AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-09, 21:11   Link #2201
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
kazahana is probably his best offensive/defensive sekirei she can summon hurricane type winds and fly, so that gives her quite the edge. Imagine if you had her, kag, and tsu then just have kaza levitate everyone and just fire down on the other party.
More devastating would be a combo technique like fire tornado or whirlpool attack.
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 00:01   Link #2202
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
More devastating would be a combo technique like fire tornado or whirlpool attack.
How about Kusano grow a Man-Eating-Vine and gobble all the opponent up?
now that's a dinner mean
While she doing so...Another can protect her or have a Party on backside.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 22:30   Link #2203
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
So...when is the next chapter(s) going to be released? My reading is catching up to the current chapter T_T, and I was curious to know why it wasn't releasing after 3-4 weeks.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 02:02   Link #2204
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
So...when is the next chapter(s) going to be released? My reading is catching up to the current chapter T_T, and I was curious to know why it wasn't releasing after 3-4 weeks.
Not fast.... there is no good raw (well there is not even a bad raw >_< out) there is not even released ch83 (there was a low quality raw... chinese or thai language >_< but the quality is not good enought for useing it into a scanlation)

So we will have to wait long time...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 21:56   Link #2205
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
KMTS does usually release them monthly O_o. But usually they release many chapters instead of one.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 03:06   Link #2206
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
KMTS does usually release them monthly O_o. But usually they release many chapters instead of one.
they done lately 2chapters on the same time becouse they got sekirei chapters raws.... and currently I havent seen any raws of ch83 that could be used as scanlation...... and no sign of ch84 raws (even weak chinese raws)..... so till they dont get a good raw we wont get any chapters >__< (and currently its kinda 1month from ch83 that was released in japan...)

so its not that they are waiting to get few chapters and release them.... but the "no raw's " issue...

anyway I guess next week is the 3rd week so there should be a chapter 85 released....


edit:

btw Tri-ring can you tell if in ch84 minaka mentioned rules for this match ??


anyway I was thinking about the jinki and stuff.... Matsu mentioned that miya is not a sekirei..... later we learn that thre are 8jinki's..... we see nr.00 around all 8jinki..... so I assume that miya as the non-sekirei is the one that might terminate all sekirei's if the winner demands that.... I mean when all 8 jinki's are together miya's number changes from nr01 to nr00 while possesing such huge power that she can kill all sekirei............. maybe Takehito know about this that's why he took miya alone and teached her about this world and stuff.... like he gived her understanding of things important to her and not someones demands....... hmmm kinda if Higa wins he will demand to terminate all sekirei but here miya might remember all those years and so she could hold teh terminate-program with her own will....

so Miya #01 ->+8jinki -> Miya #00 ->power of choiceing... kill all sekirei/save them all (like a robot with builded program that she has to execute if at the end someone demands... )

edit2:

well just saw chinese raw of chapter 84......... so Miya told to Minato that she is nr01 !!!!! but I wonder why Kazehana and Kagari are hideing behind minato......oww I know now... minato asked about nr01... and kagari and kazehana know that miya is listening and were scared to blow up her cover XD (that miya is nr01)... but right after that miya enters... matsu feels like death comes near... the same for kazehana to hide behind minato... but well it seems that miya says she is nr01... dont know what she is telling about MBI in her sentence........ if it was in japaanse than I could understand what they are saying but becouse its chinese its impossible for me >__<

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-06-16 at 14:46.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 18:22   Link #2207
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
they done lately 2chapters on the same time becouse they got sekirei chapters raws.... and currently I havent seen any raws of ch83 that could be used as scanlation...... and no sign of ch84 raws (even weak chinese raws)..... so till they dont get a good raw we wont get any chapters >__< (and currently its kinda 1month from ch83 that was released in japan...)

so its not that they are waiting to get few chapters and release them.... but the "no raw's " issue...

anyway I guess next week is the 3rd week so there should be a chapter 85 released....


edit:

btw Tri-ring can you tell if in ch84 minaka mentioned rules for this match ??


anyway I was thinking about the jinki and stuff.... Matsu mentioned that miya is not a sekirei..... later we learn that thre are 8jinki's..... we see nr.00 around all 8jinki..... so I assume that miya as the non-sekirei is the one that might terminate all sekirei's if the winner demands that.... I mean when all 8 jinki's are together miya's number changes from nr01 to nr00 while possesing such huge power that she can kill all sekirei............. maybe Takehito know about this that's why he took miya alone and teached her about this world and stuff.... like he gived her understanding of things important to her and not someones demands....... hmmm kinda if Higa wins he will demand to terminate all sekirei but here miya might remember all those years and so she could hold teh terminate-program with her own will....

so Miya #01 ->+8jinki -> Miya #00 ->power of choiceing... kill all sekirei/save them all (like a robot with builded program that she has to execute if at the end someone demands... )

edit2:

well just saw chinese raw of chapter 84......... so Miya told to Minato that she is nr01 !!!!! but I wonder why Kazehana and Kagari are hideing behind minato......oww I know now... minato asked about nr01... and kagari and kazehana know that miya is listening and were scared to blow up her cover XD (that miya is nr01)... but right after that miya enters... matsu feels like death comes near... the same for kazehana to hide behind minato... but well it seems that miya says she is nr01... dont know what she is telling about MBI in her sentence........ if it was in japaanse than I could understand what they are saying but becouse its chinese its impossible for me >__<
zibi, thats not what Miya says, she says Sekirei #01 died a long time ago with Asama Takehito.
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 02:15   Link #2208
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuba~Maya View Post
zibi, thats not what Miya says, she says Sekirei #01 died a long time ago with Asama Takehito.
The problem is I saw chinese raw so there is no way for me to understand....it would be different with japanese version ^^

but its strange for her to say that.... maybe she means that with Takehito's deeath nr01 died too and only Asama Miya was left alive

but I wonder why Minato didnt realized that Miya=nr01 since he knows that miya's husband was takehito....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 08:30   Link #2209
Direwolf18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I think its pretty obvious. Miya is infact a zombie.

Really though I just think that she means that she has distanced herself from the whole sekirei plan and dealing with having an ashibiki thing, seeing as hers is dead. The tattoo/mark on their backs symbolizes their bond, which is broken if they lose and MBI picks them up, but if their ashibiki dies I imagine it is also broken, and again disappears.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:20   Link #2210
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I think its pretty obvious. Miya is infact a zombie.

Really though I just think that she means that she has distanced herself from the whole sekirei plan and dealing with having an ashibiki thing, seeing as hers is dead. The tattoo/mark on their backs symbolizes their bond, which is broken if they lose and MBI picks them up, but if their ashibiki dies I imagine it is also broken, and again disappears.
first of all matsu mentioned that miya is not a sekirei... she is something compleate different... natural grown adult form

while other numbers were kinda made with MBI actions....like Takehito come up with the winging system ect. so MBI putted that marks on them.... miya was not influanced with any of MBI experiments and injections (she is way stronger than any windged sekirei) ^^

I guess she lives now as Asama Miya and not nr00-01 and has nothing to do with sekirei plan anymore (well there is noone to oppose her XD she would crush everyone easyly ^^ ) so MBI left her alone....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 10:18   Link #2211
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
first of all matsu mentioned that miya is not a sekirei... she is something compleate different... natural grown adult form

while other numbers were kinda made with MBI actions....like Takehito come up with the winging system ect. so MBI putted that marks on them.... miya was not influanced with any of MBI experiments and injections (she is way stronger than any windged sekirei) ^^

I guess she lives now as Asama Miya and not nr00-01 and has nothing to do with sekirei plan anymore (well there is noone to oppose her XD she would crush everyone easyly ^^ ) so MBI left her alone....

