AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-22, 16:56   Link #3401
Shinso Tsukune
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In the Astral plane.
Age: 23
Higa is a strong foe for Mikogami, i believe them to be at least even, but Mikogami has #05 Mutsu as one of his sekirei, i wonder if Higa will have any sekirei that can match up to him, according to Uzume, Mutsu is weaker than Kazehana. As for Karasuba she definitely outranks any sekirei out there except for Miya of course, however Yume #08 is stronger than Karasuba. I wonder what Minato's and Akitsu's encounter will be like, if or when it happens.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-08-22 at 19:06.
Shinso Tsukune is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 19:15   Link #3402
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
I am actually one of the few people who are opposed to Akitsu joining Minato, because I find Akitsu as instrumental in Mikogami's possible character development. If Mutsu is likely to be defeated, I doubt he would dump him and besides, he may then recognise that sekirei are not simply possessions. In addition, Minato already has SIX sekirei, come on, that's already Overpowered for a single team and 3 of them are single numbers. Unless, of course we can have Karasuba kill Matsu, Kusano, Kazehana, Tsukiumi and Kagari and only sparing Musubi for the purpose that maybe her anger may help to reawaken Yume or combine Yume's strength with her own.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 20:30   Link #3403
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Higa is a strong foe for Mikogami, i believe them to be at least even, but Mikogami has #05 Mutsu as one of his sekirei, i wonder if Higa will have any sekirei that can match up to him, according to Uzume, Mutsu is weaker than Kazehana. As for Karasuba she definitely outranks any sekirei out there except for Miya of course, however Yume #08 is stronger than Karasuba. I wonder what Minato's and Akitsu's encounter will be like, if or when it happens.
Currently on another forum, sekirei fans have made a chart of sekirei's strength. And many believed that the strongest sekirei is actually a tie between Karasuba, Yume, and Kazehana. The only clue we get is what Matsu said about Karasuba being the strongest in the game, but you have to remember that Kazehana never considers herself apart of this game, and we've NEVER seen her get serious. To add flame to the fire, EVERYTHING we've seen Karasuba do, Kazehana could do, and there's really no proof that suggest Karasuba is stronger. Kazehana has a list of people who she lets talk down to her, Minato, Miya and Minaka. Karasuba is NOT on that list, so quite frankly, Kazehana doesn't give a damn about her or feels threatened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am actually one of the few people who are opposed to Akitsu joining Minato, because I find Akitsu as instrumental in Mikogami's possible character development. If Mutsu is likely to be defeated, I doubt he would dump him and besides, he may then recognise that sekirei are not simply possessions. In addition, Minato already has SIX sekirei, come on, that's already Overpowered for a single team and 3 of them are single numbers. Unless, of course we can have Karasuba kill Matsu, Kusano, Kazehana, Tsukiumi and Kagari and only sparing Musubi for the purpose that maybe her anger may help to reawaken Yume or combine Yume's strength with her own.
But that's still nothing. Past Minato had 8....8!!! and other than Kuu, they were probably ALL single numbers. And when you think about it, Minato has so far collected 6 of the EXACT same sekirei that his ancestor had, so it seems like he's copying what he did pretty much word for word.

As far as Mikogami, I do sense a possibility in change, but I expect that more so from Mutsu than Akitsu. Mutsu seems to be the only sekirei which he actually feels close to and has a bond with, and not just another toy to show off. But like others have said, Mikogami does seem to have the future of death or serious injury to be looking him dead in his face right now.

And honestly, I DON'T think Karasuba and Musubi will have that fight. To tell you the truth, I can see Karasuba becoming somewhat of an anti-hero before this story is over with, have a feeling we haven't seen true bad guy yet.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 21:37   Link #3404
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Currently on another forum, sekirei fans have made a chart of sekirei's strength. And many believed that the strongest sekirei is actually a tie between Karasuba, Yume, and Kazehana. The only clue we get is what Matsu said about Karasuba being the strongest in the game, but you have to remember that Kazehana never considers herself apart of this game, and we've NEVER seen her get serious. To add flame to the fire, EVERYTHING we've seen Karasuba do, Kazehana could do, and there's really no proof that suggest Karasuba is stronger. Kazehana has a list of people who she lets talk down to her, Minato, Miya and Minaka. Karasuba is NOT on that list, so quite frankly, Kazehana doesn't give a damn about her or feels threatened.


But that's still nothing. Past Minato had 8....8!!! and other than Kuu, they were probably ALL single numbers. And when you think about it, Minato has so far collected 6 of the EXACT same sekirei that his ancestor had, so it seems like he's copying what he did pretty much word for word.

As far as Mikogami, I do sense a possibility in change, but I expect that more so from Mutsu than Akitsu. Mutsu seems to be the only sekirei which he actually feels close to and has a bond with, and not just another toy to show off. But like others have said, Mikogami does seem to have the future of death or serious injury to be looking him dead in his face right now.

And honestly, I DON'T think Karasuba and Musubi will have that fight. To tell you the truth, I can see Karasuba becoming somewhat of an anti-hero before this story is over with, have a feeling we haven't seen true bad guy yet.
Why does it matter if Minato has 8 before? Minato's ancestor is NOT minato himself. That's like saying you already surrendered yourself to destiny.

(sighs) Kazehana doesn't allow Karasuba to talk her down, well, because Karasuba is considered younger than her and next, you won't allow a psycho to talk you down. In addition, Matsu said that the there is nobody that can match Karasuba , EVEN in the presence of Kazehana (and she DOESN'T object). Even if Kazehana is not considered an active "player", surely Matsu would know all the original Disciplinary squad's strength and can compare them accordably.

If you say that Kazehana hasn't got serious, I can say the same for number 4. If Karasuba went all-out serious, I doubt Kazehana would beat her. If Karasuba even considered Kazehana as a worthy rival, she wouldn't be always itching for a fight against Yume/Mu-chan and Miya.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 23:15   Link #3405
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Why does it matter if Minato has 8 before? Minato's ancestor is NOT minato himself. That's like saying you already surrendered yourself to destiny.
That was the entire point of the vision arc, letting us know that history IS repeating itself, so far things have happened almost exactly like it did in the past. And you make it seem like that's a bad thing. His Destiny is WAAYYYY better than how the results of the game is planned to be. Matsu is even banking on it.

Quote:
If you say that Kazehana hasn't got serious, I can say the same for number 4. If Karasuba went all-out serious, I doubt Kazehana would beat her. If Karasuba even considered Kazehana as a worthy rival, she wouldn't be always itching for a fight against Yume/Mu-chan and Miya.
That's the common misconception, Karasuba doesn't CARE about anyone else accept Yume, she doesn't consider NO ONE a rival accept Yume, including Miya. She doesn't itch for a fight with Miya, it just so happened that the two crossed paths, and well, when you cross paths with Karasuba, that's when you get the ready to fight look. Yume and her has history, and that's why she's so itched for her, it has nothing to do with no one else being strong enough, Karasuba LITERALLY only cares about Yume. You could even say in her own twisted way, she loved her. But if Karasuba and KAzehana crossed just like Miya and her did, we'd get the SAME kind of response we got from Miya vs Karasuba.

And once again, Kazehana was NOT paying attention to what Matsu said, cause she didn't care. Notice how everyone else had a questioned face about who was this Karasuba person, Kazehana was too busy trying to cuddle on Minato. Kazehana is simply not interested in Karasuba, she sees no reason why she should be. And while its true Matsu said that, she's seen more battle output from Karasuba. Kazehana has so far haven't done much fighting at all, so with less info, it makes since she goes by the more info she has.

I Never said Karasuba was serious, she's never went serious either. That's the whole point, NOBODY has seen them get serious, including Matsu, so its biased to make a who's stronger than who argument between the two. That's why I consider them equal. If Kazehana is stated to be stronger than Mutsu, and Mutsu was shown to at least hold his own against Karasuba, and not getting completely slaughtered, that helps this argument.

And when you think about it, for every lethal technique Karasuba has shown, Kazehana has the perfect defense for it and vice versa. This would be a LONG drawn out battle with both going ALL out. The city would be demolished, and with this kind of battle, the person who slips up ONCE is the one who loses, and that could honestly go BOTH ways, cause both are known to be VERY battle experienced.

