AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-05-23, 21:41   Link #2141
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Yes, but the only one that does not realize the true power of Miya, is Minato himself. Completely unaware, oblivious, and ignorant to the point where Miya might have to reveal her identity to Minato herself.
Minato is a harem male lead who's name is not Kasuma or Exoda or Arawn so of coarse completely oblivious! :P
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 01:04   Link #2142
zibi88

well the only persons that dont know that Miya=nr.01 are Minato,Musubi,Tsukiumi and Kusano

Musubi and Tsukiumi realize that Miya is very powerfull but becouse she has no sekirei mark on her back makes them confused.....

Minato is kinda clueless here too becouse he didnt saw Miyas crazy power display besides some dodgeing while trainign with musubi (but that could be called martial arts and not sekirei power ^^ )..... well Miya used that crazy display while first spareing with Miya in that bridge arc (huge hole in the ground by just a sword swing) Minato didnt saw that.......... normaly after seeing such power he could start to think that miya is maybe a sekirei too...

Minato I suppose is confused becouse Miya told him that her husband was and MBI resercher.... so he might think that it would be more natural is few sekirei's could stay at this inn where that resercher was (kagari, uzume case)...... so few sekirei leaving in the same place where former reserched did...

If Minato wont get it by himself or learn about miya=01 from someone else (other ashikabis,karasuba,jinki vision, seeing her crazy power display) than miya might tell him later in the story herself...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 08:22   Link #2143
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well the only persons that dont know that Miya=nr.01 are Minato,Musubi,Tsukiumi and Kusano

Musubi and Tsukiumi realize that Miya is very powerfull but becouse she has no sekirei mark on her back makes them confused.....

Minato is kinda clueless here too becouse he didnt saw Miyas crazy power display besides some dodgeing while trainign with musubi (but that could be called martial arts and not sekirei power ^^ )..... well Miya used that crazy display while first spareing with Miya in that bridge arc (huge hole in the ground by just a sword swing) Minato didnt saw that.......... normaly after seeing such power he could start to think that miya is maybe a sekirei too...

Minato I suppose is confused becouse Miya told him that her husband was and MBI resercher.... so he might think that it would be more natural is few sekirei's could stay at this inn where that resercher was (kagari, uzume case)...... so few sekirei leaving in the same place where former reserched did...

If Minato wont get it by himself or learn about miya=01 from someone else (other ashikabis,karasuba,jinki vision, seeing her crazy power display) than miya might tell him later in the story herself...
If this is the case I actually think Minato would hear it from Karasuba, since she's practically the only one not worried about being kicked out of Izumo Inn xD
Well she's not allowed to even enter it
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 08:54   Link #2144
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Any idea on the next release?
Old 2009-05-26, 09:07   Link #2145
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Any idea on the next release?
The RAW comes out June 5th(Fri) Japan local.

Don't really know about scanslations.
Old 2009-05-26, 09:58   Link #2146
zibi88

ehh so in this month we only got 1chapter (c83)... so next one is first Friday of June (5th) >__< kinda sad
Old 2009-05-26, 20:43   Link #2147
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Spoiler for ch 83:
Old 2009-05-27, 05:18   Link #2148
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
ehh so in this month we only got 1chapter (c83)... so next one is first Friday of June (5th) >__< kinda sad
Lol you should see how slow Ah! My Goddess releases are compared to this O_o. At least this one promises a chapter.
Old 2009-05-27, 05:24   Link #2149
zibi88

Quote:
Lol you should see how slow Ah! My Goddess releases are compared to this O_o. At least this one promises a chapter.
AMG usually comes out in Japan around 20th day of each month... but somone scaning it takes ages >__< (I havent even saw ch248 and tehre is already ch249... so 1ch got missing >_< (I wonder if tehre is any group that is translateing AMG manga)

Anyway usually Sekirei manga comes at 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.... but becouse in May there was the Golden week at the beggining so there was no chapter in first 2weeks... and so the release that should be done on 1st Friday jumped into the 3rd Friday space........... so next chapter will be usually 1st and 3rd Friday of June...
Old 2009-05-27, 05:53   Link #2150
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
AMG usually comes out in Japan around 20th day of each month... but somone scaning it takes ages >__< (I havent even saw ch248 and tehre is already ch249... so 1ch got missing >_< (I wonder if tehre is any group that is translateing AMG manga)

Anyway usually Sekirei manga comes at 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.... but becouse in May there was the Golden week at the beggining so there was no chapter in first 2weeks... and so the release that should be done on 1st Friday jumped into the 3rd Friday space........... so next chapter will be usually 1st and 3rd Friday of June...
There is actually a scantalating group at the moment right now. But they have the same common problem as all other groups do. They are not receiving any updates on Raws at all.
Old 2009-05-27, 16:44   Link #2151
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Spoiler for ch 83:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for PS:

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2009-05-27 at 17:00.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 06:34   Link #2152
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for PS:
Sekirei reminds me of Kanokon in a wierd ecchi-like sense.
Old 2009-05-28, 07:09   Link #2153
zibi88

Quote:
Sekirei reminds me of Kanokon in a wierd ecchi-like sense.
Kinda extreme compareing... since besided Matsu in that bath chapter at the begginig of manga..... none of the sekireis wanted to have *** with Minato in any kind of places

Well they have big breasts and are echii scenes but is not that extreame... if I could compare it I would say it kinda looks like TLR manga ^^ main character is like Minato weak but he trys his best.... he builds his own harem and in many times he ends up in echii scenes ect.

Anyway I hope that something big will happen soon.... sine Karasuba slashing others without mercy is old already >__< (kinda sad of that sekirei that got cut by karasuba t the end... she was kinda cute).......... I guess this chapter c83 was about Minato finally realizeing that other's see him as the Ashikabi of North....(srongest in north sector).... I was wondering about that light that Karasuba saw inside Musubi.... is it Yume or is it a sign that Minato saw a Jinki (Yumes jinki) so that light appears inside the sekirei that the jinki belong too....

Hard to tell... but it might be like if Minato sees a jinki he learns about its power and a sign of that he saw it will appear on a sekirei with the same number as the jinki has.... (even in chapter when the 1st match of 3rd stage sarted... and minaka was explaining the rules... we saw Miya with nr00 on her chest... she had similar jinki light on the chest like musubi)

I hope that we will see more serious stuff now and learn more about Ashikabi and sekirei... (shina,yukari issue...)
Old 2009-05-28, 07:27   Link #2154
Ice-CooL

Quote:
Kinda extreme compareing... since besided Matsu in that bath chapter at the begginig of manga..... none of the sekireis wanted to have *** with Minato in any kind of places
Kazehana ch.47 pg.9, you can't forget that...
Ice-CooL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 07:50   Link #2155
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-CooL View Post
Talking is nothing compared with doing it.... so nope... she said that "what's wrong with her... she really wants to *** him" yet nothing big happened..... comapred to Kanokon XD sekirei is kinda soft at this aspect :P
Old 2009-05-28, 14:16   Link #2156
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Meh. That sekirei was cute, but Kusano is the cutest character in the series and will probably remain so even after she grows up, and as a Kazehana fan, that's hard to say I think Minato has the best looking Sekirei around him at the moment especially when you add uzume and Miya to the mix. And yeah, Sekirei is more like TLR than Kanokon in ecchiness and everything else. Heck both main characters come complete with their own plant loli!!!!

The more I see of Karasuba, the more I wish someone would off her. Between her and Higa, I don't know who I want to die more. Karasuba is a cold merciless b****, while Higa is a cold calculating lying deceptive b****. I guess I still lean more towards Higa
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 14:16   Link #2157
hellraiser85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-CooL View Post
more than that , you are forgetting tsukiumi in ch39!! (kazehana only said she wanted to touch minato, not to f*** him lol)
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 14:35   Link #2158
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
more than that , you are forgetting tsukiumi in ch39!! (kazehana only said she wanted to touch minato, not to f*** him lol)
no in ch47 in that bridge arc. Kazehana really said "f**k him [he=minato].... I couldnt kinda belive in that so I checked the raw and it really says that way XD

Since Kazehana already touched Minato when he was sleeping in chapter 40... and she almost kissed him back there...... so "if she would say "do I really want to"touch"him " at the bridge would be kinda off..... since she already done that...

Later she even said (arguing with Tsukiumi where to sleep) she will sleep with Minato :P

Man I kinda wished miya would be so much a watcher :P I would loive to see Kazehana joining the sleeping scene (normaly it was tsukiumi,musubi,matsu and kusano).... I wonder what Kazehana would do if she was sleeping with Minato.... I assume she would grab him tightly to her breasts (since more would be dangerous becouse of miya ^^)..... at least minato would love it :P [I remember similar scene with musubi... warm and soft :P]

Kazehana is one of my favourite sekirei ^^ even throught she is older than tsukiumi and musubi... she is mature,super experianced... but she sometimes acts like a kid :P her "love" issue is funny (her talk about how love is imortant and all :P I guess she would be at good terms with Yume ^^ other love obsesed sekirei ^^), she is very clingy to Minato (before they went to rescue kagari... minato told that he will go after kagarii.. than kazehana huged him from behind ^^ [talking that this is what onee-san loves about minato] and I think she gived minato a kiss in left cheek at that time)......... and last is that she went to wake up kusano and ended up sleeping too XDXD

So even if Kazehana is so mature she sometimes acts like a kid ^^.... ehhh only Miya stands in the way...... hmmm I wonder where Kazehana sleeps...
Old 2009-05-28, 14:36   Link #2159
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
Chapter 47. On the bridge after Musubi's mark disappears and Minato is freaking out, Kazehana talks about Minato's grief and say's "I really want to f*** him"
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 15:47   Link #2160
hellraiser85

I'm telling you that was a mistranslation ;-) (何故私は彼にこんあにも触れたいの...? --> why do I want to touch [or be touched by] him so much...?)
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei