AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 21:21   Link #3961
darkofficer
just a devil

Spoiler for ch 157:
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 22:55   Link #3962
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 157:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 12:39   Link #3963
trojan13ic

the author maybe wants to be unpredictable... but ended up horrible
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 10:54   Link #3964
tonio44

I don't undersand the end of the chapter 155.

How it's possible for Akitsu, who is a one digit number sekirei, to be killed by her norito's special attack ? All the other sekirei could use their norito with no problem, except Kuno , but she's the weakest sekirei.

It's impossible for Akitsu to be terminated by her own norito.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 14:21   Link #3965
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post

How it's possible for Akitsu, who is a one digit number sekirei, to be killed by her norito's special attack ? All the other sekirei could use their norito with no problem, except Kuno , but she's the weakest sekirei.

But remember she was a scrapped number unable to use her norito
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 14:30   Link #3966
zibi88

Quote:

The scientist failed the adjustment process on akitsu so she couldnt be winged and couldnt use norito.... so her mark was on her back...

but here her emotions made this phenomenon of pseudo-norito... she can use it but she will get the blow herself as it happened

properly winged sekirei can use norito with no side effects..... well with akitsu happened kinda the same what happened to Kagari....who overused his power and got intoxicated by it... only sahashi with winging calmed down the side effect and he was fine.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 19:07   Link #3967
tonio44

no, just before that, Akitsu have been winged by Mikogami Ayato. She used her real norito. The sekirei mark on her forehead mysteriously vanished, just before Mikogami kiss her.
Old 2014-01-06, 20:39   Link #3968
trojan13ic

nooooo! pls. dont remind me about that moment! stop it!

sh*t! its all that authors fault!

sigh..................
Old 2014-01-07, 01:29   Link #3969
zibi88

Quote:
no, just before that, Akitsu have been winged by Mikogami Ayato. She used her real norito. The sekirei mark on her forehead mysteriously vanished, just before Mikogami kiss her.
dont even remind me of that.... it was the worst moment of the whole manga....I want to pretend that those chapters never happened... a guy who from day1 throught of sekirei nothing but objects of game who he can toss away like garbage if they are weak.... who was forcefully winging sekirei just for fun (since its all a game) without considering their feelings if they even want to fight for him or find their own love.... besides the mark didnt appear on akitsus back either... it was just a phenomenon that took her out too (but I hope she will lose her memories of the game when she wakes up...so totaly forgets that mikogami even existed... and I wouldnt mind if mikogami got killed in the end)

so yeah mikogami is one of the worst mostly like higa who uses sekirei for his personal matters (mbi steals medical work from their company.... who cant even save lives of patients [uzumes ashikabi] yet MBI just go and in few minutes say...yeah we can heal that)

personaly I want miya to be kissed by minato and wing her... the same free her from her fate and the same give her warm family (like her previous love wanted but was not able to due to him not beign an ashikabi... yet minato resembles him really close)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 06:04   Link #3970
trojan13ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
dont even remind me of that.... it was the worst moment of the whole manga....I want to pretend that those chapters never happened... a guy who from day1 throught of sekirei nothing but objects of game who he can toss away like garbage if they are weak.... who was forcefully winging sekirei just for fun (since its all a game) without considering their feelings if they even want to fight for him or find their own love.... besides the mark didnt appear on akitsus back either... it was just a phenomenon that took her out too (but I hope she will lose her memories of the game when she wakes up...so totaly forgets that mikogami even existed... and I wouldnt mind if mikogami got killed in the end)

so yeah mikogami is one of the worst mostly like higa who uses sekirei for his personal matters (mbi steals medical work from their company.... who cant even save lives of patients [uzumes ashikabi] yet MBI just go and in few minutes say...yeah we can heal that)

personaly I want miya to be kissed by minato and wing her... the same free her from her fate and the same give her warm family (like her previous love wanted but was not able to due to him not beign an ashikabi... yet minato resembles him really close)

I'm with you their dude...

Like I said the author maybe wants to be unpredictable but ends up horrible.
(Since mostly are thinking that Minato will be the one to wing Akitsu)

...wishful...thinking...
Hopefully the author and co. receive the bad feedbacks from the fans then the anime continuation will be revised and make Minato the one to wing her.
(if its even possible) sigh...

Now, lets forget that moment like it never happen at all...
Old 2014-01-07, 09:42   Link #3971
tonio44

stop dreaming guys, that will never happen !
Old 2014-01-16, 11:57   Link #3972
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 158:
Old 2014-01-29, 00:12   Link #3973
Preciize
Them Feels~

It's been so long! Finally caught up with this series (was like 40+ chapters behind) and looks like it won't be ending anytime soon like so many others. I was confused for a second when I read the recent chapters because I didn't recall Mikogami being a nice, caring individual and after reading the past posts it looks like I was right. Fortunately for me, I've been away from this series for so long that I wasn't filled up with rage like many others ;D

Anyways, it seems pretty predictable for who's going to win the two current battles. Only thing I'm interested in is how this thing will work out between Miya, Musubi, and Karasuba, since Karasuba wants to fight both of them. Maybe Musubi and Karasuba will duel it out and Miya will be the final boss.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-01-29 at 00:25. Reason: Please do not make mention of such things on the site here....
Preciize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 12:48   Link #3974
Preciize
Them Feels~

Chapter 156 has finally been translated. I wonder why no one ever took the time to explain to Minato that Minaka is his father. He'd find out eventually.
Old 2014-02-09, 13:32   Link #3975
tonio44

Minato is so slow that he never understand by himself. And because he have no guts, he never able to argue against his mother to force her to tell him the truth.
Old 2014-02-20, 08:51   Link #3976
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I think Karasuba is losing it when she is beginning to hallucinate that Musubi is now Yume.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:17   Link #3977
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I think Karasuba is losing it when she is beginning to hallucinate that Musubi is now Yume.
She always has lost it. But now she thinks Musubi looks like Yume...oh dear.

Don't know about 159
Spoiler:

And 157 is out.
Minato learns who is father is,
Hi Mom tells Kuu she 'loves' him? That does NOT fit with all the earlier shots of them together.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:37   Link #3978
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
She always has lost it. But now she thinks Musubi looks like Yume...oh dear.

Don't know about 159
Spoiler:
Props to GoldenTequila for the summary of ch 159.
Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-22, 05:10   Link #3979
tonio44

In chapter 157 we also learn the name of the last sekirei of Higa, miss big scisor blades. Her name is Kaiha.

I hope that she will reveled her number before her death.
Old 2014-02-26, 18:18   Link #3980
tonio44

In chapter 158. Kazehana fight against Kaie, the sekirei n 62. Both of them using her norito.

The norito of Kaie : whip of my pledge, tear apart the antagonist of my ashikabi.

Logically, N 03 win the fight.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei