AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-28, 16:15   Link #101
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Why?
Yamata no Orochi wasn't killed with Kusanagi, it possesses the sword hidden inside his body.
Thanx for the correction got confused with slaying sword and Kusanagi . Also its name Kusa ( sword ) Nagi ( snake ) . It would be befitting for Oro to get slayed by Kusanagi as it was the same sword used to kill Sarutobi . If Oro dies Naruto Manga will end soon Kishi is wrapping up the story .
Old 2007-02-28, 16:24   Link #102
Crebstar

So is there an official spoiler for 344 summary posted yet? I kinda skimmed this thread but havent seen anything other than pictures. Forgive me if I missed something.
Crebstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 16:54   Link #103
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

There is one in the opening post now.
edit : not anymore actually, this was too close to a direct translation than a summary.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-28 at 17:51.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 17:01   Link #104
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
There is one in the opening post now.
Hunter...plz check your PM...
Old 2007-02-28, 17:02   Link #105
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

So all this time Orochimaru wanted to be immortal just to see his parents again, it's so sad, he was probably traumatized because of his parents deaths, making him all evil and sick. The most prominent arch villain of the series has a soft side. Well if that was revealed, then sadly it does seem to confirm his end.....lame.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 18:28   Link #106
Tone

*RANDOM THEORY TIME!*

Looking at things now, does anybody else think that there's a chance of Sasuke obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan during or after this battle?

Itachi originally said that it could only be obtained by killing your closest friend, however, the fact that kakashi obtained it pretty much nullifies that. Not only that, but Sasuke said that he would get it by his own means..

Sasuke's gotten pretty damn strong, it would make sense for such a power to awaken during a battle with someone such as Orochimaru.

If we look at the story of Yamato no Orochi, Orochi was slain by Susanoo.. Which is the brother of Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu. Those are also the techniques Itachi uses. It seems possible and fitting for Sasuke to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan during the fight and kill Orochi with a technique named after Susanoo..
Old 2007-02-28, 21:45   Link #107
Nuu
Teh Sauce

Yea but didnt itachi say that he had to kill is best friend to obtain eyes like his, i always thought that just ment of the powers he had. I can understand that the MS is only developed in 3 known users but i would amagine that there is only 1 that is alike and thats between Itachi and Madara but i could be wrong
Old 2007-02-28, 22:56   Link #108
A.N.B.U

sasuke probably thinks that if he kills his sensei instead of his best friend that he will obtain MS. but i think it wont work because you need to kill someone who is close to you and someone u care for, him killing oro is just like him killing any other enemy. he has no feelings for him so it will end up being only a test of strength.( even though i dont think he will fully win, and ist a true test of strength due to oro's health)
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 00:03   Link #109
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
And for the love of god Kishimoto show us Team kiba for a change. Its like they're no longer part of konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
I second this.
I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th that!
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 01:02   Link #110
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
I 6th that.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 01:19   Link #111
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
I 6th that.
Good, maybe Kishimoto is reading this! I mean, i just wanna see Shino and Hina-chan! Shino has this badass new uniform and stuff. I don't know how Kishimoto could create a badass like him and just ditch him after 2 very impressive but measly fights. And i could care less about Hina-chans fighting skills now. She's just such a great character that i wanna see her and Naruto interact. I don't really care about Kiba.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 02:57   Link #112
MobiuS

Sasgay is still lamesauce as usual. Waits till the target is almost dead on his own accord then he steps in with a challenge. He attempted a wuss-shot and failed. He needs to go back to assassination school.

Oro's just chilling. Sasgay is dead as soon as Oro decides to play hardball. Flashback or not .... that Uchiha is about to die.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 04:20   Link #113
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Aw it sounds so cute when Oro smiles at the skin thinking about seeing his parents. Kinda like Sasori-syndrome.

Was the translation right saying Sasuke goes shirtless to go CS2? o.o
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 05:32   Link #114
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Something is bothering me though.
At this point I have a very hard time imagining Oro winning this. Just surviving seems hard enough here.
But if Sasuke wins then all what Naruto and Sakura have done since the Save Sasuke arc has been virtually useless! I mean really if Sasuke tears Oro apart by himself then he was right, he never needed help to begin with and not only he managed to grow incredibly powerful but he's even going to kill the vilain that none of the good guys ever managed to take down.

I don't know it made look like Naruto's actions were completely pointless and I find that a little weird.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 07:58   Link #115
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Something is bothering me though.
At this point I have a very hard time imagining Oro winning this. Just surviving seems hard enough here.
But if Sasuke wins then all what Naruto and Sakura have done since the Save Sasuke arc has been virtually useless! I mean really if Sasuke tears Oro apart by himself then he was right, he never needed help to begin with and not only he managed to grow incredibly powerful but he's even going to kill the vilain that none of the good guys ever managed to take down.

I don't know it made look like Naruto's actions were completely pointless and I find that a little weird.
I was thinking the same thing, but now that you mention it, haven't you noticed that Naruto is always training and fighting with only the thought of facing Sasuke? He barely even thinks about Orochimaru, who he ought to be concentrating on if he intended to rescue Sasuke. I never paid much attention to it being that they are rivals, but maybe that was the author's way of hinting that Oro wasn't going to be much of a factor in the upcoming battle.

Quote:
I am almost positive Kabuto will be playing some role; and maybe revealling his true intentions after all of this time.
He needs to do something. If Oro did get defeated for good here, I'm not sure what role Kabuto would have. He's not strong enough to be a main villain and I don't see him becoming a subordinate of Sasuke or Akatsuki. Really, the only thing he'd be good for is sacrificing himself to become Oro's next host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave
Was the translation right saying Sasuke goes shirtless to go CS2?
The CS2 design is really lame. I hoped we'd never see it again.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 08:30   Link #116
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Joining forces with the killer of an ex hokkage is a good enough of a reason for stopping someone . Its betraying/deserting your sato that too for personal reasons of vengance . That was the whole point of Team Shikamaru stopping Sasu . Also Oro was inaccesible no one had a clue where he was holed up that was one of the main reasons he was untouchable .
Old 2007-03-01, 08:59   Link #117
krispin149
漫画家

Since we're all speculating, I would like to put something I've been thinking about out there. What if, Sasuke really knows Uchiha Madara. When Kyubi mentioned his name, if you focus on Sasuke's face, you can see a slight grin of his face when he denies knowing him. I also really like the idea of him joining Akatsuki after killing Orochimaru since Oro is an obvious target of Akatsuki. Which also brings out the possibility of AL = Uchiha Madara.
Old 2007-03-01, 09:11   Link #118
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispin149 View Post
I also really like the idea of him joining Akatsuki after killing Orochimaru since Oro is an obvious target of Akatsuki. Which also brings out the possibility of AL = Uchiha Madara.

I would LOVE if he joined Akatsuki!! can you imagine Sasuke wear those kick ass clothes i can see it now he'd look so awesome!!!! oh yeah it would bring him closer to Itachi too but having cool clothes is more important

Last edited by Sasuke_Bateman; 2007-03-01 at 09:30.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:24   Link #119
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

that wouldnt make sense for him to join akatsuki, his brother is init and he wants to kill his brother more then anything in the world and your telling me that he just wants to join up with his nii-sama? i highly effing doubt that
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:29   Link #120
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
that wouldnt make sense for him to join akatsuki, his brother is init and he wants to kill his brother more then anything in the world and your telling me that he just wants to join up with his nii-sama? i highly effing doubt that
I was just saying it would be cool if joined not he's gonna join Akatsuki...he said it himself he wouldn't follow Itachi's foot steps