AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-06-25, 11:18   Link #2861
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Either way the next few chapters (if the pacing is decent) are going to be seriously hard on Uzume. It's really difficult to say how this will all play out, and that's great because it's best when you don't know what to expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
lol I chuckled at the fact that Minaka wonders why they don't seem to like him, theres something quite amusing about that
Yeah that was priceless . I can't wait for Minato to find out that he's his Father.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 01:23   Link #2862
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in a house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Either way the next few chapters (if the pacing is decent) are going to be seriously hard on Uzume. It's really difficult to say how this will all play out, and that's great because it's best when you don't know what to expect.


Yeah that was priceless . I can't wait for Minato to find out that he's his Father.
allegedly.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 01:56   Link #2863
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Either way the next few chapters (if the pacing is decent) are going to be seriously hard on Uzume. It's really difficult to say how this will all play out, and that's great because it's best when you don't know what to expect.


Yeah that was priceless . I can't wait for Minato to find out that he's his Father.
Why do I keep seeing the scene from Star Wars
__________________

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 03:37   Link #2864
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Why do I keep seeing the scene from Star Wars
It would be pretty hilarious if it played out like that.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 03:42   Link #2865
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Why do I keep seeing the scene from Star Wars
Now that would be excellent! Even better if Minaka cuts of Minato's hand off as well
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 04:37   Link #2866
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
If Minaka's Vader, does that make Takami the emperor?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 04:44   Link #2867
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If Minaka's Vader, does that make Takami the emperor?
yep.... Takami is strong enought to not allow minaka into her family... so mianka wont get close to minato or yukari (well takami done a great job for not allowing minaka to get into the family for like 19 years XD )
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 05:11   Link #2868
Ryuujin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Just keep digging yourself deeper, Higa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Why do I keep seeing the scene from Star Wars
Because that's the trope being invoked?
__________________

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 05:22   Link #2869
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Now that would be excellent! Even better if Minaka cuts of Minato's hand off as well
Won't matter much since Takami will just stick it back together again with her "Non" approved medicine.
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 19:33   Link #2870
scrumly1
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BFE, Nebraska
Some people just never learn....
scrumly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 00:30   Link #2871
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by minaka View Post
where the raw 102 ?
in authors mind so far.... if you dont know when the manga release shedulle is... dont post till you learn about it beforehand....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 03:31   Link #2872
notme
団長
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
in authors mind so far.... if you dont know when the manga release shedulle is... dont post till you learn about it beforehand....
?

The release date for chapter 102 was set as 7/2, so it is probably out in Japan at this moment. Still, because raw providers have been having such a hard time lately it may take a while before the chapter can be found online.

It might take a couple weeks even before a suitable raw can be found.
notme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 05:02   Link #2873
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by notme View Post
?

The release date for chapter 102 was set as 7/2, so it is probably out in Japan at this moment. Still, because raw providers have been having such a hard time lately it may take a while before the chapter can be found online.

It might take a couple weeks even before a suitable raw can be found.
what I had on my mind is that we wont get any early sekirei raws.... or even spoilers....like before ;/ so we can tell that the chapter is in authors mind so far as we have no clue what is it about (no spoilers...)

still there is a possibility that next chapter might appear on 3rd Friday of the month and not first (lately it had kinda breaks ;/) but I hope it doesnt...

but it wont change the fact that we should drop our hopes for a fast release ^^ 1-2weeks of waiting at least...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 05:19   Link #2874
Zexas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
raw ch 102 is already out......

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2010-07-03 at 14:01.
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 08:30   Link #2875
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Well all I will say about the 102 is somehow the raw comes with I think vol 10 cover which is exquisite, nothing short of perfection

oh and the cover page for the chapter is really adorablely cute
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 10:13   Link #2876
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Tsukiumi looks so damn cute in twintails and a bikini
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 12:01   Link #2877
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Cue KiNA with a "What?" "Where?"
__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 14:11   Link #2878
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
I will say Tsu looked very very adorable!!

Hmmmm Karasuba-sama *_*

Ok maybe its just me looking too far into it but Kagari looked more flat chest then usual I mean even with his shirt open, I didnt see any boobage... (and yes I was looking!!)
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 15:43   Link #2879
Iron21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ok maybe its just me looking too far into it but Kagari looked more flat chest then usual I mean even with his shirt open, I didnt see any boobage... (and yes I was looking!!)
Actually, I was thinking the same thing.


And yes, I was looking also .
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 15:54   Link #2880
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Seems to be the same to me... still the same hip to waist ratio. The bulge on the chest is smaller, but still feminine. It reminds me of the time when people were talking about how Tsukiumi had seemingly got a breast size reduction, when it was just a case of the mangaka being a bit inconsistent or developing her style.

Honestly, I have no idea why I'm even talking about this...

The most important thing in this chapter? (Besides the lovely Tsukiumi cover...)

Spoiler:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.