AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-24, 11:34   Link #761
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
is hanabi around konomarus age? would be decent group....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 12:01   Link #762
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
they did their part when village needed them...forexample invasion of konoha...
to add to that, there is also the branch family that makes up the bulk of the clan and are all allowed to become offical ninja for the village

Quote:
Who killed Shisui?
Shisui Uchiha? Itachi...

Quote:
Yes it is, Itachi Was stronger than Oro at age 11 and at age 11 He Gained the MS.
correct, considering the MS's power, Oro may have been stronger is most everyway, but the attacks of the MS near impossible to defend against... one attack can get you trapped in a very powerful genjutsu, and the other attak may be able to destory you completly with black flame... Even if Itachi was only able to use such attacks once or twice, that's all he really would have needed...

[edit] fixed...

Quote:
is hanabi around konomarus age? would be decent group....
Konohamaru is about a year or two older than Hanabi... and though i can't say for sure, he'd probabbly would just slow her down =P

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-12-24 at 12:39.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 12:20   Link #763
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well, i believe at the time itachi did indeed have the MS...
...
Well, is not a matter that if someone believe it or not, is that as fact, Yes, Itahci gained the MS at age 11.

And Could you please show a little more pollitness, is the second time I respond a Question and You also respond the same question as if My post were unaccurate.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-12-24 at 12:36.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 12:43   Link #764
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
And Could you please show a little more pollitness, is the second time I respond a Question and You also respond the same question as if My post were unaccurate.
Not that your unaccuarate, i just such things can be said with more details and be more specific... such as including examples and such
sorry, bit of habit of mine to over think... though i could try to atleast just add on to what you say...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 13:57   Link #765
Shinji_Rokoru
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
what move set does Tobi have? A style of fighting, what he uses. Any type of info on him would be great.
Shinji_Rokoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 20:55   Link #766
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Not that your unaccuarate, i just such things can be said with more details and be more specific... such as including examples and such
sorry, bit of habit of mine to over think... though i could try to atleast just add on to what you say...
I know you wanted to expand, but is best to do something as the edit you made ^^ Merry X-mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji_Rokoru View Post
Spoiler:
Use Spoiler Tags

Spoiler:
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 04:18   Link #767
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji_Rokoru View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 04:37   Link #768
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Spoiler:
Q&A thread is meant for facts... NOT stuff based off mostly speculation...
Spoiler:
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 08:10   Link #769
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Q&A thread is meant for facts... NOT stuff based off mostly speculation...
Spoiler:
It isn't speculation.

Spoiler:
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 09:00   Link #770
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
It isn't speculation.

Spoiler:
Is true, those abbilties you mention arent speculation, Those are Inventions or, can you show the page with this Character doing what you already said, and I don’t want any other ability, I want the Manga Chapter and Page were this Character does exactly what you have said, and BTW, I want the page were "the writer proved it with various statements".

Even if this character turns out to be who you said it is, there is no guarantee He will have the abilities you described before.

And I find it funny you are saying this when you once responded saying this:

“It doesn't. An attempt to show conjecture is meaningless as Prof…..”
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 09:24   Link #771
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Spoiler for manga:
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 09:45   Link #772
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Spoiler:
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 10:17   Link #773
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Spoiler:

Instead of posting nonsense why don’t you post the Manga Pic of that ability?

Quote:
Why do you find it funny? It's a different story.

Anyway, this is the Q&A Thread, there should be no such discussion.

An answer to the question was given, an agreement was reached.
I find it funny because You are doing exactly what you condemned before, hence you are eating your own words.

This is an Q&A Thread were factual answer are expected an not the invention of someone, no agreement has been reached given Your answer is a fallacy, so you can stop trolling the Thread already.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 11:15   Link #774
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji_Rokoru View Post
what move set does Tobi have? A style of fighting, what he uses. Any type of info on him would be great.
dont bother with bijuu killer

Spoiler:
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:46   Link #775
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
what happened to sound village?
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 14:01   Link #776
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
what happened to sound village?
Nothing. It was never attacked in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 14:12   Link #777
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Nothing. It was never attacked in the first place.



Spoiler:

i didnt say anything about it was attacked...i am askin what happened after they attacked konoha.



Spoiler:
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 14:29   Link #778
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i didnt say anything about it was attacked...i am askin what happened after they attacked konoha.
Nothing. What do you think happened? Oro survive, his village survive.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 15:33   Link #779
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
bijuu killer please do not answer any of my questions...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 16:56   Link #780
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Who killed Nawaki?
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.