AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-29, 22:54   Link #241
darkalpha

Considering that Hayate is my favorite character from Lyrical Nanoha series, I'd love to keep her around in the fic (and yes, despite the ominious nature of my earlier statements, there IS a possibility for me to keep her around - just not in the way readers would expect, as I had mentioned earlier). :P

But the premise I am working has intrigued me so much that I don't want to leave it alone, regardless of what happens to other characters as result in the fanfic. Enough to drag me out of fic-writing hiatus.
Old 2007-05-29, 23:03   Link #242
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Just a side note. Chapter 5 of Satashi's story 6th divsion is up on ff.net link below

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3502592/5/

Interesting chapter indeed.
A cool one, sadly reminded me of the lack of real action in StrikerS though.
Old 2007-05-30, 12:07   Link #243
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Reposted from OC Thread because this is also a ficlet:

For the first time in Animesuki's history, I present to you, a trailer for the upcoming release of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - The Chronicles of New Velka: CrosyS...

The OP!

Spoiler for Destiny - Chiyo:
Text-based opening theme ficlets were one of my most daring but successful experiments in FF.net. But this was a remarkable challenge because of the sheer number of characters to consider. The chorus changes ever episode (There's that many OCs to feature) so even if they aren't in this one they'll be in the next, or the one after that.

I chose Destiny for its great beat. This video on j00t00b helped me get started. Hope you guys like it!
Old 2007-06-01, 11:04   Link #244
darkalpha

I know I had planned to work on a new version of the prologue for my story concept and link it for further discussion, but it seems that won't be possible as I'm considering scrapping it, or at least put it on hold.

Ever since I came up with the premise, I can't seem to get a solid idea of what I want to do with it. Right now, I have story elements that I want to work with (I.e., certain events that makes the idea develop or unfold), but I can't come to a settlement of what to use to make those elements happen. Its possible that the idea I have is too broad, which would explain why I've revised the premise 3 times already. I'm trying to keep the story focused and simple, but I keep on adding more elements that only makes the story more complicated and so on until its too long or complex that I end up discarding it in favor for more simpler focus.

I'm at loss of how to handle this problem. I just keep coming up with ideas, but nothing solid enough to make a solid story to work with.
Old 2007-06-01, 18:36   Link #245
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalpha View Post
I know I had planned to work on a new version of the prologue for my story concept and link it for further discussion, but it seems that won't be possible as I'm considering scrapping it, or at least put it on hold.

Ever since I came up with the premise, I can't seem to get a solid idea of what I want to do with it. Right now, I have story elements that I want to work with (I.e., certain events that makes the idea develop or unfold), but I can't come to a settlement of what to use to make those elements happen. Its possible that the idea I have is too broad, which would explain why I've revised the premise 3 times already. I'm trying to keep the story focused and simple, but I keep on adding more elements that only makes the story more complicated and so on until its too long or complex that I end up discarding it in favor for more simpler focus.

I'm at loss of how to handle this problem. I just keep coming up with ideas, but nothing solid enough to make a solid story to work with.
How about you make one solid version that you would like, and then let the people read it to give you some feedback.
I'm really not a good writer myself so just a little advice
Old 2007-06-01, 20:54   Link #246
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Yezzah! I have finally returned from 3 days of absence, and I am now off to kill backlogs! *equips rocket-propelled chainsaw*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Holds up smelly glowing blue gunk.

Bluecheesium.

The full range of spoofs from Epic Movie? Spider-Nano? VA jokes? Lucky StrikerS? Fate Stay Night? Bleach? Dragonball? Naruto? Pokemon?

X-rate Barrier Jackets would be the best!

Audience: Yeah! Birthday suits!

(Runs from Triple Breaker Shoo-to and watches it tear up the audience.)

Its soo easy to get them killed... Talk about people dying to see something.
VA jokes? I think that would be awesome XD XD Let's see.... Nanoha cosplays as Mai (Kanon), Fate as Hinata (Naruto), Hayate as Yumi (Maria-sama), Vita as Dejiko, Signum as Noriko (Maria-sama), Shamal as Eruru, Reinforce Zwei as Aruru, Reinforce Original as Madlax....

Woops, I said too much.

Audience: VA JOKES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

*Vita kills audience with Raketen Hammer*

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. Really appreciate it /.
Old 2007-06-03, 14:50   Link #247
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ

Quote:
Another WIN!

Only chapter 6 and the epilog are left.

I need more more angsty, tragedy, and after that, a happy end =)

Saludos, Haru
OMG SKEITH 0.0;
Maybe it'll end after defeating Corbenik LoL
Edit+
Just reading chapter 6. . . The author is. . .Genius. . . --;

Last edited by Von Himmel; 2007-06-03 at 15:01.
Old 2007-06-04, 21:51   Link #248
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Hurray! The Sleeping Lyrical finally ends! Officially! You can check the final chapter here.

Phew, that was worth the hard works. Hope everyone's happy with the presentation.
Old 2007-06-05, 10:52   Link #249
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Aw... The fun's over. But it was good while it lasted. And +50 with the Shamal doujin line ref. See ya in Lyrical of Time!

Btw, if you really need Rein 1 to be around, remember you can always call Sophia to summon her from the Unlimited Imperium Vault.
Old 2007-06-05, 13:59   Link #250
BPHaru

Finally, epilogue of Satashi's fic 6th divsion is out:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3502592/7/

Bon Appétit

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-06-05, 22:45   Link #251
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Another story by Satashi: Peachy Keen.

Sort of OOC and to top it all, its a Yuunoha ><.
Old 2007-06-06, 05:10   Link #252
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Aw... The fun's over. But it was good while it lasted. And +50 with the Shamal doujin line ref. See ya in Lyrical of Time!
I know, I've always wanted to use the doujin line (Shamal FTW )

Quote:
Btw, if you really need Rein 1 to be around, remember you can always call Sophia to summon her from the Unlimited Imperium Vault.
That would be interesting, but having two Reinforces at the same space--- OMG TIME PARADOX!
Old 2007-06-08, 13:38   Link #253
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I just added the next Track of the CrosyS SS here. Enjoy!
Old 2007-06-09, 01:25   Link #254
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

This has been posted at the OC thread, but I'll just post it here since it will eventually lead back to all events in Lyrical of Time.

Be warned that it contains spoiler of future events.

DIARY OF A WIND TALKER

*deleted; will be Blogged sometimes*

The Windtalkers' profile page can be found here.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-12 at 04:41. Reason: deleting contents
Old 2007-06-10, 13:28   Link #255
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
New story from Satashi: 6th Division: Reminisce

Enjoy!
Old 2007-06-12, 04:34   Link #256
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Part 2, First Half of Diary of a Wind Talker is up. Unlike the last time, I'll be Blogging this one. So everyone and anyone can reach it through here.

Several things to be noted:
  • There are going to be two first-person POVs: Elisa's and Nanoha's.
  • Nanoha, Fate and Hayate address Armstrong as Ojiichan.
  • Divine Voltage assumes the form of a gigantic thunder blade; think of it as a mirror copy of Bardiche Assault Zamber Form.
  • Warning; this may not look pleasant for you.

Anyway, enjoy.
Old 2007-06-13, 16:44   Link #257
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
New story from Satashi: 6th Division: Reminisce

Enjoy!
6th Division: Reminisce chapter 2 is out:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3585048/2/

Bon Appétit! C_C
Old 2007-06-13, 19:07   Link #258
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Um... I randomly stumbled upon this thread and saw a few of my fanfics posted here so I thought it would be polite to say thank for you reading. *bow* I hope you enjoyed my works. If you'd like to suggest anything for improvements I'm very willing to listen. ^///^ Nice to meet you all
Old 2007-06-13, 20:06   Link #259
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Um... I randomly stumbled upon this thread and saw a few of my fanfics posted here so I thought it would be polite to say thank for you reading. *bow* I hope you enjoyed my works. If you'd like to suggest anything for improvements I'm very willing to listen. ^///^ Nice to meet you all
Welcome to the Jungle, Sa-Nyan
Just don't spend too much time here, the people in this forum are a bad influence xD

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-06-13, 20:23   Link #260
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
*imitates Sean Connery* Welcome to the club. Have fun and happy surviving the madness that is Nanoha Party.