In fact, I bet that Kazehana would have been the leader of the second disciplinary squad. The only reason she wasn't is because she was heartbroken by the president. Imagine if he actually accepted her feelings, SHE'D be the one terminating sekirei right now and striking fear into everyone. Luckily, things didn't turn out that way though.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 23:41   Link #3406
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
That was the entire point of the vision arc, letting us know that history IS repeating itself, so far things have happened almost exactly like it did in the past. And you make it seem like that's a bad thing. His Destiny is WAAYYYY better than how the results of the game is planned to be. Matsu is even banking on it.



That's the common misconception, Karasuba doesn't CARE about anyone else accept Yume, she doesn't consider NO ONE a rival accept Yume, including Miya. She doesn't itch for a fight with Miya, it just so happened that the two crossed paths, and well, when you cross paths with Karasuba, that's when you get the ready to fight look. Yume and her has history, and that's why she's so itched for her, it has nothing to do with no one else being strong enough, Karasuba LITERALLY only cares about Yume. You could even say in her own twisted way, she loved her. But if Karasuba and KAzehana crossed just like Miya and her did, we'd get the SAME kind of response we got from Miya vs Karasuba.

And once again, Kazehana was NOT paying attention to what Matsu said, cause she didn't care. Notice how everyone else had a questioned face about who was this Karasuba person, Kazehana was too busy trying to cuddle on Minato. Kazehana is simply not interested in Karasuba, she sees no reason why she should be. And while its true Matsu said that, she's seen more battle output from Karasuba. Kazehana has so far haven't done much fighting at all, so with less info, it makes since she goes by the more info she has.

I Never said Karasuba was serious, she's never went serious either. That's the whole point, NOBODY has seen them get serious, including Matsu, so its biased to make a who's stronger than who argument between the two. That's why I consider them equal. If Kazehana is stated to be stronger than Mutsu, and Mutsu was shown to at least hold his own against Karasuba, and not getting completely slaughtered, that helps this argument.

And when you think about it, for every lethal technique Karasuba has shown, Kazehana has the perfect defense for it and vice versa. This would be a LONG drawn out battle with both going ALL out. The city would be demolished, and with this kind of battle, the person who slips up ONCE is the one who loses, and that could honestly go BOTH ways, cause both are known to be VERY battle experienced.

In fact, I bet that Kazehana would have been the leader of the second disciplinary squad. The only reason she wasn't is because she was heartbroken by the president. Imagine if he actually accepted her feelings, SHE'D be the one terminating sekirei right now and striking fear into everyone. Luckily, things didn't turn out that way though.
When did Mutsu ever cross blades with Karasuba in the manga? The anime doesn't count as it's not exactly canon. If you're going to use the anime as justification, Karasuba sliced through kazehana's winds like they were nothing.

When Kazehana was said to be stronger than Mutsu, that was before. It is possible that mutsu MAY have gotten stronger off screen, while hunting sekirei for Mikogami.

Kazehana not paying attention is an excuse, since she can go serious mode anytime. I doubt she would take lightly of someone that can possibly kill Minato if she ever laid sights on him, and was a member of the same squad. And if Kazehana hasn't been doing much fighting, then we can even guarantee that Kazehana has become battle-rusty then, which puts more things in favour towards Karasuba.

From what we have read from the manga and watched from the anime, karasuba only shown interest in people that are equal or stronger than her. It's because Karasuba doesn't even consider Kazehana as a worthy enough opponent so karasuba practically dismissed Kazehana from her mind.

As for Yume vs. Kazehana, I am sure Yume would win with the needed adjustments needed to be for the second leader of the D squad.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 00:03   Link #3407
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
When did Mutsu ever cross blades with Karasuba in the manga? The anime doesn't count as it's not exactly canon. If you're going to use the anime as justification, Karasuba sliced through kazehana's winds like they were nothing.
But Kazehana DID just have a freaking building fall on her, and its obvious that during that particular scene, the anime severely reduced Kazehana's importance and power.

Quote:
When Kazehana was said to be stronger than Mutsu, that was before. It is possible that mutsu MAY have gotten stronger off screen, while hunting sekirei for Mikogami.
Mutsu could have gotten stronger, but his power was quite below the sekirei above him, so that would have to be A LOT of training.

Quote:
Kazehana not paying attention is an excuse, since she can go serious mode anytime. I doubt she would take lightly of someone that can possibly kill Minato if she ever laid sights on him, and was a member of the same squad. And if Kazehana hasn't been doing much fighting, then we can even guarantee that Kazehana has become battle-rusty then, which puts more things in favour towards Karasuba.
You just answered yourself. Kazehana hasn't gone serious because she hasn't had too, otherwise like you said, she can go serious at anytime. Kazehana isn't worried about Karasuba cause she hasn't given her reason to. Karasuba has not shown no interest in harming Minato, if she somehow did, THEN Kazehana would decide to act on protecting him. And its no where stated sekirei get rusty from not training. If that was the case, Miya would be weak too, and she's FAR from it.

Quote:
From what we have read from the manga and watched from the anime, karasuba only shown interest in people that are equal or stronger than her. It's because Karasuba doesn't even consider Kazehana as a worthy enough opponent so karasuba practically dismissed Kazehana from her mind.
This ENTIRE statement is FALSE. I already told you, the ONLY reason Karasuba was gonna fight Miya is BECAUSE they crossed paths. Karasuba doesn't have this interest in people stronger or as strong as her. That is a DAMN lie, strength means NOTHING to her, otherwise she wouldn't be slaughtering super weak sekirei because she had the feeling to "kill something". She has a PERSONAL vendetta against Yume, plain and simple. Yume is on her mind 24/7. That's ALL there is too it. If you are NOT Yume, Karasuba DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.

Quote:
As for Yume vs. Kazehana, I am sure Yume would win with the needed adjustments needed to be for the second leader of the D squad.
That statement doesn't make sense. Why would Yume get more adjustments over Kazehana just to become squad leader? If anything, you get them AFTER you become squad leader. And no where it says that they got RE-ADJUSTED for the second squad.

Here is that conversation on the other site I was talking about with the power levels. Take a look, then we can discuss it.
http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/2...-Power-Ranking

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2011-08-23 at 00:17.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 00:17   Link #3408
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
But Kazehana DID just have a freaking building fall on her, and its obvious that during that particular scene, the anime severely reduced Kazehana's importance and power.

Mutsu could have gotten stronger, but his power was quite below the sekirei above him, so that would have to be A LOT of training.


You just answered yourself. Kazehana hasn't gone serious because she hasn't had too, otherwise like you said, she can go serious at anytime. Kazehana isn't worried about Karasuba cause she hasn't given her reason to. Karasuba has not shown no interest in harming Minato, if she somehow did, THEN Kazehana would decide to act on protecting him. And its no where stated sekirei get rusty from not training. If that was the case, Miya would be weak too, and she's FAR from it.


This ENTIRE statement is FALSE. I already told you, the ONLY reason Karasuba was gonna fight Miya is BECAUSE the crossed paths. Karasuba doesn't have this interest in people stronger or as strong as her. That is a DAMN lie, strength means NOTHING to her, otherwise she wouldn't be slaughtering super weak sekirei because she had the feeling to "kill something". She has a PERSONAL vendetta against Yume, plain and simple. Yume is on her mind 24/7. That's ALL there is too it. If you are NOT Yume, Karasuba DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.


That statement doesn't make since. Why would Yume get more adjustments over Kazehana just to become squad leader? If anything, you get them AFTER you become squad leader. And no where it says that they got RE-ADJUSTED for the second squad.
Ok, let's answer this one paragraph at a time.

Mutsu's strength is still undetermined, because Uzume jsut heard a rumour that Mutsu is weaker than Kazehana, whether it is justified/proven, it hasn't been shown.

Miya has thrown away her sword, THAT will make her weaker and her resolve to fight has faded after her husband's death. (but regardless, she is still stronger than everyone)

If Karasuba and Kazehana haven't gone serious, then wat makes you SO SURE that Kazehana will definitely beat Karasuba. Hell, that would make Matsu very laid back indeed if Kazehana was indeed stronger than number 4.

i call bullshit on your statement calling mine false. Karasuba enjoys killing, that goes without doubt. But she also develops an obsession with opponents that are as strong or as stronger. True, she crossed paths with Miya, and nearly traded blows, but she doesn't mind fighting Miya (even awre of the difference in strength between them) and even says to number 1 to bring her weapon next time so they can duel.

Next, we all know about Karasuba's obsession with Yume, so I won't go further with this.

During one of the chapters (somewhere 70-80s, too lazy to recheck) and one of the episodes of anime, while Karasuba was busy eliminating sekirei/ashikabi who are escaping, she keeps muttering for Musubi to get stronger and stronger...THat should be an indication of her obsession with fighting stronger enemies.

How does my last statement not make sense? If Yume was to replace Miya as the next leader, she would definitely require adjustments that would make her close to in terms of strength as the prev. leader to keep the role as leader, otherwise, Karasuba would have been the second leader (again, Karasuba is the older one should mean something)

Use evidence from the manga, you are simply drawing most theories from opinions.


Your power level list is just a theory filled with your own personal Bias.

if I were to make a most powerful to least of the single numbers, it would be:
1. miya
2. Yume/karasuba
3. Karasuba
4. Kazehana
5. Mutsu
6. Akitsu/Homura post wing
7. Homura pre-wing
8. Tsukiumi
9. matsu
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2011-08-23 at 07:34.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 00:44   Link #3409
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Miya has thrown away her sword, THAT will make her weaker and her resolve to fight has faded after her husband's death. (but regardless, she is still stronger than everyone)
There's no evidence that she's gotten weaker or lost her touch at all, the fact she can even teach means she still has her skills.

Quote:
If Karasuba and Kazehana haven't gone serious, then wat makes you SO SURE that Kazehana will definitely beat Karasuba. Hell, that would make Matsu very laid back indeed if Kazehana was indeed stronger than number 4.
This is the problem. I NEVER said that, why do you keep insisting I'm saying Kazehana would win and is stronger. I said that I believe they are EQUAL, and those two fighting could go EITHER WAY.

Quote:
i call bullshit on your statement calling mine false. Karasuba enjoys killing, that goes without doubt. But she also develops an obsession with opponents that are as strong or as stronger. True, she crossed paths with Miya, and nearly traded blows, but she doesn't mind fighting Miya (even awre of the difference in strength between them) and even says to number 1 to bring her weapon next time so they can duel.
Not quite, It would be the same scenerio with Kazehana. She told Miya to bring a weapon next time because they were interrupted by Karasuba being weaponless, and Miya having a carrot. Otherwise they would have fought then and there. But the point is, why did Karasuba visit the Inn? To check up on Musubi, not Miya, they just happened to meet. There's no doubt in my Mind that if you replaced Miya with Kazehana, but then they got interrupted, she would have said the same thing. I called your statement false because you said Karasuba doesn't care about anyone not worth her time. THAT'S false. If that was the case, she would ignore the "small fry", but she doesn't. She will kill anybody no matter the strength, she does enjoy fighting equal or stronger opponents. But she doesn't go LOOKING or for it, if the opportunity arises, then she takes it, which is why she challenged Miya in the future, the opportunity arouse, but she didn't have her weapon.


Quote:
During one of the chapters (somewhere 70-80s, too lazy to recheck) and one of the episodes of anime, while Karasuba was busy eliminating sekirei/ashikabi who are escaping, she keeps muttering for Musubi to get stronger and stronger...THat should be an indication of her obsession with fighting stronger enemies.
Exactly, this proves why she's so damn obsessed with Yume. She wants Musubi to get stronger because she KNOWS Musubi's MAX strength will be Yume's max strength, and in her eyes, that equals getting her long awaited rematch against Yume.
Quote:
How does my last statement not make sense? If Yume was to replace Miya as the next leader, she would definitely require adjustments that would make her close to in terms of strength as the prev. leader to keep the role as leader, otherwise, Karasuba would have been the second leader (again, Karasuba is the older one should mean something)
That's what doesn't make sense. It would be a choice between Kazehana and Yume, and THEN the winner would get these said adjustments. Yume wouldn't already have these adjustments before getting the actual position yet. And like I've said, there is no proof that an extra adjustment was given to Yume as leader, she got the position based of her already established skills. And honestly, its easy to see why she got it over Karasuba, like you've said she's a nut case. During the mission, what was Yume doing and what was Karasuba doing? Yume was saving Musubi, Karasuba was too busy killing guards instead of finding Musubi, so we see the person who deserved the position got it.

Quote:
Your power level list is just a theory filled with your own personal Bias.
What Bias? I clearly said in that thread that Mutsu was probably a little stronger than Homura, but not enough to make a clear difference in battle. You have Karasuba on there twice btw.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 09:48   Link #3410
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Review of 118.5 Omake Chapter

Pretty short chapter, basically revealing that Seo is the one who taught Miya how to cook and do housework....seriously lol.

We also see that Takehito referenced pillars like Miya to be similar to mothers. And they use to always make out and get lovely dovey, but Seo was always interrupting them.

Miya really is a bitch the way she treats seo, considering she owes a lot to him....but hell, most of the female cast are bitches at times...
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 10:37   Link #3411
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 25
Then again, Seo is undeniably lazy and a bit of a leech at times.

Also, I think Miya is projecting.

Seo cockblocked me. Pissed off. Must cockblock Minato.
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 11:56   Link #3412
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Miya really is a bitch the way she treats seo, considering she owes a lot to him....but hell, most of the female cast are bitches at times...
Agreed. When you think all Seo did/do for her and her lover...
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 12:50   Link #3413
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
new chapter should be out. any news on it?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 12:52   Link #3414
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
new chapter should be out. any news on it?
sadly nothing yet... the main raw bringer kinda quit as he was too busy with real work... so we dont have fast raws anymore ;/ so normaly we got sekirei raws on the release date... but now I guess it will take few days to get it...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 15:56   Link #3415
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
sadly nothing yet... the main raw bringer kinda quit as he was too busy with real work... so we dont have fast raws anymore ;/ so normaly we got sekirei raws on the release date... but now I guess it will take few days to get it...
i'm just kinda hoping for a summary more than a raw right now
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 16:32   Link #3416
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Yea, I was wondering what the hell happened since normally we would have it by now...
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 00:47   Link #3417
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Ok so I absolutely hate stuff like this....you are waiting for the new chapter and you don't get it yet, but even worst you get little pieces of it. The fact most of us can't read japanese is one thing, but then being all out of order is just overkill lol. But I looked any god damn way lol.....if you need a quick fix, here you go!!! Gotta love our fellow spanish Sekirei followers
So take a look, and agonize over not knowing what the hell is going on like myself lol

Spoiler for chapter 120 images:


Oh yeah, here is an official summary of chapter 119, cause I don't think I posted it here....
Spoiler for chapter 119 summary:
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 01:12   Link #3418
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
There's actually a sentient pair of beings, who actually wanna take on Shii and Yukari for their title of the Demon and her Reaper...excuse me: *deep breath, imagine the loudest laugh out loud ever, you got it?*, yep, that pretty much sums it up. I wonder what's happening at those 120 pics?
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 08:01   Link #3419
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Ok so I absolutely hate stuff like this....you are waiting for the new chapter and you don't get it yet, but even worst you get little pieces of it. The fact most of us can't read japanese is one thing, but then being all out of order is just overkill lol. But I looked any god damn way lol.....if you need a quick fix, here you go!!! Gotta love our fellow spanish Sekirei followers
So take a look, and agonize over not knowing what the hell is going on like myself lol

Spoiler for chapter 120 images:


Oh yeah, here is an official summary of chapter 119, cause I don't think I posted it here....
Spoiler for chapter 119 summary:
Thanks for the jpg...and for the summary...
You think that Miya is going to make a move...and become a Sekirei of Minato?
however..i'm curios to see the real strange of Musubi...i hope the power of sekirei 08 (sekirei of fate) is inside of her...,and probably she is going to use this..in the final stage...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 15:45   Link #3420
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I don't think she'll become Minato's sekirei....but in reality, she doesn't really need to. I mean, she lives with him, cooks for him, and is almost like a big sister/mother to him, so she basically IS with him, just not winged. That would be enough for me.

For the most part, a main sekirei that many are gunning for Minato to wing is Akitsu....too many little hints and stuff in the past for that to just get written off imo.

I also do think that Musubi will eventually learn to utilize the power from Yume that's in her, not only will it make her stronger, but it will give her some long range attacks she could REALLY benefit from.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.