AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-03-10, 21:29   Link #241
Coder8
CommanderBunBun
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
I think you could release chakra from anywhere you have a chakra hole Also i think you could do a jutsu through that...I think. Why not? you just channel the chakra to a different spot other then your hands.
________
LOVE QUOTES FORUM

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:38.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 21:37   Link #242
fenikkusu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 810
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
dont u remember what tenten was talkin about, neji can realease chakra from his chakra holes in his body , tenten was sayin that not even sum of the most talented jounins can realease chakra from anywhere besides ther hands and feet
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 00:12   Link #243
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
Some ninjas can release chakra from other parts of their body besides hands and feet (though usually it's from the mouth).

The Hyuuga are the only ones (so far) who can release chakra from more than one body part simaultaneously.

Hunter, we don't know for sure that Neji can't dispel a regular Bunshin by sticking his hand into it. We've never seen him try. If a Bunshin is formed chakra (which it seems to be), then there seems to be no logical reason why Neji can't do it.

Spoiler:
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 00:27   Link #244
vega98767
Matchstick Kid
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 31
When Lee was doing his Uru Renge, Sethi, you saw that Lee was pretty much out of energy and stamina and could barely dodge and then he just flew about and starting beating the hell out of gaara and ripping his muscles and he still did not flinch. And yes Naruto became quite powerful but Neji became even more powerful. And Naruto summoned the frog boss only because he was panicky and his life was in danger. Granted he can do this but im sure if he tried again he could not summon the frog boss. With the potential Naruto had when he fought Neji i don't think was more powerful than the power that Sasuke had when he fought Gaara.
__________________
Key Existentialism points:
1) The universe is Chaotic and Arbitrary
2) No rational patterns can be discerned
3) The world and everything in it is absurd.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 00:47   Link #245
Hairydolphin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by vega98767
When Lee was doing his Uru Renge, Sethi, you saw that Lee was pretty much out of energy and stamina and could barely dodge and then he just flew about and starting beating the hell out of gaara and ripping his muscles and he still did not flinch. And yes Naruto became quite powerful but Neji became even more powerful. And Naruto summoned the frog boss only because he was panicky and his life was in danger. Granted he can do this but im sure if he tried again he could not summon the frog boss. With the potential Naruto had when he fought Neji i don't think was more powerful than the power that Sasuke had when he fought Gaara.
When Lee started using the Ura Renge, he never got hit so we don't know if he would feel pain.

As for the rest, well what can I say, your wrong. :-p
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 01:41   Link #246
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vana'Diel
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Rock lee would have to unleash a barrage of something to beat neji.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 09:22   Link #247
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by vega98767
When Lee was doing his Uru Renge, Sethi, you saw that Lee was pretty much out of energy and stamina and could barely dodge and then he just flew about and starting beating the hell out of gaara and ripping his muscles and he still did not flinch. And yes Naruto became quite powerful but Neji became even more powerful. And Naruto summoned the frog boss only because he was panicky and his life was in danger. Granted he can do this but im sure if he tried again he could not summon the frog boss. With the potential Naruto had when he fought Neji i don't think was more powerful than the power that Sasuke had when he fought Gaara.
When Lee started doing Ura Renge he opened 4 Gates he wasn't pretty much out of energy and stamina he was actually full of energy and stamina.
Neji became more powerful than Naruto??? Naruto opened is closed tenketsu and attacked Neji trough is Kaiten in which way did Neji became even more powerful?
Naruto summoned the frog boss because Kyubi lend him it's chakra, so if in the fight with Neji he was with even more chakra than in training isn't it safe to assume he could summon Gamabunta as well?
When Sasuke fought Gaara he was pretty much in the same level as Lee without the weights with the addition of the Sharingan and Chidori, Naruto opened is closed tenketsu, healed is wounds, attacked trought the Kaiten and had some type of chakra around him, everyone in the stadium became totally amazed at the amount of chakra he had so i don't think they were in the same level.
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 09:33   Link #248
Zero Avelok
"FINAL OATH" & "GENOMEGA"
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 30
Red face

...true...true....i think Lee could easylly beat Neji in a fight.....when Lee fought Gara....Neji was very impress with Lee's power....THAt....is much to say
Zero Avelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 11:13   Link #249
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
so you are saying what precisely? that the sharingan sees bunshins has chakra because they are Genjutsu but they aren't made of Chakra?


The sharingan doesn't only see the Bunshin as chakra flame, the vision is nothing alike the Byakugan, the dot in each genjutsu isn't only here because it's fashion.
The Sharingan can see through the jutsus when the Byakugan can see through things, a Hyugaa wouldn't see any 'chakra flame'.


Quote:
what i said is that he must control and manipulate the sand with chakra. Also if they don't use chakra to manipulate and use the elements then how can they cast Tsunamis, Fire, Plant life, don't tell me they can create those thinks from nothing, because if that's the case why did the ANBU became amazed when they saw Nidaime casting a Water Barrier in that enviroment that had no water at all
I must be really unclear because you don't understand my point at all.
At the beginning of any jutsu (even most taijutsu) there are chakra, if you want to use and manipulate an element you must use your chakra (indeed), when a ninja cast an element like water, he uses his chakra to cast this element (that needs more or less chakra according to the element), it's explained by Kakashi during the three training.
But there are no chakra inside the element casted plain and simple.
An example of a jutsu manipulated remotely with chakra is the puppet no jutsu of Kankuro, he must use thread of chakra and that's something that Neji could cut I think.
It's completely different than a water jutsu of Zabuza for example, who cated water (it was easy surrounded by water like that) and gave a form of his jutsu with the hand seals, not by playing with modelling clay the element with their chakra.

Gaara uses the Sand, and of course he needs chakra for that.
But that doesn't mean that the sand is filled with the chakra he uses for that and that the chakra accompanies the sand when it attacks.
And if the sand isn't filled with chakra the gentle style is useless against the Sand's shield.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 11:44   Link #250
kaede
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: berlin
Age: 28
Arrow

OH! wait a second dont get hasty the of Gaara is a little bit diffrent from Zabuzas water clone, or dragon.
Gaara's Sand act by it self you can see that in the past of Gaara's history, and the sand protect gaara equal whatever happen.
kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 16:48   Link #251
vega98767
Matchstick Kid
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 31
My bad sethi, i meant Sasuke not Neji. Sasuke was even more powerful than Naruto in The chuunin exams. So if Lee was full of energy and stamina that means he just felt like getting pelted with sand after the Primary lotus? I know when i fight i like to take hits constantly. Im pretty sure he was very low on stamina and energy and then he used the gates to rejuvinate himself. And i believe the Chidori along and the sharingan puts Sasuke at a great advantage over naruto in the Chuunin exams.
__________________
Key Existentialism points:
1) The universe is Chaotic and Arbitrary
2) No rational patterns can be discerned
3) The world and everything in it is absurd.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 16:52   Link #252
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I must be really unclear because you don't understand my point at all.
At the beginning of any jutsu (even most taijutsu) there are chakra, if you want to use and manipulate an element you must use your chakra (indeed), when a ninja cast an element like water, he uses his chakra to cast this element (that needs more or less chakra according to the element), it's explained by Kakashi during the three training.
But there are no chakra inside the element casted plain and simple.
An example of a jutsu manipulated remotely with chakra is the puppet no jutsu of Kankuro, he must use thread of chakra and that's something that Neji could cut I think.
It's completely different than a water jutsu of Zabuza for example, who cated water (it was easy surrounded by water like that) and gave a form of his jutsu with the hand seals, not by playing with modelling clay the element with their chakra.

Gaara uses the Sand, and of course he needs chakra for that.
But that doesn't mean that the sand is filled with the chakra he uses for that and that the chakra accompanies the sand when it attacks.
And if the sand isn't filled with chakra the gentle style is useless against the Sand's shield.
I totally agree with all that, like i said before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
In which part of my post did i said that Gaara releases chakra from several parts of his body? what i said is that he must control and manipulate the sand with chakra ... im not saying they launch their chakra out of their body into things, i am saying that somehow they use it to cast those elements ... i think most attacks like Nidaime water jutsus use Chakra to manipulate a certain element and then release it like Water wave or Water barrier
However what i am also trying to say is that this rule doesn't seem to apply to Gaara very much because all those attacks you mentioned all require the use of Hand Seals or in Kankuro case Chakra threads, when they finish the jutsu they stop, like for example Shodaime when casting the Tree jutsu everytime he wanted to make it move he had to make a seal in order to do so, however Gaara doesn't do any kind of seals to control the sand shield however when he attacks he has to do the movement so the shield can appear because of an external power(Shukaku Powers) which explains why the shield defends him even without him being aware, so we can think that perhaps that sand is not normal and instead has some chakra on it since Shukaku is the Incarnation of Sand(Also Akamaru and Kiba also sensed something diferent in the sand).
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 17:42   Link #253
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
However what i am also trying to say is that this rule doesn't seem to apply to Gaara very much because all those attacks you mentioned all require the use of Hand Seals or in Kankuro case Chakra threads, when they finish the jutsu they stop, like for example Shodaime when casting the Tree jutsu everytime he wanted to make it move he had to make a seal in order to do so, however Gaara doesn't do any kind of seals to control the sand shield however when he attacks he has to do the movement so the shield can appear because of an external power(Shukaku Powers) which explains why the shield defends him even without him being aware, so we can think that perhaps that sand is not normal and instead has some chakra on it since Shukaku is the Incarnation of Sand(Also Akamaru and Kiba also sensed something diferent in the sand).
But like I (and you ^^) said, if the sand worked on an external source of chakra,
Spoiler:


And that doesn't happen.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 18:12   Link #254
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Hunter, yes yes me agrees completely with that however:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by vega98767
My bad sethi, i meant Sasuke not Neji. Sasuke was even more powerful than Naruto in The chuunin exams. So if Lee was full of energy and stamina that means he just felt like getting pelted with sand after the Primary lotus? I know when i fight i like to take hits constantly. Im pretty sure he was very low on stamina and energy and then he used the gates to rejuvinate himself. And i believe the Chidori along and the sharingan puts Sasuke at a great advantage over naruto in the Chuunin exams.
in case you haven't noticed after you open 1 gate to use Initial Lotus and use your muscle to it's limits you tend to become tired and can hardly move, now the Extreme Lotus opens 5 gates it Takes the body to it's outmost limits after you use all that power and push your body like that you expected for Lee to be jumping around after he performed it?
You think Chidori and Sharingan gives advantage over Naruto Kyubi Chakra? I think Naruto could defeat Sasuke with the amount of chakra he used to defeat Neji, besides Sasuke has Chidori and Naruto has Kage Bunshin i want to see Sasuke trying to do a Chidori on Naruto in the middle of like 50 Kage Bunshins, and that is not to include Summoning Jutsu because if he did all he had to do is summon Gamabunta and Sasuke is squashed from the face of the earth(Off course that would be like using a 5 ton Hammer to kill a mosquito)
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 18:24   Link #255
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Hunter, yes yes me agrees completely with that however:
Spoiler:
Okeeeyyyy knowing that i already say in one of my previous post that the fact that the power over the sand of Gaara (and the automatic thing) went from Shukkaku because he's the incarnation of the sand, we don't disagree on many things

But remain the fact that you think that Neji can mess up with the sand's shield.
lol it will be difficult if we agree about the arguments but not about the conclusion.

Oh well I still say that there are no 'chakra link' between Gaara and his sand and that the chakra used to the control of the sand is only intern to Gaara and thus that Neji can't mess up directly with the sand but only with its user.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 18:34   Link #256
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Okeeeyyyy knowing that i already say in one of my previous post that the fact that the power over the sand of Gaara (and the automatic thing) went from Shukkaku because he's the incarnation of the sand, we don't disagree on many things

But remain the fact that you think that Neji can mess up with the sand's shield.
lol it will be difficult if we agree about the arguments but not about the conclusion.

Oh well I still say that there are no 'chakra link' between Gaara and his sand and that the chakra used to the control of the sand is only intern to Gaara and thus that Neji can't mess up directly with the sand but only with its user.
I guess people can't agree on everything but we did agree in almost everything
Since it was not explained fully how the shield acts to protect Gaara any of the 2 conclusions are valid however since it's all speculation we will never know unless Kishimoto decides to explain it in detail on a book or something.
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 18:38   Link #257
vega98767
Matchstick Kid
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 31
Sethi you missed my point. You said that Lee had plenty of energy and stamina after he performed the primary lotus and i said he didn't because he got bashed around by the sand before he opened gates. Well Naruto used Kage Bushin No jutsu on Neji and he easily defeated that. And like Sasuke would let Naruto summon the frog boss. And sasuke is alot smarter than Naruto although naruto can be tricky. Like when Sasuke fought temari he used the replacement jutsu and used a exploding scroll and she was out. Now naruto has great stamina which would leave him in the match for a long time but hes not very bright most of the time. he likes to charge in head first and that is when sasuke would deliever something fierce. ANd unlike Neji i don't think Sasuke would let his guard down against Naruto. But you are right, the chidori wouldn't be very effective until naruto was out of or close to being without chakra. I won't deny that longer into the future of the anime that Naruto will easily be the best but as in power in the chuunin exams sasuke is the most powerful.
__________________
Key Existentialism points:
1) The universe is Chaotic and Arbitrary
2) No rational patterns can be discerned
3) The world and everything in it is absurd.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 23:31   Link #258
Hairydolphin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Vega, you say Sasuke wouldn't let Naruto summon the froggies....but how would Sasuke even know what Naruto is doing? I doubt Sasuke expects Naruto to know such a high level technique.


Besides, how would Sasuke stop Naruto even if he knew? All Naruto has to do is five handseals and bam, its there.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 23:34   Link #259
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairydolphin
Besides, how would Sasuke stop Naruto even if he knew? All Naruto has to do is five handseals and bam, its there.
err... punch him in the face? that would stop most anyone.

and he doesnt really have to know what naruto is doing, to know that whatever he is doing should be stopped.

and he first must bite/draw blood from his finger. so if sasuke knows that...
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 23:38   Link #260
Hairydolphin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
err... punch him in the face? that would stop most anyone.

and he doesnt really have to know what naruto is doing, to know that whatever he is doing should be stopped.

and he first must bite/draw blood from his finger. so if sasuke knows that...

Since when have you seen anyone being punched before they can even perform their jutus? All Naruto needs is a few seconds. Hand seals don't take that long. He can just make clones and make the seals.

And lets not forget, this is an anime where the opponents watch their enemies perform their special move before doing anything.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.