AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-06-01, 18:10   Link #321
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Here's one: where is PTJ Ino's headband? She used to wear it round her waist, but I don't see it on her at all PTJ...
She was married to Chouji and she wears the slightly modified headband as a chastity belt
So that Chouji can go on missions without worrying about his wife
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 05:00   Link #322
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
hey if naruto was stuck in that frogs stomache jiraya summoned, can he get out of it with the rasengen? i wonder if his "that jutsu" has anything to do with the black flames jiraiya collected when itachi n kisame escape.
__________________
SHINSOU
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 05:08   Link #323
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
hey if naruto was stuck in that frogs stomache jiraya summoned, can he get out of it with the rasengen?
Nope ^^, i highly doubt it since Jiraiya was confident in Itachi not even being able to get out.

Quote:
i wonder if his "that jutsu" has anything to do with the black flames jiraiya collected when itachi n kisame escape.
That would make a whole lot more sense than it being the Hiraishin or anything silly like that.

----

Edit: Could someone tell me the episode number where you see the Akatsuki gathered and talking in the shadows?

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-06-04 at 07:03.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 07:52   Link #324
Xrayz0r
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
That would make a whole lot more sense than it being the Hiraishin or anything silly like that.
Since Hiraishin was developed by Yondaime during the war, meaning that Jiraiya was still around, it would make just as much sense for Jiraiya to know about it as Rasengan, which he knew. Although it would seem more likely for Hiraishin to be a secret, a Yondaime exclusive, at least it would make more sense than Amaterasu.
Amaterasu..of which the black flames were simply an aftereffect, is an MS jutsu. Naruto could never perform it.
Jiraiya most likely sealed and took it for investigation, as he was kinda surprised that his stomach had been destroyed for the first time.

Since Jiraiya warned Naruto not to use it (and taking into account Naruto's expression), it must either be self damaging, or powerful on a scale that it would hurt people around, thus teammates. Something involving Kyuubi would seem logical.

Quote:
Edit: Could someone tell me the episode number where you see the Akatsuki gathered and talking in the shadows?
Pre timeskip, chapter 238. Post timeskip, chapters 254, 261.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 07:56   Link #325
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Pre timeskip, chapter 238. Post timeskip, chapters 254, 261.
I mean't in the anime... >_<.

Quote:
Since Hiraishin was developed by Yondaime during the war, meaning that Jiraiya was still around, it would make just as much sense for Jiraiya to know about it as Rasengan, which he did know. Although it would seem more likely for Hiraishin to be a secret, a Yondaime exclusive, at least it would make more sense than Amaterasu.
Amaterasu..of which the black flames were simply an aftereffect, is an MS jutsu. Naruto could never perform it.
Jiraiya knows how to do rasengan, not hiraishin.

Also there is no proof Amaterasu is preformed using MS, is there?

Quote:
Since Jiraiya told Naruto not to use it, it must either be self damaging, or powerful on a scale that it would hurt people around, thus teammates. Something involving Kyuubi would seem logical.
Right, maybe kyuubi understands how to use Amaterasu stuff ..
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 08:16   Link #326
Xrayz0r
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I mean't in the anime... >_<.
Sure, episode 135.

Quote:
Jiraiya knows how to do rasengan, not hiraishin.
Maybe you missed my point by not reading carefully. Try to do that from now on.

Jiraiya was taught the Rasengan during the war. Since all of the Sannin left Konoha AFTER the third great ninja war, and Yondaime had been able to use Hiraishin during the war already, just as Rasengan, Jiraiya could have been taught Hiraishin just as he was taught Rasengan. Still, most likely, Jiraiya would never been able to use such a technique. But at least if he knew about it and the way it worked, there's a possibility Naruto was taught it during the time skip.

And at least, it would make more sense for Hiraishin being 'that technique' than Amaterasu, because Amaterasu is generally considered to be an MS technique. There are some things in Naruto that have not been stated literally or officially confirmed by Kishimoto, but I like to believe that the majority of people on every Naruto forum on the world will have enough common sense to come up with assumptions that are so obviously true they simply can't not be considered a fact. Amaterasu is an MS technique. Read the chapters around which it is performed, and from the context you will assume the obvious truth.

Quote:
Right, maybe kyuubi understands how to use Amaterasu stuff ..
Yeah he probably does. And also, Santa Clause is the leader of Akatsuki and the third Mangekyou user. His plan is to capture all Bijuu so they can make a super lot of presents and throw them to houses all over the world INSTANTLY, so that Santa Clause will never have to fly around and carry those awfully heavy bags again. Maybe the hard work has always kept him in shape, which is a good thing.. but as he recalls himself, he's getting too old for this.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 08:24   Link #327
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Maybe you missed my point by not reading carefully. Try to do that from now on.

Jiraiya was taught the Rasengan during the war. Since all of the Sannin left Konoha AFTER the third great ninja war, and Yondaime had been able to use Hiraishin during the war already, just as Rasengan, Jiraiya could have been taught Hiraishin just as he was taught Rasengan. Still, most likely, Jiraiya would never been able to use such a technique. But at least if he knew about it and the way it worked, there's a possibility Naruto was taught it during the time skip.

And at least, it would make more sense for Hiraishin being 'that technique' than Amaterasu, because Amaterasu is generally considered to be an MS technique. There are some things in Naruto that have not been stated literally or officially confirmed by Kishimoto, but I like to believe that the majority of people on every Naruto forum on the world will have enough common sense to come up with assumptions that are so obviously true they simply can't not be considered a fact. Amaterasu is an MS technique. Read the chapters around which it is performed, and from the context you will assume the obvious truth.
Just because he was around doesn't mean that, Yondaime could have tried to teach him or left scrolls sure, but the kyuubi brat couldn't do it anyway.

If you want to make sense, then stop making up things since it's never even hinted that Jiraiya knows anything about Hiraishin.

And also that when Jiraiya told him not to use "that jutsu" which was like 50+ chapters ago, he was talking about Naruto losing his temper and how he loses himself, if your so fond of context and implying, why don't you use some sense here?

And the MS, if it were such an obvious MS technique why did Kish not show us Itachi using it?

Quote:
Sure, episode 135.

Thank you, i was looking forever ^_^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 08:56   Link #328
Xrayz0r
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Just because he was around doesn't mean that, Yondaime could have tried to teach him or left scrolls sure, but the kyuubi brat couldn't do it anyway.
Now you're admitting that there's a possibility, which was my one and only point from the start, but you're trying to twist it a little by adding another argument. I'm not interested in starting an argument about what the kyuubi brat can do or not. I'm just happy that you finally admitted that it is a possibility, instead of no possibility. In case of Amaterasu, it is NO possibility. Even if it wasn't an MS technique, all Jiraiya managed to do was seal the aftereffect, black flames.

Look, the aftereffect of Gokakyou no Jutsu is burned trees (if pointed at trees). By investigating the burned trees, you will not automatically learn how to perform Gokakyou no Jutsu.

Quote:
If you want to make sense, then stop making up things since it's never even hinted that Jiraiya knows anything about Hiraishin.
I believe that in my previous post I told you that you have to read more carefully.

Now what did I actually make up?

I said, it is a possibility that Jiraiya was taught Hiraishin. Things considered by someone a possibility can't be called "made up", since that would be contradictory.

Quote:
And also that when Jiraiya told him not to use "that jutsu" which was like 50+ chapters ago, he was talking about Naruto losing his temper and how he loses himself, if your so fond of context and implying, why don't you use some sense here?
I'm not sure what your actual point is here. Besides, you're contradicting yourself. First you say that it might be Amaterasu, now you're saying that it's Naruto losing himself.

Well let me point out, losing yourself, is no jutsu. I'd be happy to explain you the definition of "jutsu", but I wont.

The jutsu Jiraiya was talking about, hasn't been shown yet, and it MIGHT be Hiraishin, and it might not be Amaterasu.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 10:25   Link #329
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
People, This is a Q&A Thread and it is not intended so people debate things.

Amateratsu is a MS Jutsu as stated in the Databook, If kyuby somoehow have the MS, is beyond our knolledge, but, I doubt that this is somehow true.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 10:45   Link #330
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
okay now sum guyz in here said that kyubii is afraid of uchiha clan, then wtf were the uchiha clan when the demons were causin havoc??
__________________
SHINSOU
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 13:25   Link #331
Xrayz0r
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
People, This is a Q&A Thread and it is not intended so people debate things.
You "are" capable of understanding that answers that are given must be right, right?

Wrong answers or assumptions will be given, and before you know it, all kinds of wrong things will be considered right.

See a wrong answer, then fix it. And don't stop until it is fixed.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-04, 13:57   Link #332
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r
You "are" capable of understanding that answers that are given must be right, right?

Wrong answers or assumptions will be given, and before you know it, all kinds of wrong things will be considered right.

See a wrong answer, then fix it. And don't stop until it is fixed.
Again, and I wont repeat Myself, This Q&A thread is not for debate, if threre is specific topic that does not have a definitive answer, or an Answer that it is not backed up with facts, then the correct thing to do is create a new Thread (or find one with the same characteristics) and not transform the Q&A thread into a debate thread.

The Q&A thread is debate free, lets keep it that way.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-05, 04:59   Link #333
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r
Amaterasu..of which the black flames were simply an aftereffect, is an MS jutsu. Naruto could never perform it.
whoever said amaterasu is an MS jutsu? wheres the proof? we only saw itachi used it, but kisame was also suprised that itachi used that technique, so some members in akatsuki mite know it. There was no proof or facts to back up amaterasu is MS skill.
__________________
SHINSOU
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-05, 07:51   Link #334
Mirtual
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
whoever said amaterasu is an MS jutsu? wheres the proof? we only saw itachi used it, but kisame was also suprised that itachi used that technique, so some members in akatsuki mite know it. There was no proof or facts to back up amaterasu is MS skill.
It is in the Databook.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-05, 15:02   Link #335
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Konoha
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirtual
It is in the Databook.
Where is this data book? I keep hearing about it and have come up empty handed with each search
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 05:39   Link #336
Mirtual
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
Where is this data book? I keep hearing about it and have come up empty handed with each search
Where? I don't get the question. In various shops?
It is not something made up by fans or something from the Internet. The Databooks are offical Work made by Kishimoto where he explains the backrounds of the characters and jutsus and so on.
And actually there are two of them:
秘伝・臨の書キャラクターオフィシャルデータ
(Hiden: Rin no Sho Character Official Data Book)
and
秘伝・闘の書キャラクターオフィシャルデータ
(Hiden: Tō no Sho Character Official Data Book)
and then there is this one work from Jump, but I can't say for sure how much Kishimoto was involved there:
秘伝・翔の書オフィシャルキャラクターデータ
(Hiden: Shō no Sho Official Character Data Book mini)

Hope this helps somehow.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 09:44   Link #337
kishinfoulux
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
question. when will this god forsaken filler end already??? i thought it was only supposed to be year. arent we over that by now? any news on when the series will resume as normal? these are the things i need to know.
kishinfoulux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 09:48   Link #338
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
there are no news about when is filler ending.........................
Justice Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 12:07   Link #339
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
hey i got a question and it is from a very old scene so it could've been asked before but anyway:

Neji showed his talent during the exam...he came up with the moves "kaiten and hakke rokkejuuyonshuu" by himself.

Hiashi said: "That stance!" (how is it possible that Neji would do the exact same stance when doing that?) To do such a move definetly other stances would be possible.

Could this be that Neji was "TRAINED" afterall?
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 13:29   Link #340
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
hey i got a question and it is from a very old scene so it could've been asked before but anyway:

Neji showed his talent during the exam...he came up with the moves "kaiten and hakke rokkejuuyonshuu" by himself.

Hiashi said: "That stance!" (how is it possible that Neji would do the exact same stance when doing that?) To do such a move definetly other stances would be possible.

Could this be that Neji was "TRAINED" afterall?
Put simply because Neeji is That Good.

But, I will think that maybe Neeji knew those Jutsus by Theory or by Name (Other wise How did he knew to Called it that way in the first place), Most probably the Branch Members knows about this Jutsus, have the general idea of them (Look how Lee was very well informed how Some Jutsus were restricted to Branch Family members), but Simply the are not teached that. It seems Neeji Self-taught himself those Jutsus, for know thatís all we know.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.