AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-18, 13:11   Link #41
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Personally I lean to the second option. Mainly because the story doesn't really give the impression, that it was planned this well beforehand.
IMO he was a minor chracter intended for a diffrent role . It would be too complicated to actual have a plotline 183 chapters ahead . Well the first chapter is a mish mash of first draft and the additions to it like plot and chracter changes to form chapter 1 .
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 13:36   Link #42
Enerccio
VN maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cassovia, Slovakia
Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
That new aizen warrior luppy is girl or boy?
Look like girl though...
Enerccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 13:42   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
That new aizen warrior luppy is girl or boy?
Look like girl though...
Luppi/Ruppi is now known as a boy but as the clarifcation is not offical we dont yet . I classify Luppi as an it and cross my fingers and hoping its a girl
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 14:27   Link #44
Enerccio
VN maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cassovia, Slovakia
Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Luppi/Ruppi is now known as a boy but as the clarifcation is not offical we dont yet . I classify Luppi as an it and cross my fingers and hoping its a girl
i hope too. He/She looks too good to be boy...
Enerccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:34   Link #45
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
lol unforunately for luppi there [it] gets pwned bad.
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:44   Link #46
striderm
Adusa #1
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I'm gonna be so happy when the next Character Book comes out. So many unanswered questions.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 21:42   Link #47
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
[it] deserved to get pawned , well what do you expect [it] was beng very bad [it] BUT I want to still see [it] in the next shonen jump summer spread
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:43   Link #48
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
hahaha i wish i had some pictures of [it] getting owned, i havnt been able to get any of the mangas ive been lookin for so far sadly
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:54   Link #49
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Let me see if I have pics of Luppi getting owned . Though I have other pics of Luppi not sure about Luppi getting owned . ^^
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 02:06   Link #50
striderm
Adusa #1
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
This pic pretty much confirmed (IMO) that Luppi is a guy.

striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 03:37   Link #51
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
ahahah ya! Grimmjow showed him how its done
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 05:06   Link #52
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
im pretty interested in how they'll choose Luppi's voice. However it is, im sure it'll come as a huge shock >:P
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 05:36   Link #53
Hir0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
yeah, i actually hope that they will make it a female in the anime so it doesnt "kill" the viewers lol
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 12:43   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
ahahah ya! Grimmjow showed him how its done
Actually Luppi outclasses Grim by a lot many points when it comes to kewlness coefficent . Grim reminds me of a stupider version of Hidan from Naruto . The only upside to him is atleast his behaviour towards Aizen isnt homoerotic . But Luppi has class and that style element also as an added bonus Kubo has made Luppi slightly ecchi

__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 14:39   Link #55
felixm477
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am disatisfied with Shinji Seiyu . Shinji is creepy mischevious and serious when nessecary . But the seiyu's voice sounds too serious
i think the seiyu that does Myuri would be a perfect shinji or even the one for urahara if he pitched it a bit higher like when he does those laughs.
felixm477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 14:43   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixm477 View Post
i think the seiyu that does Myuri would be a perfect shinji or even the one for urahara if he pitched it a bit higher like when he does those laughs.
Touche I too feel Ura could do more jsutice to that role Shichiro Miki has a mischivious voice while the current shinji seiyu lacks the mischevious element in his voice . I find the voice too serious for shinji chara
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 15:08   Link #57
felixm477
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Touche I too feel Ura could do more jsutice to that role Shichiro Miki has a mischivious voice while the current shinji seiyu lacks the mischevious element in his voice . I find the voice too serious for shinji chara
yea but i was hopping maybe if he was able to alter it a bit it would work since the core of his voice could work, i dont like the current VA since it makes shinji seem a tad more older. i can already invision the va's ide like for the dub especially aizen.
felixm477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 04:10   Link #58
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Isshin Mythbuster

I was readig some posts in Isshin thread to avoid posting Isshin Spoilers there here is MythBuster Post here

# Facts : ( From Manga )


- Powers Sealed Away regained in Second season He wasnt hiding them he couldnt use them

- Knows Ryuken and Urahara . Ryuuken knows about his powers being sealed away

- Most likely A Seated officer ( Rank Unknown )



# Speculations ( Some Evidence and Logic )


- Is a descendant of SS King

- Is of Taicho rank as his knowledge about workings of a shinigami are exceptional . Also the ease with which he disposed GF

- Exile has something to do with helping Urahara Escape

- Probably changed his last name to KUROSAKI or Adopted Masaki's Last Name Kurosaki . thats the reason his name is unheard off in likes of SS



# Myths ( No theories or lil evidence ) *


- Is a Vizzard

- Is a Royal Gaurd

- Is a Mod Soul




*( Feel free to make up stuff =)
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 04:32   Link #59
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I was readig some posts in Isshin thread to avoid posting Isshin Spoilers there here is MythBuster Post here

# Facts : ( From Manga )


- Powers Sealed Away regained in Second season He wasnt hiding them he couldnt use them

some of this is Speculation. I would guess that Issian regained his powers before Ichigo left for SS. Since thats when he first gave the charm to Kon.

While his Shinigami powers were sealed away, it is possable and might even be likely that he still retained the power to see Shinigami and Hollows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
- Knows Ryuken and Urahara . Ryuuken knows about his powers being sealed away

- Most likely A Seated officer ( Rank Unknown )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post


# Speculations ( Some Evidence and Logic )


- Is a descendant of SS King

- Is of Taicho rank as his knowledge about workings of a shinigami are exceptional . Also the ease with which he disposed GF

- Exile has something to do with helping Urahara Escape

- Probably changed his last name to KUROSAKI or Adopted Masaki's Last Name Kurosaki . thats the reason his name is unheard off in likes of SS



# Myths ( No theories or lil evidence ) *


- Is a Vizzard

- Is a Royal Gaurd

- Is a Mod Soul




*( Feel free to make up stuff =)
More Speculation

Is a member of the Shiba clan and part of the reason that the clan was disgraced.
kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 04:53   Link #60
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
I said Seated Officer a seated officer is not always Taicho or Fuku Rank he can be a 3rd seat 4 th seat and so on

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3
some of this is Speculation. I would guess that Issian regained his powers before Ichigo left for SS. Since thats when he first gave the charm to Kon.
Is were likely possible that charm was given specifically to protect Ichi also it was as though he knew Ichi was going to SS

Quote:
While his Shinigami powers were sealed away, it is possable and might even be likely that he still retained the power to see Shinigami and Hollows.
I disagree with that one as as we now know the extent of his powers do you think he would have fallen a victim to Rukia's memory wiper Also if he cant see Hollows or Shinigamis maybe he can sense them but not see them .

If he could wouldnt he have helped Ichi during GF Arc and the Menos Arc Pre SS
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.