AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-14, 05:37   Link #1221
PzIVf3

Im not sure if Im correct that i noticed all of the latest mass production Britannian Knightmare seem not installed ejection seat and protector shield that would indicate it might be a rush production. Poor Valkyries pretty girls sniff
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 05:39   Link #1222
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Their Vincents did have ejection seats, as the official images of their custom Vincents showed. They were just hit by Kallen so rapidly that they didn't even know they'd been struck until it was far too late.

I wanted them to live, too...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 05:40   Link #1223
Sander RX

I dont think that X-shape Float Pack=OoBK(new Tristan discussion),since if I remember correctly Gawain had the wings of same shape.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 05:40   Link #1224
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Im not sure if Im correct that i noticed all of the latest mass production Britannian Knightmare seem not installed ejection seat and protector shield that would indicate it might be a rush production. Poor Valkyries pretty girls sniff
There Vincents, they do have ejection blocks. Check out EP 6 of R2 when Guilford bails out of his after Kallen Hits him with a long range raiation surge.

The reason they didn't bail out is because it happened too fast, they didn't realise they had been hit until it was too late.

Why do you think the blonde one went "We've been hit?". The first she knew about it was when her Vincent began to explode.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 05:46   Link #1225
PzIVf3

What about the Gareth? Zangetsu Blade did slice in half but it seem no auto eject.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 05:50   Link #1226
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, in half. Though it wasn't shown, some part of Edgar's cockpit must have gone along with half the Frame, so ejection was useless.
Old 2008-08-14, 05:56   Link #1227
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
I dont think that X-shape Float Pack=OoBK(new Tristan discussion),since if I remember correctly Gawain had the wings of same shape.
The Gawan had six-pointed wings, sort of like two Black Knights units stacked on top of one another. The Black Knights design is derived from that. Britannian units use the mostly mechanical wing design with the energy strip at the end.
Old 2008-08-14, 06:08   Link #1228
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The Gawan had six-pointed wings, sort of like two Black Knights units stacked on top of one another. The Black Knights design is derived from that. Britannian units use the mostly mechanical wing design with the energy strip at the end.
Although there are similarities even with them as well. The wings can both spread out into an s-foil position or fold down to the sides just like the Britannian models, check out EP 11 when Todou landed at the tomb of the 88 emperors, they clearly folded down after he landed.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 06:13   Link #1229
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Interesting that Raksharta noted the new wings of Gurren were Cecil's creations. It could well mean that the early design was known long ago when they were still working together.
Old 2008-08-14, 06:13   Link #1230
Sander RX

Quote:
Ah,I remember now.WWhat I really think divides KMFs is the glow.Tristan had green glow,not purple,so I think its safe to assume Ginoi didnt betray anyone(considering his loalty as well)
Edit:BTW,wouldnt it be hilarious if Kallen choose to block Freya instead of dodging it.Like:
"Ha!You think THAT can hurt me Suzaku?!"
*Next minute*
"Brother!Mother!Lul...."

Last edited by Sander RX; 2008-08-14 at 06:23.
Old 2008-08-14, 07:05   Link #1231
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Ah,I remember now.WWhat I really think divides KMFs is the glow.Tristan had green glow,not purple,so I think its safe to assume Ginoi didnt betray anyone(considering his loalty as well)
Edit:BTW,wouldnt it be hilarious if Kallen choose to block Freya instead of dodging it.Like:
"Ha!You think THAT can hurt me Suzaku?!"
*Next minute*
"Brother!Mother!Lul...."

if she did that it would have taken her out along with suzaku lulu nunnaly (maybe) gino Orenge and gillford
the whole anime would then become the CHI.CHI show
Old 2008-08-14, 07:06   Link #1232
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well...not advocating a sacrifice, but had FLEIA hit Kallen, it probably wouldn't have eradicated the government building, or killed Guilford.
Old 2008-08-14, 07:09   Link #1233
Sander RX

Quote:
Well...not advocating a sacrifice, but had FLEIA hit Kallen, it probably wouldn't have eradicated the government building, or killed Guilford.
Maybe not the first stage,but next?
Anyway,I would laugh my arse off.
Old 2008-08-14, 07:19   Link #1234
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Guilford was quite close to the government building, hence, the need for him to push Lelouch out of the blast radius.
Old 2008-08-14, 07:23   Link #1235
Sander RX

Another thought:since when did 7th gen KMFs become immune to Gefjun Disturbers?Lancelot was made useless TWICE by Disturbers in R1 and hampered by Aerial Type's Gefjun Missiles so WTF?!
Old 2008-08-14, 07:25   Link #1236
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, in R1, Gefion/Gefjun Disturbers were new tech, and it took time to develop a countermeasure. And...well, Kallen intended for Suzaku to be hampered. At least a countermeasure was made.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:02   Link #1237
Sander RX

Quote:
and it took time to develop a countermeasure
Countermeasure being?It cant be stronger Yagdassil drive,because that would mean that fodder Wards have tougher engines then pre-Conquesta Lancelot.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:08   Link #1238
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Countermeasure being?It cant be stronger Yagdassil drive,because that would mean that fodder Wards have tougher engines then pre-Conquesta Lancelot.
You don't need tougher engines, you just need shielding on vital components. You don't need to rebuild the KMF from scratch to install it.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:09   Link #1239
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, it had something to do with the Yggdrasill Drive, because Suzaku said "What?! The Yggdrasill Drive was supposed to be modified!" So, yes. Wards do have tougher engines than pre-Conquista Lancelot.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:10   Link #1240
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, it had something to do with the Yggdrasill Drive, because Suzaku said "What?! The Yggdrasill Drive was supposed to be modified!" So, yes. Wards do have tougher engines than pre-Conquista Lancelot.
You know what they say; sometimes the higher-performing hardware can be more sensitive to interference.

Tags
mecha