AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-24, 17:53   Link #261
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
Um because Cagalli is going to be very busy? Cagalli is busy restructuring Orb after the war, she could ask Athrun to do specific tasks for her too, you know.
Agreed with that portion except that they could still find time together in the future no matter how busy they were. Right?

On the contrary, I don't see his opinion even close to what we had. See below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO. Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
And so this concludes your thinking THAT Athrun may never have a chance to see Meyrin again? This reasoning is faulty.
What I had said that their uniforms signalled they are in separate road at the end of SE IV. In regards to whether or not Athrun may meet with Luna, Meyrin or other former crew members in the future, we will wait for the movie to find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
And as far is Cagalli is concerned, she still does keep her hope of seeing Athrun or being together again with Athrun (keeping the ring), but she knew this wasn't the time for it yet, and we also have the scene where she asks Meyrin to look after Athrun. Cagalli has a lot more important things to deal with than her relationship with Athrun at the moment. For one thing, ORB. Not saying that they can't be together in the near future, but it's a sign that Cagalli wouldn't probably have much time threshing romantic things out with Athrun at the moment
And also using the "ring hiding allusion" - seriously, I meant that Cagalli didn't simply just leave her relationship with Athrun, that there's STILL a chance for them.
So, your response to this thread is that there's still a hope for AthrunxCagalli. And my answer, as you know, is always consistent; that is, they still love each other and there's hope for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
Also LOL why did this thread resurface again?
This thread had been quiet and peaceful for a year until this new comer "deathknelld", quite KNOWN to both Seed Forum and Fanfiction.net, dug it out to resurface it and perhaps currently enjoyed reading our "posts". Unless you're persistent, shall we just take a break and wait for the movie coming?
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 17:56   Link #262
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, thanks to Kuori Chimaki, I have no problems seeing Athrun and Cagalli together.
So you read her GSD The Edge about AthrunxCagalli
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 19:09   Link #263
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
So you read her GSD The Edge about AthrunxCagalli
Well, Kuori-sensei's art is the best (IMO) I've seen for any manga on Destiny. Also, the little touches were quite nice.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 19:28   Link #264
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, Kuori-sensei's art is the best (IMO) I've seen for any manga on Destiny. Also, the little touches were quite nice.
Agreed; expecially, I like one picture she drew for Cagalli, a running bride with her Strike Rouge in the background. Cagalli looked very pretty in that picture. And as for Athrun, he looked a bit older in the first few volumes of the Edge but handsome later in her following volumes.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 20:18   Link #265
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
Agreed; expecially, I like one picture she drew for Cagalli, a running bride with her Strike Rouge in the background. Cagalli looked very pretty in that picture. And as for Athrun, he looked a bit older in the first few volumes of the Edge but handsome later in her following volumes.
Was this pic in the tankubon volumes? I don't remember seeing it.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 20:41   Link #266
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Was this pic in the tankubon volumes? I don't remember seeing it.
The pic was found inside one Gundam Ace monthly series in 2006.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2706/cagallidb6.jpg
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 20:53   Link #267
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Yeah, the pics which followed the chapters while in serialisation were not included in the tankubon volumes. But, Kuori-sensei can't really draw mecha well. But, her character designs were good. She should mentor under Sadamoto Yoshiyuki. Can't imagine how her Shinji and Kaworu will look like.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 21:24   Link #268
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
Agreed with that portion except that they could still find time together in the future no matter how busy they were. Right?
.....




Now you totally lost me. Of course that was what I was also implying, but you saw my openness to a Meyrin and Athrun relationship as a threat to this.

Quote:
On the contrary, I don't see his opinion even close to what we had. See below.

What I had said that their uniforms signalled they are in separate road at the end of SE IV. In regards to whether or not Athrun may meet with Luna, Meyrin or other former crew members in the future, we will wait for the movie to find out.


So what if Athrun's in Orb? Can't Orb people go to the PLANTs to speak with Lacus? We already saw Cagalli DO that in the 1st ep of Destiny, so THERE'S a chance that Athrun might see the others as well. Remember he's not the Chief Representative, Cagalli is. Cagalli might be too busy to do something with the PLANTs at the moment, so she could probably send Athrun to become her representative. How is this hard to figure out?

Quote:
So, your response to this thread is that there's still a hope for AthrunxCagalli. And my answer, as you know, is always consistent; that is, they still love each other and there's hope for them.
Yes, that's my stand as well. But Athrun Meyrin or Athrun anything is a possibility. Cagalli loosened her leash for a while on Athrun so that she could devote herself to rebuilding Orb again. Cagalli entrusts Athrun to Meyrin. For a while. At least Cagalli is being very open about her relationship with Athrun.

Quote:
This thread had been quiet and peaceful for a year until this new comer "deathknelld", quite KNOWN to both Seed Forum and Fanfiction.net, dug it out to resurface it and perhaps currently enjoyed reading our "posts". Unless you're persistent, shall we just take a break and wait for the movie coming?
Still, the PM is there to tell him out in private. D-KLAC is a notorious poster in various other forums I've been a part of, even in SEED Forum, and yes, he does have his share of being picked on by other people on this board, but of course, we do not take him seriously, and we do not really take his posts to heart, unless he is very much keen on starting to troll and all guilty of answering his trolling are guilty of feeding the troll. that's quite embarrassing for Deathknelld what you did there.
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 23:02   Link #269
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
but you saw my openness to a Meyrin and Athrun relationship as a threat to this.
If you want to open a new discussion for Athrun and Meyrin, please do so in your own thread rather than using this thread to develop your story. You should know this thread is about "if there's hope for Athrun and Cagalli". And your comments about Athrun and Meyrin is not a threat at all. I'm more concerned about the facts/proof/source, not your imaginary story, that you could provide in your discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
So what if Athrun's in Orb? Can't Orb people go to the PLANTs to speak with Lacus? We already saw Cagalli DO that in the 1st ep of Destiny, so THERE'S a chance that Athrun might see the others as well. Remember he's not the Chief Representative, Cagalli is. Cagalli might be too busy to do something with the PLANTs at the moment, so she could probably send Athrun to become her representative. How is this hard to figure out?
First, are you responding to something I said earlier and what did I say? I recalled I said Athrun and Meyrin's uniforms signalled they were in separate road at the end. This is what we had seen from the show. I don't see your response have anything to do with what I had said earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
But Athrun Meyrin or Athrun anything is a possibility.
Mind to show us your fact/proof/source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
Cagalli entrusts Athrun to Meyrin.
Cagalli asked Meyrin to take care of him because "SHE COULD NOT GO WITH THEM" in episode 45. She did not say she's going to give Athrun to Meyrin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
Still, the PM is there to tell him out in private. D-KLAC is a notorious poster in various other forums I've been a part of, even in SEED Forum, and yes, he does have his share of being picked on by other people on this board, but of course, we do not take him seriously, and we do not really take his posts to heart, unless he is very much keen on starting to troll and all guilty of answering his trolling are guilty of feeding the troll.
Do you see you are contradicting yourself by the time you talked about D-Klac.? So we should PM "Deathknelld", not D-Klac? D-Klac is not worth to be "PM" but being harrassed/insulted by you?! I'm not on any sides between D-Klac and you at this moment but the way you asked me to PM "Deathknelld" while you were talking bad about other people, "D-Klac" in this case, is rather ridiculous and fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediolon Sniper
that's quite embarrassing for Deathknelld what you did there :heh
There? Where? Seed Forum? What did I do? Details please.

