AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-01-16, 03:13   Link #21
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I'd be more concerned with Yammy smashing a female Arrancar's head in. They'll probably show it off screen or maybe just the shadow.
wow i never knew it was at the face lol poor girl, im assuming its probably gonna be in shadows liek when renji got owned by byakuya, it was all shadows and u saw all that blood just explode out of renji
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 03:18   Link #22
striderm
Adusa #1

Yeah they did the Byakuya owning Renji and Ganju scenes nicely.

Basically there's some more violent scenes coming up that need to be done well enough instead of avoided entirely.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 03:34   Link #23
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I agree. But its abit hard to do the head smashing scene. Renji's is just spilling blood out. And i dont think its gonna be very kid friendly if they put a scene with blood and gore and a *squish* sound in when yammy smashes the healer's head.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 03:55   Link #24
striderm
Adusa #1

He'll probably just end up smacking her away.
Old 2007-01-16, 11:20   Link #25
sx3
0 Gundam

ya, she'll probably just get punched and she'll fly off the scene
Old 2007-01-16, 19:31   Link #26
striderm
Adusa #1

Speaking of Hirako, through Wikipedia I had just found out (and realized I had never noticed or had forgotten about this) that Hirako was planned from the beginning as seen from the splash page on the first chapter.

Now that's just amazing lol. Such an art change it's astounding. He looks even weirder :P
Old 2007-01-16, 19:42   Link #27
Lendial

actualy everyone looks really different was this because of changes in style or did they :grow: up a year or two? and whos that on the far left
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 21:12   Link #28
striderm
Adusa #1

His art style just improved more and more as time went on. I think that would be his Mom on the far left.
Old 2007-01-16, 22:27   Link #29
adue
★諒&あづさ★

I remember I used to recognize Kubo's works from pointy jaws. I didn't hate that back then, but I think it's good he left that and improved this much to what his style is now^ ^ truly attractive.
The woman on the far left looks like Rangiku san to me, too
adue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 20:44   Link #30
striderm
Adusa #1

Not surprised that the mod trio helped fill in time, yet I guess I didn't want it to happen. Was expecting Urahara to come talk to Isshin. =/

Doesn't seem too bad as long as they don't intermingle too much with what's happening. I won't bash, I haven't seen the episode yet.
Old 2007-01-17, 22:12   Link #31
sx3
0 Gundam

well good news for us, we have another week to go till we get introduced to the main players of the story and new action. Isshin was pritty cool looking but i wish he had worn the captain coat like a real one, he'd have looked awesome lol i was wondering how isshin already knew about the arrancar, did they explain it in the manga?
Old 2007-01-17, 22:29   Link #32
striderm
Adusa #1

By the way it's going we won't get to hear Ulqi and Yammi at all next week. If anything, They'll "bust in" at the last second of 112 and just barely be seen.
Old 2007-01-17, 23:00   Link #33
sx3
0 Gundam

=[ that maeks me sad to hear i was really lookin forward to watchin them next week
Old 2007-01-18, 00:24   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Has anyone wondered regarding where is Ishida's Mom I mean is she alive ? IMO she is dead most likely killed by some hollow and Ryuuken quit being a quincy then and forbid Ishida to use his quincy powers to avoid any danger to his life .

I also think Ishida Bklames Ryuuken for his mom's death hence the enstranged relationship .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-01-18 at 00:36.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 02:08   Link #35
striderm
Adusa #1

I'm doubting Ishida even knew his mom at all, it might be that Ryuuken is distant because of the loss and Ishida doesn't even know the total reasoning yet. See how Ishida's mom wasn't there when he was a kid either.

I really have the feeling that Aizen is the cause of the falling out between Urahara, Ryuuken and Isshin.

Edit: So what I got from what Urahara said in the ep preview there will be some term explanations from him next week. Wonder if there's gonna be some Arrancar teasers then.

Last edited by striderm; 2007-01-18 at 02:25.
Old 2007-01-18, 09:09   Link #36
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm
Speaking of Hirako, through Wikipedia I had just found out (and realized I had never noticed or had forgotten about this) that Hirako was planned from the beginning as seen from the splash page on the first chapter.Now that's just amazing lol. Such an art change it's astounding. He looks even weirder :P
Actually we have discussed that earlier some time back the Shinji thing. But that makes you wonder did Kubo plan Vizards Arrancars at that point of time or the shinji likeness charcter was intended for a diffrent role

If you want to see weird see the first draft of Bleach not the 1st issue but the first draft the chracterisation is diffrent and story too . Its tottaly diffrent from first chapter . If you look to the extreme left of the shinji pic row. There is a chracter ( extreme left ) with lot of likeness/similarity to Matsumoto :P

Old 2007-01-18, 10:10   Link #37
striderm
Adusa #1

Now that has to be Masaki :P
Old 2007-01-18, 10:12   Link #38
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

If the story goes at the pace its going now, I believe yammi and ulqi will make their appearance in either next week's episode or somewhere near.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 10:35   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
Now that has to be Masaki :P
IMO Masaki is much more prettier I guess =]

Someone had posted this a while back and well me and Kira_Naruto were discussing about this image in Ridiculious Image Thread Something very strange caught my eye . This thread was non exsistant so there was no place to discuss that big spoiler Though this pic came out around OCT 05 . It had Hiyori in it . ( Shonen Jump Spread ) .

I mean Vizard arc esp Hiyroi didnt debut at that point of time still she makes an appearance . Kubo plans way ahead

I see Hiyori Xp

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-18 at 10:41. Reason: Don't double post. Bullseye though.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 10:50   Link #40
striderm
Adusa #1

When that splash page was released it was during Ichigo's fight with Yammy so she was just barely around at that point.