AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-27, 16:27   Link #101
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Everytime Narutos jutsu get more powerfull he adds a clone.

Original Rasengan- 1 clone
Futon shuriken rasengan(only halfway complete)- 2 clones
Full powered futon rasengan-I'm not saying it will be, but most likely 3 clones
Not exactly... by half complete it could just mean half mastered
Nothing really says that he's gonna need one more clone in order to complete the jutsu... all he needs is more training
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 17:12   Link #102
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That's true. Technically, Oro and Jiraiya are still jounin (Tsunade is of course a Hokage) but when most people talk about jounin as a group, they aren't including the Sannin b/c they're obviously Kage level. For example, if I was talking about the strongest current chuunin, most people should automatically know I'm not including Itachi in the debate though Itachi is in fact, still only a chuunin.
Well technically Tsunade is Hokage, Itachi is a Nukenin, I'm not sure if Jiraiya is still active and Orochimaru is the leader of his country/village and a Nukenin for Konoha.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 17:49   Link #103
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Well technically Tsunade is Hokage, Itachi is a Nukenin, I'm not sure if Jiraiya is still active and Orochimaru is the leader of his country/village and a Nukenin for Konoha.
Actually one thing you will notice in the databooks is that Jiraiya and orochimaru and most of the villians have no ninja ranks... apparently, ninja ranks only put on those who are ninjas of an official village (sound doesn't count i guess), and are currently active... in the case of Jiraiya, he is probably retired from normal ninja service and now just does as he pleases
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 18:10   Link #104
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I think in the next data book, Jiraiya's status needs to be updated. By training Naruto, an official Konoha ninja, with the permission of Konoha village, he should be considered as being returned to the active life.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 18:21   Link #105
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
I think in the next data book, Jiraiya's status needs to be updated. By training Naruto, an official Konoha ninja, with the permission of Konoha village, he should be considered as being returned to the active life.
i don't think so... another ninja with no rank in kohona is Haishi, hinata's father... he's been training both his daughter and neji as a rankless ninja... ofcourse it brings to question if he even had a rank in the first place, but i think it's enough to point out that just training ninjas does not mean you have to be brought back to active service.

Also recall that Jiariya didn't just train naruto, he took naruto away from the village... Taking naruto away from the village needs to be cleared with the village officals... if not, ANBU would go after him to drag him back to the village, seeing as all kohona ninja must have permission to leave the village... in worst case scenerio, by leaving the village without permission, Naruto could be labaled a missing-nin... Seems to me that jiariya clearing naruto's traning with officials had more to do with getting permission to take nartuo away from the village than it did with just plain training
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 18:23   Link #106
Cha0s
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Before creating such a fuzz and insulting people, read post of people carefully to avoid look like a moron:


when I meant 8 Years, I was referring to the new Jutsu Naruto developed, the Wind Rasengan, were He trained for some 8 days from the the moment Kakashi told the about the Kage Bushin trick to actual Manga Chapter, but using the Clone trick and calculating the amount of clone he used training, it was as he Trained some 8 Years, as Kakshi already metioned that he had 1 day training with 200 clones with made a total amount of some 4800 hours, or 200 days.
No technicalities, did he or did he not take 8 years to do it? No he didn't. Simply put.

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-01-27 at 18:24. Reason: typo
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 18:37   Link #107
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
No technicalities, did he or did he not take 8 years to do it? No he didn't. Simply put.
I think, after all the discussion on bunshins and observing the highly discussed method of training in the story, we can officially consider it as worthy of a few years, if not 8, as also mentioned by Kakashi, if I am not mistaken.

And, I think, after all the discussion we've had on the same topic here, that 8 years must have been understood by most of the people here the way it was meant to be as being referred to Naruto's training time with clones being mapped to an ordinary ninja training with no clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
i don't think so... another ninja with no rank in kohona is Haishi, hinata's father... he's been training both his daughter and neji as a rankless ninja... ofcourse it brings to question if he even had a rank in the first place, but i think it's enough to point out that just training ninjas does not mean you have to be brought back to active service.
In wikipedia, Hinata's father, as many of the other genin of 2.5 years ago's parents, is ranked as jounin. If that information represents the data book information, then his rank shouldn't be listed as N/A.

