AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 01:07   Link #21
DrewGSR

Hope to see some decent progression in the story in upcoming episodes. This episode was like more reflection on what had happen in the bounto arc, nothing really new.
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 01:29   Link #22
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Spoiler:

Finally I can watch Bleach like I use to
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 01:42   Link #23
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoOnatick View Post
Spoiler:

Finally I can watch Bleach like I use to
Oh c'mon, I already have 6 members on ignore because of this...

Oh well *ignores*
Old 2007-01-06, 01:51   Link #24
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post

Oh well *ignores*
You're putting members on ignore because they dislike made up content from their favourite shows?
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 02:03   Link #25
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:

Oh well *ignores*
Lol XD aight, next time when I put a spoiler tag on a thread like this. I'll be sure to put "Read at own risk".
Old 2007-01-06, 02:12   Link #26
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
You're putting members on ignore because they dislike made up content from their favourite shows?
No, it's because you view fillers as "made up content from their favorite shows". All of Bleach is made up, there's no difference.

And if you keep it up, I'll ignore you too. I don't feel like arguing with ignorant opinions.
Old 2007-01-06, 02:18   Link #27
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Under a mysterious circumstance that I cannot reveal without exposing the err.. mystery, there are certain nights of any given week when I can speak, read, and translate Japanese word for word when watching a Bleach episode. This was one of those nights, so I had to do a quick post demonstrating my magnificience before hitting-the-hay.

"We are without form, thus we are awestruck. Hence, the blade is brought down a second time. Under the name of a mask."

I was always fond of that music as those kanjis were washing over the screen and this toothy guy who can't hide them teeth under them gums is jumping, my heart beats a little quicker. Can it be? C-a-n i-t b-e?

The episode paid its lip service to the Bount Arc as best as it could. It's time to say good night to the arc and look forward to a fresh new beginnig.

There were some good dialogues uttered in thoughts and in words that made this episode likable, i.e.
"Is my power the power to crush fate?"

"Revolving.. If fate is a wheel, then we are the sand that is crushed between the cogs."
"
There were also brief glimpses of those animation qualities that we were so used to seeing before the start of this arc.

The music were very appropriate in certain places such as the following:

Orihime gave a look that I didn't see in a while. It probably was shown in this arc, but since I didn't watch every other episode I probably have missed it.

I like it because I'm hopeful she will be turned back to her likable self just as it was before the beginning of this arc. Yes! It is time to dance.

Good night to everyone even if it doesn't apply to some!
Old 2007-01-06, 03:43   Link #28
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Quote:
No, it's because you view fillers as "made up content from their favorite shows". All of Bleach is made up, there's no difference.

And if you keep it up, I'll ignore you too. I don't feel like arguing with ignorant opinions.

Leave others their preferences. You feel there is no difference between bleach based on kubos work and what the animators came up... fine by me but if you call others ignorant for it and threaten to put them on ignore based on that, you come across as an ass.
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 03:53   Link #29
astrallionheart

I'm a bit unsure of how 110 will be given the ambiguous preview, but I hope it's not another filler -__-
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 04:11   Link #30
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
I'm a bit unsure of how 110 will be given the ambiguous preview, but I hope it's not another filler -__-
All I can say is, no more fillers XD.
Old 2007-01-06, 06:19   Link #31
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well with all the action done last ep its time for deep thought...and this ep was exactally that ~ deep thought from rukiya, ichigo and renji ~

next ep is back on track and ishida is in trouble O.o

and LOL at the shinigami cup ~ zaraki youre late XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 07:07   Link #32
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
Leave others their preferences. You feel there is no difference between bleach based on kubos work and what the animators came up... fine by me but if you call others ignorant for it and threaten to put them on ignore based on that, you come across as an ass.
I am leaving others to their "preferences". That's why I'm ignoring them and not arguing with them.
Old 2007-01-06, 07:34   Link #33
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

That and you don't really have an argument....

This ep was nice. A good little clean up episode before we get serious again.

I'll be so glad to get back to the actual Manga storyline!!

Will be more fun watching an episode of Bleach without the knowledge that nothing significant can change from episode 64.

Next week we enter into the realm of quality Bleach again!!

Hopefully...
Old 2007-01-06, 07:45   Link #34
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

IMO, your reason for ignoring them is beyond the fact that they are biased against fillers for being fillers. You are simply going down to the fact that anyone who dosent like fillers is ignorant. That, IMHO, is ignorant.

Anyway back to topic: This weeks material from volume 23 was IMO the best part of the episode. Nice to see them using it to bring a great end to the bount arc. It seems that they seemed to rush alot of character development into the last 2 episodes. Anyway, i liked how they started the manga arc by using the sentence shown when rukia first appeared in episode 1. Really nice.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 09:25   Link #35
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy View Post

Next week we enter into the realm of quality Bleach again!!

Hopefully...
I´d say that we´ve been in the realm of quality Bleach all the time. I´ve really enjoyed this arc a lot, with a few "running" exceptions.

The Shinigami´s Cup, is that from the manga or made by the ones behind the anime?

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:29   Link #36
ThoHell

"We are without form, thus we are awestruck. Hence, the blade is brought down a second time. Under the name of a mask."

