AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2007-01-10, 17:38   Link #81
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakenblader View Post
lol what about Rock Lee who could'nt use his ninjitsu...
well maybe I'm wrong but..just pointing out?

OH OH and don't forget Tsunade ^_^
Through her puberty years? hell yeah...that must have been awful for her carrying around those....well you know, having all the other male ninjas looking at her big ones and not acknowledging her strength bring tears to my eyes really
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 17:51   Link #82
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
Through her puberty years? hell yeah...that must have been awful for her carrying around those....well you know, having all the other male ninjas looking at her big ones and not acknowledging her strength bring tears to my eyes really
No...if i am correct Jiraiya didnt call her No Breast Tsunade for nothing...she had nothing....and it could be that hers are pretty fake...which wouldnt suprise me.

Hers are massive...
Old 2007-01-10, 17:54   Link #83
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
No...if i am correct Jiraiya didnt call her No Breast Tsunade for nothing...she had nothing....and it could be that hers are pretty fake...which wouldnt suprise me.

Hers are massive...
that was like when she was 8 dude eww but you might be right... they are pretty huge i mean god dammmmmmmmmn
Old 2007-01-10, 17:55   Link #84
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

I'm surprised she isn't top heavy!!
Old 2007-01-10, 19:59   Link #85
Kholdstare.

What about Konohamaru.

Being the grandson of the third hokage is big business. He tried everytime to assasinate/triumph over his grandfather and failes every bloody time. Think about you doing the same test over and over, but failing constantly, I don't know people, but failing everytime on a selfmade test is horrible.
Not only that, but in the end, the old geezer commits some lame ass suicide jutsu that did not accomplished anything, I mean, not for long.

So what do you get, you win by default. Well~, in life nothing is more horrible by winning by default, especially when it is a selfmade test to prove your own strength. When the funeral came, konohamaru wasn't crying because he lost someone precious, he cried because he never vould get the chance of beating his grandfather.

PS: If any of you take me seriously , then you are as dense as Naruto sometimes is.
Kholdstare. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 20:45   Link #86
CeDeR
forever hung over

Talking

chouji, he has a fat ass
Old 2007-01-11, 07:11   Link #87
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
you people got to be kidding...Naruto didn't have it that bad...So what if people hated him...i'm not saying he didn't have it bad , not having a family and friends is tough BUT it wasn't the worst...Sasuke, Haku, Kakashi and Gaara had it worst
I agree about Naruto. Out of all the characters with traumatic pasts, he was the best off. I think Gaara had it worst of all. Sasuke had his family killed, but at least he had a family to begin with. Gaara, on the other hand, only had one person, whom he personally killed, and was disowned by at the same time. In addition, Sasuke was never really rejected by anyone, wheras Gaara was constantly hated by everyone in his villiage and had to endure assasination attempts, and deal with never sleeping.

Last edited by Ziv; 2007-01-11 at 07:39.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 07:17   Link #88
amOKchen
duel me

I wonder how people can even think of others than gaara :/
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 07:24   Link #89
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
I agree about Naruto. Out of all the characters with traumatic pasts, he was the best off. I think Gaara had it worst of all. Sasuke had his family killed in front of him, but at least he had a family to begin with. Gaara, on the other hand, only had one person, whom he personally killed, and was disowned by at the same time. In addition, Sasuke was never really rejected by anyone, wheras Gaara was constantly hated by everyone in his villiage and had to endure assasination attempts, and deal with never sleeping.
Dude quickly edit the "Sasuke had his family killed in front of him" he didn't actually see Itachi doing it, Itachi used his Tsukuyomi on S. Uchiha so he could see it! alot of smart asses around they'll ripped you into peices when they see it!! watch out!!

p.s people saying Naruto had it worst than Gaar are on drugs...they have to be! no one is that stupid.
Old 2007-01-11, 07:48   Link #90
Ziv

One thing I'm not sure about. It's often alluded to that Naruto was shunned by the village, but we only get to see that a few times in the first chapter. After that it's pretty much gone. And it does seem that there were quite a few people who were indifferent to his kyuubi status, such as the ramen guy, and the rest of his class at the academy (probably because they didn't know)
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 08:39   Link #91
_Dreamer_

Iīd have to agree with those of you who said Gaara,first every kid in the village hated him and didnīt want to play with him and then the only person who he loved tryed to kill him cīm on if that isn`t sad then I don`t know what is
Old 2007-01-12, 01:19   Link #92
Kinjo

Gaara without doubt, seems like you all are forgetting something.

Despite what people might say.

Naruto had something to live for, he tried to become the Hokage to be aknowledged by everyone, fair enough.

Sasuke had something to live for, he had fond memories of his old life and his familys death turned his life ambition towards that of hatred and revenge, not caring wheter he lived or died (worse then naruto)

Gaara, some might say that it's worse to have loved and lost then having never loved at all, I'd dissagree, remember, not only was he hated throughout his whole life.

He even tried to kill himself but was unable to.
To me, that is true suffering, when you cant even be a coward and end it the easy way (and in Gaaras case this wouldnt even count as covardly), then that is true pain, stuck in a life where the only emotions you ever experience is agony, sorrow, pain and hatered wothout the possibility to bail out, at least Naruto and Sasuke choose a life ambition, Gaara just wanted to die.
Kinjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 01:25   Link #93
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

hands down gaara everyone hates you for you to be born you had to kill your own mother and your one friend you kill
Old 2007-01-12, 20:27   Link #94
Hyuuga Hitomi

I personaly think Gaara and Naruto had the worst childhood. Don't get me wrong the others did have it bad, very bad. It's just from what I've seen and felt complete loneliness is the worst kind of pain.

...Well, that's my first post here... I probably sound emo.
Hyuuga Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 20:31   Link #95
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hitomi View Post
I personaly think Gaara and Naruto had the worst childhood. Don't get me wrong the others did have it bad, very bad. It's just from what I've seen and felt complete loneliness is the worst kind of pain.

...Well, that's my first post here... I probably sound emo.
Very emo your first post disppointed me, work on it 2/10
if you had mention that Uchiha boy, you're score would have gone up
Old 2007-01-12, 20:34   Link #96
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

yeah don't mind him he's an OCD fanboy JK...........Wait a sec he IS a fanboy!!!
Old 2007-01-12, 20:36   Link #97
Hyuuga Hitomi

I'm not emo, they have emotions.

I feel sorry for Sasuke(seeing your family get kill by the person you idolize isn't a walk in the park), but I have issues with people betraying their friends. No matter how messed up his life was/is or his reasons, I can not stand that. I pity him though.
Hyuuga Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 20:44   Link #98
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
yeah don't mind him he's an OCD fanboy JK...........Wait a sec he IS a fanboy!!!
I'm not a fanboy i was just giving my opinion to the n00b!

"you are all n00bs.everyone is a n00b but me"
Old 2007-01-12, 20:54   Link #99
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Relax dude, see now you sound like Neji "inferiority complex"......Just kidding
Old 2007-01-12, 20:58   Link #100
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Relax dude, see now you sound like Neji "inferiority complex"......Just kidding
I love that pic!! Neji and Gaara's is the funniest one the S.Uchiha didnt do it for me..