AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 15:15   Link #41
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Yeah, it was predictable that Ichigo in the end would take on the last fight, but you know it aswell as I do.
Its shonen, it's ALL predictable
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 15:41   Link #42
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
lol, yeah.
Old 2007-01-06, 16:29   Link #43
Pakxenon
popcorn

I didn't realize they took stuff from the manga until I came here. I was like "wtf is this made-up shtuff with Renji being 6th seat?" when that happened. Nice transition episode, and the parallel between Rukia and yellow-haired guy was a stroke of creative style. I can't wait for the next arc! (I predict fillers during the month waits between time-periods of the same arc, though...).
Old 2007-01-06, 16:30   Link #44
Pakxenon
popcorn

double post = shtuty internet.
Old 2007-01-06, 16:49   Link #45
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakxenon View Post
I was like "wtf is this made-up shtuff with Renji being 6th seat?"
But all of it is made-up!

It was a great epiode though. Wonder what's gonna happen to Ran Tao and the Bound guy...
Old 2007-01-06, 17:59   Link #46
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
As for my view of quality.
These are some quality shows in my opinion.
Noein
Ergo Proxy
Wolfs Rain
Black Lagoon I & II
SEED / Turn A / 08th MS Team
Last Exile
Honey & Clover I & II

Itīs more that I want for people to pay attention to these shows rather than bragging. So if anyone find out a new title among these that they havenīt seen I strongly recommend those titles.
May I also give an alternate view and dare suggest that you are also bragging? Opinion varies from people to people. What may appeal to one may not be appealing to another. From your list of quality shows, I only recognize Last Exile and Honey & Clover 1st season. The second season of H&C pretty much rode the fame 1st season generated. For the rest, they are good, but I won't exactly recognize them as quality, simply because I have seen better.

The point is, you liked the Bounto Arc and a plenty didn't. You believe it had flashes of brilliance, others just took it in the stride. We don't need to agree with each other, but we can still try to tolerate each others opinion. Let's just leave it at that!
Old 2007-01-06, 19:53   Link #47
onepiecelover

Nice episode, good closure to a nice filler arc and the end part ith the verse I saw like 3 times, yay the fillers are ending
Old 2007-01-06, 21:31   Link #48
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I liked the last sentence of the phrases. "Under a mask" or something like that. Nice touch to make a clear distinction between the first arc and the second arc.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 21:40   Link #49
Ezen
Utawarerumono Obsessor D;

Location: Helping Touka kick some ass and listening to: "Kimi Ga Tame"
Send a message via AIM to Ezen Send a message via MSN to Ezen
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
!
and about mr T: if Koga is still alive, technically Kariya could still be alive too. when the other boutnos died and turned to sand, their clothes were left behind, but I never saw kariya's pants on the ground. until i see physical proof, i'm assuming that he's hiding out somewhere only to reappear for more fillers or an ova or movie.
Kariya poofed and turned to sand, Koga fell and ice fell on top of him, they never showed him go poof, do you not remember when Kariya vanished into the air? He won't be coming back, from the looks of it.
Old 2007-01-06, 22:34   Link #50
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This ep was a lot better than previous 5-6 ep it surpassed the Ichi Vs Kariya ep . Must be Shiro Sagisu magic touch . Btw I didnt like the Entrance in the anime the pole thing was lame
Old 2007-01-06, 22:52   Link #51
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Btw I didnt like the Entrance in the anime the pole thing was lame
I thought it was cool
Old 2007-01-06, 23:08   Link #52
Lotiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
Well, he's the HERO of the show
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 23:19   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I thought it was cool
Because it an anime only thread I cant use spoiler tags . I will PM you
Old 2007-01-07, 05:14   Link #54
Skane
Anime Snark

Question

Can some kind soul help me refresh my memory on the scene of Ichigo's conversation with the elderly soul? I noticed some bloodstains at the lamp-post, and I was wondering if the girl had been eaten by a Hollow or what?

I recall the girl, but I can't remember whether or not Ichigo managed to save her.

Cheers.
Old 2007-01-07, 06:56   Link #55
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

this sucks mucho balls cause my sound card died -_- like watching a silent movie
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 07:39   Link #56
Tsukino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Can some kind soul help me refresh my memory on the scene of Ichigo's conversation with the elderly soul? I noticed some bloodstains at the lamp-post, and I was wondering if the girl had been eaten by a Hollow or what?

I recall the girl, but I can't remember whether or not Ichigo managed to save her.

Cheers.
The older spirit told Ichigo that the girl stopped coming around recently, and the blood stains would suggest she fell victim to a hollow. Aside from this episode, though, it was never touched upon, so the fact that she didn't pass on peacefully is a new development.
Tsukino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 08:49   Link #57
kingofthemoleppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukino View Post
The older spirit told Ichigo that the girl stopped coming around recently, and the blood stains would suggest she fell victim to a hollow. Aside from this episode, though, it was never touched upon, so the fact that she didn't pass on peacefully is a new development.
I had always thought that the ghost girl is the girl in ep2 that is running away from the hollow that goes on a rampage in town. But I could be wrong, though.

Couldn't really enjoy this ep because I was trying to figure out what I'm actually shown and trying too hard to remember stuff from 2 years ago. Seems I have a head like a sieve. (I had even forgotten Ichigo sees dead people because it's been all about bounto for so long)
But I think a lot of people should be having the same problem.

Nevertheless, light at the end of the tunnel now that the bounto arc seems to be over. I had even decided on dropping Bleach but luckily I kept watching. Wait, that's not a good thing, is it? More like an addiction. T_T
kingofthemoleppl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 09:30   Link #58
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I have missed a fair share of episodes through this filler arc, and many a time I have not been able to watch a full episode. You know something is wrong when you don't even bother to press pause when you go for a piss break.

Finally... Can't wait for the next ep. I'm just going to imagine that it was only yesterday that my fav char, Gin departed.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 12:07   Link #59
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post

Cheers.
The flashbacks were all to a short time before bleach started. Ichigo was there to give the plane to a diffrent spirit, not the light pole girl, who the old soul said had stopped comeing around and it's strongly hinted had been eaten by hollows. Ichigo then went on to give the light pole girl the flowers that got knocked over in the first chapter/ep. In the manga the light pole girl was then attacked and most likely killed shortly before Ichigo's family was by the same hollow in chapter 1 page 15. I'm not sure about the anime as ther were a few diffences.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 18:29   Link #60
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
This ep was a lot better than previous 5-6 ep it surpassed the Ichi Vs Kariya ep . Must be Shiro Sagisu magic touch . Btw I didnt like the Entrance in the anime the pole thing was lame
That's a good observation. No wonder the music were very appropriate in places. Sagisu-san must have fallen asleep after waiting long enough for the bount to die. Wonder who poked him into awakened-mode,

*anonymous pokes Sagisu-san in the ribs

Sagisu-san: Aiiii~
Anonymous: wake up, buddy! the Bount are expired. There is now a new guy with a bad hair cut who is jumping around on poles.
Sagisu-san: You don't say!? Looks like I'm up and back in business.

Yeah, it seems like the A-team is making their comeback as well with the resuming of the manga-material adaptation. Here is to hoping the memories of a bad arc will be wiped clean with the beginning of this upcoming arc.