AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-05-11, 23:01   Link #2061
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Speculator View Post
There's a rather harsh twist to that. If only one sekirei can be left at the end, more than losing 5 sekirei, he may have to deal with Miya, and one way of interpreting the words is that whoever is left get's #1. Even worse for Minato if he's related.
The thing about there only being one Sekirei at the end is that that happening doesn't look very likely. Remember when some of the intelligent characters were talking and there was speculation that Minato would be the one to free the Sekirei from their fate? Hopefully, that means they'll break the Sekirei plan at some point.

Last edited by Sute443; 2009-05-12 at 01:13. Reason: Missed a few words...
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 01:01   Link #2062
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i really doubt that as well, yume seemed pretty adamant that he is supposed to teach sekirei love, and matsu has been hinting around that he will be important in freeing them from their fate.
Old 2009-05-12, 01:16   Link #2063
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah i really doubt that as well, yume seemed pretty adamant that he is supposed to teach sekirei love, and matsu has been hinting around that he will be important in freeing them from their fate.
Well you can remember what Mustu said to Mikogami about the jinki..... he said that he heared from matsu in past.... that when all jinki are gathered with something else..... something will happen

he said "with something else" which I think its kinda reffering to Minato (since he was the only one that saw jinki vision).... 8jinki+Minato= breaking the sekirei planed fate
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 02:06   Link #2064
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
8jinki+Minato= breaking the sekirei planed fate
Or it could mean 8 jinki+Minato= one massive harem of boobies...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 02:41   Link #2065
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Or it could mean 8 jinki+Minato= one massive harem of boobies...
lol I prefer this one for the most ending this manga will be
Pervert all the way
let's all scream: "HAREM!!!"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 04:04   Link #2066
zibi88

at the end Minato will die from overexcimtent XD since 108 sekirei's with different personality... and let's say that 50% or even 30% will fall for Minato XD like 30-54 sekireis..... he hardly can deal with 6 and so many he wont make it ^^ his blood pressure will rise like hell and puff dead :P (Miya would have a hard time too ^^)

well there is a possibility that Miya will fall for Minato too and she will become his #1 wife (just like her number XD) and there is no one that can oppose her strength :P or at the end Miya will think of a new thing "a schedule" of who will sleep with Minato on what day :P I mean if Miya joins the harem it would be 7girls and since week has 7days ^^ In order to give each girl some private time with Minato each day of a week with different girl since all at once is kinda too much (he kinda ends up beign stuck unable to move between those girls XD)
Old 2009-05-12, 04:51   Link #2067
Manic
real men love pink

haha i dont think he will end up with all of them, i think the other sekirei will be freed to go back to their chosen partners. Minato will end up somewhere else with his sekirei (where that is i dunno know yet), but i do think he will have his harem ending with his 6 girls (well 5 and a half anway).
Old 2009-05-12, 05:35   Link #2068
Johnny
Working the bags...

I was just fooling, but I doubt Miya will join the harem. If anything I would have hazardly guess that she might die protecting one of the gang if not all of them...

I'm abit up in the air as to a single ending or a harem ending. If it's one then it has to be Musubi as the lucky winner. However, if the other girls are around I doubt they'll have any peace. So brings back to the harem ending, also Musubi is clueless as to one of the perks a Sekirei gets from their Ashikabi. Kazehana I'm sure would take full advantage of them if she could...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 06:04   Link #2069
zibi88

I personaly wonder if Miya besides Kazehana knows who Minato's father is.... Matsu a wisdom sekirei doesnt seem to know about it since she mentioned data files about his father are missing...

