AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-27, 06:20   Link #81
Sodem
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Yup, but bunshin no jutsu doesn't affect to your brains, nor you can destroy them with stopping the chakra flow from going to your brains. So it really is _ninjutsu_
Sodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 07:36   Link #82
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Being able to out smart Neji (your so called Eye jutsu user) wasn't good enough for you either?
I think you mean outpowered... this fights end wasn't about smarts.

Quote:
I wonder if this "Jashin" thing is an actual being. Maybe it's that statue the beasts are being sealed into...
I doubt it... to me it seems that Hidan believed this shit for a very long time but on the contrary he is one of the newest members.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 07:37   Link #83
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
They introduced a new kind of belief/religion, the so called Jashinism. It being a religion, their might be much more adepts. Maybe they won't forgive Shikamaru for what he did to one of theirs. Could be a new group of vilians
I don't think so, it's probably just a gimmick, not related to the plot. Like most of the stuff about Uchihas and stuff. The plot is an empty shell but Kishi might decide to fill it later, it might turn up good, or it might not, you never know with Kishimoto.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 08:16   Link #84
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
It may be that Zetsu already ate an immortal person, and because he was immortal now he is Zetsu's second personality. Than if he eats Hidan he will have 3 personalities

This Jashin god was mentioned dozens of times already, I really want to know what it is. Considering that we know how did Sasori get immortal i think Kishimoto does not want to leave such an important question unanswered. Also Sakura may be a good help to Shikamaru since she already fought an immortal, and knows that there is no immortal human, all have a weak point where they can be truly killed.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 08:31   Link #85
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I think that Hidan was just spitting useless insults. Think about it, he wouldn't just sit there [as a head] saying nothing. He'd sit there [as a head] yelling about his religion that is his LIFE. He loves his religion so it's only natural he's gonna yell about it moments before his "death".

I bet Naruto has got much more Jutsus up his sleeve now but I just hope they all aren't Rasengan based. He can do Wind Ninjutsu without the Rasengan too...I hope. I mean it probably might be a little easier.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 09:39   Link #86
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
What in the name of hell?
8 years? Are you acting stupid, or are you really stupid?
He learned rasengan in a couple weeks (unsure of the actual time)
remember, he had to do that balloon stuff, then he had another week after he met tsunade. So what are you talking about, 8 years?
THEN 2.5 years later, he started trying to make a new jutsu, and did it within weeks?? A couple hours to learn basic wind manipulation, then a week or something to cut the waterfall, and kakashi had to go for a mission soonafter that. he learned fuuton rasengan while kakashi was on the mission, so how is that 8 years at all, idiot?

Infact his hard work actually makes him seem like a freaken genius. The fourth made rasengan in a couple years, but naruto made fuuton rasengan rather quickly. (although it is much easier to add onto a jutsu than to create one form scratch)
Before creating such a fuzz and insulting people, read post of people carefully to avoid look like a moron:


when I meant 8 Years, I was referring to the new Jutsu Naruto developed, the Wind Rasengan, were He trained for some 8 days from the the moment Kakashi told the about the Kage Bushin trick to actual Manga Chapter, but using the Clone trick and calculating the amount of clone he used training, it was as he Trained some 8 Years, as Kakshi already metioned that he had 1 day training with 200 clones with made a total amount of some 4800 hours, or 200 days.

And It took Naruto some 4 weaks to learn Rasengan.

Quote:
OH also, bunshin IS a genjutsu, KAGE bunshin is a ninjutsu, bunshin is just to make them think that thers another one, which is a genjutsu. man you're a noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
why would it be a ninjutsu? it's not a real clone.. its an illusion of a clone. thats what a genjutsu is isn't it? an illusion?
Not Only databook stated it as a Ninjutus, and not only Naruto knew jack about genjutsu when he was tought Bushin no Jutsu, but also, the fact that the Jutsu is not supposed to create an illusion as the same type of a genjutsu, is Just a use of chakra to create a clone that does not have a body.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-01-27 at 09:51.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 11:06   Link #87
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Anyway. Don't you think the hidan part isn't over yet?
They introduced a new kind of belief/religion, the so called Jashinism. It being a religion, their might be much more adepts. Maybe they won't forgive Shikamaru for what he did to one of theirs. Could be a new group of vilians
Yeah, there was next to no closure at all to Hidan. If that was really the last we saw of him I would have thought that Kishimoto would have written the dialogue differently, giving the last word to Shikamaru. There's still the issue of Hidan's invulnerability and religion completely unexplained... I think the fight is definitely over for now, but I'd be suprised if we didn't see Hidan or his religion again, in one form or another in the future.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 12:24   Link #88
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Bunshin are Ninjutsu because it creates an immaterial image of yourself regardless of a target's presence.
Genjutsu in the other hand influences the brain by controling the chakra flow into it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 12:48   Link #89
ajay29
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Yeah, there was next to no closure at all to Hidan. If that was really the last we saw of him I would have thought that Kishimoto would have written the dialogue differently, giving the last word to Shikamaru. There's still the issue of Hidan's invulnerability and religion completely unexplained... I think the fight is definitely over for now, but I'd be suprised if we didn't see Hidan or his religion again, in one form or another in the future.
Completely agree, with Sasori's death there was flashbacks, history, explainations and a lot of closure, so there was little to no doubt that he fully "died".
I honestly think Hidan will be back.....maybe not as we have seen him so far, but in one way or another...
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 13:29   Link #90
Kotengu
KING RANSOM
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Location Location!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
So Naruto's strategy that led to freeing Kakashi from Zabuza was not a good enough Strategy? Even the genius Sauske didn't think of that one!

Being able to out smart Neji (your so called Eye jutsu user) wasn't good enough for you either?
I didn't really see any analysis by Naruto during those battles. Yea he won, and yea he whiped out a surprise, but it was kinda like a one time hit or miss move. Not like "I'm planing to attack him like this because he fights like that".
__________________
"Only Chakras can grab onto Chakras. That's common sense!" Killer Bee
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 13:38   Link #91
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
What the hell are you talking about a kage bushin is not easy its a jounin level ability that not that amny people have the Chakra to do, so before you start generalizing Jutsus, i suggest you do your research my friend. Kakashi cant even do that many Kage Bushins.

True many shinobi use Bushin Jutsus but those are Genjutsu, just an illusion. a kage bushin is solid body that does damage and and be damaged it is Ninjutsu. and true it may get a bit annoying naruto doing lots of kage bushins, but they all serve a purpose, to show his immense strength and stamina. and Naruto is not as dumb as everyone thinks, if hes so dumb then how did he beat neji, if hes so dumb why is he stronger then Kakashi, if hes so dumb why is he the third strongest ninja in Konoha(only next to Jiraiya and Tsunade). If hes so stupid how could he have created a new jutsu so fast?

if you dont like the protagonist of the series stop watching it. because its going to be almost ALL about them!!!
Wow. You got it all wrong. Even though I'll admit the kage bunshins are a jounin leven jutsu, the only reason hes capable of producinng so many is because of the kuubi chakra. I dont think a lot of people realize but Naruto relies on the kyuubi charkra for almost all his fights (the exception being the fight with Kiba, which he only won because he farted in Kibas face) and most of his jutsus. Also Naruto is as stupid as everyone already KNOWS he is. He had already lost the fight with Neji. The only reason he won is because once agian he had to use the kyuubi chakra. As for being stronger than kakashi, lets just say that Kakashi would be able read his book during the fight while easily beating Naruto to a pulp. HE IS THE STRONGEST JOUNIN IN KONOHA AFTER ALL. Next, the new jutsu naruto is developing, its all thanks to kakashi. Kakashi is the one who came up with the training method. Although it might be powerfull, i doubt that one jutsu is enough to make him the third strongest ninja in the anima. BELIEVE IT!!
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 13:49   Link #92
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Maybe Hidan's head will be sewed on another body for the next time. I don't expect a fish bowl head like Futurama's former presidents.

As for Kakazu... His strings are grown together with the hearts he took. Naruto will have to desintegrate him totally, because I think there might happen something rather cool if not. Those black strings which are still attached to a heart if he is ripped into small pieces, might actually survive a reconstruct a new body based on string growth. He might take the looks of the guy who owned the heart before. Or maybe those string contain DNA.

He's immortal in such a way that he is made of an almost unexhaustable regenerative tissue.
__________________

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 14:16   Link #93
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post

True many shinobi use Bushin Jutsus but those are Genjutsu, just an illusion. a kage bushin is solid body that does damage and and be damaged it is Ninjutsu.
Bunshin Jutsu is ninjutsu.

Quote:
if hes so dumb then how did he beat neji,
Overpowering him by relying on Kyuubi.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 14:20   Link #94
Sodem
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Next, the new jutsu naruto is developing, its all thanks to kakashi. Kakashi is the one who came up with the training method. Although it might be powerfull, i doubt that one jutsu is enough to make him the third strongest ninja in the anima. BELIEVE IT!!
Thee, that jutsu does make him stronger, but not the third strongest.
Because he can use his chakra alot more powerful now, think of it.
I think that he even can manipulate his chakra as good, as neji nowadays in manga.
So, his chakra manipulate with the new jutsu, makes him the third strongest .


about the hidan thingie, I really want him to survive somehow o.O
Like if zetsu digs him up, or something.
Sodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 14:25   Link #95
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Wow. You got it all wrong. Even though I'll admit the kage bunshins are a jounin leven jutsu, the only reason hes capable of producinng so many is because of the kuubi chakra. I dont think a lot of people realize but Naruto relies on the kyuubi charkra for almost all his fights (the exception being the fight with Kiba, which he only won because he farted in Kibas face) and most of his jutsus. Also Naruto is as stupid as everyone already KNOWS he is. He had already lost the fight with Neji. The only reason he won is because once agian he had to use the kyuubi chakra. As for being stronger than kakashi, lets just say that Kakashi would be able read his book during the fight while easily beating Naruto to a pulp. HE IS THE STRONGEST JOUNIN IN KONOHA AFTER ALL. Next, the new jutsu naruto is developing, its all thanks to kakashi. Kakashi is the one who came up with the training method. Although it might be powerfull, i doubt that one jutsu is enough to make him the third strongest ninja in the anima. BELIEVE IT!!

Actually, Naruto himself w/o considering the Kyuubi has more chakra than most shinobi. I think only Kisame has been said to rival, or come close to his amount. The Kyuubi just makes Naruto have a thousand times the chakra, probs more.

Secondly, the fight with Neji. Talking about using Kyuubi chakra..... When fights come down to it, you use what you got. Naruto is in the situation where he is able to use the Kyuubi chakra, just like Neji is able to use Byukigan (sp), they are parts of what they are. You can't get around it, its there, like an arm or a leg.

Also Kakashi isnt the strongest Jounin, i would place the sannin above him. And don't u dare say to me "Their Sannin thats a diff rank" because its not, it just a knickname, it means three ninja, Their still Jounin.

Naruto's not just learned a new jutsu, he's learned about Chakra manipulation and chakra types. His whole outlook toward a fight has changed, as we can see by him scouting the oposition. Its all well being told something, but thats useless unless u have 1st hand experience. Its this change of outlook, that has made Naruto skip up the ranks of powerfullness, having this seemingly atomic Jutsu is just helping him.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 14:30   Link #96
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
First Naruto had to use one clone for the original rasegan, and now he needs 2 for this shuriken rasengan. Remeber that this shuriken rasegan is only half complete, so will that mean he'll need three clones for the full powered version. Does anyone else think this is getting a bit rediculous?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 14:58   Link #97
Dantat
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
First Naruto had to use one clone for the original rasegan, and now he needs 2 for this shuriken rasengan. Remeber that this shuriken rasegan is only half complete, so will that mean he'll need three clones for the full powered version. Does anyone else think this is getting a bit rediculous?
.................................................. .................................................. ........................

whered you get the idea that there needs to be three clones for the full version?
Dantat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 15:23   Link #98
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Maybe Hidan's head will be sewed on another body for the next time. I don't expect a fish bowl head like Futurama's former presidents.

As for Kakazu... His strings are grown together with the hearts he took. Naruto will have to desintegrate him totally, because I think there might happen something rather cool if not. Those black strings which are still attached to a heart if he is ripped into small pieces, might actually survive a reconstruct a new body based on string growth. He might take the looks of the guy who owned the heart before. Or maybe those string contain DNA.

He's immortal in such a way that he is made of an almost unexhaustable regenerative tissue.
In other words, he's Cell from DBZ.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Also Kakashi isnt the strongest Jounin, i would place the sannin above him. And don't u dare say to me "Their Sannin thats a diff rank" because its not, it just a knickname, it means three ninja, Their still Jounin.
That's true. Technically, Oro and Jiraiya are still jounin (Tsunade is of course a Hokage) but when most people talk about jounin as a group, they aren't including the Sannin b/c they're obviously Kage level. For example, if I was talking about the strongest current chuunin, most people should automatically know I'm not including Itachi in the debate though Itachi is in fact, still only a chuunin.

Quote:
Completely agree, with Sasori's death there was flashbacks, history, explainations and a lot of closure, so there was little to no doubt that he fully "died".
I honestly think Hidan will be back.....maybe not as we have seen him so far, but in one way or another...
Not every character has to get a backstory. Sasori probably got one because he is from the Sand village. The Sand village is second only to Konoha in terms of story. So characters from that village are more developed. Plus, Sasori had a relationship with Chiyo which needed to explained. The village of the Mist comes after the Sand in terms of importance, so we get a little bit of info about characters from there too like Haku, Zabuza, Kisame and Kimimaro. The other villages we know next to nothing about, so they often die without hardly information about their backgrounds.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 15:39   Link #99
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I've been away for a few days and would like to thank everyone who's been worried and who's cared about me and my brother...

I read the latest chapter and I must agree with those who say it doesn't give a real sense of closure concerning Hidan. I'm particularly bothered by a couple of things. The akatsuki rings are important so even if both Hidan and Kakuzu are defeated, the other akatsuki members will be surely sent to retrieve their rings. Seeing as Hidan isn't really dead, I suspect he may return in a way we've already previously seen. Even with kakuzu's impending death, the return of Hidan is really quite simple and is very plausible. We've already seen the Akatsuki leader use a body substitution jutsu. In fact, it works extremely well as stated by Itachi and Kisame themselved. The last time it was used the only limiting factor was itachi's and kisame's choice under order not to expend too much of their chakra maintaining it; this limited the speed and strength of the clones. Nonetheless though, if those restrictions had been lifted, it seems the clones would have been full out duplicates of itachi and kisame. So even with the demise of kakuzu, its still not unlikely that Hidan may return in full strength in this way, returning to haunt Shikamaru to teach him the true meaning of why Hidan feel's he is immortal.

I found it very odd that not even one line or statement was given to explain why Hidan is immortal and why Orochimaru chooses not to try and gain immortality in this way. Orochimaru may not have met Hidan personally seeing as in all likelihood Hidan was his replacment, but he has been able to keep track of Akatsuki's movement and so he must know of Hidan's abilities. If that is too much to accept, you must at least accept that Orochimaru must be somewhat familiar with Jashinism... anyway, all in all, I find it hard to believe that such an odd and mysterious character would be allowed to die without any of that being cleared up. Even kakuzu at least had much of himself revealing this latest series of fights. We've learned how old he is, his abilities, etc. So far, concerning the possibly dead Hidan, we know nothing. Hidan is too rich a source of future material to be allowed to die in such a way. Asuma I can understand, but hidan... his dying in a trite manner feels somewhat of a waste.
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 16:00   Link #100
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantat View Post
.................................................. .................................................. ........................

whered you get the idea that there needs to be three clones for the full version?
Everytime Narutos jutsu get more powerfull he adds a clone.

Original Rasengan- 1 clone
Futon shuriken rasengan(only halfway complete)- 2 clones
Full powered futon rasengan-I'm not saying it will be, but most likely 3 clones
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.