AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-05-17, 21:50   Link #2101
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
There was a long stretch of time, like 2-3 months that the author was on hiatus. Author took another break not to long ago, so those long stretches of suckage were not KMTS's fault. They usually are relatively up to date, its not next day release like say Bleach or something, but usually no more then a week tops once a Raw hits the interwebs. That's the biggest hold up for this and so many good mangas out there, lack of raws. Its a shame that only the SJ series are really guaranteed a timely Raw release.
Ah I see the mangaka was on hiatus. (How come no-one mentioned that before in my previous posts regarding the releases? ). Thank you, Direwolf. So KMTS usually releases within 2 weeks or less prior to getting a raw?
Old 2009-05-17, 22:40   Link #2102
Manic
real men love pink

yeah once they get a good raw they release it soon after
Old 2009-05-19, 16:17   Link #2103
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Sekirei #07

This is a random thought, but i've recently come to think that we know nothing about Sekirei #07. We don't even know if it's a girl or a guy...
Do you guys think someone like Miya or Matsu will shed some light on this mystery?

Personally though, i think that if sekirei #07 is alive, then it probably is Higa's sekirei since he doesn't have a single number as far as I know.
Just my odd imagination xD
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 16:32   Link #2104
zibi88

wow you seriously are fast with that conclusion :P this issue was talked about hmmm year ago or something like that ^^

Anyway there is a big possibility that "Akitsu" is nr.07.....her power was on par with homura's who is a single number and besides that we have seen all single numbers till now and the only left would be nr.07 yet Akitsu's number is scraped for some reason....

So looking at her beign without number but haveing such power kinda makes it feel like she is nr07 which would fill the whole gap of all single numbers ^^

#1 Miya, #2 Matsu, #3 Kazehana, #4 Karasuba, #5 Mutsu, #6 Homura, #7 Akitsu, #8 Yume, #9 Tsukiumi

There is the issue with Homura who is a unique sekirei kinda with issue of beign unagle to be winged by Ashikabi (besides minato)......... so here Akitsu could be similar situation she is unable to get wings becouse of her scraped number (so she is special case too),.... yet it could be another test of MBI to see if there is somene able to overcome Akitsus fate... and give her wings............. till now Minato never met Akitsu.... maybe she would start react to minato if she was closer to minato (like tsukiumi to minato)

I was personaly wondering if there will be a chapter this week..... I mean normaly ch83 was supposed to be released 1st Friday of the current month.... yet it apperaed at 15th may (becouse of golden week)..... and now its the 3rd Friday....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 17:10   Link #2105
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
wow you seriously are fast with that conclusion :P this issue was talked about hmmm year ago or something like that ^^

Anyway there is a big possibility that "Akitsu" is nr.07.....her power was on par with homura's who is a single number and besides that we have seen all single numbers till now and the only left would be nr.07 yet Akitsu's number is scraped for some reason....

So looking at her beign without number but haveing such power kinda makes it feel like she is nr07 which would fill the whole gap of all single numbers ^^

#1 Miya, #2 Matsu, #3 Kazehana, #4 Karasuba, #5 Mutsu, #6 Homura, #7 Akitsu, #8 Yume, #9 Tsukiumi

There is the issue with Homura who is a unique sekirei kinda with issue of beign unagle to be winged by Ashikabi (besides minato)......... so here Akitsu could be similar situation she is unable to get wings becouse of her scraped number (so she is special case too),.... yet it could be another test of MBI to see if there is somene able to overcome Akitsus fate... and give her wings............. till now Minato never met Akitsu.... maybe she would start react to minato if she was closer to minato (like tsukiumi to minato)

I was personaly wondering if there will be a chapter this week..... I mean normaly ch83 was supposed to be released 1st Friday of the current month.... yet it apperaed at 15th may (becouse of golden week)..... and now its the 3rd Friday....
Nice theory, but if Akitsu is #07 wouldn't homura know about it? Since he was shocked when he first saw Akitsu...He probably hadn't seen a scraped number before.Its odd though that not even Miya or Matsu have spoken about sekirei #07 >.<
Old 2009-05-19, 17:25   Link #2106
zibi88

ehhhh than we can say the same about #8 Yume... no one knows about her... even Takami claims to say that nr 08 doesnt exist..... Tsukiumi had no idea who nr08 is too........ so its not a proof in anything ^^ (another example is the disciplinary squad... normaly they should know everything about other sekirei.... yet beisdes karasuba they had no damn clue about Yume's existance [and she was a squad leader of S plan in past after all ! ])

becouse Akitsu is nr07 doesnt mean that she met all other sekirei..... simply there could happen something.... her power went out of control so they had to scrap her number in order to prevent stronger power to fall in wrong hands..... maybe Akitsu's mark is set so she would react to a person that really loves and cares about sekirei.... since that person would ratehr not use that strong power for his own gain..... (Mikogami, Higa treat this as a game nothing deeper for their sekirei.... while minato cares more about his sekirei than this whole game....)
Old 2009-05-19, 17:53   Link #2107
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
ehhhh than we can say the same about #8 Yume... no one knows about her... even Takami claims to say that nr 08 doesnt exist..... Tsukiumi had no idea who nr08 is too........ so its not a proof in anything ^^ (another example is the disciplinary squad... normaly they should know everything about other sekirei.... yet beisdes karasuba they had no damn clue about Yume's existance [and she was a squad leader of S plan in past after all ! ])

becouse Akitsu is nr07 doesnt mean that she met all other sekirei..... simply there could happen something.... her power went out of control so they had to scrap her number in order to prevent stronger power to fall in wrong hands..... maybe Akitsu's mark is set so she would react to a person that really loves and cares about sekirei.... since that person would ratehr not use that strong power for his own gain..... (Mikogami, Higa treat this as a game nothing deeper for their sekirei.... while minato cares more about his sekirei than this whole game....)
Thats true about Minato. What you said about Akitsu is rather interesting, but wasen't it also stated that scraped numbers can't be winged? Homura was capable of being winged, he just thought he wouldn't be because of the sex changes, which isen't the case for Akitsu...As far as i know O_O
On a side note, who do you think is stronger? Kazehana or Karasuba? Since we haven't seen either of their full strengths.
I'd say its a tough choice >.<
Old 2009-05-19, 17:53   Link #2108
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:

from what I recall Takami said no.08 didn't exist anymore, she says that Musubi is a sort of shared existence.
She knew of Yume, I would think she would know of all 108 sekirei since she been around since the start.
on a side note the other 2 sekirei in the the punishment squad didn't seem to know much of the other sekirei that were in the squad before them.

I for one never thought of Akitsu being no.7 not saying its not possible just have trouble thinking so. I would have thought the single numbers all would have been kept under close watch and for something to go wrong with one of the single numbers just doesn't seem likely to me. Yet again not saying its not possible.

I just wish we would get some solid info on her background, its been left unchecked for too long now.

well, I just want moar of my Tsukiumi-swan!!!
Old 2009-05-19, 18:26   Link #2109
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
from what I recall Takami said no.08 didn't exist anymore, she says that Musubi is a sort of shared existence.
She knew of Yume, I would think she would know of all 108 sekirei since she been around since the start.
on a side note the other 2 sekirei in the the punishment squad didn't seem to know much of the other sekirei that were in the squad before them.

I for one never thought of Akitsu being no.7 not saying its not possible just have trouble thinking so. I would have thought the single numbers all would have been kept under close watch and for something to go wrong with one of the single numbers just doesn't seem likely to me. Yet again not saying its not possible.

I just wish we would get some solid info on her background, its been left unchecked for too long now.

well, I just want moar of my Tsukiumi-swan!!!
If something were to go wrong with a single number , wouldn't it happen to one of the top 5? Since they have the most power, specially Miya
Old 2009-05-19, 20:24   Link #2110
Justin Kim
*Artist

I thought number 8 was supposively the sekirei of destiny. Hence, that sekirei being Musubi.
Old 2009-05-19, 21:04   Link #2111
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I thought number 8 was supposively the sekirei of destiny. Hence, that sekirei being Musubi.
Then Musubi would be #08.
Yume, sekirei #08, is the Sekirei of destiny.
Musubi is Sekirei #88, even though she has Yume's soul.
Old 2009-05-20, 09:54   Link #2112
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Aww, cut him some slack, judging from the join date, he's rather new

And yeah, a good number of us are betting #7 is Akitsu. And Homura seems to have been more surprised not at Akitsu's existence but rather on the fact that a disused number is being used.

Sekirei #8 is still Yume, and Musubi is still #88. They just sort of share a body of some sort... So let's just say they're #888

Also, technically something went wrong with Homura #6, so it's decently plausible that something went wrong with #7. For all we know MBI might still be monitoring Akitsu.
Old 2009-05-20, 10:13   Link #2113
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post

And yeah, a good number of us are betting #7 is Akitsu. And Homura seems to have been more surprised not at Akitsu's existence but rather on the fact that a disused number is being used.

Sekirei #8 is still Yume, and Musubi is still #88. They just sort of share a body of some sort... So let's just say they're #888

Also, technically something went wrong with Homura #6, so it's decently plausible that something went wrong with #7. For all we know MBI might still be monitoring Akitsu.
Yeah I was just jokeing up there ^^ anyway yeah nr.08 (yume) and nr.88 (musubi) are 2 different persons in 1 body (musbis body)........ yume transfered her soul into little musubi since it seemed musubi was badly hurt and about to die so yume transfered her sekirei soul into musubi in order to restore her lifespine but her soul is still inside and sometimes she popes out (mostly around minato) tells/acts for few sec and disappers... (musubi is turning on) ^^

about akitsu well in first volume we can see that akitsu's image has been placed between other single numbers :P so maybe this is a little hint ^^ time will show but since she is kinda like a opposite power to homuras thre is a high posibility that akitsu is another case of "need miracle ashikabi" to make her winged (only someone with very huge bond with his sekirei can change akitsus fate of not beign able to get wings)

time will show ^^ for now I wodner if there is another chatper this week (or this month........talking about ch84)
Old 2009-05-20, 15:51   Link #2114
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post

Haha, i don't mind at all =P
I suppose something could've gone wrong with #7...But what is that something? We still don't know xD
Old 2009-05-20, 18:43   Link #2115
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuba~Maya View Post
Then Musubi would be #08.
Yume, sekirei #08, is the Sekirei of destiny.
Musubi is Sekirei #88, even though she has Yume's soul.
I thought Yume was technically alive? She just kind of transferred herself into the sekirei. I assume that it was her sister.

Last edited by Justin Kim; 2009-05-20 at 18:56. Reason: Sorry Typo.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 18:53   Link #2116
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
I thought Yume was techincally alive? She just kind of transferred herself into the sekirei. I assume that it was her sister.
Well if we talk in the way of sisters, aren't all the sekirei kinda brother and sister?
even though Yume and Musubi look alike.
Well Karasuba said that No.08 no longer exists. Wouldn't that mean she's dead? Even though she gave her soul to Musubi.
Well i suppose you could say shes alive since she sometime takes over Musubis body..
Gah >.< confusing myself.
Old 2009-05-20, 18:59   Link #2117
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Well if we talk in the way of sisters, aren't all the sekirei kinda brother and sister?
even though Yume and Musubi look alike.
Well Karasuba said that No.08 no longer exists. Wouldn't that mean she's dead? Even though she gave her soul to Musubi.
Maybe she implied it in a permanent way. Saying that Yume is not alive at the present time because Musubi's conscious has taken over her. I mean Karasuba at first, was friends with Yume in the disciplinary squad until Yume committed that way of transferring herself into Musubi. I would rather think Yume merged with Musubi for now. In the anime, they seem to share some distinct characteristics regarding physical appearances. But hey, that is just my opinion.
Old 2009-05-20, 19:18   Link #2118
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Maybe she implied it in a permanent way. Saying that Yume is not alive at the present time because Musubi's conscious has taken over her. I mean Karasuba at first, was friends with Yume in the disciplinary squad until Yume committed that way of transferring herself into Musubi. I would rather think Yume merged with Musubi for now. In the anime, they seem to share some distinct characteristics regarding physical appearances. But hey, that is just my opinion.

Karasuba was friends with Yume..well i suppose you could say that even though she wanted to kill Yume.. xD
They do look alike in the anime, but they don't really show yume's face in the manga, even though their hair is almost identical
Old 2009-05-20, 19:40   Link #2119
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Karasuba was friends with Yume..well i suppose you could say that even though she wanted to kill Yume.. xD
They do look alike in the anime, but they don't really show yume's face in the manga, even though their hair is almost identical
Yeah and I guess Yume's merge with her sister's body caused Musubi's massive growth in well er..."size." Nevertheless, Musubi is still cute and hot at the same time.
Old 2009-05-20, 19:42   Link #2120
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Yeah and I guess Yume's merge with her sister's body caused Musubi's massive growth in well er..."size." Nevertheless, Musubi is still cute and hot at the same time.
She may be a little lost sometimes but you're right xD shes cute =P

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei