AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-03, 22:00   Link #1
Ama no Kagaseo
Your local dark deity.

Send a message via MSN to Ama no Kagaseo Send a message via Yahoo to Ama no Kagaseo
I'm experiencing la-- Never mind. Sorry.

Hey everyone, new to the forum obviously. I just wanted to apologize if this issue had been already covered. I did a little reading around, but I couldn't find anything related.

I've been experiencing some lag when playing my .mkv files. I'm using the CCCP with Windows Media Player [Latest version, I believe.] I just finished reformatting my computer, so I do believe that rules out any issues my computer may be having with malware or any such thing.

When I say 'lag' I mean the video freezes completly, and the sound continues playing. I haven't tinkered with the settings for the CCCP at all from the original set up, and it's really frustrating me.

Here's some information on my computer that may be helpful:

Computer:

Intel[R]
Pentium[R] 4 CPU 1.60GHz
1.59GHZ, 1.00 GB of RAM.

Once more, I apologize if it's already been covered. I couldn't find any related information, so yes.

EDIT: Oh, damn. Never mind. u.u; I didn't realize that CCCP included a player in it as well. Appartently, I didn't read this forum's sticky close enough. We'll see if this fixes the problem.

Yes, it fixed the problem. xD;; Again, I'm really sorry for wasting anyone's time if they read this or not. You see, I'm not really the brightest tool in the shed.

Last edited by Ama no Kagaseo; 2007-01-03 at 22:14. Reason: Stupidity. u.u;
Closed Thread