AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-27, 06:39   Link #21
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

It seems to be like both Kabuto and Oro are not the least bit worried by Sasuke's attact (that is if the spoiler by Sazelyt is true). I mean in comes Kabuto to find his master under attact and what does he do? Offers him medicine in what wuld seem like a casual manner. He and Oro mus know that this is only a game to Oro and as badass as Sasu may be, cant kill Oro at this stage.

With regards to Naruto's taijutsu training (which he crutialy needs!), is the experience transfered from a KB to the user mental or physical? Ryukage suggested that Guy can train 100 of Naruto's KBs while Lee trains the other 100 in taijutsu. How feasible is this?
Old 2007-02-27, 07:57   Link #22
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftingShinobi View Post
It seems to be like both Kabuto and Oro are not the least bit worried by Sasuke's attact (that is if the spoiler by Sazelyt is true). I mean in comes Kabuto to find his master under attact and what does he do? Offers him medicine in what wuld seem like a casual manner. He and Oro mus know that this is only a game to Oro and as badass as Sasu may be, cant kill Oro at this stage.

With regards to Naruto's taijutsu training (which he crutialy needs!), is the experience transfered from a KB to the user mental or physical? Ryukage suggested that Guy can train 100 of Naruto's KBs while Lee trains the other 100 in taijutsu. How feasible is this?
I'm not sure. Kakashi didn't mention the physical effects of KB training which it seems for plot reasons he would've done if Naruto were to use the method later for physical training. KB's transmitting physical experience raises complications. For example, if Naruto creates 1000 clones and all of them threw a single punch then when the jutsu was dispelled Naruto should feel as if he threw1000 punches. Now imagine when Naruto performs taijuu kage bunshin and all of them rush towards the opponent and launch a flurry of attacks like in the Uzamaki Naruto Nisen Rendan. The physical activity should be the equivalent of running a few miles and also launching thousands of kicks and punches. Even if Naruto has abundant stamina, he should be exhausted from the physical effort to the point where he couldn't stand. At the very least he should notice the effect. However Naruto's usually not too affected by creating the KB and he only shows exhaustion if the jutsu is maintained for an extended time like it was during the Rasengan training.

Naruto should be able to use the KB to learn and practice the taijutsu techniques, but it seems like gaining the physical requirements to use them would require another method.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 08:35   Link #23
rman0099
On my nut

Wow....hopefully this is the TRUE chapter. If it is then Naruto will finally get the taijutsu boost I've been complaining about for months....It'd be nice to finally have Naruto rounded out so he can actually compete with other shinobi and not rely on a single jutsu to finish things. Maybe now we'll see him use taju kage bunshin and NOT see hundreds get wiped out without being effective.

On another note....My favorite spoiler out there is the one that says Oro summons the 4th to fight Sasuke. At which point Sasuke uses MS, Yodaime whips out a rasenshuriken, and then proceeds to ask about Naruto. HAHAHAHAHA. Classic!!!
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 09:01   Link #24
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

rman0099
raises a good point. Noooo, not about Sasuke fighting the Yondaime. The one about Naruto's KB being a bit more effective. We have, time and time again seen him perform Tajuu KB no jutsu only to see the KBs being hammered without even touching the opponent. Perhaps if his taijutsu is on par or even close to Sasuke's, then due to the handicap of the Sharingan, Naruto could at least overwhelm Sasuke (and any opponent for that matter) with taijutsu based (with actual hits landing) attacks.

As for the power, well i reckon Naruto matches if not surpasses Sasuke, mainly due to the Kyuubi, speed is where hes lacking.
Old 2007-02-27, 09:07   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Yeah....well if Naruto goes on like that....perhaps he'll learn Juuken's 64 hits aswell. Just learn all the critical spots...and practice...and unlike Neji....hitting these spots...pretty much blind.

Such a usefull technique and yet so little effect so far...
Old 2007-02-27, 09:27   Link #26
Sasuke_Bateman
No

That’s why I don’t like this spoiler because everyone is gonna jump conclusion about oro not being worried about Sasuke and not mention “wow Sasuke isn’t worried about oro either!” I mean the guy isn’t even at max yet! And I’m guessing Oro isn’t either, no one mention Sasuke doesn’t seem overwhelm with how strong oro is. He doesn’t seem like he’s have trouble keeping up…why don’t people mention that huh

“Offers him medicine in what would seem like a casual manner” THE GUY WAS COUGHING BLOOD! I don’t know about you but I think he needs it
Old 2007-02-27, 09:38   Link #27
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman
Offers him medicine in what would seem like a casual manner” THE GUY WAS COUGHING BLOOD! I don’t know about you but I think he needs it
What i meant was Kabuto walks in on his master being attacked and he doesnt even try to attact Sasuke but instead offer Oro medication. Kindda seemed like a 'come get your sweater (before u catch a cold) then you can get back to playing' situation. Kabuto doesnt seem the least bit concerned for Oro's health Sasuke wise, just whatever ailment he has (unless he's behind this, the way he walked out of the room kinda got me suspicious).

Doesnt it also strike you as being strange that Sasuke is attacking Oro now, when he's sick? He obviously knows that he cant kill him in his healthy state.
Old 2007-02-27, 09:39   Link #28
krispin149
漫画家

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
That’s why I don’t like this spoiler because everyone is gonna jump conclusion about oro not being worried about Sasuke and not mention “wow Sasuke isn’t worried about oro either!” I mean the guy isn’t even at max yet! And I’m guessing Oro isn’t either, no one mention Sasuke doesn’t seem overwhelm with how strong oro is. He doesn’t seem like he’s have trouble keeping up…why don’t people mention that huh

“Offers him medicine in what would seem like a casual manner” THE GUY WAS COUGHING BLOOD! I don’t know about you but I think he needs it
Says the obvious Sasuke fan. If this is true, he is referring to Kabuto knowing that Sasuke can't compare to Orochimaru. We all know that Oro is one that likes to toy with his pray, what we don't know is if Sasuke is giving him his all or has a few tricks up his sleeves. I wouldn't mind seeing Sasuke die but I would really like to see him at least get away. Lets all hope Sasuke gets away, because if he dies, it would be kind of blah and not what we've come to expect from Kishi. Neither Sasuke or Oro will die in this. Why? because it would create a dead end into so many plots that have yet to be settled.
Old 2007-02-27, 09:40   Link #29
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post

-That's because people are finally getting sick and tired of people preaching the "Greatness that is Sasuke". Orochimaru has proven time and again that even with severe handicaps he is still a force to be reckoned with. Sasuke on the other hand isn't and as soon as something goes wrong for him he collapses. I will admit he's strong but not strong enough to take out a guy that has survived an encounter with a Shinigami (Shiki Fuujin summons those in case you are confused).

-Regarding Naruto's taijutsu training I would personally like to see a different method than simply being told "Oh yeah. By the way Naruto, your clones transmit physical attributes as well". Although that could mean that Kishimoto has decided "Ok I made the Sharingan way too cheap so I guess I'll need to improve the Kage Bunshin greatly". Meh, I guess the answers will come in due time...
Old 2007-02-27, 09:46   Link #30
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

Quote:
-Regarding Naruto's taijutsu training I would personally like to see a different method than simply being told "Oh yeah. By the way Naruto, your clones transmit physical attributes as well". Although that could mean that Kishimoto has decided "Ok I made the Sharingan way too cheap so I guess I'll need to improve the Kage Bunshin greatly". Meh, I guess the answers will come in due time...
But if they were to use a conventional way, that would take ages (Lee talks about how it took him years to achieve his speed). Still liked the idea that was suggested long before Naruto started the training, the one where Kakashi uses MS on him.
Old 2007-02-27, 09:52   Link #31
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftingShinobi View Post
But if they were to use a conventional way, that would take ages (Lee talks about how it took him years to achieve his speed). Still liked the idea that was suggested long before Naruto started the training, the one where Kakashi uses MS on him.
-Sending him to another dimension in pieces? How would that help him improve? Yes I know Kakashi has the Mongekyou Sharingan but he has so far not shown a hint of being able to use Tsukiyomi (I think this is what you were referring to). But yes, granted it would take too long for Naruto's speed an power to improve via conventional methods...
Old 2007-02-27, 09:54   Link #32
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
I would hate to see the KB used to give him a massive speed and strength increase without dedicated training for the real Naruto. But I can't find fault in using KB's to increase the sharpness and overall taijutsu technique. There is a lot Naruto has to practice with repetition to improve his taijutsu, so the KB's would definatley help there. As for speed and strength, the REAL Naruto should be seen practicing with weights similar to what Gai and Fuzzy Brows wear. KB can't become just another cheap trick (like some would argue about sharingan).