Well like Miya said she has no objections of killing Minaka (when homura disappered)... and so there are 2questions is it that she doesnt know about Minato's father (who could be minaka) or simply Minaka is not his son (at least not a direct one.... minato a new generation human with human-sekirei cells)

Miya has no hostile intentions towards Minato (and nomaly she could hold a grudge against son of a person that is kinda responsible for Takehito's death).... well I wont say that she is kinda protecting him from harm but I doubt she would calmly watch if Minato was about to be killed.... (I can kinda remember the bridge scene... when musubis mark disapperead and minato was crying... miya had such evil expresion along with a sword n front of her.... she was really pissed at that time and maybe litte more till she would go there and saved them)

Well Miya joining harem is rather impossible ^^ she is not that kind of person... she is more like a mature lady who was in love with Takehito who is dead now so what future awaits her I wonder (alone till end of her life)... maybe at the end of manga Minato with his sekirie will move to country side where he was growing upaway from cilivization fights ect. (after minato ends his school that is XD)

Story is interesting with many ways of pulling it out ^^ but there are so many question which I hope we will get answers ^^
Old 2009-05-12, 06:58   Link #2070
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I was just fooling, but I doubt Miya will join the harem. If anything I would have hazardly guess that she might die protecting one of the gang if not all of them...
Right now, it's only possible in fanfiction.

Come to think of it, I did two fanfics of Sekirei where Minato/Miya is concentrated. Of course, I had loads of fun when I added Karasuba to the mix.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:38   Link #2071
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Come to think of it, I did two fanfics of Sekirei where Minato/Miya is concentrated. Of course, I had loads of fun when I added Karasuba to the mix.
Now, THAT's something I want to see I don't know what you wrote, but my imagination is working in some kind of strange, violent and bloody, harem
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 01:50   Link #2072
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Seki...1/0/0/0/0/0/1/

Fanfiction.net's Sekirei subcategory.

My two stories, "Women" and "New Home" are written with Minato/Miya. The former is a comedy of sorts with Karasuba and the latter's with drama.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 01:25   Link #2073
Justin Kim
*Artist

Just a question, I just recently finished the Sekirei anime. I was beginning to start the Sekirei manga, when it struck me; Is the manga a monthly release? I looked at the scantalation time periods, and they seem to be delayed by at least a month or 3, and when the scantalations are released they give around 10 chapters. Does anyone know the amount of Sekirei manga relases in total, and the amount scantalated?
Old 2009-05-16, 01:31   Link #2074
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Its biweekly .. 1st and 15th of the month. The problem is there are no raw provider and the single scanlation group left subbing this are too stingy to public release their own raw.. Although they have no qualms of using public raw when available >.>

Sometimes there's some chinese group released chapters, but its quite small and really, as in really really low quality to work with.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 03:26   Link #2075
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Its biweekly .. 1st and 15th of the month. The problem is there are no raw provider and the single scanlation group left subbing this are too stingy to public release their own raw.. Although they have no qualms of using public raw when available >.>

Sometimes there's some chinese group released chapters, but its quite small and really, as in really really low quality to work with.
Wait so exactly what happened to the KMTS subbing group? Why did they, all of a sudden, release around 10 chapters scantalated in April? I noticed that the releases are a bit irregular. When you mean biweekly, do you mean the scantalations? (Per month).
Old 2009-05-16, 07:00   Link #2076
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Wait so exactly what happened to the KMTS subbing group? Why did they, all of a sudden, release around 10 chapters scantalated in April? I noticed that the releases are a bit irregular. When you mean biweekly, do you mean the scantalations? (Per month).
For the longest time their raw provider was unreliable at best. He kind of disappeared on them and they were stuck using public Raws. Now I believe the leader, whose name escapes me atm, has a subscription.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 07:59   Link #2077
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat

Quote:
Its biweekly .. 1st and 15th of the month...
It's published on the first and third Friday of the month to be exact.

Ok here is the spoiler for Ep. 83 titled Ashikabi of the North.

Spoiler for Episode 83:

Last edited by Tri-ring; 2009-05-16 at 08:48. Reason: Fixed
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 08:05   Link #2078
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

TRI-RING!!

I missed you ..

Ok.. I lied..I missed your spoiler post :]

btw, you post one page twice

Ahaha
Spoiler for comments on chapter above:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 08:25   Link #2079
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
TRI-RING!!

I missed you ..

Ok.. I lied..I missed your spoiler post :]

btw, you post one page twice

Ahaha
Spoiler for comments on chapter above:
I believe some of us have mentioned before on how we can always count on Matsu's peeping capabilities

I wonder how many sekireis have we seen to date? Someone should make a compilation
Old 2009-05-16, 09:51   Link #2080
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Spoiler:

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei