AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-23, 20:12   Link #921
ajay29
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quicky, just thinking of how the anime team showed the Tenten - Temari fight that wasn't in the manga...

Spoiler for manga:


I guess it aint really a question, but it bugs me nonetheless...
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 00:32   Link #922
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay29 View Post
Quicky, just thinking of how the anime team showed the Tenten - Temari fight that wasn't in the manga...

Spoiler for manga:


I guess it aint really a question, but it bugs me nonetheless...
Spoiler:
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 04:23   Link #923
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 04:40   Link #924
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Shikashika, I don't remember that he made it "very clear". would you mind elaborating on this, I think you can read Japanese ?
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 09:10   Link #925
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 34
Spoiler:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 09:21   Link #926
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
Shikashika, I don't remember that he made it "very clear". would you mind elaborating on this, I think you can read Japanese ?
Spoiler for for what Sasuke made clear or not:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 13:34   Link #927
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanks, Hunter. That's interesting, I'm gonna read this chapter again if I can find it.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 03:54   Link #928
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Spoiler for for what Sasuke made clear or not:
Yup, just bought it today, what Hunter said is correct.
Spoiler for original japanese sentence:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 12:16   Link #929
Ziv
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ALASKA!!! W00t! I'm BACK FINALLY!!!!
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomislav View Post
Sorry to answer only to Q. 3...



No, the point is that Orochimaru can change body every 3 years, but he is not forced to. That is, if he'll get in Sasuke's, he'll probably enjoy it for 30 years or so - or until he finds something better.
I'm sure he'll get alot of enjoyment out of Sasuke's body.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 01:38   Link #930
MDale
Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London, England
Age: 25
I've got a couple of questions that may or may not be answerable, not sure:

1) Where do Summons go when they aren't Summoned?

2) What happened to the rest of the Rookie 9's class?

3) Any mention of what happened to Konohamaru's parents if anything?

I don't think it's ever been answered in the anime but maybe some info has floated around fro mthe manga or something, I'm just curious. Thanks in advance.
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 01:59   Link #931
Xelsol
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Desert
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDale View Post
I've got a couple of questions that may or may not be answerable, not sure:

1) Where do Summons go when they aren't Summoned?

2) What happened to the rest of the Rookie 9's class?

3) Any mention of what happened to Konohamaru's parents if anything?

I don't think it's ever been answered in the anime but maybe some info has floated around fro mthe manga or something, I'm just curious. Thanks in advance.
1) Another plane of existence? Dunno.
2) They failed and were turned into kids again to become Konohamaru's classmates... again, dunno.
3) Still no word about his parents.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 03:54   Link #932
Tomislav
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDale View Post
Where do Summons go when they aren't Summoned?
I think I can remember that when Naruto summoned Gamabunta for the first time (when he went to ask kyuubi some chackra "as a rent"), Gamabunta says he didn't come to "this" world for a long time... so it's probably safe to assume that there is at least "another" world.
__________________
Naruto can summon Chuck Norris
Tomislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 10:28   Link #933
MDale
Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London, England
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
1) Another plane of existence? Dunno.
2) They failed and were turned into kids again to become Konohamaru's classmates... again, dunno.
3) Still no word about his parents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomislav View Post
I think I can remember that when Naruto summoned Gamabunta for the first time (when he went to ask kyuubi some chackra "as a rent"), Gamabunta says he didn't come to "this" world for a long time... so it's probably safe to assume that there is at least "another" world.
Thanks for confirmation on those, had a feeling that the summons were meant to be another world but just wanted to check.

Ooh, I have another. I read on Wikipedia that all Akatsuki members wear a ring, what does Orochimaru's ring look like? (A picture is preferable, Wikipedia says "Kūchin, the Void" but I have no idea what that looks like).

Last edited by MDale; 2007-01-31 at 17:35.
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 06:04   Link #934
`tristan`
Moe! Moe!
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
hi, what is the chapter after the Sasuke Retrival Arc?
`tristan` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 06:31   Link #935
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by `tristan` View Post
hi, what is the chapter after the Sasuke Retrival Arc?
Assuming you are talking about the end of part 1, it ended at 238. Backtrack one chapter at least, because there's still a little material the anime hasn't used. (Assuming you are an anime-watcher that has seen up to the sasuke retrieval arc.)
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 00:37   Link #936
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomislav View Post
Sorry to answer only to Q. 3...



No, the point is that Orochimaru can change body every 3 years, but he is not forced to. That is, if he'll get in Sasuke's, he'll probably enjoy it for 30 years or so - or until he finds something better.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-03 at 07:27. Reason: Don't forget spoiler tags
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 00:42   Link #937
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Spoiler:
It was the pain of the injury inflicted by Sarutobi that became unbearable, not the body rejecting him I think.
Otherwise, he would have gone directly to Sasuke instead of asking first Tsunade to heal his arms.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-03 at 07:28.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:09   Link #938
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 33
Re-watching some old episodes. Anyone know what the music is at the end of episode 33? (The one were Sasuke first uses cursed seal) I can't find it in any of the OST's.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:44   Link #939
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Re-watching some old episodes. Anyone know what the music is at the end of episode 33? (The one were Sasuke first uses cursed seal) I can't find it in any of the OST's.
You mean the end team, or the Backgound Music?

The End Song is "Harmonia" from the artist "Rythem"

And the BMG from the Moment Sasuke uses the Cursed seal in the forest of Death to fight the Sound Nin, its "Avenger".
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:52   Link #940
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
You mean the end team, or the Backgound Music?

The End Song is "Harmonia" from the artist "Rythem"

And the BMG from the Moment Sasuke uses the Cursed seal in the forest of Death to fight the Sound Nin, its "Avenger".
No. Neither of those. It is at the end of the episode. It is before the end credits with Harmonia (To be honest I should slap you for thinking so lowly of me) but after Avenger.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.