AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-03-11, 16:36   Link #61
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

is Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo~Youkosou-gumi Ryou e~ based on a video game?

does anyone know how many episodes it will be?

this show monster princess looks interesting. is it a kiddie show or adult oriented?

Last edited by Potatochobit; 2007-03-11 at 17:28.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 16:51   Link #62
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Most anticipated :

- Moribito
- Victorian Romance Emma 2
- 5cm

I'll give it a try :

- Moonlight Mile
- Cazador
- Bokurano
- Romeo & Juliet'
- Claymore
- Saiunkoku Season II

Even if you pay me, I won't watch it :
- Xenoglossia
- Bakuretsu Tenshi OVA
- Aquarion OVA

Quote:
Rozen Maiden S3 : I've been expecting this for the past few months - and will continue to do so for as long as it takes - sadly, it hasn't been announced.
Dream on... you won't have it now... maybe next winter...but I starting to wonder about RM's future, knowing what's going on between Peacht Pit and their publisher.

Last edited by Blablabla; 2007-03-11 at 17:29.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 00:07   Link #63
Lecrew

Send a message via ICQ to Lecrew Send a message via MSN to Lecrew
I think the most anticipated for this year would be
-Code Geass season 1 and most likely for season 2 also...which I'm not sure if it's coming out this year.
-Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS the most anticipated one this year, which I'm looking foward to it. So far it's my top 1 for this year in 2007.
-And also Shakugan no Shana the movie...how can I say this?? The last episode for the series. I can't wait what happens next after the continuation for this one.
Lecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-13, 22:13   Link #64
patnam

School Rumble 3rd Term (My Currently Favorite)
Romeo X Juliet
Hellsing OVA Episode 3
Blue Dragon
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 01:53   Link #65
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Can't wait to see:

Claymore: I just cant get enough of the manga right now.

Lucky Star: Hear some Azumanga Daioh comparisons, so I am also pretty interested in this.

Byousoku 5 Centimeter: Watched the promos and now I must watch the whole thing.

Somewhat interested:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS : Still not too sold on this, but after watching the first two seasons I feel like watching the third just to keep the ball rolling.

Dont have a clue but still wanna see:

Sola & El Cazador de la Bruja

And probably a few more along the way.
Old 2007-03-14, 02:12   Link #66
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

If they ever make it: School Rumble Term3 (i doubt it but one can hope :3)

Zero No Tsukaima 2 (dunno when it'll be out, but should be within 2007)
Haruhi Suzumiya "2" (Definitely looking forward to that, in fact i cant wait ~)
Devil May Cry (i wanna see how they handle this one, game-->Anime translation sucks so far, cept mayb FFVII:AC)
Old 2007-03-14, 16:08   Link #67
Destinyblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
Haruhi Suzumiya "2" (Definitely looking forward to that, in fact i cant wait ~
^I'm looking forward to that too, except that this topic is about Spring 2007 and I don't think the second season is even confirmed (I think there's rumors of it coming in Fall 2007, though).

Anime I'll definitely check out:

Darker Than BLACK: Sounds interesting (spy?/action). Shows that have been produced by MBS (Mainichi Broadcasting) have usually been shows I liked, so I'll give this a try. It's also by BONES, which has, for the most part, not disappointed me.

Toward The Terra: Same reasons as above (except for the BONES portion).

Nanoha StrikerS: I watched both Nanoha and A's, so I'm curious to see which direction StrikerS goes.

I'll probably check out some others along the way as well, but those are my top three choices for this spring.
Destinyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 00:42   Link #68
azupanda

Send a message via AIM to azupanda Send a message via MSN to azupanda Send a message via Skype™ to azupanda
Devil May Cry
Romeo X Juliet
Byousoku 5 Centimeter (I've yet to watch. It's just sitting there on my desktop.)
Bokurano (Looks promising, but idk)
Darker than BLACK

A few more that caught my eye that I might watch depending on if I can find the time or not. But of that list, I have to watch those =P.

~Panda
azupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 19:35   Link #69
Kaoru Chujo
Komatsu Mikako

I've made a long blog post covering all the shows that will start in April, with pics, cast and staff highlights, plot introduction, and some comments.

I think three shows that started last April are masterpieces -- Simoun, NANA, and Suzumiya Haruhi -- but I had no idea they would be before I saw them. I can never tell ahead of time which shows are going to be the best, but based on plot/look/staff/cast, here are some I'm looking forward to trying out:

Touka Gettan (by the people who made Yami to Boushi to Hon, including some involved in Simoun)
Claymore (Paku Romi and Kuwashima Houko)
Sisters of Wellber (interesting plot and look, with Takahashi Mikako and the woman who plays Naruto)
Hitohira (from the staff of PetoPeto-san, with a nice trailer)
sola (from the writer of Kanon, with staff from DaCapo, Rozen Maiden, Utawarerumono, and ARIA)
Lovely Complex (strong shoujo comedy manga)
Seirei no Moribito (interesting plot, good-looking setting, good staff)
To Terra... (looks like real classic SF, with a good cast)
Romeo x Juliet] (the trailer looks good...and it's Shakespeare by Gonzo)
Lucky Star (Hirano Aya, a funny comic strip, KyoAni, and very cute character design)

And Oh! Edo Rocket looks to me as if it could be a sleeper. The director and writer who did Fullmetal Alchemist together now animate a stage play set in Edo in the 1840s, with seiyuus including Paku Romi, Kugimiya Rie, Soumi Yoko and Yamadera Kouichi, who played Spike Siegel in FMA.

And the wonderful young seiyuu Yahagi Sayuri will be in four shows: Gigantic Formula, sola, Hayate the Combat Butler (nice trailer), and Over Drive (another possible sleeper).
Komatsu Mikako 小松未可子 b88.11.11 (age 26). 2010: Heroman (Joey). 2011: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal (Mizuki Kotori). 2012: Bodacious Space Pirates (Kato Mariko), K (Neko). 2013: Sunday Without God (Ulla Hecmatika), Nagi no Asukara (Miuna). 2014: Soul Eater Not (Eternal Feather), Aldnoah Zero (Inko), Ao Haru Ride (Shuuko), Nisekoi (Seishirou). 2015: Junketsu no Maria (Priapos), Gangsta (Ginger), Aoharu x Kikanjuu (Hotaru), Ushio to Tora (Asako), Danchigai (Yayoi).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2015 anime previews | summer 2015 anime previews - schedule
character/seiyuu pages: Hibike! Euphonium | Akagami no Shirayukihime | Joukamachi no Dandelion | Charlotte | Gangsta | Gatchaman
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 21:52   Link #70
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
is Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo~Youkosou-gumi Ryou e~ based on a video game?

does anyone know how many episodes it will be?
Yes, it is based on an 18+ game that was released last year, and will be re-released as an all-ages game on PS2 in late-May. I'd guess that it'll be a 12/13 episode show, but it hasn't been announced yet.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 21:59   Link #71
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I've made a long blog post covering all the shows that will start in April, with pics, cast and staff highlights, plot introduction, and some comments.
Thanks for the article and thanks for reminding me about Shinning Tears.

As a fan of the games and a fan of Tony Taka's designs, I certainly feel like watching at least an episode of this. Kinda have a bad feeling about it though.
Old 2007-03-17, 04:53   Link #72
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
Don't think there's any confirmation yet that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2 will be coming out this spring, but I'm dying to see the final answer arcs animated. Could totally redeem the series depending on how well they're done.
You and me both guy. Other than that I don't think I even need to say what I'm anticipating because its far to obvious.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 11:44   Link #73
Boris Moskovitz
(-.-)

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Romeo x Juliet: My main course for the season. I never was much of a Shakespeare fan (in fact, I hate him), but if Gonzo makes a great story out of this (even if it means deviating from the original source), then I'll get my fill.

Devil May Cry: Side dish. I don't expect much for this show other than awesometastic eye-candy. Mindless action beats a poor attempt at a plot. However, if it actually manages to dish out a decent story, then my expectations will be surpassed, by far.
Boris Moskovitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 13:54   Link #74
Dandruff
Flakey

Looking forward to these series the most

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Claymore
Kamichama Karin

There are a bunch of other series that have piqued my interest and I'll give 'em a shot.
Dandruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 22:05   Link #75
italidesign

id love to see Wangan if their was more info to be saught after...cant find a website or anything... Any help guys? (for the anime just so i can drool some.) lol

as for what I saw on the list nothing yet...maybe il lwatch some trailers (checks d-addicts for dorama while waiting:
italidesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 22:57   Link #76
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Can we have a list for the spring anime? I don't know what anime is exactly coming this spring? I can't find it!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:54   Link #77
italidesign

http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiw...?Spring%202007

it pays to read back a few pages. but i dont mind posting it for others.
italidesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 12:22   Link #78
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Nobody's lined up to sub Terra e?
I hope this shall be remedied before it actually airs.
Old 2007-03-19, 01:53   Link #79
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Updated list for me in the Unaired category:
1) ~sola~ (that voicework and the music on the audio drama was ... wow)
2) hitohira (especially if its the same group that did the music for petopetosan)
3) Lucky*Star (koma fun with that great hair they have)
4) Lovely Complex (maybe)
5) Nanoha StrykerS (because young women who can liquify entire planets are fun to watch)

Somewhere possibly ShnY 2 .... possibly Clannad.

(5cm, Kanon, Hidamari Sketch, Manabi Straight, and Nodame are all already firing rockets so currently enjoying)
Old 2007-03-19, 09:01   Link #80
Devastator

Quote:
Originally Posted by italidesign View Post
Sadly, AndrewLB is often under attack (more so these days, it seems) by people who appear to think that it's funny to go around messing up pages that some population find useful with trivial messages that no one cares anything about.

Anyways, I'm sure everyone already knows what I'm looking forward to (and if not, oh well), so I won't bother to repeat them.
Devastator is offline   Reply With Quote