Also, for permission regarding Naruto's training, we need to wait and see, how Tsunade updated Jiraiya's status for that permission.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 18:56   Link #108
Cha0s
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I do not care. I said NO TECHNICALITIES.
Did he or did he not do it in 8 days? It's a 8 year strain in a 8 day period. He went through hell for those 8 days. So we will call it 8 days, won't we?

It's like saying the dbz hyperbolic timechamber training technically they trained for hundreds of years then? Or whatever, I forgot how that timechamber worked.. One day is a month? a year? a week? I don't remember.

It's like saying this:
Itachi is weak. It's because he has the sharingan he can use tsukiyomi, amaterasu and be so strong.

Naruto has the kage bunshin, get over it. He can train faster than others now, so why would you call 8 days 8 years. He started training when he was 15, and he ended it when he's 15, not 23. So it is 8 days.

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-01-27 at 19:00. Reason: adding stuff
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 19:04   Link #109
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
I do not care. I said NO TECHNICALITIES.
Did he or did he not do it in 8 days? It's a 8 year strain in a 8 day period. He went through hell for those 8 days. So we will call it 8 days, won't we?

It's like saying the dbz hyperbolic timechamber training technically they trained for hundreds of years then? Or whatever, I forgot how that timechamber worked.. One day is a month? a year? a week? I don't remember.

It's like saying this:
Itachi is weak. It's because he has the sharingan he can use tsukiyomi, amaterasu and be so strong.

Naruto has the kage bunshin, get over it. He can train faster than others now, so why would you call 8 days 8 years. He started training when he was 15, and he ended it when he's 15, not 23. So it is 8 days.
You dont seem to understand it fully i think.

DBZ hyperbolic timechamper was 1 year in a day (its not a shame to know this...so dont pretend )

Naruto learns quick on his own....but when you use hundreds of KGB's then you can compare 8 days of training x 200 (or 1000) = 1600 - 8000 days. (which is more then 4-5 years with 200 bunshins...and a bit more then 20 yrs! with 1000 bunshins..)

Naturally he hasnt aged that much....but i think it's save to assume that Naruto is mentally older now then Sasuke, Sakura etc. etc.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 19:13   Link #110
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
I do not care. I said NO TECHNICALITIES.
Did he or did he not do it in 8 days? It's a 8 year strain in a 8 day period. He went through hell for those 8 days. So we will call it 8 days, won't we?
Story is full of technicalities. You may not like it, but that is the truth. Both a few days and a few years represent the truth in their own aspect. The time Naruto spent in his special training corresponds to a few years based on his non-bunshin based normal training time. That seems to be something mentioned and accepted within the story, whether the reader likes it or not.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 19:21   Link #111
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
I do not care. I said NO TECHNICALITIES.
Did he or did he not do it in 8 days? It's a 8 year strain in a 8 day period. He went through hell for those 8 days. So we will call it 8 days, won't we?

It's like saying the dbz hyperbolic timechamber training technically they trained for hundreds of years then? Or whatever, I forgot how that timechamber worked.. One day is a month? a year? a week? I don't remember.

It's like saying this:
Itachi is weak. It's because he has the sharingan he can use tsukiyomi, amaterasu and be so strong.

Naruto has the kage bunshin, get over it. He can train faster than others now, so why would you call 8 days 8 years. He started training when he was 15, and he ended it when he's 15, not 23. So it is 8 days.
Dont try to change Subject here, You took my post and tried to correct me on the years, whereas as Sazelyt observed I talked about the actual time it took Naruto, in this case Naruto took some years, 8 maybe less maybe more, as by Kakshi own admission in 1 day of training, Naruto had really taken 200 days of real training time.

Go back and read the original post I quoted, the person said that Naruto developed the new Jutsu fast, whereas with his special training the actual time was Some 8 years. this is not about "Technicalities", this is about what really happened.

In the DB Time Chamber is a bit different as Goku, Gohan, Veggetta and Trunks actually got older.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 19:24   Link #112
majin_vegeta
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Well, this chapter was pretty decent. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. It is good to see that Naruto is on a whole new level now. He isn't enraged so we finally get to see what he can really do. Kakuzu is dead.
__________________
Death is lighter than a feather and duty is heavier than a mountain. Robert Jordan
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 19:50   Link #113
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
In wikipedia, Hinata's father, as many of the other genin of 2.5 years ago's parents, is ranked as jounin. If that information represents the data book information, then his rank shouldn't be listed as N/A.
and this is why wikipedia, though generally a creditable source for info, is not always 100% correct... that particular info on wikipedia does not reflect the databooks, the databooks have him down as rankless

I can't link where i found translations for the databook, because i think the site also translates the normal manga and thus i think it would be against forum rules to link to the site... And i'm not sure where exactly forums rules stands in terms of the databook translation (otherwise i could atleast post the scanlated pages)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 20:01   Link #114
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I can't link where i found translations for the databook, because i think the site also translates the normal manga and thus i think it would be against forum rules to link to the site... And i'm not sure where exactly forums rules stands in terms of the databook translation (otherwise i could atleast post the scanlated pages)
Databook is licensed if Im not mistaken, so is as the same as posting a Manga scan, You cant give links of it. But, Yea, I recall reading in the Databook that Hinatas father doesn't have Rank.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 20:09   Link #115
Sogoro
Desu
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA
Hyperbolic Time Chamber is another dimension. I can go grab the VHS of the episode where I believe it was Mr Popo who explains that the time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's Time is different than that of Earth's time.

The people who go into the time Chamber will age approximately to that dimension's time. Despite it being one day on earth...They can get one years of experience when they switch dimensions.

In Naruto's Bunshin training: What each bunshin does adds to narutos experience. As for strength...I dunno. technically if he got physically stronger with this training method he could go off and eat Ramen while his bunshins train to make him stronger.

All I know is that; if I had Bunshin no Jutsu I'd be sending them bishes to do everything for me...
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 20:24   Link #116
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Also, for permission regarding Naruto's training, we need to wait and see, how Tsunade updated Jiraiya's status for that permission.
Since the 2nd Data Book stops after the end of Part 1, Jiraiya should still be unranked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Databook is licensed if Im not mistaken
Seriously?
Boy if that's true I almost had to ban myself ^^;;


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro View Post
All I know is that; if I had Bunshin no Jutsu I'd be sending them bishes to do everything for me...
The problem being that your clones would be exactly as lazy as you are and wouldn't work either.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 20:27   Link #117
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Seriously?
Boy if that's true I almost had to ban myself ^^;;
..

Well, I was expecting you could give us more light about it, Im not sure about it, Maybe you have heard something if it licensed or not?
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 21:08   Link #118
Illuyankas
I need another drink.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Beer. Boobs. Wait... boobs again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The problem being that your clones would be exactly as lazy as you are and wouldn't work either.
"Hey, if you go clean my house, write these reports and get my dinner, I'll send you to go tap that fine Hinata ass! Sure, you'll disappear in a puff of smoke once you and all the other clones I've sent off reach CRITICAL MASS with Sakura, Inu, Tenten and every other female character in the series, but you'll die happy, and when the accumulated orgasms of the dozens of released (literally) clones hit, so will I. Mwahahahahaha!"
BEST NINJA POWER EVER
__________________
"Now, I like animals as much as the next guy, but if I'm hungry, I'll eat a panda sandwich."
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 21:13   Link #119
ajay29
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post
"Hey, if you go clean my house, write these reports and get my dinner, I'll send you to go tap that fine Hinata ass! Sure, you'll disappear in a puff of smoke once you and all the other clones I've sent off reach CRITICAL MASS with Sakura, Inu, Tenten and every other female character in the series, but you'll die happy, and when the accumulated orgasms of the dozens of released (literally) clones hit, so will I. Mwahahahahaha!"
BEST NINJA POWER EVER
so incredibly wrong..... bad man, very bad man....
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 21:35   Link #120
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Naruto's chakra capacity...

Spoiler for very long explaination:
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-01-27 at 22:02.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.