Any news on this from anyone? I have the same problems going from C71 to C72 or 73. And my text files and dialog boxes all have ???????? and random ASCII characters in them, so I can't even try to translate. Anyone know how I can get my dialog boxes and MFC window frames to support Japanese characters?

Ciao!
Okay, let's make this clear because I believe it's been said a few times before in the thread.

You cannot patch the C71 version to C72, C73, or any other future versions.

In order to patch versions from C72 and above, you have to have that version of the game from when it was released at Comiket.
Simply put, to use the C72 patch, you need to have the version from C72, to use the C73 patch, you need to have the version from C73, etcetc. That means you'd have to have been at Comiket or someone's being mean and not sharing their stolen goods. I believe they only fix minor errors within the game anyway.

And this should answer your second question.

I have my doubts that any version will be available to find online until the game is finally completed. Not entirely sure the one from C74 will be the completed game or another trial as I can't fully comprehend Japanese, but just my two cents on when we'll hopefully find the more completed versions of this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneNineTails View Post
I stand suitably chastised. I didn't realize the implication of the previous posts, but now I comprehend fully. Sorry about that...
Er, I hope I didn't make it feel like I was singling you out and I'm sorry if I did. I just quoted your entire post because I was in a rush.

少し頭冷やそうか?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2008-07-19 at 17:57.
Old 2008-07-19, 16:52   Link #129
KitsuneNineTails
赤い狐

I stand suitably chastised. I didn't realize the implication of the previous posts, but now I comprehend fully. Sorry about that...

I hope they finish it up, it looks like it could be pretty cool when they add all the characters with SFX and clean up the sprites a bit. I wonder if they could sell it off to some small game house to make it for PC/PS2/etc... I would definitely pay a few bucks for a finished product of this game.

Ciao
Old 2008-08-09, 12:46   Link #130
MakiMaki
Spiral Spin Serpentine

When will there be a full version (looks like that's the only version we can ever get)? Isn't there someone who has the C72 / C73 disc and wants to upload it? Btw, when is C74?

So far the game looks pretty good(based on the screen shots). Mai, Mikoto, Natsuki, Nao, Akane, Midori, Yukariko, Yukino, Akira. Still missing Shiho, Shizuru and Fumi. and maybe Alyssa...

If anyone can read and understand the blog, what does it write about/ any progress or so?
Old 2008-08-09, 13:49   Link #131
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

C74 is August 15 ~ 17.

One of the entries on the blog says there's going to be thirteen playable characters by the end, so it looks like we'll be able to play as Alyssa. I don't know if it says that game will be fully complete for C74, but here's hoping - I have a feeling that Shiho, Shizuru, and Fumi are already in the game and are just under the "...and more???" part of the character section because of when they appear in the anime.

The site has been re-vamped since the last time I looked at it. Looks like you can download a trial game with only Mai, Natsuki, and Mikoto.

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2008-08-09, 17:33   Link #132
KitsuneNineTails
赤い狐

So, it looks like they have a web trial available to download. I'm guessing you can only play as Mai, Natsuki, and Mikoto and it's prolly limited in the number of stages (I'm still learning Japanese, especially reading, so I couldn't really make out much on their page other than bits and pieces). They have notices for Comiket74, and from the looks of it it will be the completed game. I'm DLing the trial now, but it's SSSSssllooowwww.

I took a look at the screens and some demos on the MelonBooks and the Messe Sanoh pages and it looks awesome. The MelonBooks site has what looks like an order form (apparently 2250-en, which I would guess is around $25) and what looks like an August 17th release date! So, I'm assuming it's ready to go. I mean, I COULD be completely mistaken, but it's my best guess .

Now... how to get it over here in the states... Anyone know of a retailer that can import Japanese Doujin PC games, or would I be able to actually order it straight from the Japanese sites... Or I guess I can wait until I go over there and pick up a copy... I totally would wanna pay this person(s) money, 'cause this is an amazing job for a fan-made game!