That's not exactly true =P The no one to oppose her part.
If you don't count #01, Karasuba is the strongest Sekirei.
Matsu once told Miya, that if Karasuba and Miya fought the entire city could easily be destroyed. So you can't really say that Miya could easily defeat Karasuba.
Their strength is close to being equal.
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 10:44   Link #2212
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuba~Maya View Post
That's not exactly true =P The no one to oppose her part.
If you don't count #01, Karasuba is the strongest Sekirei.
Matsu once told Miya, that if Karasuba and Miya fought the entire city could easily be destroyed. So you can't really say that Miya could easily defeat Karasuba.
Their strength is close to being equal.
If it was true than karasuba wouldnt discribe Miya as "other dimension" ^^ the thing is that if miya would swing her sword (and karasuba dodged it) lots of dmg would be made to the surroundings ^^ like miya could sink a warship with a sword swing than what would be if she done that in the middle of a still city ^^

anyway what about Yume power... I guess she was stronger than Karasuba (since she was 2nd captain of punishment group and not karasuba)

So I assume that Miya>Yume>Karasuba.....anywya time will show if Miya will help Minato in any way herself (not talking about training musubi and tsukiumi...) that would be interesting to see..... for example Karasuba started attacking Minato group without a reason... and Miya would appear in last moment or something like that ^^

Karasuba might be strong now becouse she is disciplinary squad... special adjustments since she cant lose to a normal sekirei.... so her blood rage + wings = very huge power..... while Miya's skill are mostly rusted after those years and pain after loseing takehito... (but I guess she starts to recover with Mianto's group since she loughts and smiles more often now)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 11:27   Link #2213
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
If it was true than karasuba wouldnt discribe Miya as "other dimension" ^^ the thing is that if miya would swing her sword (and karasuba dodged it) lots of dmg would be made to the surroundings ^^ like miya could sink a warship with a sword swing than what would be if she done that in the middle of a still city ^^

anyway what about Yume power... I guess she was stronger than Karasuba (since she was 2nd captain of punishment group and not karasuba)

So I assume that Miya>Yume>Karasuba.....anywya time will show if Miya will help Minato in any way herself (not talking about training musubi and tsukiumi...) that would be interesting to see..... for example Karasuba started attacking Minato group without a reason... and Miya would appear in last moment or something like that ^^

Karasuba might be strong now becouse she is disciplinary squad... special adjustments since she cant lose to a normal sekirei.... so her blood rage + wings = very huge power..... while Miya's skill are mostly rusted after those years and pain after loseing takehito... (but I guess she starts to recover with Mianto's group since she loughts and smiles more often now)

Well even though there is a possibility that Yume was stronger than Karasuba, that is not stated. Karasuba has only said Yume was strong, nothing more.
But even so, I have this odd feeling that near the end of the story Miya might die.
And Karasuba isn't that insane to attack Minato's sekireis for no reason =P
The only thing she ever wanted ( except prove to Musubi that humans are useless) is to defeat Yume in a fight.
And attacking minato's group would be too rash, even for her.
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 03:39   Link #2214
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I was wondering was ch85 released last Friday ?? I mean isnt that the 3rd Friday of the month.... or again something happened and next chapter will be at the begining of July...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 16:49   Link #2215
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It was surprising to see Musubi say "they're going to die" so casually like that... Even if the Ashikabi was a bit of a jerk, he didn't seem like a bad person.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 17:06   Link #2216
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I guess I saw something related to released chapter 83..... but its on IRC which im not useing so I need to wait for someone to put the chapter on different page/way >__>
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 19:28   Link #2217
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
KMTS hasn't updated in weeks man. T_T. Are they up-to-date with all the RAW manga releases? O_o.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 02:01   Link #2218
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
KMTS hasn't updated in weeks man. T_T. Are they up-to-date with all the RAW manga releases? O_o.
becouse they specialize in traslateing "japanese" raw's and not "chinese" language raw's..... and all current raws are in chinese form so no wonder they cant do them....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 06:47   Link #2219
Direwolf18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Mmmm I never really saw the advantage of IIRC myself, its a pain in the ass that the groups somehow want you to use, but if you come on and don't know how to use it everyone gets all pissed at you. Seems like being set up for failure.

But regardless most of the manga hosting sites will put 83 up at some point today, the 24 hour before reposting thing and all.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 08:53   Link #2220
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Sorry, been busy lately.
Here is my spoiler for chapter 85, The participants.

Spoiler for Chapter 85, The participants:


Information;
Sekirei will take a short break and will come back on volume 15 scheduled to be published on July 17th.
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.