Don't worry Sasuke_Bateman. Everyone still thinks Sasuke has a chance agianst Oro. You just have to remember that Oro always has something up his sleeve and is still a Sanin. With that comes power and experience mixed with Oro's natural slyness. Either way Sasuke will find a way to escape so Kishi can mix him back into the main story. Because, above all, Kishi is the original Sasuke fanboy
Old 2007-02-27, 09:59   Link #33
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
I would hate to see the KB used to give him a massive speed and strength increase without dedicated training for the real Naruto. But I can't find fault in using KB's to increase the sharpness and overall taijutsu technique. There is a lot Naruto has to practice with repetition to improve his taijutsu, so the KB's would definatley help there. As for speed and strength, the REAL Naruto should be seen practicing with weights similar to what Gai and Fuzzy Brows wear. KB can't become just another cheap trick (like some would argue about sharingan).
-If this was being done a few years ago then yes I would have agreed with you. However, Naruto does not have years to attain great speed and power with those weights. He has in fact just a few months before the time limit is up for his "friend" Sasuke. So those weights won't be doing him much good...
Old 2007-02-27, 10:05   Link #34
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-If this was being done a few years ago then yes I would have agreed with you. However, Naruto does not have years to attain great speed and power with those weights. He has in fact just a few months before the time limit is up for his "friend" Sasuke. So those weights won't be doing him much good...
Do you forget what Sasuke did during the chunin exams? Didn't he attain a drastic speed increase in a short time? I believe we could see a similar situation happen. Lee did brag about attaining his speed with years of effort, but Gai was also shocked at Sasuke's ability to match it in a short time.

One thing to keep in mind though. We area all assuming Naruto will train his taijutsu after seeing team Gai. Kishi may have given him another idea after seeing Gai.
Old 2007-02-27, 10:09   Link #35
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Kage Bunshin training is Kishi's Hyperbolic Time Chamber Method. This is Kishi we're talking about here. He's bound to use that method again.

Although I would love to see a new method introduce but Kakashi sending Naruto off into another deminsion for training seems a little far fetched. Again it'd rip of DBZ. Other World? Supreme Kai's planet..?

We all know one thing. Narutos gotta get faster and more polished on his Taijutsu. And he's gotta do it fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
Do you forget what Sasuke did during the chunin exams? Didn't he attain a drastic speed increase in a short time? I believe we could see a similar situation happen. Lee did brag about attaining his speed with years of effort, but Gai was also shocked at Sasuke's ability to match it in a short time.

One thing to keep in mind though. We area all assuming Naruto will train his taijutsu after seeing team Gai. Kishi may have given him another idea after seeing Gai.
And Sasuke was able to attain that speed cos he uses his Sharingan to copy Lees moves and speed. That's how he attained that speed.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 10:20   Link #36
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok after seeing the spoiler picture i gotta say...Orochimaru is a real snake!

He might be a half demon/half hachibi and half human..i already came with a nice story about that but....it seems closer to reality right now...
Old 2007-02-27, 10:23   Link #37
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Here's a spoiler pic.

I am pretty sure that earlier spoiler is wrong now.

Is it just me or is Sasuke looking a bit too calm?

Life lesson #146180: girls love pyromaniacs
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 10:28   Link #38
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori View Post
Here's a spoiler pic.

I am pretty sure that earlier spoiler is wrong now.

Is it just me or is Sasuke looking a bit too calm?
he wasn't even worried that's my Sasuke

i wish i could zoom- in the see Oro's face impression.....

Last edited by Sasuke_Bateman; 2007-02-27 at 10:41. Reason: i can actually zoom in
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 10:32   Link #39
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ok after seeing the spoiler picture i gotta say...Orochimaru is a real snake!

He might be a half demon/half hachibi and half human..i already came with a nice story about that but....it seems closer to reality right now...
Yeah I saw that too, he's a snake made of many other snakes. I don't think the spoiler that Sazelyt posted is the real one. The two pages I saw was one of Oro in snake mode attacking Sasuke and Sasuke dodging the attacks. This wasn't mentioned at all in Sazelyt's spoiler at all.

http://img158.imagevenue.com/view.ph...3_122_87lo.jpg

Although I would've preferred Naruto getting some training but it seems to be pointless to dwell on it.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 10:50   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The spoiler looks authentic enough no one will photoshop that much to create a fake/crack . Also whats up Oro's face has he used that justsu before ? I never seen his face look like a serpent. Also Oro Sasu should start fighting each other using genjutsu .