AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-23, 00:34   Link #41
AOforever1

Send a message via AIM to AOforever1 Send a message via MSN to AOforever1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
I don't think Naruto would fit on as an MMORPG. But I'm making a Naruto mod to WarCraft 3 frozen Throne now with a friend, and imo it fits perfect! Like the blademasters ability, that he can clone himself etc! They got lots of abilitys in WC3 that are almost similar to the ones in the Naruto world.
Not sure how people will like this thought But I will tell you when I'm done so you can try it for yourself.
Hmm.. I like the idea !!!
Or we could do a Jedi Knight Academy mod!!!!! OMG id go =D~~
lol
Old 2004-05-23, 08:19   Link #42
Rasho
Go-Pro

A Free Mmo?!
A Naruto Mmo?!
Wooo!!!
Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 12:16   Link #43
Lazy Shikamaru

The game will only succeed if they take out pvp. So far every game that has had pvp is unbalanced. Nobody will ever make the perfect mmo.
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:08   Link #44
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
The game will only succeed if they take out pvp. So far every game that has had pvp is unbalanced. Nobody will ever make the perfect mmo.
Not right! Dark Age of Camelot(Playing it) was a perfect MMORPG with the RvR system when it first released(Ofc some bugs here and there). But after all those patches and expansions some classes got unbalanced and way more powerfull then other classes As for myself I play with a char called Chosen and is a skald. This char almost hasnt changed since the game released and it is not a good class but not a bad either.
The reason why I said all this is because I don't want those people to patch the Naruto MMORPG(If it will be released) with to much class changes. It will only make som echaracters stronger then other.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:17   Link #45
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Not right! Dark Age of Camelot(Playing it) was a perfect MMORPG with the RvR system when it first released(Ofc some bugs here and there). But after all those patches and expansions some classes got unbalanced and way more powerfull then other classes As for myself I play with a char called Chosen and is a skald. This char almost hasnt changed since the game released and it is not a good class but not a bad either.
The reason why I said all this is because I don't want those people to patch the Naruto MMORPG(If it will be released) with to much class changes. It will only make som echaracters stronger then other.
9.9 I think they need to just take out pvp out of mmorpgs... cuz mmorpgs should be for fun -_- having fun at the expense of others is a selfish idea.. plus people would get along better..
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 15:31   Link #46
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
9.9 I think they need to just take out pvp out of mmorpgs... cuz mmorpgs should be for fun -_- having fun at the expense of others is a selfish idea.. plus people would get along better..
The reason why DAoC is so popular and why so many people is still playing it even after it has gone 2 and a half year is because of the PvP system they got there, so you are wrong
And PvP is fun! Maybe not in your point of view! But for alot.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 23:58   Link #47
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Naruto Power Online - A MMORPG in the works

Hello Everyone

One of my friends, and his team of staff... are currently developing a naruto MMORPG. The engine will be based upon the old SNES 2D RPG style. Its still in its very early stages of development, so there is little known about the features of it. Anyhow... it would be nice to get a few of you guys over there and say hello on the forums and on our IRC channel, as you guys/girls are a good naruto community.

The website is http://www.frostic.nl/NarutoR/
The forums http://www.frostic.nl/rutoforum/
And finally the IRC channel irc://irc.gamesurge.net/narutor

See you there!
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 00:40   Link #48
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
hmmmm, this wouldn't happen to be the same Naruto MMORPG that someone was talking about on Narutoforums a couple of months (or year, I can't remember) ago?
Old 2004-08-14, 10:05   Link #49
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Haven't done much yet have you? I'd be cool if there was um.. content.. and stuff
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 10:41   Link #50
kakash1

chill out they said its in the making.. is it like ragnarok online? that would be awesome! i love ragnarok. and i remember frostic having a ragnarok online server.
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 12:14   Link #51
BlackDove
Unheard

Bad idea unless Kishimoto gave you the go-ahead.

As soon as Naruto gets licenced, expect a call from a slave lawyer from the company that licenced it.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 13:10   Link #52
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
chill out they said its in the making.. is it like ragnarok online? that would be awesome! i love ragnarok. and i remember frostic having a ragnarok online server.

The guy who's leading it did host a free ragnarok online server

So i should imagine it would be simular
Old 2004-08-14, 13:22   Link #53
Saizuchi
Digital Revolver EX

Send a message via AIM to Saizuchi Send a message via MSN to Saizuchi Send a message via Yahoo to Saizuchi Send a message via Skype™ to Saizuchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused
hmmmm, this wouldn't happen to be the same Naruto MMORPG that someone was talking about on Narutoforums a couple of months (or year, I can't remember) ago?
You mean the one I completed and never released. I still play that from time to time. Except mine used sprites and character designs from Naruto Narultimate Hero. and was 3D. hehe It's been done before. I think it's a bit time consuming and life draining.
Saizuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 13:23   Link #54
TweaK

Yo wazzup. Im TweaK, Project Leader and Main Coder for this project.

Soconfused: Nope, this project was renamed to NPO After it was named NarutoRuto, which has been formed about 5 months ago (But not by me, I joined it later on, and then the guy who formed NarutoRuto decided he'd make his own game and stuff, without us.. -_- So we split up, I got the whole dev team, he was left alone.)

VLML3: On the website you mean ? Nope, but I havnt spent any time on it yet (Almost no time). There will be gameplay guides, feature lists, etc.

kakash1: Like RO... Not graphicswise, but gameplay wise, a bit, yes.
And Yes, I was the leader of Frostic RO. Played it ? ;O~

BlackDove: Well, when it gets licensed, I'll shut down the project, rename it, edit up the chars a bit, and then its not directly naruto-related

Colin/Case: Thanks for Advertising ^.~
TweaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 17:35   Link #55
kakash1

LOL! yeah i played it! i loved it! frostic was the best server i played on! so much fun until i quit playing ragnarok

Case nice avatar btw
Old 2004-08-14, 17:44   Link #56
TweaK

Thanks Who were you ingame ? Kakashi ?
TweaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 22:25   Link #57
BlackDove
Unheard

Hmm good stuff on changing things when it gets licenced.

Just make sure you've got your ass covered, the evil minions of giant corporations (lawyers) never stop when they have enough funding.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 23:55   Link #58
kakash1

hmm lol not even sure.. maybe kakash11 i dont even remember sorry lol but i just remember someone referring me to frostic and i loved it :O
Old 2004-08-15, 00:06   Link #59
CaSe-
胸のひねること

I think i remember you kakashi... i was called Kimimaro on there, and for a short time (until the server got hacked) i was the lead GM, in charge of keeping everyone in line and hunting out the botters :P

Oh what fun!
Old 2004-08-15, 00:11   Link #60
kakash1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
I think i remember you kakashi... i was called Kimimaro on there, and for a short time (until the server got hacked) i was the lead GM, in charge of keeping everyone in line and hunting out the botters :P

Oh what fun!
Hmm dont really remember any1 from there. not even the guy that referred me.. case did i tell you i love your avatar?