AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 15:39   Link #1961
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
haha this is what i am waiting for since it should be an amusing scene. I wonder what yukari's reaction is gonna be i could see her being a bit jealous of his sekirei especially Ku
Yukari will be jelous over all Minatos sekirei XD I mean Minato has so many of them and all of them (except ku-chan) has bigger boobs than her :P it would be kinda depressing for her XD sooo many mountains around her :P (and each mountain wants minato to climb them XDXD [but kinda miya is in the way :P])

Yuakri might be jelous over Ku-chan too since she kinda now took the place of little sister like Yukari used to be so close to minato.... but well she should be happy that ku-chan found someone like Minato since she knows him and how kind/gentle person he is (her born brother complex shows that :P) and that she will be happy with him.

Well other shock that Yukari might undergo is Kagari :P at the beggining she was blushing and saying to Minato "how cool guy" and now she will learn that Minato was kissing with "that cool guy" XD the same he made his gender change XD

I wouldnt be supprised if Yukari would call Minato a "beast" at that time XD just like Miya used to tease minato with XD (hehe it would be funny if Yukari teamed up with Miya in teasing Minato XD [poor guy at that time.... since Yukari has evil smile after mom.... and Miya has demon mask behind XD )

anyway now I kinda feel that the story is moveing slower...earlier more stuff was happening more dynamic without such tense/dramatic atosphere.... it was kinda more funny... now the 3rd stage is more sitted panels (they are waiting for telephone in order to fight...) maybe if there was not so much Higa surrounded chatper it would be faster but he kidna slowers the story down...

the only things that can make little more bright is Miya teasing Minato or minatos sekirei interreaction between themselfs and with minato...... and offcourse the face expression of Yuakri after seeing ku-chan and all sekireis xD

I want to see it right now :P since Yukari already met Ku-chan nr108 (and was very close to her throughts that Ku-chan is minatos second girlfriend :P [she is like his future wife accordingto ku-chans wish] ) at the beggining of manga.... and I wonder why Yukari didnt asked Shina how Ku-chan looks like XDXD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 16:54   Link #1962
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

I would like to see more Seo and Sanada and how their Sekirei would act with each other. Also their reactions with Minato and his Sekirei.

As far as who would matchup well against Shina, I agree with whoever said Kazahana Homura or Tsukumi. Though for story purposes, I think KusanovsShina would be a more intresting fight.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 17:17   Link #1963
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

I highly and honestly do not see Ku-chan and Shina fighting each other, well ok they may have an intial scuffle but I don't see a full out brawl.
I don't see Minato getting Ku-chan to go all out on someone she holds dear to her. Kinda goes against his charcter and everything he been up till now.

well it will certainly something when Shina and Yukari learn of what Minatos been up to

as I've said before I want to see the interactions between Yukari and Tsukiumi cause I loved Tsukiumi and Takami
Old 2009-04-15, 19:32   Link #1964
Manic
real men love pink

it might not be an all out fight but a ku/shino confrontation is gonna happen cus minato is gonna have to smack some sense into him.

ugh..... i really wish we would get more than 17 pages every 2 weeks should give us atleast 30 for being bi weekly
Old 2009-04-16, 00:43   Link #1965
zibi88

Well Kusano vs Shina is mostly going to happen.... since Shina wont kill Ku-chan (like little siter) and ku-chan will try to smack little sense into him by expression her bond what she has with Minato....

Currently Shina might be confused after that Higa talk.... but meeting with Minato and seeing how strong bond he has with ku-chan.... he after minatos and kusanos talk might return to previous way of thinking that Yukari likes him and is happy with him.....

But the question now is how they are going to rescue Yukari.... I mean Shina is mostly thinking that if he wont do what he is told to yukari might get hurt... but maybe matsu will give a bug (for spying higas place) or something to see localization.... than maybe shina would demand to see yukari.... after this matsu would know where to look and send a rescue team :P

But man I cant wait for Yukari's expression lets say she would ask Tsukiumi who is she :P, Tsukiumi offcourse says "I'm Minato's wfie" XDXD (here jumps musubi saying that she is a wife too :P)

Anyway that expression would be priceless XD since last time they met was beggining of the manga shortly at izumo in (minato had musubi and ku-chan that time)..... so what would be Yukari's raction to see that minato has so many pretty,big breasted girls :P....guh cant wait for that to happen.....
Old 2009-04-16, 07:22   Link #1966
Manic
real men love pink

haha yeah now that we have gotten all the backstory the writer is gonna give us at the moment (the rest prolly wont be revealed till its about over) its about time we get another rescue arc and the yukari meeting they have been delaying.
Old 2009-04-16, 13:56   Link #1967
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Even if Tsukumi gives Yukari the "i'm Minato's wife" line, Yukari probably won't have time to react because Musubi will chime in with the "Musubi is his wife too" thing. Not to mention Kazahana will also mention about being Minato's wife as well.

The biggest reaction I think Yukari will give is when she meets Homura.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:00   Link #1968
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post
Even if Tsukumi gives Yukari the "i'm Minato's wife" line, Yukari probably won't have time to react because Musubi will chime in with the "Musubi is his wife too" thing. Not to mention Kazahana will also mention about being Minato's wife as well.

She'll ask"Hey bro can I have him?"
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:06   Link #1969
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Tsukiumi-"I'm Minato's wife"
Musubi-"I'm Minato's wife"
Kazehana-"I'm Minato's wife"
Matsu-*chuckle*
Kuu-"I'm Minato's future wife"
Homura-"I'm Minato's wife.. err.. husband.. companion?"
Yukari-

Honestly I've been waiting for the Yukari meets the harem scene with glee since he got his second Sekirei. Hope it doesn't disappoint.
danin8r44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:17   Link #1970
kakakka

Quote:
Tsukiumi-"I'm Minato's wife"
Musubi-"I'm Minato's wife"
Kazehana-"I'm Minato's wife"
Matsu-*chuckle*
Yukari: Onii-chan, how many wives do you have?
*looks at Homura*
Yukari (jokingly): Don't tell me this one is you're sekirei too?
Homura: Unfortunately, I am his sekirei...
Yukari: *faints at the thought of Minato hitting male sekirei*
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:18   Link #1971
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danin8r44 View Post
Tsukiumi-"I'm Minato's legal wife"
Musubi-"Musubi Minato's wife too"
Kazehana-"I'm Minato's lover/concubine."
Homura-"............."
Matsu-*chuckle*
Yukari-:SHOCK:
Fixed for greater truth!!
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:23   Link #1972
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post

Amen to that.

also interested to see Yukari's reaction to Kuu.
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:43   Link #1973
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
She'll ask"Hey bro can I have him?"
To bad he's minato's wife
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:46   Link #1974
kujoe
from head to heel

As long as Tsukiumi allows them into the fold (grudgingly so, I might add), they're all his wives. She's practically the unofficial head wife with limited authority among the other co-wives.

Tsukiumi: "Minato! I allow you to wing Akitsu! B-but... I'm still your legal wife! (/tsundere face)"
Musubi: Musubi is Minato's wife too!
Tsukiumi: .....grrrr!
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 19:24   Link #1975
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
As long as Tsukiumi allows them into the fold (grudgingly so, I might add), they're all his wives. She's practically the unofficial head wife with limited authority among the other co-wives.

Tsukiumi: "Minato! I allow you to wing Akitsu! B-but... I'm still your legal wife! (/tsundere face)"
Musubi: Musubi is Minato's wife too!
Tsukiumi: .....grrrr!
Can't imagine Akitsu...

(after Minato winging Akitsu if possible)

Tsukiumi: I am his legal wife.

(Akitsu processes this...)

Musubi: I am his wife too!

(Akitsu processes this...)

Akitsu: I am your....

Minato: ? (here it comes >_>)

Akitsu: I am your ...what?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 19:39   Link #1976
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat

With all her clusminess and slow processing, I wonder if Akitsu can actually recite her Norito properly after being winged?
Old 2009-04-16, 20:13   Link #1977
kujoe
from head to heel

Nah, Akitsu is just an example.

I honestly couldn't imagine someone else in that scenario.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 21:35   Link #1978
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Fixed for greater truth!!
How about Yukari joining in too since she liked him ever since her childhood days?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 09:58   Link #1979
zibi88

I cant remember when next chapter will appear in magazine.... this week Friday.... or next week...

Hope that something big will actually start.... (not makeing Minato loseing any of his sekirei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
How about Yukari joining in too since she liked him ever since her childhood days?
It's obvious that Yukari will join her brother.... so we will see Sahashi simblings vs rest XD It's not like she will join his harem (beoucse minato has his hands full XDXD) becouse she has Shina....

Anyway I wonder how would they sleep in that izumo inn :P put Shina with Minato....or Minato with his sister (family after all) and put Shina to Kagari....... hard to say but well Miya wont accept Shina sleeping with Yukari (the same issue like minato cant sleep with his sekirei)....

1. Minato sleep's alone
2. musubi sleeps with tsukiumi [room full]
3. matsu sleeps alone in her hidden computer room...
4. ku-chan sleeps with miya
5. Kagari sleeps alone
6. kazehana's place of sleep unknown :P (maybe with matsu or kagari)

so where yukari with shina could go.... since miya wont accept them to sleep in 1room together (minato cant to sleep with his sekirei too) so mostly shina would be kicked to sleep with minato [both guys]... and yukari to kagaris room [dangerous] or matsus....

other option is that yukari and shina will sleep with minato....since yukari is miantos sister [she will be happy]... and shina is a guy like minato [minato will have an eye for his sister XD]......

or maybe shina will sleep in the same room where ku-chan is [since they are like simblings too].... miya the same would have an eye on shina [in order not to hurt any of minatos sekirei..] and yukari would be kicked to sleep with minato

hahaha I wounder how the sleeping rooms would be placed if Akitsu joined too XDXD (uzumes room is empty but miya said that it will allways be waiitng for her...)

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-04-17 at 10:09.
Old 2009-04-17, 12:03   Link #1980
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

lol its not that Yukari won't end up in Minato's harem, shes already part of it

and wouldn't need to worry about the rooms cause its not like the girls stick to their assigned rooms anyway

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei