AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-06-27, 15:00   Link #381
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
P.S. That's a nice display. Where did ya get that?
-Wow, Yellow Flash is in love. Never thought I'd see the day. It's a bloody miracle. lol j/k .

-Ok I got a question. Exactly how is it that those summoned creatures came to serve the various ninja in the Naruto-verse? Any speculations? And how is it that they can do jutsu as well?
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 16:36   Link #382
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Ok I got a question. Exactly how is it that those summoned creatures came to serve the various ninja in the Naruto-verse? Any speculations? And how is it that they can do jutsu as well?
The first one, its really unknown, and its hard to get with a speculation about it, In one point in history maybe the frog Summon lived in The Naruto universe? Maybe their location is somewhere in the Naruto universe, and a ninja got to them and thus creating the contract? Maybe this Contract existed since the dawn of time? But we do now that after the first shinoby came to use the contract, it was just a matter of passing the Contract from generation to generation.

For the second, For Gamabunta, that it seems it is a being of big longevity, why not? If it can mold chakra, then it is just a matter of time that it learns to do Jutsus, even from his master summoner he can learn that. Who knows, maybe the creation of Jutsu came from the summon, that somehow passed this information to the Shinoby.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 00:35   Link #383
tritoch
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chi-town
Quick question.

Yamato can subdue Kyuubi's powers right? (after subduing the power, Sakura even notes that Kyuubi is healing Naruto slower and slower). He even ask Naruto if he can seal it completely.

If Yamato can seal it completely, then can they thwart off the Akatuski members from finishing their goal?
__________________
All time Fave list:Honey and Clover; Saiunkoku Monogatari; Kodomo no Omocha; Air/Kanon; Infinite Ryvius; Bartender; Nana; Char's Counter Attack; Shadow Skill TV
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 13:45   Link #384
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
Quick question.

Yamato can subdue Kyuubi's powers right? (after subduing the power, Sakura even notes that Kyuubi is healing Naruto slower and slower). He even ask Naruto if he can seal it completely.

If Yamato can seal it completely, then can they thwart off the Akatuski members from finishing their goal?

As far as i understood it, Yamato was able to supress Naruto's overflowing kyuubi chakra with the 1st ability and something to do with the necklace.

He can't completely seal off kyuubi forever, he can only subdue the chakra released then and make it "dormant" again.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 14:56   Link #385
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
Do you think that Yondaime's blood needed to be in his kunai's and tags in order to summon himself to them? (his yellow flash technique)
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 14:59   Link #386
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
Do you think that Yondaime's blood needed to be in his kunai's and tags in order to summon himself to them? (his yellow flash technique)

No, Blood is only used in summons like Manda and Gamabunta because they have a blood contract.

Yondaimes tags work like explosive tags, Just a seal and a effect.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 09:09   Link #387
Vis!on
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Some Question(s)

When Yondaime/4th used the death god technique to seal the Kyuubi in naruto, it costs his soul + life right? (because the death god needs a soul sacrifice)

Well when the 3rd fought Oro in the legendary battle, he was going to summon the 4th but the 3rd stopt him from doing so..

The 3rd sacrificed his soul+life to the deathgod because this was his last move to kill Oro but he couldn't continue because he was at the end of his life, so he sealed both of Oro's arms so Oro couldn't do any jutsu's anymore. But the 3rd allso took the 1st and 2nd hokage's souls so Oro couldn't summon them (even if he did somehow found away to get his arms back and he did) , now the 4th's soul was allreaddy takin by the death god, so how did Oro summon him anyways (technicaly he didn't summon because the 3rd stopt him but you could see his coffin)?
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 109,367 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules. Plus, if you want to include text then the max height can only be 120 pixels.
Vis!on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 09:21   Link #388
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis!on
Some Question(s)

When Yondaime/4th used the death god technique to seal the Kyuubi in naruto, it costs his soul + life right? (because the death god needs a soul sacrifice)

Well when the 3rd fought Oro in the legendary battle, he was going to summon the 4th but the 3rd stopt him from doing so..

The 3rd sacrificed his soul+life to the deathgod because this was his last move to kill Oro but he couldn't continue because he was at the end of his life, so he sealed both of Oro's arms so Oro couldn't do any jutsu's anymore. But the 3rd allso took the 1st and 2nd hokage's souls so Oro couldn't summon them (even if he did somehow found away to get his arms back and he did) , now the 4th's soul was allreaddy takin by the death god, so how did Oro summon him anyways (technicaly he didn't summon because the 3rd stopt him but you could see his coffin)?
Well there is no definite answer, that's why it adds to the mystery surrounding Yondaime's death.

However, the coffin i think was anime filler, it didn't really appear in the manga, also the 4th could or could not have been inside.

And then again the 3rd gave his soul tooo the death god in exchange to seal Orochimarus soul as well, But Yondaime altered the technique to seal kyuubi inside Naruto so who knows what could of happened to Yondaime.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:17   Link #389
hanxthre
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Fighting Gingivitis
So I'm sitting here watching some dubbed Naruto (yeah tell me about it) on Cartoon Network and it's the ep where Sasuke and Naruto fight Haku in the Ice chamber...When they did a close up on Sasukes eyes he has 2-MS dots in his right eye but only 1-MS dot in his left eye...Is this right?? They showed it twice actually so i'm sure of what I saw...

And when he fought kyubbi Naruto didn't he gain 2 dots in each eye?? I'm kinda confused by seeing him just have 3 dots vs Haku....
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:27   Link #390
Illuyankas
I need another drink.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Beer. Boobs. Wait... boobs again.
That's all he had at that point, it's not an edit. I think he had 2 in each eye by Lee's appearance.
__________________
"Now, I like animals as much as the next guy, but if I'm hungry, I'll eat a panda sandwich."
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:30   Link #391
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
^ Simply put, That moment Sasuke developed a partial Sharingan in the Fihgt vs Haku, this was his first time he awaken the Sharingan, by the time the chunin exam begun, he had already 2 dots in each Eye, by the time he fought Kyuby Naruto it was the same, but at this point he then developed it to the next stage, that it is 3 dots.

BTW, you are mistakenly calling it "MS", whereas it is Just Sharingan, MS just belongs to Itachi alone so far in the anime.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:40   Link #392
hanxthre
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Fighting Gingivitis
Oh yeah that's right..I mean I know it isn't MS, just typing fast...So vs Haku though you're saying he only had 3 total right? Also doesn't that wdarkness guy say he's the only one that can make words red?? You don't have to answer that...Anyways thanx...
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:49   Link #393
Illuyankas
I need another drink.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Beer. Boobs. Wait... boobs again.
I disagree.

I am a little confused though, I know Kimimaro's Curse seal was the 'Earth' one, and Sasuke's is the 'Heaven' one (or at least, I read that somewhere), but did the others have specific titles? Or was that just fan speculation?
__________________
"Now, I like animals as much as the next guy, but if I'm hungry, I'll eat a panda sandwich."
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 21:05   Link #394
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
when is 314 coming out!!??!
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 21:13   Link #395
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanxthre
Oh yeah that's right..I mean I know it isn't MS, just typing fast...So vs Haku though you're saying he only had 3 total right? Also doesn't that wdarkness guy say he's the only one that can make words red?? You don't have to answer that...Anyways thanx...
LOL, that's wing for you!!!!'you can use it, I guess you don't have to ask for his permission.

Yes, vs Haku, when he awaken it, it was 2 in one in other in Another.

Illuyankas

I take that this are generic curse seals, nothing said about those the sound 4 had, so I don't think they are special, just give then the power it supposse to give them.

Missile, nothing still aboiut it, be patient!
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-07-06 at 21:39.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 16:43   Link #396
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Fat Guy, Naruto 1st intro

Does anybody know who that fat guy is in the first intro. You know the big fat guy who chunked a log at Naruto and a bunch of shadow clones ran up and kicked him in the face?
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 16:45   Link #397
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to zamme
He's nobody, those bandits or whatever were never in neither anime nor manga. It's just animations made for the intro alone.
__________________

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 17:26   Link #398
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
i think that 3 sharingan thingy is a messup, when obito awakened his sharingan it was a full 4. i think the animators made a mistake
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 19:25   Link #399
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
i think that 3 sharingan thingy is a messup, when obito awakened his sharingan it was a full 4. i think the animators made a mistake
could be different for defferent people i suppose....like MS has been shown to be so far.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 03:45   Link #400
KKaze
Die 4 the good of others
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
[Anime] What does the ep title tells you?

Hi, I came across this website which actually shows the future ep title of Naruto Anime, and I happen to come across this...

197 The Konoha 11 Gather! 8/16/2006

As I've totally lost touch with Naruto and his friends, I wonder the 11 refering to those buddies of naruto and himself (excluding Sasuke), if so... what does it trying to tell us?
KKaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.