AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-10-05, 23:54   Link #201
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Sorry for the late replies. All I have been doing lately is jump back and fort in the Saimoe thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
once ur done i wanna make a sig out of valky too =]
I am sure you'll do a superb job with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Anticipating the Valky trace

I should pick up tracing soon, but probably not until after December
Well, like many people around here, I have been caught by the mojo of Clannad, and my next trace is "probably" gonna be about that show.

I am really sorry about me delaying Valky all the time, but I will keep her in my to do list for certain. >_< !
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 02:07   Link #202
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Already posted this in three different places, might as well post it were it belongs.

--->


God, I just love how the eyes turned out in this one.



Plus, a cropped wallie from the Kanon trace.

That's two wallies in a single post. Woot!
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 02:41   Link #203
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Found my new wall!!! great work Dan!!
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 16:45   Link #204
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
oOoo New wallie to use for me comp =3

nice work on the trace dan. b

oh, and I kinda finished the Clannad sig a few min. ago XD
So im guessing I should post it up

I will do it after this post. =P
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 22:34   Link #205
innominate
hiatus almost permanent
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Already posted this in three different places, might as well post it were it belongs.
I saw your dp! You're improving! xDxD NICE BOAT TRACE! ^^
__________________







& paint the world in muddled smudges
like spilled ink over canvas;

innominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 00:30   Link #206
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by innominate View Post
I saw your dp! You're improving! xDxD NICE BOAT TRACE! ^^
LOL, NICE BOAT Comment urself Inno! XD

anyways since Inno posted up and i said I would post it here is the sig.



the area around her hand looks faded but I tried putting a lighting effect on it but I guess it got turned dull for some reason. Will fix it later. ^^;;

Hope its good Dan
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 00:53   Link #207
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Found my new wall!!! great work Dan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
oOoo New wallie to use for me comp =3

nice work on the trace dan. b

oh, and I kinda finished the Clannad sig a few min. ago XD
So im guessing I should post it up

I will do it after this post. =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by innominate View Post
I saw your dp! You're improving! xDxD NICE BOAT TRACE! ^^
Thanks for the comments everyone.

And lol, even a Nice Boat one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
LOL, NICE BOAT Comment urself Inno! XD

anyways since Inno posted up and i said I would post it here is the sig.



the area around her hand looks faded but I tried putting a lighting effect on it but I guess it got turned dull for some reason. Will fix it later. ^^;;

Hope its good Dan
Oh so it's for me then!? yay, another cool sig for me to use.

Just two things.......

-I really dont like to see my username on sigs; So if it's not too much trouble, could you remove the name please? You can actually move the Clannad text to were the name is and voila.

-Also, I am also using a sig Klash recently made, and right now I feel it's a little too soon to change it. >_< ! Mind you, I really like the sig and would love to use it, but right now, it's gonna have to wait a bit before that.

EDIT:

Still can't give you cookies.

EDIT: 2

Oh wait, better to place the clannad text in the upper right corner.
__________________

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2007-10-10 at 01:15.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 01:07   Link #208
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Dan>> Okay so I fixed up the sig like u said. ^^


and its okay if u can't give me a cookie, whenever u can send me a cookie just do it then. =]
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 10:45   Link #209
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Dan>> Okay so I fixed up the sig like u said. ^^


and its okay if u can't give me a cookie, whenever u can send me a cookie just do it then. =]
Thanks, I'll use it soon.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 00:26   Link #210
innominate
hiatus almost permanent
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Grats to your fourth box, and good luck to your latest trace! =)
__________________







& paint the world in muddled smudges
like spilled ink over canvas;

innominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 02:38   Link #211
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by innominate View Post
Grats to your fourth box, and good luck to your latest trace! =)
Thanks for the comment!

I have been really getting at the trace this last couple of days.



Although I fear that stupid umbrella will be the end of me.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 19:49   Link #212
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Bump!

-->

Looking back a bit, I think it would have been better if I had traced the whole image. >_< !
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 20:13   Link #213
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Bump!

-->

Looking back a bit, I think it would have been better if I had traced the whole image. >_< !
It's okay as that . I like it a whole lot, and time I don't see your traces, Daniel! *bumps Daniel back in the head*
__________________
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 22:25   Link #214
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Bump!
Looking back a bit, I think it would have been better if I had traced the whole image. >_< !
Nah, I agree with Shana: it looks fine as is!

If you want to play around with the umbrella some, perhaps you could turn it into the one used in Sola...



+congrats on box #4
__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 01:30   Link #215
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
It's okay as that . I like it a whole lot, and time I don't see your traces, Daniel! *bumps Daniel back in the head*
Sorry about that. Playing games and tracing all at the same time ended up being a little more difficult that I initially though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
If you want to play around with the umbrella some, perhaps you could turn it into the one used in Sola...



+congrats on box #4
I fear to say that the Sola reference you mention went below my radar. >_< ! Still, thanks for posting.

And thanks for the fourth box as well; It was your cookie the one that finally got me there.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 02:23   Link #216
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Congrats on 4th box lol Dan

The trace looks nice, though the whole image wouldn't hurt, but it is very nice as it is
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 02:52   Link #217
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I fear to say that the Sola reference you mention went below my radar. >_< ! Still, thanks for posting.
Somehow difficult to find a good image, but I think this one will suffice - the umbrella Matsuri uses in Sola:

__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 03:01   Link #218
Neaco
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
I love all of your CLANNAD vectors Daniel^^

Your Kanon and Higurashi ones were great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I fear to say that the Sola reference you mention went below my radar. >_< ! Still, thanks for posting.
Here's a better one, main character Matsuri is famous for her sky umbrella Shows how similar the pose is to that Nagisa one.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 03:30   Link #219
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Congrats on 4th box lol Dan

The trace looks nice, though the whole image wouldn't hurt, but it is very nice as it is
It's been forever and a day since I made a full body trace; It wouldn't hurt to try and make another one in the future.

EDIT:

Oh wait, WTF am I saying!? Valky is a full body trace! >_< !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Somehow difficult to find a good image, but I think this one will suffice - the umbrella Matsuri uses in Sola:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
I love all of your CLANNAD vectors Daniel^^

Your Kanon and Higurashi ones were great too.

Here's a better one, main character Matsuri is famous for her sky umbrella Shows how similar the pose is to that Nagisa one.
Thanks for clearing that one guys. Never got around to watch Sola, so I was left wondering about the umbrella comment. It's a nice effect, btw.

Again, thanks for posting!
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 03:33   Link #220
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 28
Each time i see a post here i think that Valky trace is done

Well nice tracing again. First thing i notice was the end of the umbrella, the cat face
And another thing, the ribbon seems to be behind the hand on your trace. But the original one looks like it's before, simple task of picking the ribbon outline i think. But it is very vague on the pic, so i could be wrong.

Gj on the trace.
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
traces

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.