AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-01-29, 22:40   Link #1
Kaasman
Forged by pure anime love

Send a message via MSN to Kaasman
The Problem with funny scenes but no story...

Well after watching several enchii series i just think a good discussion would be the right thing to do

I will state my own thoughts here feel free to go against it but dont say no but give reasons .

Well the enchii i want too talk about are

Love Love?
Love hina
Girls brav0 ( 1+2)
Green Green

Well i just watched love love? because somebody said it was good i totally think it sucked. Its my own opinion ofc but still i couldnt find the story in there .... WAS there even one?

Girls bravo was a little bit story but not like i want it ( more focused on story then on funny scene with lots of nudity)

Love hina a wonderfull serie with nudity + story combined this really was good it wasnt only sex sex sex but alot of serious things

Green Green best serie i ever saw sometimes i still think how would it be if it went different. When i said i liked the series on this forum alot of people said it was crap :S well there were alot of funny scenes no one can deny that but the story was just so good an unhappy ending but still a little bit happy ending i just couldnt get it cleared up in my head

Well this was my part about subjects ( series) wich have funny scenes but also a good story and some who dont

Feel free to add or discuss anything you disagree or agree on

Dont fear me but fear my sword
Kaasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 23:42   Link #2
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Welcome to the world of anime. ^_^ There are animes that purposely aimes for exxcessive amount of nudity with out any kind of story to back it up any how. I have not seen love love myself but i have seen the other 3. It's just cliche story lines about romance. I'm not sure how involved into anime you are, you'll just notice it becomes a nuisance for anime later on.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 00:11   Link #3
DanielSong39

There's nothing wrong a show that focuses on comedy at the expense of plot, as long as the comedy is solid.

Unless I'm mistaken most of the mainstream anime in Japan, as well as mainstream animation in the US, is more or less episodic and humor-based.

If you watch the really popular shows, you'll find your share of laughs - without the ecchi. And if shows like Doraemon and Sazae-san isn't your cup of tea, US animation has more than their share of comedy shows without ecchi content.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 09:49   Link #4
Kaasman
Forged by pure anime love

Send a message via MSN to Kaasman
yeah but mostly funny scenes come out of ecchi guy getting his ass kicked or such things

Dont fear me but fear my sword
Kaasman is offline   Reply With Quote