AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-19, 04:29   Link #121
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Episode 7...


Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 07:45   Link #122
Zarxs
Taco Bell Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Taco Bell
Send a message via AIM to Zarxs
Season 1 episode 6

Britannian Emperor: "All hail Britannia!"

It might not be the coolest line but I love that voice actor and how he said it.
Zarxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 02:54   Link #123
snipegunner
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
The world is lying.
Do not kill.
Do not steal.
Do not deceive.
Do not be unfaithful.
It is all a lie.
Nothing but deception.
"I don't want to be killed."
"I don't want to be robbed."
"So I will protect my weak self with these lies of justice and morals."
Survival of the fittest is the only truth.
We'll devour it all.
People, wealth, authority.
The entire world!
We, Britannia, must break the world's lies and bring forth the truth.
All Hail Britannia!

My favourite quote this ep.
snipegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 02:57   Link #124
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipegunner View Post
The world is lying.
Do not kill.
Do not steal.
Do not deceive.
Do not be unfaithful.
It is all a lie.
Nothing but deception.
"I don't want to be killed."
"I don't want to be robbed."
"So I will protect my weak self with these lies of justice and morals."
Survival of the fittest is the only truth.
We'll devour it all.
People, wealth, authority.
The entire world!
We, Britannia, must break the world's lies and bring forth the truth.
All Hail Britannia!

My favourite quote this ep.
I'm not sure if this quote made me want to puke or burst out laughing. Britannia's shameless declaration of "we are murdering bastards and damn proud of it".
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 04:14   Link #125
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
He said it, he finally said it "Correct, my battle is not just for Nunnally anymore"

Our Lulu has grown up to be a big boy now, I'm so happy I could cry tears of joy!! ;_;
Yes, I seconded it Lulu, I'm proud of you. Next, is to consider your 'brother' as human not a rag!
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 14:36   Link #126
kawaikunai
Tsumaranaiii
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Season 2 Episode 1

Lulu: "Indeed! I was not the one who was wrong! The world was!"
kawaikunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 15:32   Link #127
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the forgotten past
Episode 13 season 1

Kallen :I’ve fought thus far for justice. Because I believed it to be the right thing to do. That’s why I’ve killed so many people. But, But can what were doing really change the world.

Zero: It can , no it must.

Kallen: But,

Zero: Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders,
as well. Even so- no -because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.



I just love those lines. Those lines are the reasons why I respect Lelouch no matter what he has done. Becuase I still think that he is a good guy deep down. He's so intersting. One of the reasons why I have such a problem with Suzaku is because he doesn't realize that he is hurting people. He is so niave about what he's doing. He believes that everything he does is good and righteous. Zero knows that he has hurt people and he hates it. But then he realizes that he has to keep going no matter what. Thats why I love this show. There are so many good characters and ideas.
__________________
I am not obsessed with Claymore. I just can't stop reading it. There's nothing wrong with that right?

Last edited by Torri_fay_torren@hot; 2008-05-26 at 15:42.
Torri_fay_torren@hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:42   Link #128
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Spoiler for From S1 Finale::
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 16:24   Link #129
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Anglo-Saxon Sphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
Episode 13 season 1

Kallen :I’ve fought thus far for justice. Because I believed it to be the right thing to do. That’s why I’ve killed so many people. But, But can what were doing really change the world.

Zero: It can , no it must.

Kallen: But,

Zero: Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders,
as well. Even so- no -because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.



I just love those lines. Those lines are the reasons why I respect Lelouch no matter what he has done. Becuase I still think that he is a good guy deep down. He's so intersting. One of the reasons why I have such a problem with Suzaku is because he doesn't realize that he is hurting people. He is so niave about what he's doing. He believes that everything he does is good and righteous. Zero knows that he has hurt people and he hates it. But then he realizes that he has to keep going no matter what. Thats why I love this show. There are so many good characters and ideas.
Except... Suzaku does realize it. He explicitly points it out multiple times over the first season, from the monologue he and Lelouch share when speaking to Euphie and C.C. respectively to his brief confrontation with Todou who makes him resolve to carry through with his decision to the end, and elsewhere. Like Lelouch he realizes that bodies will keep piling up, and like Lelouch he believes it will only stop once one side, the side they choose, wins. How is that not realizing the costs of what he's doing?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 17:41   Link #130
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the forgotten past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Except... Suzaku does realize it. He explicitly points it out multiple times over the first season, from the monologue he and Lelouch share when speaking to Euphie and C.C. respectively to his brief confrontation with Todou who makes him resolve to carry through with his decision to the end, and elsewhere. Like Lelouch he realizes that bodies will keep piling up, and like Lelouch he believes it will only stop once one side, the side they choose, wins. How is that not realizing the costs of what he's doing?
I probubly should have saved this for the Suzaku debat but....
He believes that his methodes are better and right. He thinks that there will be far less dead his way.
Allow me to quote his famous lines, "results achieved by unrightious methods are meaningless" He doesn't realize that what he is doing can be just as bad. He becaumes angry that Zero is killing people when he himself is killing countless elevens everyday. That is hypocritical. That is what I mean when I say that he doesn't relieze that he is doing it too. I think he only starts to redeem himself when Euphi presents her plan. Sigh This really should be on the Suzaku debate sorry.
__________________
I am not obsessed with Claymore. I just can't stop reading it. There's nothing wrong with that right?
Torri_fay_torren@hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 20:25   Link #131
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Anglo-Saxon Sphere
But all of that is an entirely separate issue from your earlier unfounded complaint: that Suzaku is so naive that he doesn't know what he's doing, that he doesn't understand that his actions will cause loss, that he doesn't realize that he's killing and hurting people in the pursuit of his goals. That is canonically false and as deliberately dishonest to Suzaku's development as a character as it would be for me to argue that Zero values the Black Knights equal with everything else but then simply ignore the entire climax of last season.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 20:36   Link #132
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 28
Anya: Suzaku, are you a masochist? (I'm loving her lines when she speaks more than one word, I'm telling don't underestimate the KoR loli)
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 01:36   Link #133
ccha
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere far
S1 episode 23
Lelouch: Suzaku. My hands have been tainted with blood along time ago. Even then, I don't mind going forward to fight. I'll welcome you. Because we are friends, right?(starts laughing)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Possibly one of my favorite scenes in Code Geass.
ccha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 00:37   Link #134
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Anya: Suzaku, are you a masochist? (I'm loving her lines when she speaks more than one word, I'm telling don't underestimate the KoR loli)
She's voiced by the same VA as Miyu in They Are My Noble Masters.

A loli role once again .
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 12:58   Link #135
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipegunner View Post
The world is lying.
Do not kill.
Do not steal.
Do not deceive.
Do not be unfaithful.
It is all a lie.
Nothing but deception.
"I don't want to be killed."
"I don't want to be robbed."
"So I will protect my weak self with these lies of justice and morals."
Survival of the fittest is the only truth.
We'll devour it all.
People, wealth, authority.
The entire world!
We, Britannia, must break the world's lies and bring forth the truth.
All Hail Britannia!

My favourite quote this ep.
this quote I remember very well (I've watched this episode today)
__________________
She-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 20:33   Link #136
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_charlotte View Post
My favorite quotes are from Lloyd!

Spoiler for Final episodes of S1:


The delivery is awesome!
Heh, it reminds me of D.Gray-Man. "Konbanwa..."-Earl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Lelouch: Tomatoes and cats don't come in a set.
This one made me laugh, terribly hard. xD
More silliness: "The horseback riding club would get terribly pissed. They might just go charging in here again!"-Rivalz
"E-Eh?!"-Millay, as a member of the horseback riding club rides by the window behind her. <--- A great school-comedy scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOS-MOS View Post
Milly: Charge!

when Lelouch already tired in episode 5 ...
"I... Really don't have... The stamina for this... *Long breather*"-Lelouch
"Charge!!!"-Milly

My second favorite: "Meoooow..."-Zero the Cat "Hm...? AHHHH! GIVE THAT BACK!*Runs out of the room in chase.*"-Lelouch
*Later in the show*
"He sounded hysterical, I've never heard him like that before."-Nunally
There's also the festival in Code Geass where Suzaku goes, "Nyaaaa!" instead of "Meeeowww!"

This one is a good one also: "Very well. For I am, Zero! The man who destroys worlds, the man who creates them!"-Lelouch
But this one is the best there ever has been.
Spoiler for R2 Episode 8:

There is no scene in Code Geass that came close to making me laugh as much as the above spoiler scene did. I was cracking up at my loudest, and how could you not? It's easily the most brilliant, ironic, and comedic spectacle he has ever given.
__________________

Last edited by Traece; 2008-06-04 at 20:51.
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 08:00   Link #137
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
::Code Geass Season 2::

Lelouch: You foolish impostor who tried to replace nunnally, I will run you dry until you dry up then throw you away like a ragged cloth! (The most epic face of the season)

-

Suzaku: The governor wants a word with you *hands lulu phone*

Lelouch: why would he want to talk to me? ...........*Face of Absolute Horror*

-

Suzaku: *takes microphone* Nyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~! ! !

-

Lelouch: Happy Birthday Viteria Sensei. *evil smirk*

-

Kallen: *Falls from the sky. Goes into Transformation Mode. Then Proceeds to Kick the Entire Knight Of Rounds sorry Platoons to the next Dimension*

Lloyd: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

-

::Code Geass Season 1::

C.C: *Watches as the pizza crashes to the floor* .................Pizza

-

Lelouch: Release them . ORANGE! *geass orange* (Cue the Downfall of Jerimarah MUHAHA)
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 03:44   Link #138
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Spoiler for CGR2, Ep 9:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 04:49   Link #139
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler for CGR2, Ep 9:
Spoiler for ep 9:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 08:43   Link #140
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler for ep 9:

Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.