More, D-Klac is not dead at all. He's still active in this forum and reading our posts. So what you had just commented about him is not embarassing him at all?!

And, I noticed something weird here. Why you had no comments about what "Deathknelld" said below? Instead, you replied back to my posts which were originally addressed to him, not you, by me. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO. Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-06-27 at 23:20.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 14:37   Link #270
deathknell
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Califronia
I like to defend myself. I used to like to AXC pairing before Cagalli tried to marry another man behind his back. I post nothing wrong I am stating my opinion. I haven't read the Gundam seed destiny the Edge manga I've heard things about I get it away hasn't been released in north america. Is their away I get translated vision? So I state my IMO on it.
'
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
deathknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 17:39   Link #271
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknell View Post
I like to defend myself. I used to like to AXC pairing before Cagalli tried to marry another man behind his back. I post nothing wrong I am stating my opinion. I haven't read the Gundam seed destiny the Edge manga I've heard things about I get it away hasn't been released in north america. Is their away I get translated vision? So I state my IMO on it.
'
Then, can you define why you said this? Why is it false hope? You based on what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO
And why you wrote this line below?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-06-25 at 18:46.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 02:39   Link #272
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
If you want to open a new discussion for Athrun and Meyrin, please do so in your own thread rather than using this thread to develop your story. You should know this thread is about "if there's hope for Athrun and Cagalli". And your comments about Athrun and Meyrin is not a threat at all. I'm more concerned about the facts/proof/source, not your imaginary story, that you could provide in your discussion.
Hahaha oh wow.

I think YOU should do that, not me. Anime is the proof, the final reworked version HAS the proof (final reoworked verison of the ending episode I mean). You actually attacked my posts as threats, or maybe I overreacted. Anyway, I think the anime in itself provided some clues as to the reason why Meyrin and Athrun were lumped together at some point, and could be possible after a Cagalli Athrun relationship. Stop being obtuse. I am not being delusional, I do not post things for which I have no proof, even if there are just subtle hints into it that there could be a possible Meyruin Athrun end. Note that I said the word possible, it may not be possible, but it could be possible given hints at SE IV, and when they walked (Meyrin and Athrun - note that Kira had Lacus and Shinn had Luna, their significant others) away from the Onogoro Memorial. Cagalli should be the one in that scene cause it could've made more sense and thereby cementing that they are together and for each other after all. Cagalli = busy? So what was she doing in Valley of the Stars with Athrun?

Quote:
First, are you responding to something I said earlier and what did I say? I recalled I said Athrun and Meyrin's uniforms signalled they were in separate road at the end. This is what we had seen from the show. I don't see your response have anything to do with what I had said earlier.
Mind to show us your fact/proof/source?
No, no. Of course they are in separate roads, but Cagalli's job is full time and she can actually assign some work to Athrun to DO in the PLANTs. Would you rather have Cagalli do a lot of things on her own? Probably Athrun would ask her to give some of the work to him since he's concerned that Cagalli is working herself out too much. It's possible you know. Your logic that they cannot meet again because of their separate roads needs to the the one to have conclusive proof that THEY can never be together in the future because anything could still happen.

Quote:
Cagalli asked Meyrin to take care of him because "SHE COULD NOT GO WITH THEM" in episode 45. She did not say she's going to give Athrun to Meyrin.
Um, why would you entrust your boyfriend to a complete stranger? It's not conclusive evidence, but Cagalli did give Athrun away for Meyrin to take care of her boyfriend in her absence, and then we get Meyrin and Athrun walking together away from Onogoro Memorial when all logic and common sense should have Cagalli with him in there.

Quote:
Do you see you are contradicting yourself by the time you talked about D-Klac.? So we should PM "Deathknelld", not D-Klac? D-Klac is not worth to be "PM" but being harrassed/insulted by you?! I'm not on any sides between D-Klac and you at this moment but the way you asked me to PM "Deathknelld" while you were talking bad about other people, "D-Klac" in this case, is rather ridiculous and fake.


Honestly, nobody cares about feuds with other people we have in this board. D-KLAC is D-KLAC and whatever position you had with Deathknelld probably is only between the 2 of you, very personal or whatever. So you then want Deatknelld to air dirty laundry about you, that's what you think? Fine, then. Case closed. What goes around comes around. We don't take D-KLAC seriously, but he does manage to troll very good and we bite the bait occasionally, and we had a run-in with monir because of it. If you want your feud with Deathknelld then PM him, if you want to keep some dirty laundry that you have that Deathknelld could possibly have in store for you to be just kept to the 2 of you. You wouldn't want to be embarrassed as well do you?

Quote:
There? Where? Seed Forum? What did I do? Details please.
Nobody needs to know what Deathknelld probably did in Seed Forum or in Fanfiction.net. Honestly, this is actually the first time I've seen people harassing other people from ff.net, I also happen to have an account there as well.

Quote:
More, D-Klac is not dead at all. He's still active in this forum and reading our posts. So what you had just commented about him is not embarassing him at all?!
Um, D-KLAC likes to live on this kind of notoriety. I don't know, but he's proud that he's the way that he is, and we can't take that away from him whatever we do to him, or lambast him for that matter. As well as your being a staunch supporter of the AsuCaga tandem. So let's just leave it at that.

Quote:
And, I noticed something weird here. Why you had no comments about what "Deathknelld" said below? Instead, you replied back to my posts which were originally addressed to him, not you, by me. Why?
Because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy
Deathknelld, it appeared you haven't had enough fun in Seed Forum and now wanted to mess around and SPAM this forum again? Why did you run away from Seed Forum? How much trouble did you cause your own sister in Seed Forum? Do you want me to post her comment about you again? Don't you know people from this Animesuki also visit Seed Forum too? I'm wondering if you simply want attention from people.
which was your reaction to what he said in this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO. Athrun in the new ending sequence wearing orb admiral's Uniform I guessing he was adimral at the Merimol to Cruz of exploits in the Final battle of Second Bloody Valentine war. Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that
1.Meyrin is with Athrun at Memorial at Orb
2. The vist to Plants in GSDSEIV ending Credits Meyin is with him on his right side she with Athrun.
So it appears that Deathknelld has an opinion and you suddenly attack him for whatever he's been doing on Seed Forum and ff.net? Seriously? It also became a bit personal when you inserted something about his sister, and posting the comment his sister made. Your reaction had really no purpose to what he also just stated, until you push on him your belief as to why there isn't anything possible with the open ended ending SE IV had and the Onogoro Memorial scene had. Really, that outburst could've been done off with, or should've been sent to him via PM.
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 08:09   Link #273
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I think YOU should do that, not me.
Why me? I and all others in this thread are discussing the topic "If there's hope for AthrunxCagalli". You was the one who constantly spent time with off-topic issue. Instead of continuing on with you for all non-related issue, I gave you the suggestion to open your own thread so you can talk whatever you wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Anime is the proof, the final reworked version HAS the proof (final reoworked verison of the ending episode I mean).
The real final work is SE IV, not Final Plus, and we all saw what's the true ending is; that is, Athrun's wearing Orb uniform while Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform which signalled they were in SEPARATE road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
You actually attacked my posts as threats, or maybe I overreacted.
First, you jumped in and replied to posts which were not addressed to you, but "Deathknelld", by me. I responded to you and even suggested us to take a break and wait for the movie. Then, you jumped in again and continued on your debate. Who is being overreacted here? Can you use common sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Anyway, I think the anime in itself provided some clues as to the reason why Meyrin and Athrun were lumped together at some point, and could be possible after a Cagalli Athrun relationship. I am not being delusional, I do not post things for which I have no proof [/B]even if there are just subtle hints into it that there could be a possible Meyruin Athrun end
Then, let me tell you one thing. Your subtle hint is not the hint but your own guess and imagination. And I don't take people guess and imagination but fact and truth. Therefore, I won't even take your imaginary story. Is this the problem with you? Even though you spent your time typing up what you thought it would be for Athrun and Meyrin, none was confirmed at all. It's all your plain guess talk. For now, I don't even want to bother reading the rest of your stuff for Athrun and Meyrin. In fact, there's all kind of fanfiction out there and their imagination is even much better than yours.

Answer me. Are you 100% sure that Meyrin will be added to their new movie's character list? If you are sure about that, show us your proof? None? Have you even thought of they might simply exclude her entirely in the movie? For all we knew, only 5 main characters (Kira, Lacus, Shin, Athrun and Cagalli) were included in the movie per their announcement. No one knew if all other characters will be added to the list. Therefore, I said we will have to wait for the movie to find out. How many times had I repeated saying this!! Instead, you chose to continue on your blabbing - saying hints here and hints there. As a result, there's no hint and you're the one who setup your talk show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Honestly, nobody cares about feuds with other people we have in this board.
That's correct. But by reading your former posts in regards to "Lacus is plot hole or not", it gave me an impression you constantly enjoyed feuds/dispute with others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
whatever position you had with Deathknelld probably is only between the 2 of you, very personal or whatever.
I'm glad you used "probably" in your accusation. So to answer your question, "Deathknelld" and myself didn't have any personal issue, like what you imagined to be, (We don't even know each other's name!!! LOL) but we did have debate for several topics. People who read our posts in Seed Forum was clear about what's happening. But hearing you thinking "that way" really made me laugh and made me wonder if that's what's been in your mind. Anyway, are you clear now? As a matter of fact, I had been waiting for his response in Seed Forum and found he just joined this forum all of sudden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
So you then want Deatknelld to air dirty laundry about you, that's what you think? Fine, then. Case closed.
You are really having some problem with your mind. Deathknelld won't because he does not know me thus he does not have any of my dirty laundry. It was you the one who made that assumption for us and it was you the one who called it "dirty laundry" attack with some of your UNKNOWN purpose and even asked me to PM him to "tell him out private". Even though you pretended to defend him, you actually treated him like how you treated D-Klac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Still, the PM is there to tell him out in private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
What goes around comes around.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
D-KLAC is D-KLAC. We don't take D-KLAC seriously, but he does manage to troll very good and we bite the bait occasionally, and we had a run-in with monir because of it.
I'm not in your same race and I don't talk your dialect so I don't care who or what "monir" is. However, I care people's rights regardless races. Your continuing attack against D-Klac is unfair. D-Klac is a human being. "Monir" is not your excuse to harrass/insult him as a despiteful thing. And stop using "Deathknelld" to defend yourself in your discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
If you want your feud with Deathknelld then PM him, if you want to keep some dirty laundry that you have that Deathknelld could possibly have in store for you to be just kept to the 2 of you. You wouldn't want to be embarrassed as well do you?
You listen to what you said. Isn't that you are still airing dirty laundry about D-Klac?! How ridiculous and hypocrite you are! So you don't even worry if D-Klac may air dirty laundry about you in one day too? Remember what you said to me - What comes around goes around.
Back here, no matter how you used "Deathknelld" for your defense, that did not make you look any better about how you badly commented about D-Klac and your hypocrisy. We are all witnesses to this issue. If I have issue with "Deathknelld", I will address it directly to him, like how I did in Seed Forum and here. That's where I stand no matter how you tried to twist around the fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Nobody needs to know what Deathknelld probably did in Seed Forum or in Fanfiction.net.
That's true but don't forget we do have people, like me, joining both forums. So they knew what's happening without me mentioning it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Honestly, this is actually the first time I've seen people harassing other people from ff.net, I also happen to have an account there as well.
It's also my first time to see people in the same Filipino race continuously harrassing their own race people on this forum; that is, D-Klac. Also, you haven't even seen other people on FF.net being harrassed by others at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Um, D-KLAC likes to live on this kind of notoriety. I don't know, but he's proud that he's the way that he is, and we can't take that away from him whatever we do to him, or lambast him for that matter.
Can you PLEASE stop talking bad about D-Klac? As of now, he hasn't even responded to what you had said. Whether it's his nature/virtue to tolerate your insult, he has not done anything obvious bad to others. To me, he's humorous with funny signature. That's my impression about him when reading his post. I noticed others may not like what he said; however, unlike you, THEY did not continue their ongoing attack against him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
As well as your being a staunch supporter of the AsuCaga tandem. So let's just leave it at that.
After all your ranting above? LOL. If you want to leave the way it is, I shall do the same too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
So it appears that Deathknelld has an opinion and you suddenly attack him for whatever he's been doing on Seed Forum and ff.net? Seriously? It also became a bit personal when you inserted something about his sister, and posting the comment his sister made. Your reaction had really no purpose to what he also just stated
So you considered my warning as attacking him and your attacking D-Klac is no big deal? I respected this forum as meeting place for all those who like animes in general; yes, I have been overreacted of worrying him creating trouble to this forum again. Ever since reading his second response, I'm planning to take out that warning statement soon. Ok, I've just removed that warning statement. Now, what else from you?

You even pretended his bashing statement below the opinion?! So you agreed him bashing Asucaga people?! "People" is not just one person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper"
until you push on him your belief as to why there isn't anything possible with the open ended ending SE IV had and the Onogoro Memorial scene had. Really, that outburst could've been done off with, or should've been sent to him via PM.
So called my following response to him outburst; especially the first one? I was asking him why he said Athrun and Cagalli do not have the chance to be together when he's wearing Orb uniform.
Quote:
My responses:
1) Athrun is now on Orb side so why there won't be a chance they will be together?
2) Well, the true ending credit in SE IV is Athrun wearing's Orb uniform and Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform that signaled they are in SEPARATE road.
3) Can you show us the image about them being together besides the Memorial scene? None? As far as I know, Athrun was walking with the Zaft team at the end so that's not anything special or ROMANTIC about seeing Luna, Shin, Kira, Meyrin and Dom Troops with him there.
What you purposedly did was to misinterpret what I had said and regarded his bashing statement as opinion to Asucaga people as a perfect response to what I had questioned you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy
And, I noticed something weird here. Why you had no comments about what "Deathknelld" said below? Instead, you replied back to my posts which were originally addressed to him, not you, by me. Why?
Here is my advice to you. If you had been wanting to resurface this thread to develop your story or for whatever attention reason, you should do so rather than using "deathknelld" post as your excuse.


All right, that's it. I apologize to mod about all these non-topic issues.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-06-28 at 17:54.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 23:54   Link #274
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
Why me? I and all others in this thread are discussing the topic "If there's hope for AthrunxCagalli". You was the one who constantly spent time with off-topic issue. Instead of continuing on with you for all non-related issue, I gave you the suggestion to open your own thread so you can talk whatever you wanted.
What? Now you're claiming Athrun and Meyrin is a non-issue? You must be blind to see that for some reason Cagalli thought Meyrin was important in the equation regarding her and Athrun's relationship. As long as there is an Athrun in the equation, it is still relevant, also, Cagalli was the one who used Meyrin for some reason to entrust her Athrun with. Was I the one who put Meyrin in the equation?

Quote:
The real final work is SE IV, not Final Plus, and we all saw what's the true ending is; that is, Athrun's wearing Orb uniform while Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform which signalled they were in SEPARATE road.
First, you jumped in and replied to posts which were not addressed to you, but "Deathknelld", by me. I responded to you and even suggested us to take a break and wait for the movie. Then, you jumped in again and continued on your debate. Who is being overreacted here? Can you use common sense?
LOL what. Kindly read your first welcome back post to Deathknelld again. This is supposed to be a board wherein such personal attacks should not be the first things that you do when you see an enemy of yours. So who cares if he did some dubious things? I could leave you 2 off to argue for all I care, but then again, if the thing starts to devolve into a rather heated personal flame war, then it isn't an Athrun X Cagalli thread anymore. I would probably be interfering with what you guys are arguing about, but attacking Deathknelld like that is very .

Quote:
Then, let me tell you one thing. Your subtle hint is not the hint but your own guess and imagination. And I don't take people guess and imagination but fact and truth. Therefore, I won't even take your imaginary story. Is this the problem with you? Even though you spent your time typing up what you thought it would be for Athrun and Meyrin, none was confirmed at all. It's all your plain guess talk. For now, I don't even want to bother reading the rest of your stuff for Athrun and Meyrin. In fact, there's all kind of fanfiction out there and their imagination is even much better than yours.
And so how can you even prove that they WOULD NOT BE TOGETHER or SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN in the long run? There's no proof to your claims that Athrun would not be seeing Meyrin again, maybe not to start a relationship, but see each other again. You have no proof. You are the one deluding yourself of that imaginary guess or supposition of yours. I am at least open to the possibility of that occurring, whereas you seem to have a trouble of even entertaining just for a second that it could be really possible. Cagalli is very busy as an Orb chief representative, and she could ask Athrun some favors to handle for her in the PLANTs. It's not that farfetched, nor it is imaginary. Cagalli couldn't probably do things all by her lonesome. What, you want to kill her off from overworking herself? Athrun could cover for her if Cagalli wants him to, you can't dictate him not to stay away from Cagalli's side if Cagalli wants it. Cagalli kept the ring away because for now at least she wants to concentrate on her job, but she's still open to a possible reunion with Athrun. Can you not understand that?

And wow, now you're also attacking me about my how my ideas are worse than fanfic authors as well too.

Quote:
Answer me. Are you 100% sure that Meyrin will be added to their new movie's character list? If you are sure about that, show us your proof? None? Have you even thought of they might simply exclude her entirely in the movie? For all we knew, only 5 main characters (Kira, Lacus, Shin, Athrun and Cagalli) were included in the movie per their announcement. No one knew if all other characters will be added to the list. Therefore, I said we will have to wait for the movie to find out. How many times had I repeated saying this!! Instead, you chose to continue on your blabbing - saying hints here and hints there. As a result, there's no hint and you're the one who setup your talk show.
LOL. And so does this mean, Shinn, Luna would not be included as well? Um, last thing I heard they were now also on the Clyne Faction list of heroes too. And let's not forget the others as well, like Andrew, Mwu, Murrue, Yzak, Dearka, etc. They may not have big roles, but at least if they are considered part of the story, then it's not our job to dictate or even state that other characters would not be included in the movie. I am open to the fact that Meyrin would not be included, so who cares? But you seem to be finding it very hard to consider that Meyrin could be included in the movie as well. In movies, only big stars are named in the top tier credits and movie posters, but extras and other not so important characters, they get credited for their work as well in the ending credits. So your argument that the big 4 are the only ones who are included in the movie and no Meyrin that could be possibly put in is flawed logic as best. You are constantly not seeing the hints that were dropped in the show. So now you say that SEs are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the show in terms of canon things that were presented? Also, I find Athrun in Orb and Kira in ZAFT as a whitecoat to be pretty unbelievable because they deserve to be where they were affiliated beforehand, so Kira should be in Orb and Athrun should be in ZAFT. Heck, Kira is an EA person in SEED to an admiral in the Orb forces in Destiny then he suddenly changes into a whitecoat uniform. Same with Athrun, who was from ZAFT, came to Orb, back to ZAFT and back to Orb again. No wonder Morosawa and Fukuda are not taken seriously for what they did in the CE. Do those things (Kira and Athrun in their SE IV jobs as to what happened to them in the entire course of the series) make sense to you? Sorry, it does not for me. So we better leave it at that.

Quote:
That's correct. But by reading your former posts in regards to "Lacus is plot hole or not", it gave me an impression you constantly enjoyed feuds/dispute with others.
No I do not. And LOL for bringing another not so related idea into this thread. I find Lacus a plothole character, but others do not think of her that way, so it allows for cheerful debate. But Cagalli kinda disproves them for some reason, and they still see her as not a plothole character. But this should be in that thread, not here.

Quote:
I'm glad you used "probably" in your accusation. So to answer your question, "Deathknelld" and myself didn't have any personal issue, like what you imagined to be, (We don't even know each other's name!!! LOL) but we did have debate for several topics. People who read our posts in Seed Forum was clear about what's happening. But hearing you thinking "that way" really made me laugh and made me wonder if that's what's been in your mind. Anyway, are you clear now? As a matter of fact, I had been waiting for his response in Seed Forum and found he just joined this forum all of sudden.
But still, dragging in some insidious matter as to imply that he must've did something horribly wrong in Seed Forum and ff.net is a little too much. That somehow made it worse, because you say that you don't even know him that well as to explode on him suddenly like that. So what if he joins this forum? Could you ascertain or be 100% sure of the fact that he joined this forum to get some lulz or to annoy you or whatever you have in mind? I for one was curious as to why this CE thread was resurrected, and that was the first thing I see before your Athrun Cagalli talks with yezhanquan. What??

Quote:
You are really having some problem with your mind. Deathknelld won't because he does not know me thus he does not have any of my dirty laundry. It was you the one who made that assumption for us and it was you the one who called it "dirty laundry" attack with some of your UNKNOWN purpose and even asked me to PM him to "tell him out private". Even though you pretended to defend him, you actually treated him like how you treated D-Klac.
Um what. Read your first welcome post to Deathknelld again. If that wasn't some blatant personal attack of whatever, or you just put it in a way that seemed very insulting, then I don't know what is. And how did I treat him like D-KLAC? Don't you even read your own posts for that matter? Probably your choice of words were wrong or something. And I see that you removed that post too! Wow. If you said something to that effect, boredandsleepy, then own up for it. I try to own up for what I do wrong.

Quote:
I'm not in your same race and I don't talk your dialect so I don't care who or what "monir" is. However, I care people's rights regardless races. Your continuing attack against D-Klac is unfair. D-Klac is a human being. "Monir" is not your excuse to harrass/insult him as a despiteful thing. And stop using "Deathknelld" to defend yourself in your discussion.
._______________________.

monir is a moderator. I along with a bunch of people got burned of feeding the troll who is D-KLAC. This happened in the Trilogy thread for SEED, it became so bad that it was more of a flame hate war or whatever that was going on with D-KLAC than what it did with the SEED Trilogy. Even CE fans do not take to him kindly.

Quote:
You listen to what you said. Isn't that you are still airing dirty laundry about D-Klac?! How ridiculous and hypocrite you are! So you don't even worry if D-Klac may air dirty laundry about you in one day too? Remember what you said to me - What comes around goes around.
D-KLAC's posts are a testament to that, that is why I said we just ignore him. But sometimes his posts are...a little too much. Did I tell tales out of school and said that D-KLAC was doing something insidious in the other forums I visited? He was known there notoriously for being a infinite % CE fanatic, and that is how people know him. Have you tried reading his posts?

Quote:
Back here, no matter how you used "Deathknelld" for your defense, that did not make you look any better about how you badly commented about D-Klac and your hypocrisy. We are all witnesses to this issue. If I have issue with "Deathknelld", I will address it directly to him, like how I did in Seed Forum and here. That's where I stand no matter how you tried to twist around the fact.


I would be a hypocrite if I lambasted D-KLAC for nothing. Have you tried reading his posts? You should've been there during that Trilogy episode. All of us were raging at D-KLAC's posts because it was simply infuriating or just leaves a very bad taste in the mouth. So hence, we ignore him.

Quote:
That's true but don't forget we do have people, like me, joining both forums. So they knew what's happening without me mentioning it.
>.>;;

And there are people who don't too. Don't forget that. I haven't been much to the SEED Forum lately, so I didn't know what was happening between you and Deathknelled, and there are people who aren't from SEED Forum and they see that about Deathknelld.

Quote:
It's also my first time to see people in the same Filipino race continuously harrassing their own race people on this forum; that is, D-Klac. Also, you haven't even seen other people on FF.net being harrassed by others at all?


What?

Were we harassing D-KLAC? We're just ignoring him and letting him be by his lonesome. How can you call that harassment? The quality of his posts merit why even CE fans do not take to him kindly either. I haven't been to ff.net lately because of work, so I have no idea what's happening there as well. That is why I'm surprised to see you do that to him.

Quote:
Can you PLEASE stop talking bad about D-Klac? As of now, he hasn't even responded to what you had said. Whether it's his nature/virtue to tolerate your insult, he has not done anything obvious bad to others. To me, he's humorous with funny signature. That's my impression about him when reading his post. I noticed others may not like what he said; however, unlike you, THEY did not continue their ongoing attack against him.
And now how am I attacking D-KLAC again? So I guess you probably read where he gets his information for the GS movie - from crunchyroll. OK. I am not attacking him, I just said that his posts are sometimes considered even by CE fans. I do not even randomly attack him, I just ignore him, until he brings irrelevant GS discussion into a thread where it's not supposed to be of that nature. Or say things about GS that are well and good in the context of the thread but sometimes gets carried away with what he's saying. I wasn't even saying that he did something BAD to others. Where did you get that?

Quote:
After all your ranting above? LOL. If you want to leave the way it is, I shall do the same too.
Um you removed/edited that first post before that. Too bad for me I guess. But I guess you changed it because I could use it to great effect or something, and brings a lot of harming evidence that you did indeed "attack" Deathknelld. I SEE what you did there.

Quote:
So you considered my warning as attacking him and your attacking D-Klac is no big deal? I respected this forum as meeting place for all those who like animes in general; yes, I have been overreacted of worrying him creating trouble to this forum again. Ever since reading his second response, I'm planning to take out that warning statement soon. Ok, I've just removed that warning statement. Now, what else from you?
Even so, if you see your sworn debate enemy on another forum, at least even try to respect him a little. I was really expecting new information for Athrun and Cagalli and that is what I saw. @.@;; I am pretty sure that Deathknelld would not try to do something which he "did" in the SEED Forums, or whatever he feels like doing. It's his right to do so, we can't make him do otherwise if he feels like it, unless he went over the limit and let the moderators worry about it if he did. Or if we have grievances with the person, we take it to PM him and not let the entire board knows about what happened between that person or persons and us.

Quote:
You even pretended his bashing statement below the opinion?! So you agreed him bashing Asucaga people?! "People" is not just one person.
Um what. He stated that he loved the AsuCaga pairing until Cagalli got Morosawa'd and had to marry another man against her will - which I also think shouldn't have happened. How is he bashing the pairing or the people who love the pairing? He was probably at why Cagalli was SIDELINED for Meyrin in the ending sequence of SE IV, and why Cagalli wasn't with him in Onogoro Memorial because it meant a lot for Cagalli to be there as common sense dictates that CAGALLI SHOULD BE THERE.

Quote:
So called my following response to him outburst; especially the first one? I was asking him why he said Athrun and Cagalli do not have the chance to be together when he's wearing Orb uniform.
He was stating opinions on the matter. >.>;; He stated that on his second reply to you. He admits to not having read the Edge manga, and stated that he loved AsuCaga until Cagalli was Morosawa'd because IT should not be the CASE. He's also stated that he's looking for a translated Edge manga as well, meaning he probably wants to read more about that manga and so make him have hope for AsuCaga or whatever he thinks should be. How could that be bashing? @.@;;

Quote:
What you purposedly did was to misinterpret what I had said and regarded his bashing statement as opinion to Asucaga people as a perfect response to what I had questioned you.
What? How did his opinions suddenly become bashing? @.@;;

Quote:
Here is my advice to you. If you had been wanting to resurface this thread to develop your story or for whatever attention reason, you should do so rather than using "deathknelld" post as your excuse.
I am not using Deathknelld as an excuse. And developing my story? I'm not even asking for Athrun and Meyrin to get all the wrong attention as they did from you, and I am quite surprised as to why you discount such a pairing that could probably happen. I consider myself an AsuCaga fan and I am open with Athrun anything relationship because Cagalli for this instance has loosened her rein on Athrun, and she was being open minded that her relationship with him could not possibly work at that time. If Yzak and Fllay could have a fanbase, so does Meyrin and Athrun. At least Athrun just didn't yell at Meyrin to sit down or something and so a pairing happens.

Quote:
All right, that's it. I apologize to mod about all these non-topic issues.
For further Deathknelld arguments, then it's off to PM for us. Anyway this is also derailing the topic at hand, and I also apologize. The fact still remains that I am open to an AsuMey as much as AsuCaga to happen, and that will never change.
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 04:39   Link #275
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Now you're claiming Athrun and Meyrin is a non-issue? You must be blind to see that for some reason Cagalli thought Meyrin was important in the equation regarding her and Athrun's relationship. As long as there is an Athrun in the equation, it is still relevant, also, Cagalli was the one who used Meyrin for some reason to entrust her Athrun with. Was I the one who put Meyrin in the equation? And so how can you even prove that they WOULD NOT BE TOGETHER or SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN in the long run?
Do I have to go through this again with you? Just because you have memory problem, it does not mean I have to keep repeating things to entertain you. Both Seed 120% announced Meyrin at that walking scene did not mean she was the one for Athrun and then Morosawa in her 2006 interview did not even say that meant couple, not to mention the GSD The Edge. That's the proof, more reliable than your guess and vision. Don't act dumb as if you did not know this since we've gone through number of posts for these in the past. I repeated saying both Athrun and Meyrin's wearing different uniforms at the end of SE IV signalled they were on separate roads, which was referencing back to what Morosawa said in 2006 - perhaps they would go to separate roads. And there's no record indicating Meyrin would be part of the new movie. In comparison with your guess/imagination, which is more reliable?. How reliable your guess/vision is? None. It's all your plain guess. I'm sick about you forcing people on taking your imagination just to satisfy yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Kindly read your first welcome back post to Deathknelld again. This is supposed to be a board wherein such personal attacks should not be the first things that you do when you see an enemy of yours. So who cares if he did some dubious things? I could leave you 2 off to argue for all I care, but then again, if the thing starts to devolve into a rather heated personal flame war, then it isn't an Athrun X Cagalli thread anymore. I would probably be interfering with what you guys are arguing about, but attacking Deathknelld like that is very
I have already removed my warning statement so it's not even there. As a matter of fact, I don't even mention him much in my posts. It was you constantly brought him up in your discussion. What's your issue here? For all we know, you are still attacking D-Klac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
And I see that you removed that post too! Wow. If you said something to that effect, boredandsleepy, then own up for it. I try to own up for what I do wrong. If you said something to that effect, boredandsleepy, then own up for it. I try to own up for what I do wrong.
First, I don't want that statement there anymore since he seems willing to join our discussion. Second, I removed the warning statement so you can't use Deathknelld as your defense anymore for D-Klac case. It sounds like you are upset and want me to put it back? For your enjoyment? Are you sick or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
your claims that Athrun would not be seeing Meyrin again, maybe not to start a relationship, but see each other again.
To me, yes, it's very possible considering of what Seed 120% and Morosawa had said as well as the possibility that Meyrin, as a sub character, may not be in the movie due to show time. So, what's your answer for Meyrin in the movie? Will they add her to the movie? If she's not in the movie, all your guess are just garbages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
You have no proof. You are the one deluding yourself of that imaginary guess or supposition of yours.
Haven't you forgotten you was the one hallucinating something "personal" going on between me and Deathknelld? Who's been deluding? It's YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I am at least open to the possibility of that occurring, whereas you seem to have a trouble of even entertaining just for a second that it could be really possible.
Nope, it was you who was upset about me not taking your imagination/opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Cagalli is very busy as an Orb chief representative, and she could ask Athrun some favors to handle for her in the PLANTs. It's not that farfetched, nor it is imaginary. Cagalli couldn't probably do things all by her lonesome. What, you want to kill her off from overworking herself?
Well, it depends on how the movie will be developed whether it may have that part for Athrun's returning to Plant. Even though Athrun returns to Plant for Cagalli, it does not mean he will meet with everyone, that includes Meyrin and other as well. Also, we don't even know if she will be included in the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Cagalli kept the ring away because for now at least she wants to concentrate on her job, but she's still open to a possible reunion with Athrun. Can you not understand that?
Eh? That's the nice statement. Are you saying I'm objecting it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
And wow, now you're also attacking me about my how my ideas are worse than fanfic authors as well too.
No, I'm not talking about your ideas but your imagination. Well, since you're on FF.net, you should know there's a lot of competitive fanfic authors. I don't consider it attack to you when I said theirs is better than your imagination. I'm simply trying to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
And so does this mean, Shinn, Luna would not be included as well?
Shin is included officially but Luna. I think she will be included but I can't be too sure to answer that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Um, last thing I heard they were now also on the Clyne Faction list of heroes too. And let's not forget the others as well, like Andrew, Mwu, Murrue, Yzak, Dearka, etc. They may not have big roles, but at least if they are considered part of the story, then it's not our job to dictate or even state that other characters would not be included in the movie.
Unlike TV show, the movie may only include certain characters for the show. I doubt Mwu, Murrue and Andrew will be included in the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I am open to the fact that Meyrin would not be included, so who cares?
Then, why were all these arguments from you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
But you seem to be finding it very hard to consider that Meyrin could be included in the movie as well.
Well, I'm using logic based on Seed 120% and Morosawa's saying. So you believe Meyrin will be included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
In movies, only big stars are named in the top tier credits and movie posters, but extras and other not so important characters, they get credited for their work as well in the ending credits. So your argument that the big 4 are the only ones who are included in the movie and no Meyrin that could be possibly put in is flawed logic as best.
No, it's big 5 - Kira, Lacus, Athrun, Shin, and Cagalli are officially announced. And we don't know the list of other characters for the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
You are constantly not seeing the hints that were dropped in the show.
You are denying the message from Seed 120% and Morosawa as well as all those information I posted for Asucaga (see previous pages for details) but seeing your own hints valid. When I don't see what you see, you think I don't see the hints. As a matter of fact, there are no valid hints at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
So now you say that SEs are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the show in terms of canon things that were presented? So we better leave it at that.
It at least added more new scenes for Asucaga and included that extra ending credit scene - Athrun's wearing Orb uniform, not to mention Morosawa confirmed they still love each other in her 2006 interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
But still, dragging in some insidious matter as to imply that he must've did something horribly wrong in Seed Forum and ff.net is a little too much. That somehow made it worse, because you say that you don't even know him that well as to explode on him suddenly like that. So what if he joins this forum?
I don't know him that did not mean I can't find out anything about him. Just like I know you are Filipino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Could you ascertain or be 100% sure of the fact that he joined this forum to get some lulz or to annoy you or whatever you have in mind?
After reading your response, I must warn you about your hallucination about me and Deathknelld. I have stated there's no personal issue between me and him and we don't even know each other name at all. You continued on your very sick mind to imagine something about us. Yes, I have debate with him over certain topics in Seed Forum and that's all. If you continue on this again, I will have to take it up to the moderator.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
monir is a moderator. I along with a bunch of people got burned of feeding the troll who is D-KLAC. This happened in the Trilogy thread for SEED, it became so bad that it was more of a flame hate war or whatever that was going on with D-KLAC than what it did with the SEED Trilogy. Even CE fans do not take to him kindly

D-KLAC's posts are a testament to that, that is why I said we just ignore him. But sometimes his posts are...a little too much. Did I tell tales out of school and said that D-KLAC was doing something insidious in the other forums I visited? He was known there notoriously for being a infinite % CE fanatic, and that is how people know him. Have you tried reading his posts?
Why are you still airing the dirty laundry about him? If there's a really issue with D-Klac, our mod will take appropriate action instead of your spreading the gossip on this forum. Take a break and drink coffee or whatever. You are not acting normal now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I would be a hypocrite if I lambasted D-KLAC for nothing. Have you tried reading his posts? You should've been there during that Trilogy episode. All of us were raging at D-KLAC's posts because it was simply infuriating or just leaves a very bad taste in the mouth. So hence, we ignore him.
I read his posts myself too and not all his posts are useless. Even though he's not with us at this moment, you still continue on your backslabbing him. Have you noticed other people did not complain much about him now? Because we are all silent and reading your posts. Don't you even notice it? YOU are the only one currently enjoying your bad talking at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
So I guess you probably read where he gets his information for the GS movie - from crunchyroll.
I read that myself but I'm not their member. Even though the information may not be reliable, D-Klac is not lying about his source but you chose to attack him continuously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I do not even randomly attack him, I just ignore him
Yeah, right, ignored him but then you added "it's hazardous to your health" after you said "ignore him". You are still attacking him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
until he brings irrelevant GS discussion into a thread where it's not supposed to be of that nature.
Tell you the truth. Not everything he said is irrelevant but you simply disregard that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Or say things about GS that are well and good in the context of the thread but sometimes gets carried away with what he's saying.
It's ok. Just don't be too mean to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I wasn't even saying that he did something BAD to others. Where did you get that?
I said he did not do anythings obvious bad to others. Read my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Um what. He stated that he loved the AsuCaga pairing until Cagalli got Morosawa'd and had to marry another man against her will - which I also think shouldn't have happened. How is he bashing the pairing or the people who love the pairing? He was probably How did his opinions suddenly become bashing? @.@;;
It's inside his first post. See text in bold in below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknelld
I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO. Athrun in the new ending sequence wearing orb admiral's Uniform I guessing he was adimral at the Merimol to Cruz of exploits in the Final battle of Second Bloody Valentine war. Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that
That is, he saw a problem with Asucaga fans thinking Athrun and Cagalli together when he's now wearing a Orb Military uniform. That's the bashing statement. You was the one considering it's a no big deal opinion. It's indeed a bashing statement to Asucaga fans and you somewhat advocated him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
I am not using Deathknelld as an excuse. And developing my story?
Well, it depends on what your motive at this moment whether you just want attention from people and now you have mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
The fact still remains that I am open to an AsuMey as much as AsuCaga to happen, and that will never change.
And the fact is my response to this thread is always consistent; that is, Morosawa confirmed Athrun and Cagalli still love each other and there's hope for them.

Finally, I apologize to Mod for all non-topic related issues.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-06-29 at 04:53.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 10:32   Link #276
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Spoiler for boredandsleepy:
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 17:41   Link #277
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper"
I am not denying the possibility of an actual reunion for AsuCaga, but I am also open to the fact that Athrun and Meyrin could meet again. I am not forcing you to agree that AsuMey is the only intended pairing, it's a possible pairing, after what Cagalli did in SE IV and in the run of the series when she entrusts Athrun to Meyrin.
SE IV's ending as well as Seed 120%, Morosawa, and GSD The Edge did not hint and consider Athrun and Meyrin possible, not to mention there's NONE showing Athrun's romantic feelings towards Meyrin on any shows (TV, Final Plus and SE) we saw. However, I'm not forcing you either to believe in me so you can keep your opinion. Although I'm thinking our case should be closed now, look at what you have below. Are you sure you are willing to stop the debate and move on?!

Anyway, I'm now going through your responses below since you're the one who started it.
Spoiler:

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-06-30 at 16:08.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 04:27   Link #278
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Spoiler for boredandsleepy:
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 16:49   Link #279
boredandsleepy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Here and there, Asia and North America
@Eidolon Sniper:
I don't want to be mean or rude to you but you have gone through number of pages for all your non-topic issue that we should put a stop now.

As for Athrun and Meyrin, one of your off-topic issue, I have already gone through the same discussion with you a year ago which is quite enough for now. All your hints such as "Cagalli entrusting Athrun to Meyrin" and "Cagalli was not in the memorial" were never considered as the possibility for Athrun and Meyrin according to GSD official files. No magazine ever bothered to ask Morosawa and she herself did not even bother to mention. So it's you who was guessing what Morosawa implied. As far as she and Seed 120% said that walking scene did not mean Athrun and Meyrin couple, it is all it counts. You're not Morosawa so your assumption/guess is not deemed to be valid or reliable. You can't expect Morosawa think the same way as yours. On the other hands, in GSD the Edge, your hints (Cagalli entrusting Athrun to Meyrin, Memorial scene, Meyrin's walking behind Athrun) were completely removed. I'm not stopping you from imagining their possibility but I have to at least tell the truth.

As for D-Klac, you have no rights to use this thread to even discuss and criticize him. All I heard was your one-sided opinion/criticism for him. This is not your Eidolon-Sniper-free-talk thread where you can use it for your own. No matter how bad you mentioned about him, he's still the member of this forum and can't be stereotyped because of what you said. He also had never done anything obviously bad to others. If you do respect each member, you should at least stop talking others any further in any topics. I didn't go through all your posts about D-Klac because I don't want to know more about him from you. You had spent too much time talking/gossiping about him in this thread.

As for Deathknelld, I welcome him as our member on this forum. Just like D-Klac, I didn't go through all your posts about him and I don't want to discuss any further with you about Deathknelld.

Finally, for Athrun and Cagalli, their information stayed the same; that is, Morosawa confirmed they still love each and there's hope for them. Unless there are more news, I suggest us to wait for the movie to find out. For now, I'm back to my routine job.

Everyone, have a nice day!

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-07-01 at 17:12.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 02:02   Link #280
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Well then, I don't care for either end. It just shows that you are closed minded for the possibility that they can meet each other, or for a possible relationship with Athrun, like friends or partners or whatever. Anyway, you are also NOT Morosawa. The only things that matter right now is the possibility that Fukuda Fukuda'd Morosawa, and unless we get news for the movie, then it's safe to assume that nothing really is definite at the moment. All the official files and Morosawa's admission about the AsuCaga story is well and good. Why, am I attacking the canon of AsuCaga? Could you just please read all my posts again? I don't know what got into you, attacking why I think AsuMey is a possibility. Just a possibility. Did I say that they would end up together and leave Cagalli out of the equation? Did I say that they will be in love with each other? Anything's possible, and you simply refuse to believe such things can happen in a span of 2 whole years. Or in the movie, or whatever. You just seemed to prove yourself that you have more than just mere dislike on Meyrin.

Also, kindly leave D-KLAC out of your accusations that I did something mean to him or to that effect. You are basing your accusations on just wild imaginations of yours. It's irrelevant to this discussion, I just merely used him as an example and then you imagine me doing a lot of mean things to him. You haven't proven that I did become very mean to him that could amount to personal attacks or whatever you imagine that I could be doing. And you're using him as an excuse to get back at me. Now I guess I should just leave this thread as it is, because it's no use talking to an AsuCaga fan who is angry and seems to more than dislike other Asu+someone possibilities.
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.