AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Clannad

Notices

Old 2009-04-03, 19:20   Link #741
leobt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru-san View Post
First notice I have....

I own the version without voices :x maybe that's what is making funny things with leobt, if it isn't that or the problem of compatibility with english patches and stuff, I don't know how to solve that :x

I think that maybe he hasn't modified GAMEEXE.INI to get voices working...if he has done what I did to play it voiced

Really don't know...
do i have to change the name of the file or something ?
leobt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 19:29   Link #742
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobt View Post
hi, i just installed Clannad FV with the english translation patch and got it working, but i cant hear any voices... in the config menu it seems that the voice option has a x instead of the check mark ._.

i know its an old doubt but i couldnt find an answer anywhere else.. i think it has to do with the name Okazaki Tomoya in the name menu not being in japanese, but i cant write it in japanese even with the JP language packs for vista and the keyboard IME.. someone please help me : P
FullVoice should, out of the box, work with voices. Once you replace SEEN.TXT and GAMEEXE.INI, and add rlBabel.dll, the patch should be complete and work. The Dec 20 snapshot version used a hack to force voices on regardless of name (even with the "x" on voices), and the r26 revision allows you to check the box, though I don't think I ever undid the "force voices on" hack.

Make sure you're using a recent build. 2008 Dec 20 (snapshot rar on files page) and later patches (r26 to r28+) should work

Click the "default name" button.

Oh geez, I guess I'll post the so-called "installer" version of the patch for FullVoice. Get "pre-r29" here.
(it's actually r28 but I changed GAMEEXE.INI to display the patch revision in the title...)
evilr00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 20:06   Link #743
leobt

weee it works : D

thx a lot evilr00t, you rock
leobt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 02:24   Link #744
animebuster

err sorry can anyone help me out here? i just got past the bit in the game where ushio dies and it went in to the Illusionary World where the girl dies and tells the Robot to go back to the real world bla bla bla but then it just went to the title screen so i thought i must of missed something so i counted my lights and i only have 12 i think i somehow missed Akio's but i followed the guide that was posted here a while ago so i cant think how i could of missed it but i started the after story again and skipped previously read text and answered the questions for Furukawa Akio's route but there wasn't any questions on may the 16th which was supposed to be the last 4 questions and then you get Furukawa Akio's light so whats happened do i have to start the whole game again and delete my saves to get Furukawa Akio's light and the true ending?

Edit:Thanks Proto i just went back though and answered some question differently and i got onto Akio's Route and got his light

Last edited by animebuster; 2009-04-13 at 06:22.
animebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 12:14   Link #745
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

For Furukawa Akio's route you have to replay some sections of After Story. There is no way to get them all in one go.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 18:54   Link #746
TubZzz
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to TubZzz
this might sound stupid... it probably does... but just wanted to know how to save your progress in the game

when i right click on the screen i can't understand the menu obviously so is there like a shortcut key to saving or something

EDIT: never mind... found out myself ^_^

Last edited by TubZzz; 2009-04-13 at 23:49. Reason: discovered it myself
TubZzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:43   Link #747
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Special request for hackers: I'm looking for an unpacked version of the RealLive interpreter for Full Voice. A cursory glance with PeID did not identify a packer, but I'm pretty certain it is packed. [Further analysis shows that it is packed by AlphaROM]. rlBabel overrides the Select handling, which apparently breaks the "Return to Previous Selection" handling.

Oh, and if litghost is browsing the forums: I'd like to have your rlBabel fork to disable Select handling while retaining whatever changes you made to it.
Old 2009-04-15, 04:25   Link #748
TubZzz
*IT Support

does anyone know if its possible to lower the background music in the game in contrast to the voices... because the voices just get drowned out by the music as i play

thanks in advance
Old 2009-04-15, 07:26   Link #749
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubZ View Post
does anyone know if its possible to lower the background music in the game in contrast to the voices... because the voices just get drowned out by the music as i play

thanks in advance
Yeah, there are separate volume controls for BGM, Voice and Sound Effects. Everything can be tweaked either in-game or by accessing the Config menu from the Main menu. Though if you have the Full Voice (DVD) version of the game there's a setting that automatically fades the BGM when someone's talking.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 08:07   Link #750
Rice_slayer
Resident Car Buff

I think I am one of very few people not using the voice patch and just reading the game. Im almost done all the pre-after story routes. So far, Tomoyo's and Kyou's have been my fav's, on hiiragi now...
Rice_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 12:53   Link #751
vedicardi
Well I FEEL normal..

The wiki page seems to be down ):
vedicardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 20:06   Link #752
TubZzz
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Yeah, there are separate volume controls for BGM, Voice and Sound Effects. Everything can be tweaked either in-game or by accessing the Config menu from the Main menu. Though if you have the Full Voice (DVD) version of the game there's a setting that automatically fades the BGM when someone's talking.
how would i go about doing that... the thing is my menu is still in Japanese and i can't understand a thing sadly
Old 2009-04-16, 04:42   Link #753
animebuster

im missing some CGS on the last page (page5) i have the first four it says i have 98% of CGS
can anyone tell me how to get the last couple of cgs like what routes i have to replay to get the rest of the cgs heres a picture of the last page to show what cgs i have on the last page

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0243/ClannadCG

Last edited by animebuster; 2009-04-16 at 04:44. Reason: Picture Prob abit to big so added link instead
animebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 08:02   Link #754
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubZ View Post
how would i go about doing that... the thing is my menu is still in Japanese and i can't understand a thing sadly
I think either the second or third menu on the Config menu is for music. You'll see a series of 3 sliding bars that will adjust the sound for BGM, Voice and Sound Effects, in that order I think. I'm playing the translated Full Voice version, which has a different config menu and it's been a while since I've seen the old one so I'm not 100% certain.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 13:30   Link #755
Archer_Emiya

Well, didn't know where to post so I decided to go ahead and place it here. Well I installed Clannad FV and SEEN.txt that seems to work with FV, the game works fine, text is in English and voices work, there's just one problem, when I try to open the menu the game freezes. If I try to open the settings menu in the Main Menu I get a series of messages and finally a text with something written in Japanese. Has anyone encountered this problem or does anyone know a solution?

EDIT: Actually never mind, I got the game to work following some procedures I skipped, I'm sorry for the trouble ^_^

Last edited by Archer_Emiya; 2009-04-16 at 13:41. Reason: Problem solved
Archer_Emiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 04:34   Link #756
TubZzz
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
I think either the second or third menu on the Config menu is for music. You'll see a series of 3 sliding bars that will adjust the sound for BGM, Voice and Sound Effects, in that order I think. I'm playing the translated Full Voice version, which has a different config menu and it's been a while since I've seen the old one so I'm not 100% certain.
thanks... i sorted it out ^_^
Old 2009-04-17, 07:51   Link #757
Haru-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by animebuster View Post
im missing some CGS on the last page (page5) i have the first four it says i have 98% of CGS
can anyone tell me how to get the last couple of cgs like what routes i have to replay to get the rest of the cgs heres a picture of the last page to show what cgs i have on the last page

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0243/ClannadCG
Maybe you missed the same as I in Fuko route, to the final of her route there are a choice to kiss her or stay, both options unlocks different CGs, I think kiss unlocks 3 CGs and staying unlocks 2(for tru and good ending respectively), maybe that is what you missed, It seems to me you didn't miss any CGs in last page

Last edited by Haru-san; 2009-04-17 at 08:10.
Haru-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 19:22   Link #758
Justin Kim
*Artist

Wait hold up, the Clannad translation project has finished. There is a patch out for the Clannad game? Link Pl0x!
Old 2009-04-19, 02:26   Link #759
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Wait hold up, the Clannad translation project has finished. There is a patch out for the Clannad game? Link Pl0x!
I dunno what you're talking about, the translation project is still in the editing/playtesting stage...
Old 2009-04-19, 10:35   Link #760
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilr00t View Post
I dunno what you're talking about, the translation project is still in the editing/playtesting stage...
Close enough.

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation