AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-25, 11:36   Link #621
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
I lolled very very hard
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 14:32   Link #622
Jhono1
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 34
Meh. The translation wasent what I expected from seeing the raw. Ahh well, nevertheless, it was still a kinda good chapter! Although short, as allways...

So whats the chance of Homura turning into a man/woman now? I'd say it's 95% chance hes going to be female, and 3% trans and 2% a man. Anyone disagree? hehe

Although, the author has a history or writing Yaoi so we'll never know until Homura shows us.
Jhono1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 14:59   Link #623
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ok its offical...I need Kagari to drop his pants!
Yeah, like you didn't want it before.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 15:00   Link #624
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Minato doesn't know about Miya still right? And I guess her 'husband' was the one who winged her?
__________________
My Favorite Anime Quotes Courtesy of Answerman of ANN:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 17:24   Link #625
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Was there a reason why an Ashikabi had to kiss a Sekirei in order to wing her (or him in some cases)? I vaguely recall there was a reason.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 18:37   Link #626
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ok its offical...I need Kagari to drop his pants! Minato's all uspet with the breasts but really, he should probably be wondering about the latter as well
You are scaring me XD

Chapter 68...soo short ;____;

Worthy notes,

"Sex demon"

"Like flames to a moth"

...Kagari? just stay as you are ^^
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 19:26   Link #627
kramerica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Go back to chapter 58. I'm pretty sure Kagari was wondering if his "male" part would react to Minato. Yeah, ah, that's all I have to say about that
__________________

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 21:34   Link #628
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Was there a reason why an Ashikabi had to kiss a Sekirei in order to wing her (or him in some cases)? I vaguely recall there was a reason.
They need the ashikabi's DNA to seal the deal.. thus, saliva.

I have no comment on other viable choices :x
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 21:36   Link #629
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Only thing I can think about while looking at Homura is Futa...! >_>
__________________

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 00:58   Link #630
fallin up
my life is a harem
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: around
Age: 23
ahh, so short. that was too long of a wait for such a little chp
fallin up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 02:41   Link #631
ZODDGUTS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
....Minato tells Kagari to stay the way he is right now...

ok...

Mentality closer to a guy...but has breasts...

...so...WHICH RIGHT NOW DO YOU MEAN MINATO!!
Minato might want both.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 03:46   Link #632
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Yeah, but does he want a manly woman, or a futa?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 19:10   Link #633
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
There is not enough Shiina/Yukari around. Yukari's epic fashion sense plus the inversion of a master/slave dynamic between them makes her truly epic.

I don't think it'll end well when the siblings reunite though. Didn't see join up with the West dude?
__________________
Disgaea: Gehenna's Holy Queen
Who needs things like 'sanity' or 'experience' to be a badass frickin' Overlord? Negima/Disgaea

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 19:54   Link #634
ZODDGUTS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Wonder if the third stage makes it to have every single Sikerei having to fight each other including the ones that have the same Ashikabi. It's already been said that only the last one left can make a wish or something like that and Matsu said that it's for her step out which could be hinting that she'll have no choice but to fight in the third stage. Lots of angst will be involve if that happens similiar to My Hime were everybody had no choice but to fight with each other.

Obviously the last one standing will be Tsukiumi. What if her wish isn't to free the other Sekirei that have lost but to become the numba one wife in the world!
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 21:30   Link #635
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
I'm afraid, as crazy as I am to my dear lovely waifu Tsukiumi, the last one standing.. if its count to that, is Musubi/Yume .. Not Yume.
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 15:15   Link #636
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
They need the ashikabi's DNA to seal the deal.. thus, saliva.
I see. So maybe the reason why Akitsu can't be "winged" like other Sekirei is that she can't register DNA from saliva and may need something like, oh I don't know, blood to get the DNA. Although I can't imagine a Ashikabi giving blood to have a Sekirei (though I can think of several people who would give blood to have Tsukiumi).
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 15:25   Link #637
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I might prefer blood for a male sekirei.

Jury's still out on Kuu-chan.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 10:27   Link #638
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I might prefer blood for a male sekirei.

Gotta wonder how Mikogami winged Mutsu
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 10:38   Link #639
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
"Sperm" would be my first guess.


Because I don't like that guy and am ready to believe the worst of him.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:26   Link #640
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Gotta wonder how Mikogami winged Mutsu
Isn't Mikogami gay? Was stated somewhere in the manga he swung that way.
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.