AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-04, 00:21   Link #21
xcad
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
naruto is konoha's no.1 unpredictable ninja afterall
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 00:49   Link #22
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Last time i checked...my own little world
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
There just isn't enough manga material yet. If they animated at the pace of the manga, like Naruto, each ep would be two or three issues each. Shipuuden would have exhausted all material in two possibly three seasons.
so you realize how much manga Shipuuden has already? alot okay, and it will only continue to grow. i dont think its slowing down anytime soon, besides how many seasons do you want? are you trying to turn it into yu-gi-oh! or something?
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 01:31   Link #23
xcad
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
imo, the manga action is just beginning. ^^
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 05:30   Link #24
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Well seeing as how this is Naruto were talking about, just get ready to be REALLY dissapointed. As for Sauske, be prepared to be amazed. My goodness, sometimes i think Sasuke may actually be Kishis favorite character.
I disagree....Naruto started as a brainless fighter...but steadily & definetly getting better and obtains ALOT of experience...

And i am correct then IS Sasuke Kishi's favorite character....it was mentioned before...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 12:22   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to guessetimate the number of seasons produced. In some cases one weekly episode will eat an entire month of Kishi's material. For example the first 4 episodes have consumed approximately 20 issues alone.
You are joking right? The first 4 episodes have consumed less than 4 chapters without counting the 10 minutes introduction.
Said introduction showed bits of future scenes for an equivalent of a little more than one chapter (~1.3 chapter for 10 minute, no wonder that was the best part of Shipuuden for now) but it will be re-aired when the time come anyway.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 12:29   Link #26
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
For some reason they didn't do the Kakashi Gaiden that some more material right there. =o

Yeah the anime is taking it really slow it's gonna take a long time before the fillers start again. That's a good thing. =o
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 12:52   Link #27
luvv777
hokage sama
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
wow that is messed up

isnt the point of the show is for naruto to become the best ninja and get the title hokage. this is frequently depicted trough out the show, talking about naruto's dream and goals

its the main characters purpose so if they ended it at akatsuki arc, that would be a letdown. if kishi love sasuke so much, why did he name it naruto? its very sad to say this but i dont think naruto can become a hokage after the growth he has shown in the show


naruto anime fans have waited for so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong for shippuuden, the least we want is some action. shippuuden so far have been slow, i mean comon we have endured for 2-3 years of fillers and dont tell me this is what we get at the end

peace, luvv
__________________
'when you're falling off a cliff, you might as well try to fly'

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-05 at 10:56. Reason: Don't quote spoiler
luvv777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 16:33   Link #28
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvv777 View Post
wow that is messed up

isnt the point of the show is for naruto to become the best ninja and get the title hokage. this is frequently depicted trough out the show, talking about naruto's dream and goals

its the main characters purpose so if they ended it at akatsuki arc, that would be a letdown. if kishi love sasuke so much, why did he name it naruto? its very sad to say this but i dont think naruto can become a hokage after the growth he has shown in the show


naruto anime fans have waited for so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong for shippuuden, the least we want is some action. shippuuden so far have been slow, i mean comon we have endured for 2-3 years of fillers and dont tell me this is what we get at the end

peace, luvv
I and probably alot of people would be disappointed if Naruto would even end with Naruto being Hokage. I dont want Naruto to become a Hokage at the age of 18-19 or before it....but also not at the age of 50...

Besides...it would be great if Naruto earns the respect of the villagers in a different way then becoming Hokage.

I still doubt that Akatsuki are the final bad guy's....
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 02:24   Link #29
AvatarAlpha
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You are joking right? The first 4 episodes have consumed less than 4 chapters without counting the 10 minutes introduction.
Said introduction showed bits of future scenes for an equivalent of a little more than one chapter (~1.3 chapter for 10 minute, no wonder that was the best part of Shipuuden for now) but it will be re-aired when the time come anyway.
Nope, not joking, but that doesn't mean I'm not wrong .

Unfortunately I don't archive the issues, so I cannot reread the manga for appropriate comparisons. because I somehow skipped the middle section (as I quoted here). Therefore I misintepreted the chapters listed as being the Deidara x Gara fight alone, which is about half over if my memory serves me correctly, so 33/2 = 16.5, rounded up to approximately 20. I definately prefer your ratio of 1:1 rather than my 5:1 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
Currently 98 issues have been published, if compared to Naruto, Shippuden manga is only half complete. As I said above with current anime production is bound to catch up by this time next year, however Kishi will still need another year or two to complete the Akatsuki arc.
So maybe if the ratio still continues 1:1 we could potentially get 4 seasons as of present issue release, thus 2 years down the road Kishi may actually be able to complete Shipuuden manga. However, I'm certain it will be closer to 2:1 (again rounding up) which completes my logic for my guesstimate of only 2 possibly 3 seasons. Therefore only one year broadcast, which would catch up to Shipudden manga at approximately issue 150, still 80 issues short when compared to the original series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
For some reason they didn't do the Kakashi Gaiden that some more material right there. =o
An untitled 4th movie was announced on 11/22/06, which I hope to be Kakashi Gaiden chapters 239-244. If Hunter is correct that Shipuuden has a 1:1 ratio equating approximately 80 min of animated TV thus far, then six chapters should be sufficient to produce a 90 min feature film. If not, then adding a 20-30 min Shipudden short should cover the time requirements.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-05 at 05:33. Reason: Don't forget spoiler tags
AvatarAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 03:54   Link #30
amOKchen
duel me
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark
Age: 29
I wan't to see Kakashi gaiden! :/
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 05:40   Link #31
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
So maybe if the ratio still continues 1:1 we could potentially get 4 seasons as of present issue release, thus 2 years down the road Kishi may actually be able to complete Shipuuden manga. However, I'm certain it will be closer to 2:1 (again rounding up) which completes my logic for my guesstimate of only 2 possibly 3 seasons. Therefore only one year broadcast, which would catch up to Shipudden manga at approximately issue 150, still 80 issues short when compared to the original series.
You forget that the manga continues while the anime catches up, at this point there is already 2 years worth of anime with 2 chapters per episodes.
Since the anime team never kept using 2 chapter per episode (rather between 1.3 to 1.7) you can probably count 3 years at least.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 06:00   Link #32
chaz017
Senior Member...ish
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: CA
Age: 30
Hah, half this thread is off topic. So I'll make an attempt to get back on topic. I've not read the manga either but it would make sense to not reveal everything that the timeskip/training has accomplished for Naruto. If they showed all of his advancement in the first few episodes then there was very little point in the timeskip. Besides, if everyone just keeps getting more and more powerful every few episodes then the series would get rather boring in my opinion. I've always enjoyed Naruto because they take the time to explain other things and develop the characters, making them more memorable. It makes for a much more interteresting and all around better experience. Just my thoughts on it though.
__________________

"If at first you don't succeed...just have someone else do it for you."
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 07:09   Link #33
Mirtual
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Post

Patience my young friend.
Just have some patience.


Mirtual
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.