AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-04, 22:39   Link #241
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio, Holy Empire of Britannia
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Knight of one:You want more medals that badly huh?
Knight of ten:I just want to destroy stuff

Or something like that if I remember correctly XD
__________________
Fear the wrath of mai bunny.
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 22:40   Link #242
ChocolateSwirls
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fruit Cakes
"I'MA GOING TO FIRE MY PEWPEWLASERS" Orange quote, from episode 23 S1
__________________
...
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 12:08   Link #243
Orpheus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
From both episode 7 and episode 17:
"Keep your lie up until the very end!"
Orpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 14:34   Link #244
patnam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Lelouch: "YOU BETRAYED ME, SUZAKU!!!"
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 16:56   Link #245
Discerptor
ANIUE!111
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
LUCIANO: "Question! What is it that's important to you?"
BLACK KNIGHT: "D-Don't!"
LUCIANO: "Yes! It's your life!"
BLACK KNIGHT: "NO! PLEASE DON'T!"
LUCIANO: "AHAHAHAHA!"
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 22:42   Link #246
Runty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
LUCIANO: "Question! What is it that's important to you?"
BLACK KNIGHT: "D-Don't!"
LUCIANO: "Yes! It's your life!"
BLACK KNIGHT: "NO! PLEASE DON'T!"
LUCIANO: "AHAHAHAHA!"
That bit reminded me so much of Dilandau Albatou from Vision of Escaflowne. Luciano is so similar to Dilandau's psychopathy.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 16:05   Link #247
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
LUCIANO: "Question! What is it that's important to you?"
BLACK KNIGHT: "D-Don't!"
LUCIANO: "Yes! It's your life!"
BLACK KNIGHT: "NO! PLEASE DON'T!"
LUCIANO: "AHAHAHAHA!"
You know... That actually made me like the sinister quality of Luciano. Holding a giant drill to a persons face while saying what he said is just so evil that I can't help but love it.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 17:10   Link #248
Discerptor
ANIUE!111
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You know... That actually made me like the sinister quality of Luciano. Holding a giant drill to a persons face while saying what he said is just so evil that I can't help but love it.
If you look closely when he drills the guy's face, you can see the blood splatter out of the cockpit for a split second.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 17:13   Link #249
True Warrior
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Juken Club, Todo Academy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
If you look closely when he drills the guy's face, you can see the blood splatter out of the cockpit for a split second.
Gosh whatever happen to the Lucanio being despised, everyone sure do change their minds quickly don't they, I guess it was because he wasn't near Kallen this episode
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 17:37   Link #250
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Gosh whatever happen to the Lucanio being despised, everyone sure do change their minds quickly don't they, I guess it was because he wasn't near Kallen this episode
Nah. Strange as it may sound, even the baddest bad guy among bad guys will have his/hers admirers...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 17:52   Link #251
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
Kallen: Do you really think you will be FORGIVEN that easily!? *proceeds to land a epic 44 hit combo on Snitzaku*


Lloyd: Nina, Suzaku your contradictions will kill you someday


Rolo: We are going to secure Nunnally now (Hahahahahaha)
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 00:51   Link #252
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Gosh whatever happen to the Lucanio being despised, everyone sure do change their minds quickly don't they, I guess it was because he wasn't near Kallen this episode
Oh, people love a villain. Humans are absolutely fascinated by evil. Dark Knight anyone?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 01:14   Link #253
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
"This city deserves a better class of criminal..."

Dark Knight indeed.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 01:31   Link #254
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
"This city deserves a better class of criminal..."

Dark Knight indeed.
Ha ha, yeah sorry, I saw that movie for the first time today and now I've got Dark Knight/Joker on the brain.

Seriously though, if you think about it, a lot of comparisons could be made between DK and CG. ...Not that we have to start a discussion about it or anything
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 02:22   Link #255
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Lelouch: "Hear me Britannia! Behold all who hold power! *Clenches Fist & in sombre tone* I am saddened....at war and discrimination...the evil intentions brandished by those with power! The tragedy and comedy aloud to go on in error! This world has not changed in the slighest! Therefore I had no choice but to return! As long as the strong continue to torment the weak! I shall continue to rebel!"

Lelouch: "I will fight against all that perpetrate the misues of power! *Flutters cape* Therefore, I once again declare the formation of the United States of Japan! From this moment on this room will be the very first territory of the United States of Japan! There are no restrictions on race, doctrines or religon! There is only one requirement in being a citzen of this country! *Booming voice* TO CARRY OUT JUSTICE!"

Both of these speeches were in R2 episode 2 and remain my favourite Lelouch/Zero speeches to date. Such use of power words propaganda. Plus it includes a declaration of Justice and I can never get enough of those.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 03:00   Link #256
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Emperor : All Hail Britannia !
Todou : Nippon, Banzai !

Kallen : Don't think Kozuki Kallen is so easy as a person !

Lelouch : you betrayed me Suzaku....YOU BETRAYED ME !
Lelouch : Yes, I was wrong. I was wrong to rely on feelings. Cold...Heartless...If I don't hold myself in a flawless condition, then I can't take Nunally back.
(With his smirk, and his eyes fulfilled with Tears..;Wow. Just Wow.)
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 10:00   Link #257
hero147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Emperor : All Hail Britannia !
Todou : Nippon, Banzai !

Kallen : Don't think Kozuki Kallen is so easy as a person !

Lelouch : you betrayed me Suzaku....YOU BETRAYED ME !
Lelouch : Yes, I was wrong. I was wrong to rely on feelings. Cold...Heartless...If I don't hold myself in a flawless condition, then I can't take Nunally back.
(With his smirk, and his eyes fulfilled with Tears..;Wow. Just Wow.)
I didn't know he was crying when he said that.....Wow....He really got hit hard with Suzaku's betrayal...
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:23   Link #258
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Lelouch: "Hear me Britannia! Behold all who hold power! *Clenches Fist & in sombre tone* I am saddened....at war and discrimination...the evil intentions brandished by those with power! The tragedy and comedy aloud to go on in error! This world has not changed in the slighest! Therefore I had no choice but to return! As long as the strong continue to torment the weak! I shall continue to rebel!"

Lelouch: "I will fight against all that perpetrate the misues of power! *Flutters cape* Therefore, I once again declare the formation of the United States of Japan! From this moment on this room will be the very first territory of the United States of Japan! There are no restrictions on race, doctrines or religon! There is only one requirement in being a citzen of this country! *Booming voice* TO CARRY OUT JUSTICE!"

Both of these speeches were in R2 episode 2 and remain my favourite Lelouch/Zero speeches to date. Such use of power words propaganda. Plus it includes a declaration of Justice and I can never get enough of those.
The speeches are so fake yet so effective, got to love his charisma.
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:23   Link #259
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
The speeches are so fake yet so effective, got to love his charisma.
Now hold on, though he might have his personal reasons I can think up a number of examples where he actually does demonstrate belief in these words, it's not nearly as effective if you don't have a bit of truth in them
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 17:06   Link #260
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
"I was not the one who was wrong! The world was! The world will change. It can be changed" Lelouch.

Such an ego, it's quite beautiful really.
__________________
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.