Fuuka Taisen Web Trial DL
MelonBooks Fuuka Taisen page

Ciao!
Old 2008-08-12, 04:00   Link #133
MakiMaki
Spiral Spin Serpentine

13 playable characters? That would mean, 12 HiMEs + MIYU. I was hoping for 15 characters or so. All HiME's, MIYU, Alyssa, Mashiro and maybe Arika? She's on the poster... in the right upper corner... We'll have to wait...
Old 2008-08-12, 11:55   Link #134
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I should ask some doujin buying mates to lend me a hand of the game is only around 25$, though the shipping and handling rate will probably eat me. What a fair price for such a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakiMaki View Post
13 playable characters? That would mean, 12 HiMEs + MIYU. I was hoping for 15 characters or so. All HiME's, MIYU, Alyssa, Mashiro and maybe Arika? She's on the poster... in the right upper corner... We'll have to wait...
I just took a look at the MelonBooks site and I believe it says fifteen characters, so now I'm a little confused. Did they actually get Nakahara Mai to say those lines in the game?

Twelve HiME, Alyssa + Miyu should be a pair, making thirteen. Mashiro is probably together with Fumi, unless you want a time paradox happening with Kagutsuchi or the creator stealing that Sakuya girl's child from the visual novel game. I mean hey, Haruka's on the poster as well, not to mention Erstin is alongside Arika in that table identifying image thing.

If only Gakutenou and Midori could transform together like in the Otome manga, or even the giant robot form of Gakutenou in the Hime one....

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2008-08-12, 22:16   Link #135
MakiMaki
Spiral Spin Serpentine

Hmm.. 15 characters... If MIYU + Alyssa and Mashiro + Fumi then there are still 3 slots left. Maybe Mikoto in her berserk state? Or yeah, maybe Mashiro without Fumi... Do u think there will be Otomes? Haruka shouldn't be able to do anything without a child or powers. Nagi maybe? Or Reito (that's his name right, I kinda forgot).

So we'll have to wait til this weekend... Anyone who has a friend that will go to C74? So far the game looks really great... And I used to think doujin games are just average or less...
Old 2008-08-13, 10:45   Link #136
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Haruka's awesomeness [Headbut, anyone?] should totally allow her to be a playable character, but I really don't know. Doesn't look like we'll have to wait much longer anyway.

I'm sure people would be able to order the game online. Just need to figure out how if we can't get it the illegal way. -coughs a bit- I remember how you could buy the Higurashi and Umineko novels online, but I forget the steps and I think it was through a different company....

There have been great doujin games - Higurashi Daybreak and the Touhou series are fun and I'm wondering how fun Magical Battle Arena from the Nanoha series will turn out to be.

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2008-08-14, 20:20   Link #137
MakiMaki
Spiral Spin Serpentine

Erstin? I didn't see her anywhere... Haruka is quite big in the picture. Maybe she'll be Yukino's support character? I wonder what Diana can actually do (the super)... Isn't she only for spying?

Haruka could maybe battle.... Headbutt, throw her shoe and shout through her speaker.

We'll know this weekend. Will the full version be released on C74 or just another demo? And then buy the full version?
Old 2008-08-14, 20:24   Link #138
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

it will probably be the full version, himeyashop is taking orders for it I think
Old 2008-08-15, 19:42   Link #139
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakiMaki View Post
Erstin? I didn't see her anywhere... Haruka is quite big in the picture. Maybe she'll be Yukino's support character? I wonder what Diana can actually do (the super)... Isn't she only for spying?

Haruka could maybe battle.... Headbutt, throw her shoe and shout through her speaker.

We'll know this weekend. Will the full version be released on C74 or just another demo? And then buy the full version?
I never said she was on the poster, but in this image alongside Arika. And the guy put a video on his site....

Fumi, Miyu, and Haruka are in. That leaves one person, right? It's also interesting to see two people being on one team.... And that Shizuru and Natsuki scene near the end, rofl.

Yeah, it has to be the full version if you're able to buy it online through certain sites.

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2008-08-17, 01:36   Link #140
Saku/unagi

I installed the deamon thing a play for a whole but when I tried to play again I get an error code what I do worng?
Closed Thread