AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-11, 18:25   Link #2021
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I post them all under "SNL a digital short" on fanfiction.net. I'm just lazy updating it hehe



Here's some advice from someone who makes a TON of spelling erros: Use Open Office, you can download it for free from fanfiction.net . Unlike Microsoft word, you can have multiple spell corrections for a single word. AKA, you can have Nanha,Nanaha,Nanoa, and the likes all auto correct to "Nanoha", while Microsoft word will only allow one of them to do it. So once you set it to auto correct your common typos you won't have to spellcheck but like 1 minute before it's ready to go. It doens't have a grammar check tho >.<

And I was kidding about your siggy :P tho, the Vivio one kicks major butt
Hmmm...thanks for the advise Satashi. I'll keep that in mind.

I'm glad I thought I may have upset you.
__________________
Dark Wing is offline  
Old 2007-07-11, 18:33   Link #2022
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Hmmm...thanks for the advise Satashi. I'll keep that in mind.

I'm glad I thought I may have upset you.
lol, no no no. Not at all silly <3
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-11, 20:46   Link #2023
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
[Edit] @USB-chan: Funny Chasing a kitty always = funny
Hehe, thanks
__________________
USB500 is offline  
Old 2007-07-11, 22:03   Link #2024
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Sorry for delay D: I'll have part 4 of Vivio high school days out in an hour or two @_@
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 02:29   Link #2025
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Reposted from OC thread, but this time Blogged for convenience.

Gun, Bullet & Soul
A short story on one of my OC's. Nothing much to say here.
__________________
USB500 is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 15:33   Link #2026
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Wow, this place is dead! Wake up everyone!

~**~
Spoiler for Vivio: High School Days prt. 4:
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:13   Link #2027
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Just goes to show you Satashi that without you this board seems to die off . Great chapter though, it was fun to read through.

Good thing Fate was smart about the whole thing. That guy was so nervous if she had actually done anything close to what Nanoha wanted....he may have died on the spot . Nice work of balancing everyone out. Caro gets teasing, Lutecia handles her. Nanoha wants to scare the guy to death, Fate....gets creative.

Can't wait to read some more of the story since it's fun to follow. Like the Rin guy though. While for good reason a bit nervous seems like a nice guy so hope things go just fine. At least he's good at compliments . Next up is the dance...should be interesting to see what happens there.
__________________
FlareKnight is online now  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:14   Link #2028
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Hahahahaha, Fate lying to your wife like that ;P
But it was cute. I didn't know Caro and Lutecia got married... I need to read your 6th Division stuff again don't I?
__________________
krisslanza is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:40   Link #2029
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Just goes to show you Satashi that without you this board seems to die off . Great chapter though, it was fun to read through.

Good thing Fate was smart about the whole thing. That guy was so nervous if she had actually done anything close to what Nanoha wanted....he may have died on the spot . Nice work of balancing everyone out. Caro gets teasing, Lutecia handles her. Nanoha wants to scare the guy to death, Fate....gets creative.

Can't wait to read some more of the story since it's fun to follow. Like the Rin guy though. While for good reason a bit nervous seems like a nice guy so hope things go just fine. At least he's good at compliments . Next up is the dance...should be interesting to see what happens there.
I should have dance done tonight maybe ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Hahahahaha, Fate lying to your wife like that ;P
But it was cute. I didn't know Caro and Lutecia got married... I need to read your 6th Division stuff again don't I?
This takes place after Redemption :P So Caro, Elio, and Lutecia are all married to each other. (Notice both girls had Elio's last name).

I messed up ages in this ficcy >< They'll be corrected in the FF.N release.
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:41   Link #2030
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Ahhh I figured Erio was married to both...
My friend said that Caro and Lutecia might be married, and Erio is just their boy toy. XD
__________________
krisslanza is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:47   Link #2031
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
But it was cute. I didn't know Caro and Lutecia got married... I need to read your 6th Division stuff again don't I?
As Sa-nyan said, this is based on 6th Division universe, so for sure the whole thing is Caro-Lutecia-Erio married with eachother, based on the alternative end of book II Subaru-Tiana probably are married too, and I don't know about Hayate and Yuuno, maybe they are together, or maybe all remains the same and they are still virgins at 30yo xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Hahahahaha, Fate lying to your wife like that ;P
I don’t think lying to your wife is something “cute”, even if it’s for “good reasons”, I don’t liked that comming from fate.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:52   Link #2032
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Ahhh I figured Erio was married to both...
My friend said that Caro and Lutecia might be married, and Erio is just their boy toy. XD
Lol :P no, no. Actually one of the running gags (not yet implimented) is....
Spoiler for Poor Elio....:
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:53   Link #2033
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I don’t think lying to your wife is something “cute”, even if it’s for “good reasons”, I don’t liked that comming from fate.

Saludos, Haru
You're being a party pooper Haru. You're going to tell me that in a real relationship none of the partners say white lies from time to time? Unrealistic that's what that is *shakes head*
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:55   Link #2034
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
No doubt that has to be....one interesting marriage . Good luck for Erio in that situation. Might be with Chrono on this one. Every time he complains you just want to hit him .

Well take as much time as you need Satashi. (I can act all so calm since I've got to work a night shift and wouldn't be able to read it anyways )

I don't think it's a big thing. Come on friends and family stretch the truth and can lie from time to time. Don't have a problem with Fate doing that since Nanoha would go overboard. No one's perfect after all if they were these stories wouldn't be half so interesting.
__________________
FlareKnight is online now  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:56   Link #2035
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Unrealistic that's what that is *shakes head*
Yes, that's true in most of the cases.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:58   Link #2036
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Ah, in every old sit-com show there's always one over protective parent and one 'cool' one. Fate didn't lie to Nanoha to make her mad, more to just be sure Vivio could have fun. A simple white lie that won't hurt anyone and allow her precious little girl to have a fun night.

Besides, Nanoha is WAY over protective ( she loves her little girl :3)
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 16:59   Link #2037
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Well as long as Vivio comes home with everything... intact she won't end up in trouble
__________________
krisslanza is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 17:03   Link #2038
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Ah, in every old sit-com show there's always one over protective parent and one 'cool' one. Fate didn't lie to Nanoha to make her mad, more to just be sure Vivio could have fun. A simple white lie that won't hurt anyone and allow her precious little girl to have a fun night.

Besides, Nanoha is WAY over protective ( she loves her little girl :3)
Sou, sou *nods head* Exactly as Satashi-san said ^^

Can you blame her? What parent doesn't love her child? (Don't wanna know the answer OK?)

@krisslanza: Oi, oi. Isn't that exaggerating a bit?
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 17:05   Link #2039
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Sou, sou *nods head* Exactly as Satashi-san said ^^

Can you blame her? What parent doesn't love her child? (Don't wanna know the answer OK?)

@krisslanza: Oi, oi. Isn't that exaggerating a bit?
not my little Vivio! *hugs Vivio*

Tho a few misunderstandings may be in order for later fics of her teenage life :P
Satashi is offline  
Old 2007-07-12, 17:09   Link #2040
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
not my little Vivio! *hugs Vivio*

Tho a few misunderstandings may be in order for later fics of her teenage life :P
"Not" what? I think I missed something here

The Master/Mistress of Misunderstandings will grace us with his/her powers? PLEASE DO!! (I'd love to see Nanoha's reaction to that XD!)
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.