Those words were for sure a great way to give knowledge of a new important beginning. I love the way those intros were used, so mysterious and catchy!
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:55   Link #37
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Id say that weve been in the realm of quality Bleach all the time. Ive really enjoyed this arc a lot, with a few "running" exceptions.
He don't care, because he just views fillers as something that's stuck in the land of suck and uselessness Don't try to argue with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post

Those words were for sure a great way to give knowledge of a new important beginning. I love the way those intros were used, so mysterious and catchy!
Heh, that was pretty cool
Old 2007-01-06, 12:49   Link #38
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Id say that weve been in the realm of quality Bleach all the time. Ive really enjoyed this arc a lot, with a few "running" exceptions.
I'd say its been of a higher quality than the Filler we've seen in other animes but you and I obviously have different standards of quality. The Bleach Bontou filler arc has been tolerable but at the same time:

Predictable
Inaccurate
+ poorly bridged the gap.

IE - Ishida : Starts power down, then power up thanks to some accessory, then power down because he's tired from fighting Yoshi, then powers back up more powerfully than before to be on par with Kariya then his accessory is destroyed and he's useless again.

How convenient.

Anyway back to the issue of quality:

Manga Bleach > Filler Bleach.

in the same way that:

The Beatles > A Beatles Tribute Band

Don't you agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
IMO, your reason for ignoring them is beyond the fact that they are biased against fillers for being fillers. You are simply going down to the fact that anyone who dosent like fillers is ignorant. That, IMHO, is ignorant.
One of the perks of the fillers ending is that Thewanderer will no longer be able to complain about the rational complaints of the rest of us.

In defence of Tw this Filler=Suck argument has been going on far too long and I think everyone is somewhat stuck in their ways, don't take his ramblings as offensive I'm sure they're not intended that way.
Old 2007-01-06, 13:26   Link #39
Guido

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Under a mysterious circumstance that I cannot reveal without exposing the err.. mystery, there are certain nights of any given week when I can speak, read, and translate Japanese word for word when watching a Bleach episode. This was one of those nights, so I had to do a quick post demonstrating my magnificience before hitting-the-hay.

I was always fond of that music as those kanjis were washing over the screen and this toothy guy who can't hide them teeth under them gums is jumping, my heart beats a little quicker. Can it be? C-a-n i-t b-e?

The episode paid its lip service to the Bount Arc as best as it could. It's time to say good night to the arc and look forward to a fresh new beginnig.

There were some good dialogues uttered in thoughts and in words that made this episode likable, i.e.
"Is my power the power to crush fate?"

"Revolving.. If fate is a wheel, then we are the sand that is crushed between the cogs."
"
There were also brief glimpses of those animation qualities that we were so used to seeing before the start of this arc.

The music were very appropriate in certain places such as the following:

Orihime gave a look that I didn't see in a while. It probably was shown in this arc, but since I didn't watch every other episode I probably have missed it.

I like it because I'm hopeful she will be turned back to her likable self just as it was before the beginning of this arc. Yes! It is time to dance.

Good night to everyone even if it doesn't apply to some!
Moments like these, monologues like those muttered by Ichigo and Rukia, and the analogies employed about fate influencing the characters gave a solid conclusion to the Bount arc. But more than that, it built up a coherent and timed transition to not only resume but also setting up the next arc of the manga.

Just as in the closing moments when we see the new player on the same spot as Rukia did when she was introduced for the first time and jumping into the shadows of the night, the gears of fate have started to once move again.

Whenever I read or hear that message I'm wondering if the lesson about the fate with the endless loop or the fate that breaches through the unknown has Kubo applying it to the manga as well.

I'm really sorry for the anime-only watchers, but I cannot comment further beyond this point without risking a ban. For the manga readers who have come to the latest arc of the manga, you know what I mean.
However, please I request your pardon neither to elaborate it nor discuss it here. That's why the mods have placed manga discussion threads.

One last thing, I strongly believe this filler arc came in handy particularly because of the smooth transition between arcs to resume the main storyline in the anime; handed quite well.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 14:45   Link #40
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy View Post
Spoiler for To shorten the quote:

I don´t know what you mean with inaccurate and I don´t agree with it poorly bridging the gap but I do agree that the manga arcs so far has been better than the anime only Bounto arc.

Yeah, it was predictable that Ichigo in the end would take on the last fight, but you know it aswell as I do. That´s what´s happening in the manga aswell and I can live with that since the others still get to shine and the fights usually reeks of awesomeness. Although the last fight between Ichigo and Kariya was a letdown in the awesomess department since it become so talkative.

As for my view of quality.
These are some quality shows in my opinion.
Noein
Ergo Proxy
Wolfs Rain
Black Lagoon I & II
SEED / Turn A / 08th MS Team
Last Exile
Honey & Clover I & II

It´s more that I want for people to pay attention to these shows rather than bragging. So if anyone find out a new title among these that they haven´t seen I strongly recommend those titles.

Quote:
He don't care, because he just views fillers as something that's stuck in the land of suck and uselessness Don't try to argue with that
As long as I don´t get attacked personally I just think it´s fun to converse as much as possible with different people from different parts of the world.

So it´s not about trying to preach, just voicing my opinion while listening to others on a fun level.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2007-01-06 at 15:32.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote