AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-18, 05:17   Link #1641
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

umm this is from a loong time ago but i'd still like to know

how did orochimaru ever regain the use of his arms if they were sealed away?
the arms of his soul were sealed right?
so that means changing bodies wouldn't help?
Old 2007-12-18, 09:02   Link #1642
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic01 View Post

Oro could regain the use of his arm thanks to the body transfer Jutsu.

About the “souls” of the arms (this a little bit contradictory, given that for me, the soul is something that can’t be dissected) this has never been fully explained, my guess is that Oro regained new “soul-arms” with the new body he inhabited.
Old 2007-12-18, 10:46   Link #1643
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Oro could regain the use of his arm thanks to the body transfer Jutsu.

About the “souls” of the arms (this a little bit contradictory, given that for me, the soul is something that can’t be dissected) this has never been fully explained, my guess is that Oro regained new “soul-arms” with the new body he inhabited.
I don't think he did regain his arms. Doesn't he have Kabuto help him with summoning and stuff?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 10:51   Link #1644
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I don't think he did regain his arms. Doesn't he have Kabuto help him with summoning and stuff?
yes but in the latest anime episode
and episodes to cmoe you can see orochimaru uses hand seals and Ninjutsu just like he always did

Manga - 666satan, Naruto, bleach, gantz, onepiece, aflame inferno, crimson sword.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 10:55   Link #1645
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
That was before he transferred his body, in the latest Anime chapter, we saw his arms fine in the ambush to “Sasori”.

Spoiler:

Besides, that was the whole reason why Oro wasn’t bothered that much of failing with his plan to have Tsunade heal his arm; if that failed, his alternate plan was to transfer himself to another body.
Old 2007-12-20, 16:00   Link #1646
mayhem

How many manga chapters have been covered so far in the entire 41 eps of shippuden.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...tMayhemFilmInc

All dreams are in the wills need to succeed and the minds desire to flourish.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 16:10   Link #1647
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
How many manga chapters have been covered so far in the entire 41 eps of shippuden.
The Shippunden has covered from Manga chapter 245 to Chapter 293.

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-12-21 at 11:47.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 21:19   Link #1648
X_Danny_X

is there a naruto chapter next week??
Old 2007-12-24, 12:13   Link #1649
sabret00the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic01 View Post

Spoiler:
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 03:10   Link #1650
hatake500

Are the fillers gonna be in the US?
hatake500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 04:12   Link #1651
Blaine

I'd say they probably will be.
Old 2008-01-01, 04:36   Link #1652
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatake500 View Post
Are the fillers gonna be in the US?
I haven't heard any clear decision on that. But, unlike the Naruto creators, they have the option of skipping through the fillers, so, they can show a few filler arcs (since based on the people watching the fillers - yes, even though they hated it, they still continued to watch it - there seem to be a few arcs that had been enjoyed), and then jump on to the Part 2, Naruto Shippuden. But, if those trimmed episodes do not cause any trouble regarding the ratings, then, I doubt, fillers will be a major concern among a big portion of the targeted viewers.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 13:39   Link #1653
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

How long would we approximately have to wait for Shippuuden to reach the US?
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 18:40   Link #1654
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
^i heard 4 years

Manga - 666satan, Naruto, bleach, gantz, onepiece, aflame inferno, crimson sword.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 11:50   Link #1655
Blaine

I remember on some other forum there been a discription of each of the tailed beasts and was wondering if anyone had a link to it.
Old 2008-01-03, 17:39   Link #1656
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
I remember on some other forum there been a discription of each of the tailed beasts and was wondering if anyone had a link to it.
In this forum there is something like that:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...28&postcount=8

Hope this hepls, Thanks to Kage_Spyke for posting this wonderful information.
Old 2008-01-04, 03:38   Link #1657
Taiki Fujiwara
Fighter

Send a message via AIM to Taiki Fujiwara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
well i have one but uhh it doesn't quite decribe the demonss completely but it tells you who/what they are ^_^
www.narutohq.com/demon-guide.php

umm yeah i have a question about the series as well umm Is Naruto's stupid "act" jusst an act or is he serously stupid? cause I mean I can figure out when a girl likes me or not and in Hinata's case you would have to be blind to not notice her feelings towards him.......
Taiki Fujiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 04:30   Link #1658
zepkox
Daubentonia Madagascarien

Quote:
umm yeah i have a question about the series as well umm Is Naruto's stupid "act" jusst an act or is he serously stupid? cause I mean I can figure out when a girl likes me or not and in Hinata's case you would have to be blind to not notice her feelings towards him.......
Well it's very typical for some characters in shounen/shoujo manga to be naive and totally oblivious to anything involving love. If you ask me about Naruto's stupidity, I would say its more about his irrational actions as he is consumed by emotions more than using his brain in many cases.

A question occured to me lately regarding Itachi and genjutsu. We have seen twice Itachi using genjutsu against an opponent. First one was against Kakashi and second was against Team Kakashi and Chiyo.
In both encounters, they were advised to not keep eye contact to avoid being caught in genjutsu. But Naruto was trapped in one after seeing his finger so really its best not to look at him at all.
Anyways the question is: Is Itachi's genjutsu ineffective as long as you don't look at him?
The problem with this is that it means if that Itachi faces a blind opponent or someone who just simply never looks at him, his genjutsu will be completely useless. I have never seen Itachi rely on other forms of attack so will that make it one biggest weakness of Itachi?
It was also slightly suggested that Gai has an advantage over Itachi when Kakashi asked him for advice on countering Itachi's sharingan. I cannot remember what Gai said but he was able to take on Itachi without being affected by genjutsu.
Can someone justify this please thanks
zepkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 13:26   Link #1659
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepkox View Post
A question occured to me lately regarding Itachi and genjutsu. We have seen twice Itachi using genjutsu against an opponent. First one was against Kakashi and second was against Team Kakashi and Chiyo.
In both encounters, they were advised to not keep eye contact to avoid being caught in genjutsu. But Naruto was trapped in one after seeing his finger so really its best not to look at him at all.
Anyways the question is: Is Itachi's genjutsu ineffective as long as you don't look at him?
The problem with this is that it means if that Itachi faces a blind opponent or someone who just simply never looks at him, his genjutsu will be completely useless. I have never seen Itachi rely on other forms of attack so will that make it one biggest weakness of Itachi?
It was also slightly suggested that Gai has an advantage over Itachi when Kakashi asked him for advice on countering Itachi's sharingan. I cannot remember what Gai said but he was able to take on Itachi without being affected by genjutsu.
Can someone justify this please thanks
Itachi has used other forms of Attacks that are not Genjutsus, His fight against Kakashi was using a Combination of Kage Bushins and Exploding Kage Bushin, using the Tsukijoumy as a way to end the fight quickly.

He also used Amateratsu that is a Ninjutsu, also we saw him use Vs Kakshi, A Katon Jutsu. And don’t forget that he is an expert Shuriken thrower. And He also has been shown using Taijutsu as well as how Kakashi comment that he could barely keep up with him even with the Sharingan.

If you fight Itachi without making eye contact…you could avoid been caught in a GenJutsu from Itachi, but You also have to be weary that Itachi can use his finger to cast Genjutsu, and that he is not a one trick pony, so avoiding eye contact will only help resolve part of the problem.

And Gai did not said he could take on Itachi without been affected by Genjutsu, He only said he developed a tactic to fight a Sharigan user based on his previous experience with Kakashi, that’s it.
Old 2008-01-04, 15:34   Link #1660
Blaine

There is another thing to consider here, i belive that Itachi has 3 s-class techniques based on japanese mythology;

Tsukuyomi - Genjutsu - Used against Kakashi when itachi & kisame first sneaked into konoha.
Amateratsu - Ninjutsu - Used to escape from jiraiya whilst attempting to abduct naruto.
Susanoo - Taijutsu? - not seen yet but would be most likley i'll bet this will appear during his fight with sasuke.

Tags
q&a