AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Torrent Submissions

Notices

Old 2007-01-27, 02:48   Link #1
y_m

[y_m] Kyou no go no ni OVA 03

http://nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=533

few days later than released, because I didn't know of the torren submissions forum :s
y_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 03:13   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It would be nice if you submitted a little information about your group. For instance... Is the name of your group yatta_marc or y_m? Also, do you want your email address listed on your AnimeSuki page?

For now, I am considered y_m to be the abbreviation of your group and not its full name. Also, I am not listing the email address listed in your OP unless you want me to.

Finally, I'd just like to confirm that you have no irc channel or website.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 04:43   Link #3
y_m

There's not much to be said about my group. It's just me. I'm timing typeseting (if you could call that typesetting), encoding, translating. I do ask some friends for words or expressions to improve the translations (i'm not an native speaker in english after all). My parents are french and german, so I understand both languages pretty well, though I'm not used to speaking german a lot. Living in France most of my life.

Since I give out my email on the episodes themselves, you can put in on the animesuki page. I even welcome that if it means more people will comment my work.

y_m would be the "group's name". yata_marc is just the nickname i used when I made my first steps on the internet. I prefer having my work signed with y_m. Doesn't give out the "one man job" vibe it would if i signed yata_marc.

Since I work alone and not (yet?) on more episodes per series, I don't feel the need for a website, even less for a IRC channel. I don't think I would have the time to manage these anyway. I'm studying for a master in Japanese Studies, so fansubbing is more of a fun hobby to practice my japanese (far from perfect). And I know anime fans just HAVE TO watch the episodes as soon as they are aired. That's why I try to be fast while translating correctly.
y_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 01:04   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Updated accordingly. Thank you.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote