AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-02-16, 17:26   Link #21
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Sam, is the size of those 'things' normal?!!
Do people actually order them????
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 17:56   Link #22
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Sam, is the size of those 'things' normal?!!
Do people actually order them????
My Collection :-



With the 1/100 Gundams in the background for comparision.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 18:09   Link #23
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Yeah, I can understand that, but what about those live size ones..
Can you get one of those?!.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 18:18   Link #24
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Yeah, I can understand that, but what about those live size ones..
Can you get one of those?!.
You still don't get it, do you.

Those are skillfully 'shopped.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 18:53   Link #25
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
O_O Ehh~
Lol, fooled me there.. ^^'
I still want one.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 02:34   Link #26
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
ur..... I'm still getting used to the idea that the manga got licensed. My mind just kind of blanks out at an anime adaptation. Well, just on general principles I have to keep an eye on this

(rivers of blood, fire from the sky, dogs and cats living together...)
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 02:51   Link #27
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Parts of the manga that will not make it over to the US translation :-

1. Nipples. (Will be white out.)
2. Explict Dialogue (Toned down in the translation.)

But this is more suited for the manga discussion thread.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 09:28   Link #28
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
This anime version is going to be shown on July i think, am i right?
I'm totally excited about the version
1. is there anymore images or fanart about this? i know the images are limited now.
2. and the manga's volume 3 can someone summarized it and also the volume 2 and chapter 6-7 since i only got the scanned chapter's 1-5...
and rie as rin kokonoe ftw!!
__________________
formerly rave_master16
Haru~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 18:18   Link #29
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I would lend my support behind Rie Kugimiya playing the main character. She tends to do a good angry self centered loli character, which is what Konoe sounds like.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 18:41   Link #30
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Do note that nothing is confirmed about Kugamiya nailing the role.

It's more like one post says " Kugimiya is most suitable to play the role" followed by " I hope Kugimiya gets it" then, "Kugimiya should go for it" so on and so forth....

Looking at Vol.3, KNJ should be ending soon as Rin is about to graduates from 3rd Grade and July is where the 4th perhaps final volume, gets out. So I don't think the story for the anime will deviate much from the manga. (Apart from a few....minor censorhip here and there) Unless Watashiya wants to chart Rin's growth stage by stage from 3rd to 4th to 5th Grade etc...until she reach Middle School.....
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 00:51   Link #31
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Do note that nothing is confirmed about Kugamiya nailing the role.

It's more like one post says " Kugimiya is most suitable to play the role" followed by " I hope Kugimiya gets it" then, "Kugimiya should go for it" so on and so forth....

Looking at Vol.3, KNJ should be ending soon as Rin is about to graduates from 3rd Grade and July is where the 4th perhaps final volume, gets out. So I don't think the story for the anime will deviate much from the manga. (Apart from a few....minor censorhip here and there) Unless Watashiya wants to chart Rin's growth stage by stage from 3rd to 4th to 5th Grade etc...until she reach Middle School.....
Broken Telephone Line eh. Well the rumour started on 2 Chan so by now we're probably at the stage of Rie Kugimiya has already recorded lines or something. I tend not to trust rumours, I always look for an official announcement.

But, third grade, Jeezus. Hold on, 15=9th grade in Japan I believe so 15-6=9. Whoooooa. What exactly needs to be censored by the way. Don't tell me it really is blatant lolicon and not just sexually suggestive.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:50   Link #32
ashefatal
YOUR secret stalker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Parts of the manga that will not make it over to the US translation :-

1. Nipples. (Will be white out.)
2. Explict Dialogue (Toned down in the translation.)

But this is more suited for the manga discussion thread.
Incorrect. Seven Seas doesn't believe in censorship.

Seven Seas is against censorship. We will not be toning down content or censoring artwork in any of our titles. We believe in preserving the original reading experience, so you can trust that our releases. -Adam Arnold

http://www.gomanga.com/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

Anywhom, I'm sure there will be eh toning down in the anime version on tv xD....which then we can expect the dvds to have loli nipples and whatever
ashefatal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:53   Link #33
the.Merines
Seeker of Power
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ΔHidden Forbidden Holy Ground
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
But, third grade, Jeezus. Hold on, 15=9th grade in Japan I believe so 15-6=9. Whoooooa. What exactly needs to be censored by the way. Don't tell me it really is blatant lolicon and not just sexually suggestive.
I'm hoping that this is simply a device used to lure in viewers to watch the real plot unfold.
__________________
I am bound to pay the debt I owe.
the.Merines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 12:26   Link #34
Jiji
Senior Member
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Albuquerque
Age: 48
If ashefatal is correct (and I'm sure he is), then the only question is if it'll be in a shrink-wrap on the store shelves. Still, I can't wait for both the manga and the anime. Should be a lot of laughs.
Jiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 15:52   Link #35
NeoSam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 34
A few images provided by the waffle house group.

Innocently modelling for your pleasure ???
Innocently playing with pedobear.
Innocently showing her picture with pedobear.
Innocently drinking water. (is that water ? )
Something wrong with panties, I must show them to sensei.
Sensei, please pick up my panties!!!

Yes these are from the original seinen(young men's) manga Kodomo no Jikan, and not a doujinshi :P
__________________
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 15:58   Link #36
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
A few images provided by the waffle house group.

Innocently modelling for your pleasure ???
Innocently playing with pedobear.
Innocently showing her picture with pedobear.
Innocently drinking water. (is that water ? )
Something wrong with panties, I must show them to sensei.
Sensei, please pick up my panties!!!

Yes these are from the original seinen(young men's) manga Kodomo no Jikan, and not a doujinshi :P
Is it just me or does the pedobear kind of have a smirk on its face as all this is going on. And why does the water Spigot look like a penis?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 16:14   Link #37
NeoSam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
And why does the water Spigot look like a penis?
For a perverted reason
__________________
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 18:12   Link #38
darkchibi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
A few images provided by the waffle house group.

Innocently modelling for your pleasure ???
Innocently playing with pedobear.
Innocently showing her picture with pedobear.
Innocently drinking water. (is that water ? )
Something wrong with panties, I must show them to sensei.
Sensei, please pick up my panties!!!

Yes these are from the original seinen(young men's) manga Kodomo no Jikan, and not a doujinshi :P
I feel my morality has been violated yet I can't seem to stop laughing.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 01:51   Link #39
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Thats the attraction of the material.... its just so wrong but so damned funny. It helps that it is basically her chasing after the teacher and he's just the victim of all this attention
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 08:43   Link #40
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I saw those before, but didn't think the first one was truly from the original manga (I think the artstyle looks different or maybe it's just the fact it was colored).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Thats the attraction of the material.... its just so wrong but so damned funny.
If you don't like it, just don't read it
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, loli, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.